Stumbling Into Something... Great? (Wolf x Spirit)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Stumbling Into Something... Great? (Wolf x Spirit)

Postby wolfpuppies » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:20 pm

This is a one on one role play between myself - wolfpuppies - and Spiritstar3 . Please do not post in this forum. You are free to read along with our rp as we post, though~

This will be chronicling the journeys and encounters of our two Rukamis, Isoba and Jazevelle. What happens when two loners, with two very different personalities, run into one another on their journeys?

Rukamis belong to PurpleKakashi and can be adopted here.
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stumbling Into Something... Great? (Wolf x Spirit)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:03 pm

XD hi
Should I make the first post, or do you want to?)

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2643679

Jazevelle
She wolf
Slight crush on Isoba (I think I said)

Idk, decided to post some info
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:50 pm

[Sorry for double post, but I have to do starter post, mods]

Jazevelle- f- slight crush on Isoba- Tags

The light gingerish (maybe)- tannish, white and gray female yawned. Amber eyes glanced around a moment, then she shook her head. She put a paw/hand to her feather. It was a beautiful gingery and darker thing. She lifted it to stare at it a moment. She then played with her arm band/brace a moment. Shaking her head, she licked her lips, then got up and began to walk. Her ears were back, but perked up as she heard a sound.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:31 am

Isoba hummed softly to himself as he walked along. The male had enjoyed a good bout of fishing and sunbathing and was on his way to look for a comfortable den to settle into for the week. He hadn't noticed any scent markers of other Rukami, nor any scent or sight of humans. The area should be plenty safe for him to enjoy before he once again moved on.

As he crossed into the cover of trees more fully, he paused as a new scent reached his nose. Another Rukami... Tails flicking, he debated for a moment, his claws absently toying with his layered necklace full of trinkets.

"Greetings!" He called out formally, facing where he believed the other Rukami to be, based on how her scent traveled. "I come in peace, thinking to use this region for rest during my travels. If this is your territory, I ask that you allow me safe passage back to neutral territory.
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:18 pm

Jazevelle- f- slight crush on Isoba- Tags: Isoba

The light gingerish (maybe)- tannish, white and gray female sniffed the air. This wasn't exactly her territory. She was pretty sure it didn't belong to any, actually. The area was open for any to use for rest or washing, drinking water, passing through. She shook her head a couple times. She was glad it was open, because she liked it here.

Amber eyes turned towards where she heard a voice from. Her ears had perked, but now they went back again. She let out a small, nervous sort of sound, shaking her head again. She gripped her feather pendant once more, a moment.

She faced the voice, stepping out so he could see her. Now she saw him, looking him over then opening her maw to speak. "As much as I like this place, it isn't mine. It's an open place for any to use," she explained to the male.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:03 pm

Isoba could hear noises in the foliage, but didn't press the female he could smell. It wouldn't do to push where it wasn't warranted and risk a fight or something else equally not pleasant. Finally, the male's waiting paid off as the quiet Rukami presented herself.

She too bore a necklace and some light markings. Her posture and expression were hesitant, nervous. Was she hiding in the territory? Was he too loud?

As she spoke, Isoba nodded. "I thought that it was a vacant territory, but I had also thought no others were around. I hope I didn't disturb or frighten you," he offered genially.

"My name is Isoba, I'm but a traveler passing through, so please worry not that I'll compete with you for the resources in this region."
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:26 pm

Jazevelle- f- slight crush on Isoba- Tags: Isoba

The light gingerish (maybe)- tannish, white and gray female tilted her head as he said this. She seemed to consider it. She too was just a wanderer at this time, a traveler. She had no group, no mate or even really any she could consider family.

She didn't remember her own parents or birth family...She knew some Rukami had to have given birth to her. Shaking her head, she took in the sight of the male once more. She saw he wore some items just as she did, and relaxed a bit.

She relaxed because he didn't seem like he was of the mind to attack her. He had no reason to anyway...unless he was an aggressive type. He didn't appear to be that way, however. She let out a breath, her forked tongue flicking a bit.

She smiled a canine smile, saying "You didn't...didn't really frighten me. Maybe just startled me a bit," she said. She then said "I'm...just a wanderer, traveler, at the moment as well. Perhaps we...could travel together, but if you'd rather go alone, I'd understand."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:33 pm

((Been sick bad, hoping to reply soon. Sorry for the wait ><))
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:21 pm

wolfpuppies wrote:((Been sick bad, hoping to reply soon. Sorry for the wait ><))

(It's fine. Your health should come first)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:24 pm

((Sorry for the long wait, I really struggle to type and format on cs since I'm mostly stuck on my phone because of health issues. If you want to continue to rp, I'm happy to move to discord, google docs, or other forum based sites that are more mobile friendly. Am sorry again ><))
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me