1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:14 pm

[★] Aurelia [★]
    She thinks back to the strange tom and his kindness. There's a tingling feeling lingering in her mind, but she can't place the exact reason for it... perhaps just anxiety. Aurelia completes her wound care and curls around herself. Soon enough, she settles into sleep in the almost-quiet of the forest, crickets chirping and owls hooting.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She lets out a warm purr in response to the beautiful she-cat's statement. "Oh, I definitely know the type," the dark gray she-cat muses with a little laugh, and her green eyes land on the approaching Checkers. Pebbleriver deftly takes the cobwebs wrapped around his paw, ensuring they don't get tangled in any strands of his fur. "Yes, that should be perfect. Thank you so much, I hope I didn't bother you too much. That should be all, I think we'll be okay until the morning," Pebbleriver replies politely to the elderly black-and-white tom.

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He can't help but feel his ear tips growing warm. Did he really invite such a handsome tom to share his nest with him? Especially after Mossblossom's comment from earlier! "Hmm, I suppose you're right... it's hard to really teach anyone how to socialize properly," Ebonysong notes somewhat wistfully. He glances around the quiet and dim barn, still seeing no sign of the silver tom returning from his trip. Where had he gone? "And you're also correct in the sense that he didn't have the same upbringing as any of us. It's no wonder he's so strange -- not that I mean that do be rude or offensive towards him. He's just... different."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri May 05, 2023 11:16 am

LightningStrike

The handsome tomcat looks troubled a moment, thinking on his own past and... socialization. He hums lowly, "I think we'd be lost without his differences. " Is finally spoken, luminous eyes half closed, a small purr in his chest. "The differences make us ... unique. " the warrior carefully flicks his tail around EbonySong and his own back paws, "Unfortunately, many don't like to see differences, they.. hold grudges against what is unexpected and different, strike out against what isn't the same, especially when they do not understand. They... don't TRY to understand..." there is pain in his past, in his voice, past pain and the knowledge of future pain. It's why the brightly pelted cat is so kind.

----

MossBlossom

She wakens to soft voices, feeling stiff and sore - especially her dainty creak colored paws - and immensely thirsty. Her lovely green eyes flick about in the gloom and she is pleased to realize that she ISNT back at the clan camp. Back where FoxMoon and BareStar could get her and her kits.
She licks her lips, but freezes when her gaze lands on EbonySong.... not alone. "Oh." Is breathed, heart squeezing, she lays her head back down and pretends to sleep.

----
Checkers

"If you DO need anything, " is said with a quiet voice, "dont hesitate, medicine cat." The tomcat hides his smile as he turns away, "HoneyGlow knows where to find me." he elderly cat yawns, showing that he has few teeth left - he's old, very, very old. He curls up in his nest, another one which is on the floor, and goes to sleep.

---

HoneyGlow

The three legged warrior smiles tiredly, pain evident in her eyes - though she makes no noise of complaint. The warrior who is colored after her name tries to not flinch at the touch of PebbleRiver, but she fails.

-----

FallenRains

He is back to the barn in minutes, blue eyes far too bright for the darkness: he skids to a stop before PebbleRiver and HoneyGlow, "can't stay!" Is gasped, his ribs burning, dropping the red cloth and two other bundles of herbs - one in a dock leaf, the other from under his chin and in one front paw (having been pressed against his chest.) "Be back soon!" Is barked, eyes wild. His sides heave from labored breathing - from carrying so much for so long. Then, in a flush of silver and moonlight he is gone, leaving dancing dust motes behind.

THEY had said - only when he was almost two thirds of the way back - to hurry... and then, (upon his arrival to (and in) the barn) had they said WHY. He has to go back. Has to hurry.

Despite his exhaustion he pelts as fast as his legs can go back to the Nettle bushes, no longer burdened by herbs and prey. Back to the white pelted cat. The bush is devoid of the mysterious she-cat and he softly curses his luck. WHY couldn't they have warned him before?? Why couldn't she have come with him before?? He clears and focuses his mind, and then catches her delicate scent. [And he'd wonder, if his own lack of scent would be complemented by hers,.... but at a later time.] Fallen takes a deep breath and then tracks her scent, ears flicking to and fro ---

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 21, 2023 7:58 am

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She purrs again with a warm smile and a flick of her dark gray tail. "Yes, thank you again, Checkers," Pebbleriver murmurs and watches the elder turn away. She leaves him be for the night, knowing that he must be tired -- the same as the rest of the cats. The medicine cat turns back to her patient and sees the pain in her eyes, causing her to soften. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry. I must've forgotten! Did I ever give you any poppy seeds? Would you like some?"

She's interrupted by Fallenrains barreling into the barn like his tail is on fire, sending dust flying. The herbs on the ground are slightly crumpled from being kept in his cloth, but they're fresh nonetheless. Pebbleriver stifles a sneeze and mutters a "Wait, why? Where are you going? You just got here!" She sighs softly and shakes her head. "I suppose I'll never understand him," the dark gray she-cat muses to Honeyglow. Picking up the herbs in her jaws, Pebbleriver chews up the dock leaves and the nettle into a poultice, both meant to soothe the wound and bring down swelling. She finishes placing the cobwebs around the wound, attempting to be as gentle as possible. "How does that feel? Would you still like the poppy seeds?"

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He nods simply in agreeance, listening to Lightningstrike's words. "Of course, uniqueness is always a good things," Ebonysong purrs, hoping to sooth the troubled tom. His own black tail-tip flicks gently, curled around himself and tickling his own nose with every slight movement. "I can understand what it's like to be discriminated by cats who don't understand. In fact, Fallenrains saved us from a whole clan almost entirely like that. And... I can imagine he did the same for you?" he asks. The strain in Lightningstrike's voice is apparent, although the warrior doesn't completely know or understand why.

---

[★] Aurelia [★]
    The peaceful near-silence of the forest is broken by the sounds of large pawpads and heavy breathing. She picks her head up wearily, blinking sleep out of her eyes and yawning silently, her white teeth gleaming in the moonlight. Who was that? Aurelia scents the air, but there is no trace of another cat. How strange, she thinks to herself. The white she-cat can only sense the faint lavender of her own pelt, masked by the dirt.

She pushes herself to her paws, ignoring the pain flaring through her shoulders. Aurelia grits her teeth to stomach the pain and unsheathes her claws, crawling out from under the hazel bush. If there's an enemy nearby, she needs to be prepared. She takes a few paces forward, her light blue eyes scanning the area. Was she just imagining those sounds? How could she have heard a cat from so far away?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon May 29, 2023 11:27 am

"Why... hello there..." A lengthy siamese cat skulks into the clearing; blood is across his face, "you're the one on our territory." Is said aloofly, "don't you know what happens to weaklings around here?" Is asked in a cunningly charming voice, "pay up..."

Another cat comes from the other side, all orange. Yellow eyes glower at the white she-cat, "such a pretty little girl," is said in a sing-song way, "should we let her get away? Make her pay?"
---

He's almost there; isn't he? He hopes he isn't too late. With her injuries, would she be able to protect herself? Surely he isn't too late. Fallen feels a thorn tear at his pelt.

---->

HoneyGlow

The warrior is quiet, nervous. Why has FallenRains run off? Where is he going? The medicine cat asks a question, "I.. I've not taken poppy seed." Is admitted, "I was too ill before, " but when it is given her she takes the seed (it feels like a bit of sand on her tongue.) The she-cat is quiet again, thinking, but soon sighs in relief. "Yes, it's better. Thank you. "

--->>

LightningStrike

The he-cat is still, "yes, he did save me. My sister and I met him as kits, we.. played, at the wrong place and he rescued us. He took us to RiverClan, and ended up not staying. I... believe he went back to those who were... to the Mera, to say we didn't live, or some such."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:47 am

[★] Aurelia [★]
    She freezes at the sight of two cats suddenly appearing in the clearing -- she knew she heard something! The first was long and lithe Siamese with blood across his face, and the other was an orange cat with eerie yellow eyes. Both of them speak to her smoothly yet maliciously, with slight grins on their maws. "Stay away from me! I'm warning you," she hisses, her hackles raising. But Aurelia is much smaller than the two of them. And the scent of her injuries (nonetheless, the herbs) must be strong in the air. As she unsheathes her claws, she knows there's no way she's winning this fight.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    The medicine cat waits patiently for Honeyglow to reply to her question, although she can't help but notice that the she-cat seems to have her mind elsewhere. At her response, Pebbleriver simply nods and gives a poppy seed from the pad of her paw. "I think you'll be alright to take one now. In fact, I think it would help immensely," she murmurs, her pad tickling from the sandy texture of Honeyglow's tongue. Soon enough, the she-cat will drift to sleep. But the medicine cat is still curious and can't help herself from asking a question. "What were you thinking about a few moments ago?"

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He nodded as he listening to Lightningstrike's words. "Wow... that's amazing. What was it like living in Riverclan? I would've never guessed you would have gone there," Ebonysong commented. However, he had little knowledge of the Mera, and he knew it was
    a touchy subject with Fallen.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:03 am

FallenRains

The silver cat drops from the trees, hooking his clawed paws into the shoulders of the siamese cat and rolling his opponent into the other opponent. Rolling to his feet between the injured she-cat and the two who would do her harm. Does she remember him? "Stay back," warns the he-cat in a low rumble.

His tail twines around his ankle, tight and safe. "Leave her alone, or are you too foxhearted?" He spots as they advance towards him, towards her and the color bleeds from his eyes. "When they leap, go for the human place i told you of, before. " Is murmured to Aurelia, "tell them, if asked, that FallenRains sent you.." He advances a step, expanding the distance, making himself both a threat and a target. Those keen eyes of his calculate his enemies, "now!"

The pair of cats leap at him and they're a wild ball of three tones of fur. They yowl and scream but FallenRains does not. Soon, the orange she-cat lays dead and the siamese continues fighting. Did she listen? Did she run?

He'd tried to warn her.

------>>

HoneyGlow

The she-cat smiles slightly; "I was thinking about FallenRains. " she admits, "thinking how he is always going off to do something at a break-neck speed. I don't think I've ever seen him sleep deeply, nor for long."

----->>

LightningStrike

The warrior is quiet a minute, "we ate a lot of frogs, and fish, water snakes too. And.. curiously, snails." A pause, "most cats have short pelts, water hued- gray, cream. " is explained, "there are very few non clanborn cats there."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 am

(Would you like to do a short time skip once Fallenrains and Aurelia get back to the barn?)

[★] Aurelia [★]
    A silvery flash drops on top of the largest tom, and the two tumble on the ground. With a yowl, the siamese rolls into the orange cat and the three of them tussle in a blur. Could it be...? Aurelia can barely make out the scene in front of her, but it appears that the stranger from before has returned. But why? Although she bristles at the order he gives her, she listens. She's certainly in no shape to jump into a fight she know she can't win, what with her wounds.

But despite the tom's intervention, the two attackers stalk towards her, lashing their tails. She raises her hackles again and hisses at them, claws unsheathed. The silver tom murmurs softly to her, so she can barely make out the words. Fallenrains... Aurelia thinks to herself. What an odd name for such a strange cat. "What? What are you even saying?" she spits, anger and anxiety clouding her mind and causing immense confusion. But he ignores her. She watches with wide blue eyes as the large cat -- Fallenrains -- steps forward and stares down the enemies before them.

Within moments, the cats spring to action, and Aurelia is stuck to the ground. She's never frozen in fear before, but the orange she-cat lies on the forest floor, eyes sightless and chest motionless. She can't bring herself to run, as much as she knows she should. Her eyes are trained on the two remaining toms.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She listens to Honeyglow's admittance and nods her head. "In the short time I've known him, I've noticed the same. Even when giving him poppy seeds, he tends to fight off the drowsiness," Pebbleriver muses. "But he'll be back soon. I think he has to constantly be moving and always on a mission for him to feel fulfilled."

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He wrinkles his nose at the mention of snails. "Really?! Those slimy creatures? That doesn't sound very appetizing," he mutters, unaware if he's being offensive. Ebonysong glances over Lightningstrike's pelt and gives a small hum. "I wonder why they don't have many outsiders in the clan. I always wondered why clans always got upset about those rules."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:26 pm

(Sure. To when?)

FallenRains

"Give up," is warned coldly to the siamese cat he is currently standing on. It's as if he isn't affected by what had just occurred; what he had done. But as he steps backwards the other tomcat surges upwards in rage, and almost as if he's bored he cuts them down. There's two cats dead on the forest floor.

That silver pelt is burgundy with blood and dirt, but the color is returning to his eyes, his tail is untwisted. Breaths come out in a heavy exhale before he sucks in another greedily, wincing in pain. Had he busted a rib or three? "You're safe, for now. " Is said with a sad smile. He hates killing. He'd tried to let the siamese cat go. "But others will come. This is their territory. You should go back the way you'd came, where we met at least. Roll in some garlic or other high smelling plant to disguise your scent." Fallen says turning away from the pretty she-cat to begin digging a hole. These cats, while nameless to him, still deserve to be buried. Dirt is soon in high mounds, and he noses the dead into the hole.

"I'm sorry, " is murmured, "that I had to take your lives." Then, he covers them up. It didn't take too long, not with the ground soft from the rain three days ago. Mud covers all the way up to his chest and he sighs, knowing that the water in the streams is far too cold for a bath. He won't force her to come with him, leaf and star knows it, but he has to tell her, "the group of rouges will be by at sunrise, for a patrol. I'd recommend you be gone by then, you're still welcome to join me, I won't hurt you. "

At least not until she hurts him.

FallenRains turns away again and starts back to the barn, ignoring the burn in injuries he has never been thanked for. Ignoring the sharp pain of a broken rib, and the dull throb that is his head from exhaustion. SHE is safe now. She is what matters.

------->>

LightningStrike

He chuckles warmly, "they aren't very taisty, but they are food." Is admitted, "I never liked them, but it was better than going hungry." The tomcat is smiling at the other, unaware of if the other likes tomcats too, as he does. He THINKS EbonySong does. "The clans have a code that makes it a rule to not have a mate or kits outside of the Clan, to keep your loyalty to the Clan. It helps things be simple, I suppose. " is explained, "but it also leads to alot of apathy - no, that isn't the right word, it leads to hatred for what or who is different. Or a fear, perhaps. " the fluffy cat swallows, "discrimination against what isn't the same." There is a well of hurt in his golden eyes that he truthfully tries to disguise.

----->>

HoneyGlow

"He doesn't like poppy. " is whispered, like it's a secret, "he has nightmares, a lot of them." She feels she's betraying the cat who had saved her. "He thinks something bad will happen if he's unaware, and blames himself when things turn." Her golden eyes turn on the medicine cat, "and he has said in the past that taking poppy seed makes him dizzy for a whole day after its supposed to be done working. " the female warrior tries to explain, "vertigo. .... I... I think he's alergic."

The golden cat takes a breath, "he... sees... the dead, Starclan, even when he is awake. I've seen him talk to thin air. Seen him just know things that there should be no way of him knowing.." HoneyGlow swallows, "He doesn't tell cats about it, you know, so I don't think he even realizes I know, but he... sometimes they don't let him sleep. They... threaten him, once when he was sleeping he was talking. Talking about a cat named BirdsShadow... how THEY took her from him as a punishment for not doing their will... I think he... is hurting...more than he let's on. But the way he looks at you-" her ears burn in a blush, "I don't know if fulfillment has anything to do with it, honestly PebbleRiver, I think he's terrified of losing others. Of being punished for any hairs worth of so-called selfishness. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:15 am

(Hmm, maybe to the next day? Or a couple days from now, depending on when the cats would like to start their journey)

[★] Aurelia [★]
    Within moments, the two attackers are nothing but scraps of fur on the forest floor. Aurelia's heart pounds in her chest, mostly anxiety and fear. Although she's safe now, she stiffens at the sight of the large silver tom. Would he hurt her next? But she notices his expression, the winces of pain he stifles and the stolid stature he takes. Aurelia listens to his words carefully, only briefly wrinkling her nose at the mention of rolling in garlic. "I hadn't know this was their territory, but that doesn't give them any right to attack. Why should I be the one to leave?" she protests defiantly, almost a whine.

She watches with curiosity as he digs holes in the ground. The dirt is soft and gives way to his massive claws. Once the holes are deep enough, he nudges the two cats in and buries them with a gentleness she never could've imagined. Especially after such hostility and violence just demonstrated. Now mud cakes his pelt, but he seems to pay no mind. Now Aurelia feels conflicted -- the tom is strong enough to take down two cats with ease, but he's also soft enough to pay respects to those he's killed. "And how do I know you won't hurt me? If I go with you."

As he turns away, his posture and gate is odd. His paws slightly drag across the ground, although he continues to make no sound. Again, her heart and her head are conflicted. Aurelia's logic tells her to run the other way, and her heart tells her to help the cat who's just saved her.

Aurelia swallows a frustrated sigh. She sidles up to the silver tom and supports him, partially holding his weight. "I'm just going to help you get back to your group. That's all. Don't get your hopes up."

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She listens to Honeyglow's whispers. It almost feels as if they're sharing dirty secrets, and she can't help but shudder slightly. Her deep green eyes meet the she-cat's golden gaze, and she nods in a trance. "Oh Starclan... I wish I had known that before! I suppose I'll have to find another alternative to take away the pain for him," Pebbleriver murmurs fretfully.

The dark gray she-cat cocks her head to one side at the mention of the ancestors. "I had no idea he could see the dead... but I always wondered why he thrashed around so much in his sleep. Why do they torture him so?" Her thoughts are racing with this new information, and she silently takes note of the name mentioned -- Birdshadow. Abruptly, Honeyglow breaks off in her words and seems to be bashful. But after getting lost in her thoughts, Pebbleriver hadn't heard the rest of her statement and doesn't mention the fact so Honeyglow won't be further embarrassed. "That's so terrible. How can Starclan -- or whoever these cats are -- be so cruel to him just for letting cats into his heart? No cat should truly be alone."

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He sighs softly and nods his head. The black tom knows what it's like to go hungry and to eat whatever he can. "We had a rule in our Clan similar to that, I think. Only mates within the Clan were allowed, although there certainly weren't many. Other than the leader and his mate," Ebonysong replies, going off on a tangent. At Lightningstrike's last statement, he can't help but feel a sense of anger -- not towards the other tom, of course. "Although that certainly brought a lot of discrimination to the Clan. It was always the leader's word, and his mate's, against all of ours. Is that really what a Clan is supposed to be like?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:53 am

Fallen

He's quiet, takes a deeper breath: "I don't hurt the innocent, " is said in explanation, "they do not have the same values. " Fallen takes a look at her, eyes full of sorrow. "You don't have to follow me, or even come with me." Is offered, "I wont make you, I came because you needed help, now you know the danger you're in, now you have the ability to protect yourself with the knowledge that you're not alone, and as needed you can do something about it." He offers a tiny smile, blue eyes downcast.

He's walking away when suddenly she's pressed against his side; he's too tired to react, to tense. He'd save his energy for another fight, if it needs to happen. Fallen and she walk by a stream, after a bit, and he veers away from Auriela, and walks into the frigid water. He cleans himself off and then wades out of it, silver pelt shining like a new star. However, he doesn't stop to dry himself off, just continues walking again, towards the barn. Lavender hues on the horizon catch his eyes; Ah, he thinks, another day without sleep.

But they should be there soon... "to answer your previous question, about why you should leave... sometimes... sometimes it's better to leave rather than to spill blood." He hesitates, "sometimes it's better to have someone you can trust to watch your back so that you can sleep. Sometimes it's better to be alone, and sometimes it's better not to be." He spots the old red barn, spots the sentry in the shape of Checkers' nephew, knows they're spotted when that same cat gives a nod to the spectral shape who'd once saved his life too.

-----

LightningStrike

He yawns sleepily, not sure why it is that the cat he has known for moons isn't back yet, "I've heard it to be the warrior code." Is admitted softly, (so as to not waken the others), "but eventually new blood is needed to keep the clan strong." The golden and blue furred cat takes a breath before continuing. "No... a clan isn't supposed to function like that EbonySong, " is replied, "there should be trust and loyalty within the clans, "every cat has a voice, a purpose, a say.... like how Fallen leads."

-----

HoneyGlow

The she-cat is quiet for a long minute, golden eyes sad, "I don't know... I'm not sure I could even ask him.. I don't want to cause him pain. " her whiskers tremble, "but he's ALWAYS where he is needed most. He always puts others above hisself... " Her voice breaks, "he always is alone, afraid to make relationships and bonds. But with you? He lights up."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me