[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 ; 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

Postby V.Vulpes » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:59 pm

》//𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Orestar][Molly][37M][Leader][Tagged: Whetley [Whiskered Away]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXX"That's wonderful news, Whetley," Orestar replied, returning her own smile. As Whetley's gaze lingered on the little bird, Orestar's smile remained but she curled her tail protectively around the bird. "Yes, our littlest warriors, as I like to joke. Our clan is named after them, protects them, and they protect us in the mines of our territory." Her mew was quite fond as she spoke of the canaries. "I was... A little worried about bringing them to the gathering," Orestar mewed slowly, "but they are the very symbol of our clan and if any clan tries to kill them, they'd make an enemy of Canaryclan."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Talonfall][Tom][41M][Deputy][Tagged: Marlon [Earthfall] ]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXTalonfall's ears perked with interest as Marlon described Earthfall's own tunnels. The mention of the rails and how the caves dug out resonated with their own dug out caves. "Sounds like we have the same sort of mines," he meowed, nodding in thought, "they're quite interesting, I enjoy going down there to hunt and explore. Before I joined the clan, I'd never even gone in a cave. Let alone far below ground." He'd never even dreamed about doing that. "It's a little daunting, if I'm honest," Talonfall admitted, "Orestar has told me stories of the mines collapsing, the thought of the very ground we hunt on just going out from under us? It's scary but It's just a reminder that we must remain vigilant down there."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Coalpaw][7M][Tom][Apprentice][Tagged: Rainpaw&Softpaw [Caveclan] ]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXCoalpaw smiled brightly, especially at Softpaw's concern for the canary, "No need to apologize! I know it's weird, I mean, I thought that it was weird at first too... I thought they were just prey," he thought back to Orestar first letting him see the flock. Rainpaw's question of them being pets drew Coalpaw's attention back, "well, Orestar says that they're special so I don't think they're pets, she told me that the twolegs that used to live on our territory brought them to the mines and that the canaries protected them! And now, they do the same for us cats," He paused, thinking through his words, "so... I guess they stay... Cause they're so used to us now? Orestar tends to them mostly, but she wants all of us to learn how too!" Curious about Rainpaw, Softpaw, and their own clan, he paused, and then said sheepishly, "sorry, I feel like I've been ramblin', it's nice to meet you! What's Caveclan like? Do you have pets?"
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JANUARY 2024 — 001

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:18 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Freuxfreckle stood at the edge of the Gathering, eyes wide as he surveyed the group below. He was no longer a deputy, truly he had not been in many moons, and his heart twisted at the thought of his previous king. Rookstar still haunted his dreams, and he was reminded of him every time he saw Dauphinchatter. They had been in love, once, but bitterness and jealousy had led to Rookstar sacrificing himself to save ChessClan and leave it in Richterstar's paws. A shiver racked the tom's body as he turned toward the gathering crowd of warriors, pelts of all colors and lengths mingling together into a sea of patterns. He hadn't gone to a Gathering in a long time, and he was worried he wouldn't know what to do. Hopefully some cat would start a conversation with him and it would trigger his memories and remind him on how to behave.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Autumnleaves shivered as she padded through the forest, stepping over brambles and vines as she grew closer to the Gathering. Leaf-fall had begun, and she had grown used to living in a desert. Combining the seasonal chill in the air with leaving the arid conditions she was comfortable in meant that the molly was unusually cold for a longhaired cat in this weather. She blinked as her eyes adjusted to the increased light after breaking free from the trees and realizing she'd reached the edge of the Gathering. Despite it being night, the full moon provided plenty of light to see by. Cats were already conversing and finding old and new friends alike, so she decided to step fully out of the trees and settle into a sit.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Flurry | Molly - Weyrhealer - 50 Moons - Tagged: Open
      The molly slipped into the area that was unofficially designated for healers, offering a few warm smiles to faces that seemed familiar even though she knew none of their names. As she offered small greetings to the few cats who spoke up, she slipped to the edge and lifted her gaze to watch the moon. It stood strong overhead, dappling the clearing with silvery light that lulled everyone into a peaceful state of chattering. Snippets of conversations danced through her ears, in one and out the other as she willfully let the words slip past so as not to rudely eavesdrop on conversations that were not hers to hear.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Mongoose's Chatter looked left and right over his shoulder as he broke free from the snaring branches of the trees and into the blessedly empty open air of a clearing. The trees in his own territory were few and far between, most of the land open and rolling. Being so blocked from the sky, so enclosed by his surroundings, was a terrifying thing to him. He was here to keep up appearances on behalf of Hyena's Breath, who was confined to the nursery with her two newborns. He was also here to discover if any Clans were similarly tormented, or if the Order was alone in its struggles against the gods who were determined to destroy them. He'd heard stories of wars and rogues and dead cats coming back to life, so he hoped to find his own first hand evidence that wasn't a story from a friend of a friend.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

Postby LilyHorse » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:16 am

LilyClan - January 2023 Gathering - Post 001
Goldenstar - Sootfreckle

Goldenstar - leader - 81 - she/her - tagged: open

Goldenstar walked into the leader's area. She nodded to a few cats who she recognized from their borders and previous gatherings, but didn't immediately go up to any of them. She was hoping to make a new acquaintance tonight, perhaps even one that could turn into an alliance. Although the clan had been around for a while, they didn't have many connections with other clans.

Sootfreckle - deputy - 61 - he/him - tagged: Mongoose's Chatter (Order of the Hyena)

Sootfreckle jumped as the cat came towards him. He had started to be worried about newcomers, due to his kits being in the nursery. They were growing up without a mother, and he was anxious some cat would come to take advantage of them. There had also been an unusually high amount of deaths in the clan lately, but he was the deputy, so he tried his best to calm his thoughts and greeted the pointed cat. "Hello! Which clan are you from? I'm afraid I don't recognize you. I'm Sootfreckle, from LilyClan."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

2020: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 38 people.
I have received 34 gifts.

2021: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

I am missing a lot of late '21 and 2022 pets! plz trade i don't bite

____________________________________________________________________________________________

lilyhorse ..................
LilyHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 ; 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

Postby V.Vulpes » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:55 pm

》//𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Orestar][Molly][40M][Leader][Tagged: Autumnleaves [The Outback Runners]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXOrestar felt confident as she walked towards the gathering meeting place. Last time, she had felt over-excited and nervous at the prospect of meeting new clans. This time, however, she kept her head and tail high as she led her warriors in, the usual sound of birdsong following them. There didn't seem to be too many clans here this time, Orestar noted as she looked around. She nodded at her pair, Featherfrost and Lanternglow, to go have fun before she spotted a figure sitting by themself. With her tail raised in a friendly gesture, Orestar stepped over to the cold-looking cat. "Good evening, are you alright?" she asked, a gentle smile on her face, "awful cold tonight, isn't it?".

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Featherfrost][Molly][32M][Warrior][Tagged: Open]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXFollowing close behind Orestar was Featherfrost. The fluffy grey tabby's coat was groomed to perfection. Not a whisker was out of place, no leaves matting her pelt, nor a bird on her shoulder (sorry Orestar). If she were to rub shoulders with cats in other clans, she wanted to look her very best. Featherfrost waited for a moment beside Orestar. At her nod, she trotted off then decided to find a nice spot to sit and watch.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Lanternglow][25M][NB (they/them)][Warrior][Tagged: Goldenstar [Lilyclan]]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXLanternglow didn't know how Featherfrost and Orestar were being so slow. They were incredibly excited to be at the gathering and their clanmates were being so boring and slow! The ginger tabby, along with their own canary, were ready to go. At Orestar's ok, they shot off into the gathering and began to look around for anyone to talk to. After surveying the grounds, they ended up in the leaders area. Should they be here? Probably not. Are they leaving? No, because a cat caught their eye! They trotted up to a lone molly and dipped their head. "Hello! So nice to meet you," they said, a goofy grin on their face, "I'm Lanternglow, of Canaryclan, care for a chat?"
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JANUARY 2024 — 002

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:19 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Freuxfreckle stood at the edge of the Gathering, eyes wide as he surveyed the group below. He was no longer a deputy, truly he had not been in many moons, and his heart twisted at the thought of his previous king. Rookstar still haunted his dreams, and he was reminded of him every time he saw Dauphinchatter. They had been in love, once, but bitterness and jealousy had led to Rookstar sacrificing himself to save ChessClan and leave it in Richterstar's paws. A shiver racked the tom's body as he turned toward the gathering crowd of warriors, pelts of all colors and lengths mingling together into a sea of patterns. He hadn't gone to a Gathering in a long time, and he was worried he wouldn't know what to do. Hopefully some cat would start a conversation with him and it would trigger his memories and remind him on how to behave.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Autumnleaves | Molly - Chaser - 54 Moons - Tagged: Orestar (CanaryClan)
      Autumnleaves blinked up at the stranger in surprise, freezing for a few seconds before her mind began working again. "It's not that cold, but I come from a warm territory. I'm not used to cold anymore," she chuckled. She hadn't always lived in the area the Outback Runners called home, but she'd lived there long enough to forget ever feeling a chill. "The name's Autumnleaves, from the Outback Runners. It's a pleasure to meet you," she meowed, thinking it would be good to introduce herself before she forgot. She likely wouldn't remember this cat's name past tonight, but it would be rude not to at least tell her her name.

THE WEYRCATS !!

The molly slipped into the area that was unofficially designated for healers, offering a few warm smiles to faces that seemed familiar even though she knew none of their names. As she offered small greetings to the few cats who spoke up, she slipped to the edge and lifted her gaze to watch the moon. It stood strong overhead, dappling the clearing with silvery light that lulled everyone into a peaceful state of chattering. Snippets of conversations danced through her ears, in one and out the other as she willfully let the words slip past so as not to rudely eavesdrop on conversations that were not hers to hear.

Mongoose's Chatter paused as a cat spoke to them in a half-friendly, half-terrified voice. He couldn't stop the thought that Hyena's Breath would tear him apart the first second she laid eyes on him. He hated how the Order was rubbing off on him, but he also felt stronger and fiercer than he had before joining. "I'm Mongoose's Chatter of the Order of the Hyena," he meowed, knowing there was no way Sootfreckle had ever heard of him or his Clan. He'd not heard of LilyClan, either, but that wasn't unusual considering how isolated the Order was from every other cat. They had no neighboring Clans, and it was at least a full day's journey to the nearest as far as he was aware. "Don't feel bad about not recognizing me. There's just too many cats in the world to be able to recognize everyone," he added, realizing Sootfreckle might be worried about that. It was a strange thing to be worried about, but he wasn't here to judge.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:27 am

》//𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXOrestar dipped her head in a courteous nod. "Ah, I see, and understand the feeling," she replied, "it actually gets quite cold where I'm from." Orestar herself was dreading the coming leaf-fall and leafbare, but she didn't mind the cold so much. However, the snow did bother her, she hated trudging through it. "I'm Orestar, leader of Canaryclan. It's a pleasure to meet you Autumnleaves! I hope you and the rest of the Outback Runners have been well this moon?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXFollowing close behind Orestar was Featherfrost. The fluffy grey tabby's coat was groomed to perfection. Not a whisker was out of place, no leaves matting her pelt, nor a bird on her shoulder (sorry Orestar). If she were to rub shoulders with cats in other clans, she wanted to look her very best. Featherfrost waited for a moment beside Orestar. At her nod, she trotted off then decided to find a nice spot to sit and watch.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXLanternglow didn't know how Featherfrost and Orestar were being so slow. They were incredibly excited to be at the gathering and their clanmates were being so boring and slow! The ginger tabby, along with their own canary, were ready to go. At Orestar's ok, they shot off into the gathering and began to look around for anyone to talk to. After surveying the grounds, they ended up in the leaders area. Should they be here? Probably not. Are they leaving? No, because a cat caught their eye! They trotted up to a lone molly and dipped their head. "Hello! So nice to meet you," they said, a goofy grin on their face, "I'm Lanternglow, of Canaryclan, care for a chat?"
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JANUARY 2024 — 003

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:34 am

CHESSCLAN !!

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Autumnleaves | Molly - Chaser - 54 Moons - Tagged: Orestar (CanaryClan)
      Autumnleaves couldn't imagine living in a territory that got dreadfully cold. Some of the cats who had lived in the Outback Runners for a long time said the Clan used to be called Katter av den Frosne Øya and lived in a land where there was snow year-round. Just the thought made her shiver uncontrollably. "We've been just fine. Prey and herbs are plentiful. I take it CanaryClan has been doing well?" she asked .

THE WEYRCATS !!

Mongoose's Chatter paused as a cat spoke to them in a half-friendly, half-terrified voice. He couldn't stop the thought that Hyena's Breath would tear him apart the first second she laid eyes on him. He hated how the Order was rubbing off on him, but he also felt stronger and fiercer than he had before joining. "I'm Mongoose's Chatter of the Order of the Hyena," he meowed, knowing there was no way Sootfreckle had ever heard of him or his Clan. He'd not heard of LilyClan, either, but that wasn't unusual considering how isolated the Order was from every other cat. They had no neighboring Clans, and it was at least a full day's journey to the nearest as far as he was aware. "Don't feel bad about not recognizing me. There's just too many cats in the world to be able to recognize everyone," he added, realizing Sootfreckle might be worried about that. It was a strange thing to be worried about, but he wasn't here to judge.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:44 pm

》//𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXOrestar nodded, "yes, we've been doing well. I'm always grateful when the prey is plentiful and all my clanmates are happy." She rumbled with a bright purr. Her tail curled around her paws as her canary fluttered down to peck at the ground beside her. "What are the Outback Runners like?" Orestar asked, curious about the other group.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CAC Jan Gathering LC 002

Postby LilyHorse » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:11 pm

LilyClan - January 2023 Gathering - Post 002
Goldenstar - Sootfreckle

Goldenstar - leader - 81 - she/her - tagged: Lanternglow (CanaryClan)

She looked up at the young cat. She noted their name did not end in -star, but she knew that often clans would have their own naming conventions for leaders and the like, so she didn't think much of it. "Nice to meet you as well," she responded cordially. "I'm Goldenstar, leader of LilyClan. My clan lives by some lakes south of here. It's quite a walk to get here - we even have to go across one of those hard, black surfaces that burn your paws when its hot - so only my deputy and I are here tonight. We've left a few senior warriors in charge, of course. We recently had a few new cats join the clan, and a new warrior, so I don't want them to get too excited to be without an authority figure for a night."
The calico grinned. "And what of you? Where does CanaryClan live? How have you been faring this season?"

Sootfreckle - deputy - 61 - he/him - tagged: Mongoose's Chatter (Order of the Hyena)

Sootfreckle nodded. "There are certainly many cats, that's why I'm so glad we have these gatherings." Even while saying that, he looked around anxiously, as if expecting a cat to jump out at him. There was a short break before he continued again. Although he'd like to talk about his fears with someone he'd likely see again, and thus wouldn't judge him much, he decided it was probably better to stay to safer topics for now. "With taking care of our clan members and all the other tasks Clan cats do, most cats don't get out otherwise. LilyClan recently found out that we have neighbors. We've lived in the area for thirty, forty moons and just recently explored across one of our rivers. We hadn't before because a few apprentices have died in it, but we heard some unfamiliar voices from the other side, and StarClan, there was another Clan there. LichenClan. Sure is weird to have cats who you don't know following your border patrols, watching your clan."
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

2020: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 38 people.
I have received 34 gifts.

2021: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

I am missing a lot of late '21 and 2022 pets! plz trade i don't bite

____________________________________________________________________________________________

lilyhorse ..................
LilyHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MARCH 2024 — 001

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:55 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Freuxfreckle's last Gathering had been so uneventful that he had practically begged Richterstar to allow him to attend this moon. He had heard so many stories of amazing conversations, learning about unique and far-away Clans, that he wanted to experience it for himself. His last opportunity had been a dud, so here he was again. He wouldn't let this Gathering pass him by. He gathered himself together and padded through the crowd, grinning at several cats as he passed. There weren't too many here yet, it was apparently still rather early, but he would find someone to talk to before the night was up. He had promised Dauphinchatter a new story when he returned, and he wasn't about to let his son down. Even if Dauphinchatter was well grown, several moons past his knighting ceremony, the two were exceptionally close, brought even closer after the passing of Rookstar. Freuxfreckle shook his head lightly to clear away the thoughts and tossed out another grin, hoping to seem friendly enough for someone to approach. Maybe once more cats got here he'd get the courage to approach someone.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Autumnleaves had had such a wonderful time at the last Gathering that here she stood again. The Outback Runners weren't often known to attend the Gatherings so regularly, but she had volunteered and Marbledstar had agreed. Even though the journey was long and tiresome, Autumnleaves felt it was worth it. She was dazzled by the sights and smells before her, and she longed to meet a cat from a new Clan. After meeting Canarystar last time, she'd realized just how vast the world really was. Clans could live in the deserts and the mountains, the forests and the beaches. Cats were amazing creatures, in Autumnleaves's mind, so adaptable to all environments and climates. She suppressed a giggle at the thought of cats who lived exclusively in the treetops, but she sombered as she remembered that that Clan had perished in a terrible fire some moons ago. Refusing to let her mood sour, she lifted her head and began to pick through the crowd before her.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Flurry had learned much at the last Gathering, so it had been no surprise when Magma suggested she attend again. The journey had taken several sunrises, and she knew she really shouldn't stay the whole night. She needed to begin the journey back as soon as possible, but Magma would be disappointed if she didn't return with something new this moon. She was here on a mission for her former mentor, and she wasn't going to let her down. She didn't want to butt into any cat's existing conversation, so she slid along the edge of the mass of healers before seating herself just far enough away that it showed she was alone. She quickly pulled on a hopeful expression so that others might realize she wanted someone to approach her. She was used to this, pulling on masks so others could see only what she wanted them to, but it was normal and comforting to her. She kept thinking about the sky and moon, hoping that she wasn't scaring cats off by seeming too eager.

Mongoose's Chatter grinned as he approached the Gathering once more. He had been to several now. Twice he had returned with new pups, or news of new pups to come. He knew his mates would not want him to do that again, so he purposefully avoided the corner of the clearing where the loners and rogues and kittypets who were visiting liked to gather. That was where he had met Joan B'Ark and Yippee, and he knew of several others who had been able to start a family due to the cats that lingered there. It was also true that cats fell in love at the Gathering or found surrogates in other Clans, but he knew he had plenty of loving cats waiting for him back at the Order's camp. Aardvark's Dig and Meerkat's Burrow would be curled up in their nest, and they'd jump out and demand every single detail the second he got back. The thought made him smile as he sat and made himself comfortable. His numerous pups, both grown and not, would likely find him the next day and beg for a story from the Gathering. Even the ones that were grown still acted like they belonged in the nursery sometimes, but he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It was nice to feel needed, he thought to himself.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me