1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:39 pm

[★] Aurelia [★]
    She almost opens her mouth to offer another retort when she notices a gleam of emotion in his eyes. She can't discern what it means, but she remains silent. At the same time, he doesn't protest or move away from her now that she's supporting him against his side. At least, not until they come across the stream, at which point he gently breaks away and wades into the shallow water. Upon reaching the shore of the little stream, the water drips from his silvery pelt and he continues walking. Aurelia frowns but simply follows him in silence.

The white she-cat stifles a yawn at the sight of the sunrise. Weariness wears down her bones. All she wants to do is sleep, but she follows him nonetheless. Just to make sure he makes it back to his group okay, Aurelia tells herself mentally. Finally, the silence is broken by the silver tom and he shares his words of wisdom, although she doesn't want to hear them. "I don't want to leave like a coward," she mutters under her breath (though that's certainly the reason why she earned the wounds in the first place and was forced from her home anyways). However, at his last statement, she blinks thoughtfully. She's been alone for some time... but what would it be like to live with a group?

She doesn't have enough time to ponder the thought. Soon enough, the old red building appears before them with a cat standing guard outside of an opening in the wood. "I think I should go. I'm glad you've made it safely. I really appreciate what you've done for me and what you've said, but... I'm just the type who's alone."

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    She nods her head in understanding. "Yes, it would be heartbreaking to make him relive that pain while he remains awake. I know mental wounds are of the worst kind," Pebbleriver murmurs sympathetically, unsure of how to console the distraught she-cat. Her own heart wrenches at the sound of Honeyglow's voice breaking with emotion, and she swallows a lump in her throat. "What do you mean, by me? I've not done much for him... I'm just a healer, after all. It's my duty." But there are thoughts lingering in the back of her mind -- how she felt an immediate connection to him and a sense of urgency to support him, how much progress she's seen just within the day or two that she's been getting to know him. Is it really possible to create such a strong bond in a short amount of time?

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    He strains to hear Lightningstrike's words. But he relaxes at the tom's reassurance, and he offers a soft smile in return. "Well, I certainly trust Fallen, and I can see that everyone here is loyal to him," Ebonysong amends confidently. "I suppose I made the right choice. I mean, us- we- well, the group of us from the clan-" he breaks off, fumbling over his words. He starts over with, "We made the right choice to leave our clan and to follow him. I just hope the others realize this too."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:26 am

Fallen

Shes... THANKING him? "Y-youre welcome, "is stammered in surprise. It's the first time someone has thanked him! Warmth blooms in his chest and FallenRains isn't sure what to do with it.

"Is it cowardly to wish to save lives?" Is asked solomnly, "if so, I am the worst sort of coward. " is mused, exhaling heavily, "I'm the sort who fails." Because he resorts to violence, to stealing lives because they're a threat to those who stand behind him. Because he doesn't have a choice. Because of THEM --

The silvery cat passes under the fence, paws quiet, and then she's speaking again. He nods his head, "as you say, " is murmured, "if you tire of solitude, we are headed east, towards the rising sun, or if you need help." She isn't moving towards the barn, isn't following him in. And part of him wants her too, but he won't take her choice. Those blue eyes flick to her face, "may prey run into your claws and may leaf and star guide your way." Is stated in farewell, "Goodbye, she-cat." He doesn't know her name, the dead - as she has as well - haven't given him her hame, not that it matters. "Be safe. " Then, shoulders going through the gap in the wall he calls, "There's plenty of nest spaces should you choose to rest. "

Gloom swallows him up.

------>>

LightningStrike

The tomcat listens, his ears perked and sleepy eyes focused on the tomcat he's sharing a nest with. "I don't think you will regret trusting Fallen, he's unorthodox, but he really is a good cat." Is assured, the cramping in his back finally abating, causing his tiredness to multiply. The golden-blue coated cat smiles sweetly and then opens his mouth to say something when he spots the spectral cat. "He's back!"

---->>

MossBlossom

She licks at the kits, frowning at the heat that rises from the tiny she-kits' pelt - Owlkit. Is that usual? Her paws had once been hot like that, and she's okay, isn't she? And PebbleRiver looked exhausted. Owlkit is eating though. Maybe when everyone is awake she'd bother the medicine cat, just to put her nerves to rest. Those bright green eyes stare at SparrowClaw, where he lays, snoring, half afraid to be a burden...

---->>

HoneyGlow

The warrior isn't sure; FallenRains has the trauma. Right? She's fine. Isn't she??

And PebbleRiver is talking about how Fallen acts around her and the lovely cat smiles knowingly, "he has eyes for you," is explained, "he listens to you, he talks to you.... he gravitates towards you.. like you're a butterfly to a flower." Her soft gold eyes are warm and understanding, "the heart wants what it wants... and StarClan have a plan. Leaf and star -" She clears her throat, "we don't know how the leaf falls and how the star rises, but Fallen ... he thinks its because of you, whether he realizes it or not, you PebbleRiver are special to him."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:35 pm

[★] Aurelia [★]
    She listens to his directions carefully, although she makes no move to follow him inside the barn and has no intention of joining them on their journey. A part of her is tempted to slip inside and curl into one of the nests. But as enticing as it sounds, she keeps her dirty white paws firmly planted on the ground. His words are meant to sway her, but she doesn't budge. Aurelia taught herself not to trust anyone, and she's not going to start now. "Farewell, tom. I wish you luck on your journey -- you and the other cats, as well," Aurelia murmurs back to the silvery cat.

She turns in the other direction, unsure of where her heart is taking her.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    Her ears heat up at the metaphor that Honeyglow uses, feeling bashful. However, she can see the emotion in the she-cat's beautiful eyes and she knows the words to be true... but is that truly how Fallenrains sees her? Pebbleriver would've never guessed. "The leaf and the star," she repeats softly. The words sound familiar, as if they were from a dream so long ago. Or perhaps a prophecy of some kind? Fallen briefly spoke about the dead cats he sees, and Honeyglow affirmed that they haunt him still. Are they different from Starclan? "I never would've thought that he sees me as someone special. Why, I'm just a medicine cat from a little clan stuck in the mountains. Do you truly think he feels that?"

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    His fur brushes against Lightningstrike's as he stretches slightly. Light is breaking through the slats of the barn, but the two of them didn't sleep a wink throughout the entire night. "Yes, he certainly is a good cat," Ebonysong agrees. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a silvery shape, and Lightningstrike voices what he was thinking. He moves to stand up, accidentally nudging the other tom aside during his excitement. "Fallen! Should we greet him?"

---

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    The elder wakes up at dawn as usual. As her eyes adjust to the darkness -- slowly growing lighter as the sun rises outside of the barn -- she peers around the area. The strange silver tom slips in through the entrance, which causes her to frown. What was he doing all night instead of sleeping? Pebbleriver is still treating the golden three-legged she-cat in one nest. Ebonysong is chatting with one of the followers. Sparrowclaw -- her son and the former deputy -- is sound asleep and snoring softly... but Mossblossom has an eye on him while she's curled around her kits. Crookedwillow lets out a soft, amused purr. Is she meant to have grandchildren soon? Ah, but what does an old she-cat know?

However, as her eyes finally adjust, she can see concern on the she-cat's face. "Mossblossom, my dear. Is there something the matter?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:31 pm

FallenRains

The hecat is tired; his pelt is damp but drying and he's ready for sleep. While the dead aren't speaking or directing he intends to sleep. He gives a nod to PebbleRiver and HoneyGlow, another small one to EbonySong and LightningStrike before he carefully hops into the half-hung bucket which serves as his nest. Curling up he is quickly asleep- ignoring the ache of injuries.

--->>

MossBlossom

The clawless calico turns her head, green eyes fixating on the elderly cat who speaks to her. "I.... I'm worried about Owlkit." She answers softly, "her injury seems... heated more than before. " Will she loose her daughter??

A pause, "Fallen is just barely back, and PebbleRiver must be exhausted, I'd hate to b-bother them over nothing. "

---->>

HoneyGlow

The warrior nods back to the silver warrior, "indeed, I think so." Is said gently, "You don't see how he watches you, medicine cat." She's finally settled in her nest, feeling sleepy, "get some rest, my friend. "

---->>

LightningStrike

He watches Fallen go to the bucket, "no," he states, "its one of those nights. " The warrior sighs, "its better to leave him be, for now. Let him sleep. " Nomatter that dawn has broken, or that many would rise soon, he is tired. "Let's sleep, " is offered, "so we can be ready when he wakens for what comes."

(Ts?)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:39 am

(Sure, will the cats be staying another day in the barn or beginning their journey?)

[★] Aurelia [★]
    She finds what she believes to be a safe place, away from the stench and traces of other cats. Aurelia curls up in the soft dirt and wills herself to fall asleep quickly. Her shoulder still throbs with pain, but less so than before. Her minds wanders to the strange tom as she drifts off.

---

[★] Pebbleriver [★]
    Something flutters within her at Honeyglow's ominous words, but it still seems unbelievable. She relaxes at the sight of the golden she-cat's closing eyes and breathes out a sigh of relief. "Goodnight, Honeyglow. I will check on you in the morning, friend," Pebbleriver promises. She curls up in her own nest not far away.

---

[★] Ebonysong [★]
    Ebonysong nods in understanding. "Yes, I'm sure he could use the sleep more than any of us," he agrees and watches Fallen curl up inside of a circular wooden contraption hanging from the wall, though not too far up. At Lightningstrike's comment of sleep, he realizes just how tired he is despite dawn beginning to break.

---

[★] Crookedwillow [★]
    She squints down at the kit in the darkness of the barn. Although she would hate to admit it, her eyesight is beginning to fail her. Crookedwillow can barely make out the shape of the kit. "I'm sure Pebbleriver will have time to look at her and assess her. Besides, she is in Starclan's paws, and they will ensure her survival," she murmurs wistfully to Mossblossom. The elder turns her head towards Pebbleriver, who is just finishing up with the three-legged she-cat. "If you're worried about bothering her tonight, tell her first thing tomorrow. And if you don't, I will. You need to rest." She notices that dawn is rising. Although she already began her slumber as soon as they arrived at the barn, her bones are weary. Crookedwillow gives the queen's forehead a lick as she walks past to her nest.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:37 pm

HoneyGlow murmurs a gentle goodnight and curls around herself sleepily. Soon the tanish-gold shecat is asleep.

MossBlossom nods slightly, "d-do you think that Owlkit is o-okay?" Asks the young queen hopefully, she settles back around the kits and tucks her tail over them. The elder is moving off and the calico she-cat is worried about bothering CrookedWillow too much. "S-s-sleep well!" Is chirped before she closes her eyes, thinking on the kiss to her forhead.

FallenRains snores softly in his bucket, exhausted and hurting.

LightningStrike smiles gently at EbonySong, "sleep my friend. " Is encouraged and then the giant is also asleep.

SparrowClaw stretches from his nest, casting a glance at the cat who had called herself his mother, and then to MossBlossom. She's so afraid of him, and he partly deserves her fear. Would he ever be able to help her overcome her fear? The ex deputy rises from his nest and slips out of the barn. Cats would be hungry when they awoke.

---

A filthy, muddy paw pushes out of the bank and is soon followed by another paw. How dare they! Traitors every one! is spat - no cat had come to his calls. None had heard or none had listened and that is not acceptable. Not one bit! And he had lost his mate! His beautiful, wonderful mate -

------------>> <<-------------

MossBlossom wakens again at almost sunhigh to a large mouse being placed beside her nest. Her green eyes dart to SparrowClaw and away, "t-t-thank you. " Is stammered, the ex deputy turns and walks away.

SparrowClaw goes to his mother next. "CrookedWillow, breakfast. " Is spoken caringly, he sets another mouse down for the elder with a smile before moving away. Soon every cat has prey before them, and he gets ready to devour his own.

LightningStrike yawns and carefully stretches, the prey he'd been left is still warm, and since it's a rabbit he's sure he's to share with EbonySong. "Good morning, " is greeted to the other tomcat, "breakfast is here. Want to share with me?"

FallenRains keeps his eyes closed, ignoring his meal in favor of holding onto the best sleep he's had in ages. Then, ever so slowly he sits up, stiffling a groan as sore muscles complain. Those two he cats had been heavy! Decent fighters too. He hooks the vole into his nest and eats it slowly, smelling the ex deputy on it. It had been very kind of him to feed him too.

Checkers comes out of dirtplace, having already eaten his little thrush. Today they'd leave, the clan cats... and he isn't going with them. Or should he?

(They can move on!)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:38 am

(Perfect! I'm excited lol)

Crookedwillow pries her eyes open, having slept in past most of the other cats. Sheepishly, she draws a paw over her eyes and wipes the sleep from the corners. To her faint surprise and delight, her son Sparrowclaw approaches with a mouse. "Thank you, dear," she replies, wondering if this is a sign that he accepts her as his mother after such a long time of secrets. Giving a glance towards Mossblossom, she watches the queen and her kits for a few moments, feeling nostalgic. With a lump in her throat, she forces herself to take a bite of the mouse.

Ebonysong wakes up with Lightningstrike, pleasantly flattered at the offer to share a rabbit with him. "Yes, I would love to share with you! I'll have to repay the favor towards you during our journey, you can be sure of that," he joked lightly towards the tom. "Why don't you take the first bite since you brought it over here?"

Pebbleriver had been awake for quite some time, sleeping restlessly in an unfamiliar environment despite being surrounded by her clanmates and newfound friends. She checks on Honeyglow briefly, then trots towards Mossblossom and her young kits. "Good morning, Mossblossom. How are you and the little ones faring?"

Thornpaw allows his sister to sleep a little longer. As he heads to the dirtplace, he sees the tom -- Checkers, was that his name? -- heading back in the opposite direction. "Uh, good morning, sir! Will you be joining us on our journey? We would certainly appreciate some extra help," he insists. And extra protection, he thinks to himself, inwardly shuddering at the memory of Barestar.

---

Aurelia wakes up alone, as often as she does. She hunts in solitude, catching a meager sparrow and eating it in few, swift bites. Then she continues her journey, in the opposite direction given to her by the silver tom. It's unlikely the two will cross paths again, at least in her opinion, despite the kindness he had showed. Unless fate had something else in mind for her? She steps over a clan boundary, unaware that she's crossing into a territory.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:58 pm

Checkers is quiet, turning vile orange eyes on the apprentice with a smile on his once-chocolate muzzle. The tailless tomcat smiles at the young cat and then speaks, "I'm very old little one." Is replied, "surely I'd be a burden when all I can do is hunt a little and walk slowly?" The elder hadn't grown up in the assurety of a clan or family group, instead only the strong survived. "I.. I would enjoy the company," is admitted, "but... surely I wouldn't be wanted?" It's plain to see that he is twice the age of even CrookedWillow.

---->>

SparrowClaw finally picks a small bird for his own meal, and hesitates. As the deputy it's his job to lead.. but FallenRains is a far better leader-- He wishes he had someone to confide in, bit he doesn't want to bother PebbleRiver. The bird hangs by one wing from his teeth and he twitches. "Um, can i.. eat with you, CrookedWillow?" Is asked almost shyly. While the giant isn't ready to address her claims of being his mother, he does enjoy her company.

--->>

MossBlossom lifts her head at the arrival of the medicine cat, offering a tired and pain filled smile. "G-goodmmm-morning!" Is greeted warmly, "imm wh-wah-ww-worried about Owlk-kit, s-she is w-wah-warmer than I think sh-she should be." The calico and cream she-cat moves her tail out of the way, exposing the much larger grey kits and the small tabby. "... a-ah-and my f-f-face h-hurts. A l-little!" Her green eyes - or rather the one green eye that isn't covered in scratch marks - survey her friend and medicine cat. "A-are you al-al-alright, PebbleRiver?"

----->>

ShimmerPaw wakes up slowly, her green eyes drifting gradually open. The first thing she sees is sunlight slicing between the slats of wood, and dust motes. Then she sees breakfast! The apprentice sits up, stretching and then slowly begins to eat. She doesn't even bother to groom, or remove the straw and moss that is stuck to her fur, she's definitely not a morning person! After eating she feels more alive and then quickly grooms herself.

--->>

Fallen eats his meal, all of it, even though his stomach aches and je hurts all over. Food isn't to be washed. The silver cat then drags himself from the bucket he'd used as his own nest and winces as his paws hit the floor. What would today hold? Ignoring his pains ((and forgetting that the injuries are rather fresh as well as on display) the he-cat pads slowly over to the old water trough and gets a drink.

--->>

LightningStrike smiles shyly, ears burning with pleasure at the words that EbonySong speaks. "I.. id like that." Says the once sky-clan cat, gold eyes on the others' face as he sets the rabbit down. Is it too early to call the proposed meal a date? His heart flutters in his chest and the he-cat nods to the invitation for the first bite. One practiced paw slices the kill open and he takes a bite leisurely before patting the meal to the dark nosed he-cat. "How did you sleep?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:50 am

Thornpaw can't help but frown, his dull green eyes carefully scanning the exterior of the male elder cat. "But... elders aren't a burden! Clan cats are supposed to care for them, especially for how much they've done for us. Like you've already done," he protests. The little tom glances towards the other cats. Perhaps he shouldn't be speaking for them, but surely they would feel the same? "We would all want you. I'm certain of it. And I bet Crookedwillow would like the company, too."

---

The scent of bird causes her nose to twitch, and she turns her head to see her son approaching again. Crookedwillow finds she's able to swallow her mouse with more ease at the relief of hearing his question. "Why, of course, love. Care to sit with me and tell me what's on your mind?" she inquires. Although she was never the motherly sort, hence why she had hidden her identity all these moons, she still finds joy in giving sage advice to the younger cats.

---

Pebbleriver dips her head closer to the small tabby kit. Owlkit lets out a feeble mew at the touch of her damp nose against the she-kit's pelt. Her heart clenches at the scent and the feel of a low-grade fever. She lifts her head, her emerald eyes meeting the one non-swollen eye of Mossblossom. "Oh my friend, why hadn't you come to me sooner?" Pebbleriver scolds gently, though she doesn't put any more of a harsh tone into her words. "I'll give Owlkit some antipyretic herbs, though she won't like it. As for you, I'll need to prepare another poultice for your scratches." Briefly, she turns from her friend and scans the area. Most of the cats are breaking their fast, but prey can wait. "Shimmerpaw! I need you to find feverfew and goldenrod."

---

Ebonysong delightfully enjoys the rabbit with Lightningstrike, completely oblivious to the connotations going through the other tom's mind. Besides, it means nothing that the two of them shared the same nest the prior night... right? His heart and his head certainly didn't agree. Not to mention the remaining feelings he still had for Mossblossom. But the queen could do better than him, and she had been speaking with Pebbleriver more often than not. Perhaps now that their clan was dissolute, Pebbleriver was no longer bound by the code and laws of medicine cats? Ebonysong shakes himself from his thoughts when he realizes the yellow-silver tom has asked him a question. "Honestly? I slept better than I have in moons. What about yourself?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:59 am

LightningStrike

His smile is a brilliant flash against the dark gold and darker blue of his pelt. "I slept quite well, it was really nice. " Would they do ... this, again? The tomcat takes another leisurely bite, "it is definitely not a stretch to say it was better than in moons."

-->>

MossBlossom

Her own green eye wells with emotion, "y-y-you hhhad your p-p-paws fffull ll-last nnight." Is said slowly, as if speaking slowly would help her stammer and stutter to disappear. "Sh-shee didn't g-get a f-fever unt-until th-this mmmorning." Is the medicine cat saying she's unfit to be a mother? "I wh-wa-was careful."

-->>

Shimmerpaw

The lovely white tipped she-cat yawns and stretches, her fur finally groomed, leaving out the moss and sticks of straw. Then, the apprentice pads towards the queen, kits and medicine cat. "I-"

Her words are interrupted by the appearance of FallenRains, "the red cloth I gave you has all you need." Though it would need filling later! His silver head dips and the cloth is set down, "feverfew," is murmured, pulling a small sprig out, "and, goldenrod. " They are passed to PebbleRiver with one paw, careful to not move much as he is stiff and sore.

-->>

SparrowClaw

The ex deputy sits beside his mother, eyes flicking to the she-cat who is unlike any he'd met before. Still, she isn't what his heart longs for. SparrowClaw sits down across from CrookedWillow, leaving the bird near his paws. "I know FallenRains wants me to continue being a deputy. And the clan expects me to lead," his eyes are downcast, "i... I don't think I'm meant to lead." A pause, "I didn't stand up for MossBlossom, or the apprentices, I was a coward who followed BareStar because he was chosen by StarClan, and I didn't punish FoxMoon, or some of the others because I didn't want to be punished and while I was in power... I could help them -"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me