[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Squidclan | december '23 gathering | 005

Postby selkirks » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:07 am

๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ !!

isopodstar - male - 57m - leader - tags; harestar

isopodstar let out a breath- time really does go quick. harestar was right- time goes fast. the concept scared isopodstar a bit. he chuckled as harestar mentioned how he never thought he could represent caveclan as a leader. "it really is a shock. i cant believe im leading a clan. definitely stressful, but also worthwhile." he meowed before licking his paw and drawing it over his ear. the oriental tom followed his companion's gaze to two apprentice-aged cats. with the fondness in harestar's gaze, he assumed they must be his kits- and they looked like him as well. turning back to harestar, he meowed "its... anxiety-inducing a lot, but also i have so much pride in my clan." he puffed out his chest, "im glad our ancestors trusted me enough to be a leader." he purred.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; open

the gray classic tabby let out an oof as a dark blue tom with white speckles bumped into him. at the other cat's apology, sootblotch murmured a quick, "its okay." the tabby listened to the tom's question before following his gaze. squinting their eyes, they tried to make out anything usual in the sky. all sootblotch saw was glistening stars. "the stars?" sootblotch meowed to their companion.

basatan - male - 41m - healer - tags; aether

basatan nodded in agreement, "ive never eaten one- and im definitely not planning on it." he shivered at the thought of eating a squid- fish were fine, but a squid? thats where basatan drew the line. the hairless tom nodded in understanding at the earthfall cat's dislike of fish and water. it made sense- not too many cats like the scales of fish or the feeling of their fur being waterlogged. basatan didn't mind, though, considering he had no fur to worry about. he nodded in understanding as she meowed about her clan's current state, "well, we don't have too many injuries right now, but we're anxiously stocking up on kitting herbs. we have a few pregnant cats and we've been so stressed."
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ ๐‚๐€๐๐€๐‘๐˜๐‚๐‹๐€๐ ; ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐†๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† โž

Postby V.Vulpes » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:03 pm

ใ€Šโคทใ€‹//๐‚๐€๐๐€๐‘๐˜๐‚๐‹๐€๐ ๏ผ๏ผ
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    [Orestar][Molly][37M][Leader][Tagged: Whetley [Whiskered Away]
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

XXXOrestar had been wandering around the gathering area since they'd gotten there. She'd spotted where Talonfall and Coalpaw were talking to other cats and decided to find her own spot to sit and cat-watch for a while. Until, another very friendly looking molly approached her. Orestar dipped her head in a respectful nod, "hello, Whetley," she responded with a smile of her own, "I'm Orestar, leader of Canaryclan. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Orestar's canary fluttered down off her shoulder and landed between the cat's paws where it started pecking at something in the ground, Orestar didn't seem to acknowledge it (as used to that as she was) and instead asked, "how has the recent moon been for you?"

[Talonfall][Tom][41M][Deputy][Tagged: Marlon [Earthfall] ]

XXXAs Marlon described Earthfall's camp, Talonfall listened with genuine interest. He wondered if their own tunnels and mines were connected to their caves somehow? "Very interesting, sounds like a nice place," he replied, hoping that he sounded as genuine as he meant, "as for us, we're set up in the heart of the prairie nearby, in an old Twolegplace, er, Orestar called it a 'mining town' if I remember right." Orestar had told Talonfall about Canaryclan history, using some words that he didn't quite know, he tried to remember it all. "And, yes, it was a pretty long walk to get here. Didn't tire out the apprentice enough though." He let out a quiet laugh then was quiet himself a moment before he added, "we have our own tunnels that we patrol as well, probably not as grand or large as y'all's caves though. What are they like?"

[Coalpaw][7M][Tom][Apprentice][Tagged: Rainpaw&Softpaw [Caveclan] ]

XXXCoalpaw smiled brightly, especially at Softpaw's concern for the canary, "No need to apologize! I know it's weird, I mean, I thought that it was weird at first too... I thought they were just prey," he thought back to Orestar first letting him see the flock. Rainpaw's question of them being pets drew Coalpaw's attention back, "well, Orestar says that they're special so I don't think they're pets, she told me that the twolegs that used to live on our territory brought them to the mines and that the canaries protected them! And now, they do the same for us cats," He paused, thinking through his words, "so... I guess they stay... Cause they're so used to us now? Orestar tends to them mostly, but she wants all of us to learn how too!" Curious about Rainpaw, Softpaw, and their own clan, he paused, and then said sheepishly, "sorry, I feel like I've been ramblin', it's nice to meet you! What's Caveclan like? Do you have pets?"
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

northclan - two.

Postby alicent » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:01 pm

NORTHCLAN

northstar โ€ข 31m, tom, lord commander โ€ข tagged : isopodstar

stoatstripe โ€ข 35m, tom, maester โ€ข tagged : Illumina ( whiskered away )

the maester settles onto his haunches, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. he noticed how the tom doesnโ€™t turn his head to look at him, and while that is unusual, stoatstripe concludes that the tom may be blind, or perhaps doesnโ€™t have the best of eyesight. โ€œthatโ€™s good. itโ€™s a pleasure to meet you as well, Illumina.โ€ stoatstripe replies, a small smile crossing his face even though the other tom canโ€™t seem to see it. โ€œi am responsible for healing my clanmates. i suppose other clans call the position a medicine cat?โ€

blossompad โ€ข 29m, she-cat, watchman โ€ข tagged : lionceauroar ( chessclan )

thankfully, he doesnโ€™t seem offended. the mollyโ€™s shoulders relax, and she silently wills her heartbeat to slow, as it had kicked up from the nerves. โ€œi am a bit clumsy, so i do apologize again.โ€ she says warmly, with a light laugh. โ€itโ€™s a pleasure to meet you too, lionceauroar. i donโ€™t think iโ€™ve heard of chessclan before. northclan is on the newer side, yes โ€” we had to regroup and grow again after a famine wiped out all but our current lord commander. we live within the mountains, far north of here. itโ€™s about a day and a half journey. but what about chessclan? where does your clan reside?โ€

lizardflight โ€ข 38m, tom, watchman โ€ข tagged : open!

charlie โ€ข 34m, she-cat, watchman โ€ข tagged : open!

sparrowpaw โ€ข 10m, she-cat, novice โ€ข tagged : open!

applepaw โ€ข 9m, tom, novice โ€ข tagged : open!
alicent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DECEMBER 2023 โ€” 007

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:13 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar | Tom - Knight - 50 Moons - Tagged: Blossompad (NorthClan)
      "Oh, that's so wonderful to hear! ChessClan's also a mountain Clan, though it's a bit different," he chuckled. Lionceauroar was relieved to hear that NorthClan was newer and he wasn't making an utter fool of himself by making that assumption. "We're more west than north, but ChessClan's in this little valley that is completely surrounded by extremely tall mountains. To leave our territory, or enter, you have to cross several," he explained, realizing it might not be the best if he just left ChessClan as 'different' in Blossompad's mind. He also knew their current leader, and several of the older clanmates, previously lived in a Clan that claimed the very top of a mountain as their camp. Mountains were a part of a ChessClan cat's blood, even if they didn't live on one. Just crossing them to come to a Gathering was hard enough, so Lionceauroar was content to allow them to be a barrier rather than a home.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog | Molly - Herbalist - 24 Moons - Tagged: Rooster (Earthfall)
      Balrog looked shocked at Rooster's admittance of stealing Aether's lost fur. True, she made the conscious choice not to remove her own shed fur from her nest any time she cleaned it because it was a nice addition, but she'd never heard of taking another cat's fur. "Your secret is safe with me" she purred, tossing in a wink and a fake bow. "I can sympathize with Aether's worries. Being the only medicine cat is a bit of a danger considering that one measly trip could mean your Clan is stranded without the skills of a healer. Besides, you should take it as a compliment that she chose you to talk into becoming her apprentice. That means she saw promise in you, even at such a young age!" Balrog exclaimed. She wished any of the herbalists had made an effort to recruit her. Her past was just her begging Marbledstar into letting her become their trainee.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Dust | Molly - Wing - 43 Moons - Tagged: Piedpiper (Earthfall)
      "Oh, you have it all wrong. The dragons are so big that there is no way we compete with them for food! To be honest, all of their prey is six times my size. We're no more than a morsel to get stuck in their teeth, which is why our prey is completely safe," she chuckled. It was true that their minuscule size protected them from ever becoming a snack for the giant reptiles. As her mind turned to the humans, she couldn't help but long for the feeling of them rubbing along her with their hairless paws. "The humans really enjoy us as well. We keep those aforementioned vermin out of their stores of grains and flours, which they make their own food out of. As long as we don't mess with their stuff or food, we're perfectly fine. They actually quite enjoy our company, and they really seem to enjoy scratching at us with their horrifically dull claws. It feels simply wonderful," Dust sighed. She knew most Clans thought very little of cats who interacted with humans, but the Weyrcats had adapted to make the most of the harsh environment they lived in. If it meant becoming friends with previous foes, then so be it.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Hyrax's Bounce | Tom - Scavenger - 18 Moons - Tagged: Mosspaw (CaveClan)
      "I know it's different. It's all I've ever known, though. I'm lucky enough that I have a mother, father, and seven siblings to nest with. There'll be more soon, if what I hear from my father is correct. We're one of the only strong family groups in the Clan, if I'm being honest. Most cats haven't paired off or started families yet. Those that are completely alone often nest with good friends since it really is lonely to isolate yourself even within the camp. Well, some cats prefer that, I suppose," he mused. He knew of a pawful of cats who had singular nests scattered along the edges of the camp, but most at at least one partner they made their nest beside. "What's CaveClan like? I only know what the 'classic' Clan is like, and I've learned that there are practically no Clans that actually fit those criteria," he added, hoping his question wasn't probing or overstepping in any way.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

northclan - three.

Postby alicent » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:24 pm

NORTHCLAN

northstar โ€ข 31m, tom, lord commander โ€ข tagged : open!

stoatstripe โ€ข 35m, tom, maester โ€ข tagged : Illumina ( whiskered away )

the maester settles onto his haunches, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws. he noticed how the tom doesnโ€™t turn his head to look at him, and while that is unusual, stoatstripe concludes that the tom may be blind, or perhaps doesnโ€™t have the best of eyesight. โ€œthatโ€™s good. itโ€™s a pleasure to meet you as well, Illumina.โ€ stoatstripe replies, a small smile crossing his face even though the other tom canโ€™t seem to see it. โ€œi am responsible for healing my clanmates. i suppose other clans call the position a medicine cat?โ€

blossompad โ€ข 29m, she-cat, watchman โ€ข tagged : lionceauroar ( chessclan )

the young watchman sits on her haunches, tail-tip flicking back and forth idly. she likes lionceauroar โ€” heโ€™s been very pleasant to speak with so far, and makes the gathering seem a little less intimidating and a little more inviting. she listens with interest as he tells her about chessclan, her face brightening when he mentions they too are surrounded by mountains. โ€œthatโ€™s very cool. i grew up within the mountains - not in northclan, unfortunately, but nearby. we don't have a camp, per say โ€” our home is made inside the mountain caves. do you get much snow where you live?โ€

lizardflight โ€ข 38m, tom, watchman โ€ข tagged : open!

charlie โ€ข 34m, she-cat, watchman โ€ข tagged : open!

sparrowpaw โ€ข 10m, she-cat, novice โ€ข tagged : open!

applepaw โ€ข 9m, tom, novice โ€ข tagged : open!
alicent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whiskered Away โœฐ Gathering #064 โœฐ December #3

Postby Frisco » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:24 am

เธฌั’เน€เธฃะบั”ะณั”เน” เธ„เธฌเธ„ืฅ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Whetley | lord | female | tags: Orestar of Canaryclan (V.Vulpes) โœฐ
    Whetley gave off an aura of a real caring leader. No matter who she spoke to, no matter their rank, she treated them as they were the most important and interesting person in the world. โ€œOh, just delightful! We have have many new, beautiful kittens born, our apprentices are training hard and joining the ranks of knights. Everyone is working together and the clan is thriving!โ€ She gave Orestar a bright smile, but her eyes followed the little bird. โ€œIโ€™m sorry, I canโ€™t help but ask, is this little friend a part of your clan?โ€

Illumina | sylph | male | tags: Stoatstripe of Northclan (alicent) โœฐ
    The tom nodded his head in acknowledgement. โ€œYes, indeed. Thatโ€™s what it used to be called in my old clan. Now, the position is called a sylph.โ€ He chuckled, as if this somehow amused him. โ€œMany different names, but in the end the job is the same.โ€ The tip of his tail twitched playfully and a sneaky grin crawled across his face. โ€œWhatโ€™s the worst thing you had to aid with? Mend broken bones? Cure some terrible illness?โ€

Spacejam | knight | male | tags: Sootblotch of Squidclan (selkirks) โœฐ
    Spacejamโ€™s gaze had not looked away from the sky. โ€œOf course not. Stars are nothing unusual. I thought I saw somethingโ€ฆ else. Something like an unknown floating object.โ€ He squinted, taking one last inquisitive look at the sky, but after not finding what he wanted, finally turned to his companion and looked at them for the first time. โ€œHave you ever seen one of those? A mysterious object in the sky?โ€

Whirlwind | knight | female | tags: open โœฐ
    The young she-cat had an angry expression on her face. Anyone who paid any attention to her could tell that she started feeling uncomfortable as soon as she stepped into the gathering grounds. However, she wasnโ€™t anxious or twitchy at all, if she was feeling any fear it was all turned into anger. She looked around herself with her single eye, not paying attention to the cats, but glaring into the shadows, as if she expected an enemy to jump out any minute.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | december '23 gathering | 006

Postby selkirks » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:12 am

isopodstar let out a breath- time really does go quick. harestar was right- time goes fast. the concept scared isopodstar a bit. he chuckled as harestar mentioned how he never thought he could represent caveclan as a leader. "it really is a shock. i cant believe im leading a clan. definitely stressful, but also worthwhile." he meowed before licking his paw and drawing it over his ear. the oriental tom followed his companion's gaze to two apprentice-aged cats. with the fondness in harestar's gaze, he assumed they must be his kits- and they looked like him as well. turning back to harestar, he meowed "its... anxiety-inducing a lot, but also i have so much pride in my clan." he puffed out his chest, "im glad our ancestors trusted me enough to be a leader." he purred.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; spacejam

following the oriental cat's gaze, sootblotch tried to spot what the other cat was looking at- but no avail. the gray classic tabby got a good look at spacejam when he turned to them- and sootblotch had never seen such red eyes on a cat. "i dont think i have..." sootblotch tried to think and recall if they had ever seen such a sight- but unfortunately, they couldnt recall any experiences. "my clan, squidclan, lives by a sea, though. so we see a lot of objects in the sea, im pretty sure theyre called boats." they meowed, "we see them quite a bit. they are never close enough to the shore so that we can inspect them further. i've noticed some twolegs use some cobweb-looking thing to catch fish though. i dont think ill ever understand twolegs." sootblotch let out a chuckle, "im sootblotch, earl of squidclan, by the way!" they mewed.

basatan nodded in agreement, "ive never eaten one- and im definitely not planning on it." he shivered at the thought of eating a squid- fish were fine, but a squid? thats where basatan drew the line. the hairless tom nodded in understanding at the earthfall cat's dislike of fish and water. it made sense- not too many cats like the scales of fish or the feeling of their fur being waterlogged. basatan didn't mind, though, considering he had no fur to worry about. he nodded in understanding as she meowed about her clan's current state, "well, we don't have too many injuries right now, but we're anxiously stocking up on kitting herbs. we have a few pregnant cats and we've been so stressed."
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

earthfall gathering dec 05

Postby jazz. » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:50 am

earthfall

marlon ; agent (leader) ; 56 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged talonfall @v.vulpes
marlon tilted his head at the mentions of a mining place, and he thought of the prairie that was beyond earthfall's own training clearing. he knew of other groups of cats living to the south of them and wondered if canaryclan perhaps moved in nearby recently. "it's hard to tire out the young ones," he thought to rooster brought along tonight, "our tunnels are abandoned mining tunnels as well, some of the oldest ones are still dotted with old rails and odd tools. the caves where we reside are spots that were dug out the most."

nyx ; deputy ; 53 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged narcissus @tauriel.
nyx nodded at his questions, "luckily the caves are a bit higher than ground level and the amount of rain we receive hasn't ever gotten the water level close to the caves. however, sandstorms are different stories. we have to shelter as the blowing sand can be painful and get everywhere," nyx frowned, remembering the original sandstorm that brought her to the ravine in the first place, "do you have many big storms in the forest? i'd imagine trees falling everywhere wouldn't be ideal."

aether ; medic ; 52 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged basatan @selkirks
aether understood quite well about worried for queens and their litters. "thankfully our last delivery went smoothly," she said. everything else seemed to be going crazy but lacey's three kits were born strong and healthy. "our litters have been spaced out luckily, but usually the nursery is filled with some number of kits. mudslide is one of our permanent queens and she helps us out beautifully." aether said. "are medics from your clan allowed kittens? marlon and nyx keep telling me they don't care one way or another but i haven't even had time to find a mate yet."

rooster ; junior medic ; 11 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged balrog @chaotic creativity
rooster's purr was loud and clear. he was very susceptible to praise and flattery. aether learned that fact early on and finds it easy to motivate the little tom with little remarks. "it's a lot to learn and memorize," he admitted, "but it feels really nice when i can help my friends. who was your mentor?" he asked starting to crane his neck to look at the larger cats surrounding them, "are they here? i have to admit, i'm a little worried for the time when i am the sole medic and responsible for everybody one my own."

piedpiper ; sinker (hunter) ; 24 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged dust @chaotic creativity
piedpiper's mind reeled as she pictured the dragons described. once as a kitten she saw a deer snacking on some grass and couldn't imagine anything bigger than that creature. she almost certainly would rather be around the humans at that point. "no wonder you hang around humans if they can control those dragons," she frowned, "you'd have to buddy up to them if they have giant dragons! though i am still glad that the humans that used to mine in our tunnels and such are long gone. we prefer the solitary."
โ”โ” โ๏ผก๏ฝˆ๏ผŒโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
"ั‡ฯƒu dฯƒn't knฯƒw hฯƒw hรญgh รญ cฮฑn flั‡"
| shั”/hั”r | lฯƒvั”r ฯƒf hฯƒrsั”s |

xImage
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ImageImage
๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ“
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฌ๏ผโ”
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผด ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฎ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | december '23 gathering | 007

Postby selkirks » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:03 am

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; spacejam

following the oriental cat's gaze, sootblotch tried to spot what the other cat was looking at- but no avail. the gray classic tabby got a good look at spacejam when he turned to them- and sootblotch had never seen such red eyes on a cat. "i dont think i have..." sootblotch tried to think and recall if they had ever seen such a sight- but unfortunately, they couldnt recall any experiences. "my clan, squidclan, lives by a sea, though. so we see a lot of objects in the sea, im pretty sure theyre called boats." they meowed, "we see them quite a bit. they are never close enough to the shore so that we can inspect them further. i've noticed some twolegs use some cobweb-looking thing to catch fish though. i dont think ill ever understand twolegs." sootblotch let out a chuckle, "im sootblotch, earl of squidclan, by the way!" they mewed.

the hairless tom was glad both squidclan and earthfall had successful kittings lately. basatan was glad in general that squidclan had never seen a stillborn kit. he didnt know if his heart could take it. pushing away the morbid worry, he listened as aether spoke, "i hope our litters get spaced out soon. theres so many queens and kits, every time i go to the nursery im pounced on by kits." he chuckled softly, "we dont have any permanent queens right now, though our leader isopodstar hangs out in the nursery to play with the kits a lot." basatan purred. at his companion's next question, basatan meowed thoughtfully, "yes. i dont have any kits of my own, but doefern does." he stopped for a moment, thinking about how it seemed like doefern didnt even like her own kits. basatan knew she loved them, but she seemed distant. "she has two kits, skulkkit and cavernkit! while doefern is peaceful and quiet, they are rambunctious." he chuckled.
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DECEMBER 2023 โ€” 008

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:14 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar | Tom - Knight - 50 Moons - Tagged: Blossompad (NorthClan)
      Lionceauroar let a shiver ripple across his pelt at the thought of snow. "Too much for my liking, that's for sure!" he jests, a smile breaking across his muzzle. "It doesn't snow outside of the usual leafbare moons, though of course we'll sometimes get a late leaf-fall or early newleaf flurry. I might be the only ChessClan cat who doesn't enjoy our snow days, though. Blackberrychime definitely does," his voice trailed off as he thought about the molly he'd been mooning over for a while now. She'd been showing minor amounts of reciprocated feelings, but not enough to let him even think about getting his hopes up. "Is NorthClan very snowy?"

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog | Molly - Herbalist - 24 Moons - Tagged: Rooster (Earthfall)
      Balrog grinned as Rooster admitted just how much there was to learn as a healer. To her, it seemed like she would never stop learning as new injuries and illnesses always occurred. "My mentor was a molly named Briarpoppy. Unfortunately, she's not here. I'm the only cat from my Clan that attended this moon," she admitted. Briarpoppy was both her mentor and one of her closest friends. The bond of mentor and apprentice never truly faded amongst the healers since, after achieving the rank, they work side-by-side until one retires. She'd have so much to tell her when she got back to camp. "So Aether's your mentor. Are there any other healers or healer-hopefuls in Earthfall?" she asked, curious about how many there were. "We've got seven full herbalists plus one that recently retired to live out the rest of her days in the ancients' den with her wife," she chuckled, remembering how crowded the herbalist den had been those days prior to Maplesong's retirement.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Dust | Molly - Wing - 43 Moons - Tagged: Piedpiper (Earthfall)
      "Not all of us are so buddy-buddy with the humans. Some of us are even happier spending time with dragons than humans," she chuckled. "But that's not me. Sometimes they'll give us scraps of food if we're nice enough to them, and it's actually really yummy. It's always warm little pieces of whatever creature they're putting on the fire, and I've found I've got quite a taste for it," Dust admitted. Other Clans spoke about these strange little pellets that humans fed them, but those seemingly didn't exist in the weyr. Dust didn't think humans kept any pets other than the dragons, even though they weren't really a pet, fire lizards, and whers. "So humans made your territory and then left it? They can be so strange sometimes," Dust mused, not able to think of anything humans had ever abandoned after creating in the weyr or around it.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Hyrax's Bounce | Tom - Scavenger - 18 Moons - Tagged: Mosspaw (CaveClan)
      "I know it's different. It's all I've ever known, though. I'm lucky enough that I have a mother, father, and seven siblings to nest with. There'll be more soon, if what I hear from my father is correct. We're one of the only strong family groups in the Clan, if I'm being honest. Most cats haven't paired off or started families yet. Those that are completely alone often nest with good friends since it really is lonely to isolate yourself even within the camp. Well, some cats prefer that, I suppose," he mused. He knew of a pawful of cats who had singular nests scattered along the edges of the camp, but most at at least one partner they made their nest beside. "What's CaveClan like? I only know what the 'classic' Clan is like, and I've learned that there are practically no Clans that actually fit those criteria," he added, hoping his question wasn't probing or overstepping in any way.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me