1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:49 pm

All rights go to me. This is a remake of an rp.)

Welcome to this southern town. We’ve got everything here, the farmer’s daughter, the preachers daughter, the country boy with the old truck. We’re all country, from the way we talk to the way we party
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 pm

-removed-
╔══════════════════════╗
Emily Jones
Female | 19 | straight

╚══════════════════════╝

Name:: Emily Renee Jones
Nickname:: Em

Hair Color:: Brown
Eye Color:: Green
Height:: 5'3
Weight:: 120
Body Type:: petite but muscular

Hair Die:: Highlights
Piercings:: Ears and belly button
Tattoos:: the quote"through every dark night there is a brighter day." On her rib cage in honor of her mom and a heart on her wrist for her best friend
Personality:: Emily is sweet and bubbly. She loves to help the people around her, smile and laugh often. She began working with animal shelters and hospitals in her free time away from the farm which she fell in love with. Unfortunately now that she is in college she has little time for that. She is very outgoing and passionate.

Likes:: Singing, dancing, racing, horses, boys,playing guitar
Dislikes:: Rude or aggressive people, large parties
Fears:: Losing the people she loves, losing her horse.

Background:: Emily has grown up in the small town setting her whole life. She lives on her family farm and loves every minute of it. She can’t wait until the family farm is hers. She has a horse namedmidnight. Emily also goes to a prestigious college where she shows midnight and is on the equestrian team. She goes to college in Virginia and won a National title as a freshman. She hope to continue to show after college and studies equine sciences.

Car:: She has an old ford pick up that's blue and beat up
Phone:: iPhone 11
Music:: Country
Clothing Style:: Jeans, boots, shirts, tank tops, flannels
Habits:: Biting her lip and playing with her fingers/hair

Social Status:: ......

Sexual Orientation:: Straight
Crush:: Are you kidding me?
Dating?:: No one
Ex's:: I have a few
Last edited by rheia on Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:46 am

(Yay! You know me, no constructs.)

Fingers comb through his hair and then resume their position on the seemingly ink stained paper; he can hear the patterning of rain on the roof overhead and the distant rumbles of thunder. Glancing over at the indoor arena and the silvery horse in it, he chuckles - still doesn't like the storm after all these years. Returning to the project at hand the man falls silent. Mission prep is never fun.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:59 am

Emily sighed as she wandered into the barn on the rainy day. She had sprinted to the barn trying to avoid getting wet, however, it was raining too hard to even matter. She might as well have walked. She looked around knowing that she had to find the newborn in order to make sure it was okay with the storm. She carefully entered the stall and soothed her getting her some water and food before looking out the barn at the storm. She let out another sigh contemplating how to make it back up to the house.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:11 pm

He freezes at the sounds of another human; "you're uh welcome to stay a while. I have some instant cocoa and the stage hand loft has a kitchen and some blankets. You can lock me out. " is offered, leaning against the stall door.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:09 pm

Emily blushed deeply looking at the man as she tried to stop the shivering that has just started from being wet from the rain. She smiled politely. "Oh that's very kind. Thank you. I would appreciate that. I don't think we have met before. I am Emily." she replied sweetly with a smile.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:12 am

He has a name. What is it? What is his name? There have been so many. And she is waiting. What was the name he was given at birth and kept? "I'm Morag." Is said with a half smile, seeing her shiver: "Go on up, there are some sweats and a hoodie in the dresser."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:33 pm

Emily blushed deeply. “I’m uhh Emily. I came to check on the filly since it’s my horse my dad wanted to breed and I was worried. I just got home from school and I had no clue anyone was staying out here. Thank you by the way. It’s nice to meet you.” She spoke sweetly. Her heart was racing. “I will be right back or you should come up in a few.” She said kindly.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:22 pm

Morag smiles warmly, "yeah it was my friend Scott's horse who was the stud for your mare." Is responded, "I'll see you in a bit. " With that the man retreats to the stall - not so familiar with people.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Emily smiled and blushed more as she disappeared up the stairs. She looked around in awe. She hadn’t been up here in a long while. She quickly changed and headed back to Morag. “Hey. Thank you again. I truly appreciate it. You’ll have to introduce me to Scott sometime.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me