1x1 with seadragonCaspian

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with seadragonCaspian

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:23 am

not us? Don't post. Obviously I'll know you aren't me.

Combo of these:
-Hunters - Facing monsters and staying alive
-Wasteland - Surviving in the irradiated, wastes of the US
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with dragonsFall

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:59 am

Jasper, Gentle Healer
•Full Name - Jasper Wells
•Alternate Names - Jas, Jace
•Age - Unknown but appears to be in his mid twenties
•Race - Angel
•Occupation - Healer
•Abilities - Healing Touch, allows him to heal others with a single touch but there are limits to his abilities. There is only so much he can heal before he starts taking the injuries for himself and needs attention himself.
•Personality - A rather quiet and polite young man that usually doesn’t put up much of a fight when it comes to what others want. He has issues speaking up for himself or making decisions on his own which has gotten him into some trouble. It is something he is actively working on.
•Appearance - Soft blue feathered wings, dirty blond hair, and bright blue eyes. There are small scars that decorate his body that have faded with time. Despite how easily the color gets dirty, he seems to prefer white clothing that can accommodate his wings
•Other Notes - He enjoys reading

Felicity, Feral Junk Collector
•Full Name - Felicity Noon
•Alternate Names - Feli, Last Of The Noons
•Age - 18
•Race - Werecat [Formerly], Human [Currently]
•Occupation - Junk Collector, Local Menace
•Abilities - N/A
•Personality - Feli does not hesitate to speak her mind when it comes to anything which makes her come across as quite rude and maybe even cruel. However, she is loyal to the people she cares about and won't hesitate to put up a fight for them if needed.
•Appearance - Long ginger hair that is quite wild and very rarely tamed. Her eyes are a sharp green with a hint of a feline shape to the pupils. She has a heavy preference for comfortable, easy to move in clothing
•Other Notes - She carries a necklace that once belonged to her older brother who is missing

Derik, Orions Chosen
•Full Name - Derik Warren
•Alternate Names - Ricky [Called This Once By Someone He Helped], Orion [Alias]
•Age - 23
•Race - Human
•Occupation - Hunter
•Abilities - N/A, although he is a skilled archer and tracker which has led to people believing he's Orion reborn
•Personality - Initially cold to those that he has just met, he eventually warms up and comes to care about those he trusts. He can be quite blunt but his heart is in the right place with what he says. Derik finds it easy to make decisions but they can be clouded by his emotions.
•Appearance - Blue-grey eyes, a scar on his right cheek that goes to his chin, and dusty brown hair. He wears very little protective gear for his occupation including a bracer on his left arm. He seems fond of flannels and boots no matter the weather.
•Other notes - Never seen without his companion, Percival. He doesn't care much about rumors that surround him.

Percival, Golden Winged
•Full Name - Percival Palmer
•Alternate Names - Percy, Phoenix [Alias]
•Age - 23
•Race - Peryton
•Occupation - Hunter
•Abilities - Shapeshifting, Percival can take human or Peryton form. He cannot take any other forms and he cannot change forms if he is too heavily injured in one of them. This is to protect his body from further injury
•Personality - Polite to make up for his companions' rudeness and quite soft hearted even if it's another Hunter that is less familiar with him. He tends to trust others too easily which causes problems for himself and his friend.
•Appearance - Brilliant gold wings and branching antlers even when in human form, honey brown eyes and short ginger hair. His clothing appears to be whatever was too big for his companion when they actually find new clothing
•Other Notes - He has memory issues but will remember Derik no matter what. Percival is never seen without his companion, Derik.
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:42 am

XD

Editing in forms now, hopefully it's okay I just copy paste from the other RP I'm taking them from but I'll probably remove some things from the forms anyway.

forms here

Angel or hunter or maybe mix

Wasteland person

Jessie, Little Rose
Full Name: Jessie (Vessel's name is also Jessie, Jessie Robbins)
Alternate Names: Jess, little rose by some older angels
Species: angel, human body
Abilities: every single angel ability from Supernatural. In other words, that light thing they do, magic sigils, ability to drive demons out, and she has angel/demon blades, which aren't exactly an ability but a weapon, also healing I'm pretty sure, and singing seems to be an ability.
Personality: Sweet and gentle with a sense of justice and heart of gold. Kind, caring, cuddly, loves books and kids and animals. However, can be stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud at times. Withdrawn if upset and seemingly cold if angered, and the human is shy, nervous, a bit anxious and head shy.
Appearance: Seeing as angels are always described as blindingly bright and super tall and stuff...the human is five three or four. She's slender and pale skinned. She has freckled arms and legs, hands and shoulders. Her eyes are a deep brown. Her hair is past the shoulders, ginger and curly. She has a part instead of bangs, and many kinds of clothes. She wears the purples and grays the most. The human also has stockings, fingerless gloves, and some fashion scarves and such.
Other: crush might be Jasper or Felicity; she has a fox that follows her when on Earth

Donovan, Precious prophet
Full Name: Donovan Jean Hughes
Alternate Names: Donnie, Don, sometimes Van
Species: human
Abilities: has the prophet abilities (so being sent messages and hearing HIS voice), and also knows some self defense.
Personality: Donnie is kind and caring, intelligent and a bit playful. He loves books and kids, animals but mostly dogs, and games. He likes to be around others and is definitely a people person. He has a stubborn and hard headed side. He's also seemingly cold if angered, as well as wild and loud. He doesn't always listen, and at times bottles things up.
Appearance: Cute but also handsome, and has tanned skin. His hair is dark brown and to nearly the bottom of the neck. He brushes it nicely, and wears clips. It gets into his eyes on one side, so he has to clip it up on one side of the head. He has deep green eyes, with gold around the pupils. He has full lips and nice hands, which he keeps clean. He also has many different types of clothes. He seems to favor earthy tones like greens, as well as tans and browns, but also reds.
Other: crush might be Felicity or Jasper; has a dog named Davies

Neiri, Hunters Golden Child
Full Name: Neiri (neigh-ree) Ramoth
Alternate Names: Nei, Ri, Hunters Golden Child
Species: human but may have some non human blood
Abilities: nothing magical, but expert with a bow and arrows. Dogs also seem to like them a lot, so dog attraction I guess?
Personality: wip
Appearance: Attractive and slender but has some muscle from exercise such as running. Skin is golden tan with some brown as they have Vitiligo. The Vitiligo is on the neck and arms, then some of the belly. The eyes are a deep dark brown that almost looks black. The lips are full and hands pretty. Their hair is to the upper back, straight and with a part, black in color. They have boots, two green shirts, two brown pants, some shorts and socks, as well as a green cloak. They also have some fingerless gloves and stockings.
Other: crush might be Derik; pretends Ori is his/her pet, since Ori looks like a dog.

Orioni, The Goodest Pup
Full Name: Orioni Perris
Alternate Names: Ori, The Goodest Pup
Species: werewolf something cross, hope that's okay
Abilities: wolf form, speed and agility in humanoid/human form, ears and tail can show but also be hidden, eyes can turn gold, nails and teeth can get a bit sharper, good with a bow and arrows and can communicate with wolves and dogs and get them to listen
Personality: wip
Appearance: Ori is beautiful and slender, with peachy creamy skin. The eyes are one blue and one gray, the first time heterochromia has appeared in generations. The hair is past the shoulders and ash blonde with black ends. That's the natural color, but they've dyed it. It's been dyed a blue gray shade. The lips are full and pink, the nails clean and pretty. They like to paint them from time to time. Has some stockings, fingerless gloves, a couple flannels, a blue shirt and shorts, two purple, and some earthy tones.
Other: crush might be Percival; wolf form looks like a dog as stated above, being a gray and white color with black ears, tail tip and snout. The white is the muzzle, eye spots, ear insides, chest, belly and full legs/paws. The underside of the tail is also white, the bottom part.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:22 am

That’s perfectly fine!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:30 am

Welp, my post is gone...so I guess we wait
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun May 01, 2022 11:05 pm

Dang :((
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 02, 2022 9:29 am

Okay, nope, the forms aren't back...should I just post characters and try and redo forms later? If so, do you think you could make the starter post? I could also try to. I really don't know why my forms aren't accepted...since it should be fine reusing characters
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue May 03, 2022 6:46 am

Awww. I think you should then redo the forms later. I can definitely make the starter once I get my characters forms done! It’s odd that they weren’t accepted
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 03, 2022 2:30 pm

Yeah, it's weird...I literally just copy pasted from the RP I originally had them in. I went back to that RP to check, and the forms are there and seem to not have been edited by mods or anything I don't think. Anyway, I'll try again when I get the motivation...

Also, kay, XD, do it after your forms if that's what you want.

Oh! Question! Should I play a hunter, actually, or should I play a demon and he'll hound since you're going to have a hunter or angel? Then I'll have an OC for wasteland of course.

Wait...maybe I'm thinking of the wrong characters...the characters I thought I used are siblings. Ah! No, okay, I used characters or at least one from a romance RP, but again that should have been fine...Anyway yeah, I'll try and figure things out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed May 04, 2022 6:53 am

That’s so weird. Good luck though! I too have minimal motivation cause of work lmao.

I shall!! I always like doing the forms first so I have a reference for my character.

It’s up to you tbh. I’ll be happy either way.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me