[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

Postby Corinnander » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:14 pm

The Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters
I'll edit this to look more legible/nicer later.

Mountain Fog - Molly (she/her) - Dignitary - 91 Summers
Tagged: OPEN

The air stank, but Mountain Fog knew better than to say a word of it. She meandered between cats of all kinds with her moremates close on her tail. Oak Spine looked terrified, and Snow Fever looked bored, but Mountain Fog was driven on by the knowledge she wouldn't have to babysit either of them soon.
"Alright. I need to speak with the others, you two meet me back at that rock," She tossed her head in the direction of a silver stone that glimmered in the moonlight. "Once you're done."
"Hmph." Snow Fever gave a nod before disappearing into the throng. How a molly that huge could vanish so easily was beyond Mountain Fog.
"Don't forget these cats have no loyalty to THE MIRE. Don't get too chummy with them," When the young tom gave her a spooked look, his fur bushed out at every end, she cuffed his ear. "Don't worry. They'll hate you and your dumb face anyway."
"HEY!" Before he could retort, Mountain Fog slipped away from him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oak Spine - Tom (he/him - it/its) - Deacon - 32 Summers

After being left alone, the massive nature of the hollow began to suffocate him. His pelt itched at the eyes surrounding him, and the tom rushed and shouldered through all different groups, yelping apologies all along the way. He stumbled over his own paws until crashing into a trunk hidden by moss.
"Ow..." He hissed, sitting up. How could his Dignitary leave him like that?? It's her job to make sure everything goes smoothly! How in THE MIRE'S name was he going to make it through this night?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snow Fever - Molly (she/her) - Temper - 109 Summers

Snow Fever moved through clusters with ease. What her size didn't intimidate, her strength pushed aside. Gently, of course. As sour as she was, she didn't intend on leaving any physical injuries in her wake. Only ones to pride. Many of the other healer-types were mingling already, but she had a limited interest in them. Most, she doubted, did not know the methods she did, nor would they be useful given their varying stocks of medicines. Instead, she lurked at the edge between them and the fighter-types. She looked far more similar to them anyhow.
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MARCH 2024 — 002

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:16 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Freuxfreckle | Tom - Knight - 74 Moons - Tagged: Oak Spine (Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters)
      Freuxfreckle watched curiously as a tom stumbled through the Gathering and collided rather loudly with a tree trunk. He seemed to be muttering to himself, clearly not all that happy to be attending the event tonight. Freuxfreckle gathered himself together and padded over, making sure he could be seen and heard from a ways away so as not to seem as if he were sneaking up on the stranger. "Hello there," he called, tilting his head oh so slightly to the side. "My name's Freuxfreckle, knight of ChessClan. Who might you be? I don't recognize your Clan's scent," he meowed, pausing to sniff the air. It was truly a new smell to him, unlike any of the other Clans he had ever crossed paths with. Admittedly, that had been very few, only the Clans who were near enough to happen across ChessClan's border, but they clearly did not live in the mountains or forest like Freuxfreckle was used to. "You might not have heard of ChessClan, but we're pretty well-known. We're really big and we live in those far off mountains in this gorgeous hidden valley. We're surrounded by snowy peaks on all sides. It's absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful," he rambled, trying to drum up a conversation.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Autumnleaves had had such a wonderful time at the last Gathering that here she stood again. The Outback Runners weren't often known to attend the Gatherings so regularly, but she had volunteered and Marbledstar had agreed. Even though the journey was long and tiresome, Autumnleaves felt it was worth it. She was dazzled by the sights and smells before her, and she longed to meet a cat from a new Clan. After meeting Canarystar last time, she'd realized just how vast the world really was. Clans could live in the deserts and the mountains, the forests and the beaches. Cats were amazing creatures, in Autumnleaves's mind, so adaptable to all environments and climates. She suppressed a giggle at the thought of cats who lived exclusively in the treetops, but she sombered as she remembered that that Clan had perished in a terrible fire some moons ago. Refusing to let her mood sour, she lifted her head and began to pick through the crowd before her.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Flurry | Molly - Weyrhealer - 50 Moons - Tagged: Open
      Flurry had learned much at the last Gathering, so it had been no surprise when Magma suggested she attend again. The journey had taken several sunrises, and she knew she really shouldn't stay the whole night. She needed to begin the journey back as soon as possible, but Magma would be disappointed if she didn't return with something new this moon. She was here on a mission for her former mentor, and she wasn't going to let her down. She didn't want to butt into any cat's existing conversation, so she slid along the edge of the mass of healers before seating herself just far enough away that it showed she was alone. She quickly pulled on a hopeful expression so that others might realize she wanted someone to approach her. She was used to this, pulling on masks so others could see only what she wanted them to, but it was normal and comforting to her. She kept thinking about the sky and moon, hoping that she wasn't scaring cats off by seeming too eager.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Mongoose's Chatter grinned as he approached the Gathering once more. He had been to several now. Twice he had returned with new pups, or news of new pups to come. He knew his mates would not want him to do that again, so he purposefully avoided the corner of the clearing where the loners and rogues and kittypets who were visiting liked to gather. That was where he had met Joan B'Ark and Yippee, and he knew of several others who had been able to start a family due to the cats that lingered there. It was also true that cats fell in love at the Gathering or found surrogates in other Clans, but he knew he had plenty of loving cats waiting for him back at the Order's camp. Aardvark's Dig and Meerkat's Burrow would be curled up in their nest, and they'd jump out and demand every single detail the second he got back. The thought made him smile as he sat and made himself comfortable. His numerous pups, both grown and not, would likely find him the next day and beg for a story from the Gathering. Even the ones that were grown still acted like they belonged in the nursery sometimes, but he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It was nice to feel needed, he thought to himself.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:56 pm

The air stank, but Mountain Fog knew better than to say a word of it. She meandered between cats of all kinds with her moremates close on her tail. Oak Spine looked terrified, and Snow Fever looked bored, but Mountain Fog was driven on by the knowledge she wouldn't have to babysit either of them soon.
"Alright. I need to speak with the others, you two meet me back at that rock," She tossed her head in the direction of a silver stone that glimmered in the moonlight. "Once you're done."
"Hmph." Snow Fever gave a nod before disappearing into the throng. How a molly that huge could vanish so easily was beyond Mountain Fog.
"Don't forget these cats have no loyalty to THE MIRE. Don't get too chummy with them," When the young tom gave her a spooked look, his fur bushed out at every end, she cuffed his ear. "Don't worry. They'll hate you and your dumb face anyway."

Tagged: Freauxfreckle

"Ah, hello, um. I'm Oak Spine..." The gravel in the handsome tom's voice told of his age, and made him feel tiny in comparison. Maybe standing next to the huge mollies that were Mountain Fog and Snow Fever was getting to him. With a quick breath, he sat up straighter, his stomach churning at the thought that one of his moremates were inspecting his behavior. "Ahem. My name is Oak Spine, Deacon from the Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters. I'm not surprised our groups haven't met, it took us three and a half days to make it here. Our home is through the taiga and in the tundra, just outside a people-place. We stole one of their creations long ago. We uh... w-we typically keep to ourselves and I don't believe any of us have participated in anything quite like this before. Your territory sounds like nothing I've ever seen, but we know snow." Anxious he'd let on that he was such a new face with his own kind, Oak Spine did his best to recite his lines smoothly. Star Fall had helped him all night and day she could, which was far easier now that she was taking more time in the Sanctum with the kits coming. That thought only threatened to distract him from the conversation more and he certainly didn't want to seem disinterested (he wasn't, he promises) so he shut it down. "What does a ChessClan knight do?"

Snow Fever moved through clusters with ease. What her size didn't intimidate, her strength pushed aside. Gently, of course. As sour as she was, she didn't intend on leaving any physical injuries in her wake. Only ones to pride. Many of the other healer-types were mingling already, but she had a limited interest in them. Most, she doubted, did not know the methods she did, nor would they be useful given their varying stocks of medicines. Instead, she lurked at the edge between them and the fighter-types. She looked far more similar to them anyhow.

Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MARCH 2024 — 003

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:16 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Freuxfreckle | Tom - Knight - 74 Moons - Tagged: Oak Spine (Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters)
      Oak Spine spoke of a home in the tundra, and it agreed with the sharp coldness that lingered in his scent. Freuxfreckle listened to the tom speak, noting the uncertainty and wariness. The Sanctum of the Tar-Eaters must be a very small and relatively new Clan for the tom to already be so unsettled at the Gathering. Freuxfreckle could remember when ChessClan was small, the fond memory causing a small smile to dash across his muzzle. Those days were long gone, the camp having been expanded too many times to count to make room for new knights and pawns alike. "Knights are like warriors. We take care of the day-to-day hunting and patrolling so that our bishop may heal, our rook may strategize, and our king may lead. We also are the ones to train our squires in the ways of knighthood and ChessClan. What is a deacon?" he asked, remembering the strange role the tom claimed to have. He knew Clans had all sorts of unique names for healers and knights and kits, but he'd never heard of one using that term. This Clan was clearly far different from ChessClan, which tended to be more like the traditional Clan now that the curse was broken, but Freuxfreckle quickly contained his excitement about the thought of meeting such a unique cat.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Autumnleaves had had such a wonderful time at the last Gathering that here she stood again. The Outback Runners weren't often known to attend the Gatherings so regularly, but she had volunteered and Marbledstar had agreed. Even though the journey was long and tiresome, Autumnleaves felt it was worth it. She was dazzled by the sights and smells before her, and she longed to meet a cat from a new Clan. After meeting Canarystar last time, she'd realized just how vast the world really was. Clans could live in the deserts and the mountains, the forests and the beaches. Cats were amazing creatures, in Autumnleaves's mind, so adaptable to all environments and climates. She suppressed a giggle at the thought of cats who lived exclusively in the treetops, but she sombered as she remembered that that Clan had perished in a terrible fire some moons ago. Refusing to let her mood sour, she lifted her head and began to pick through the crowd before her.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Flurry had learned much at the last Gathering, so it had been no surprise when Magma suggested she attend again. The journey had taken several sunrises, and she knew she really shouldn't stay the whole night. She needed to begin the journey back as soon as possible, but Magma would be disappointed if she didn't return with something new this moon. She was here on a mission for her former mentor, and she wasn't going to let her down. She didn't want to butt into any cat's existing conversation, so she slid along the edge of the mass of healers before seating herself just far enough away that it showed she was alone. She quickly pulled on a hopeful expression so that others might realize she wanted someone to approach her. She was used to this, pulling on masks so others could see only what she wanted them to, but it was normal and comforting to her. She kept thinking about the sky and moon, hoping that she wasn't scaring cats off by seeming too eager.

Mongoose's Chatter grinned as he approached the Gathering once more. He had been to several now. Twice he had returned with new pups, or news of new pups to come. He knew his mates would not want him to do that again, so he purposefully avoided the corner of the clearing where the loners and rogues and kittypets who were visiting liked to gather. That was where he had met Joan B'Ark and Yippee, and he knew of several others who had been able to start a family due to the cats that lingered there. It was also true that cats fell in love at the Gathering or found surrogates in other Clans, but he knew he had plenty of loving cats waiting for him back at the Order's camp. Aardvark's Dig and Meerkat's Burrow would be curled up in their nest, and they'd jump out and demand every single detail the second he got back. The thought made him smile as he sat and made himself comfortable. His numerous pups, both grown and not, would likely find him the next day and beg for a story from the Gathering. Even the ones that were grown still acted like they belonged in the nursery sometimes, but he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It was nice to feel needed, he thought to himself.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:15 am

Tagged: Freauxfreckle

Oak Spine could only imagine. If ChessClan were that large, surely they were imposing! And loud. There was a comfort to be had among a small number of moremates, even if it made fighting off cold and hunger and... KIBE... more difficult. He shuddered at the thought. It was almost a guarantee that creature would take a swipe at them before HIS season ended.
"Most of the time I remain in the Sanctum itself. My main job is to protect and interpret the fires. My moremates have kept them alive for generations, even when there was only one of us. Our Devouring Mouth, I-I'd guess he's on par with your King, he's very busy in the winter, we all are. There's no rest for us this blasted season, not with KIBE on the prowl. I was very lucky to be granted permission by THE MIRE and him to be here. My mate's a very convincing molly, aha, she's my world alright," Oak Spine rose to his paws to sit more comfortably, swiping his tail across the ground before covering his paws. The leaflitter tickled him. It was almost overstimulating compared to the gentleness of fresh snow. Still, the soothing nature of Freuxfreckles voice put him at ease. "If you have a spiritual role in your Clan, that is what I take on. We also are the guards of the Sanctum against natural threats. May..." He glanced around for a moment, in case Mountain Fog was somewhere near, then lowered his voice until the bicolor tom had to lean in to hear him. "May I know about your Clan's spiritual beliefs..?

Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MARCH 2024 — 004

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:32 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Freuxfreckle almost laughed at the thoughts he could see running through Oak Spine's mind. He clearly was intimidated by ChessClan's size, but Freuxfreckle couldn't blame him. He was barely tolerant of it himself. As Oak Spine spoke of his Clan, the questions nearly fell out of Freuxfreckle's mouth before he could stop them. "What's a Kibe? Why are the fires so important? Are there other deacons that protect your fires?" he asked, excited at the thought. Finally, Oak Spine moved on to fondly speaking of his mate. Freuxfreckle's heart gave a sharp twist at the word, Rookstar flashing through his mind. It'd been several seasons since his passing now, yet everything that reminded Freuxfreckle of him still hurt. Even looking at Dauphinchatter, who looked so much like his father, occasionally took his breath away as his chest constricted. As Oak Spine asked about spiritual beliefs in conspiratorial way, Freuxfreckle paused to ponder. "We believe the cats who previously called ChessClan home live in one of two afterlives. ÉtoileClan is for those good of heart, and NoirClan is a mirror for those evil of heart. Most cats go to ÉtoileClan, but plenty call NoirClan home. We have no gods, but our ancestors speak to us through our bishop, who is also our healer, with prophecies and warnings. Occasionally they walk among our dreams, those we loved who have moved on," his voice trailed off as he remembered the last time Rookstar had visited him. It was immediately clear that it wasn't just a dream, and it had nearly destroyed him to say goodbye again. It was a good thing those were infrequent for every cat. Having to say goodbye over and over again without knowing when the next time you'd see them, and only in your dreams, was a special kind of torture. "How about your Clan? I'd be delighted to learn more about your spiritual beliefs!"

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

THE WEYRCATS !!

chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me