1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:20 am

Scott moves slowly to his truck, and sighs. He hadn't meant to be grumpy to the lovely woman introduced as Renee, it's that he's exhausted. He half watches as she turns and walks away. She's gorgeous. The vet sighs, tossing his bag into the back seat and cautiously climbs in.

---
Morag listens, "I mean work is important, " he knows that it is, still, he doesn't like it. "I'm tired, all the time. Tired of migraines and dizziness." He carefully tap-taps along with the woman he has fallen in love with. "I like you, Emily," he hears the truck door shut, then another, "I think you and Scott would be better together. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:28 am

Renee stopped as she heard his doors close and set the saddle down. She ran out to his truck and tapped on his window. “Hey I’m so sorry to bother you. But umm when you get back from your trip would you want to grab lunch or something?” She asked softly. She blushed a bit.

Emily listened to him softly and closely. She knew the last part of what he had said was him mostly being insecure. “ I’m sorry love. You know Renee is a nurse. If your medications or stuff aren’t working maybe she could recommend others to try. And as for the other part…if you think you can get rid of me that easily than you are mistaken. My pregnant mares leg was dislocated that’s why I needed him. I’m sorry I interrupted everything and you had to wait. I promise I will make it up to you. But Morag I love you and not him so please don’t say that we would be better together. You are my one. “ said Emily gently. She softly held the door open leading him to the couch to rest. “Would you ever consider moving here?”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:29 pm

Scott rolls down the window and smiles quietly at Renee. "I'd like that." Is replied, a faint blush on his own cheeks, "I'm sorry if I came off gruff." Is began, "its not really a good day for me." He swallows, "can I get your number? I promise to make it up to you. "

--->>

Morag cautiously mounts the stairs, "its not that he helped you, or that you needed his help." Is said finally, "its... that I cant help you. I'd be in the way, Emily." He ducks his head, "I can't move here, it's too big. The stairs and the size - i.. I can't navigate and you are too busy to play babysitter, let alone nurse. " There's a self condescending note to his voice, before she tells him her feelings. "I love you too."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:42 pm

Renee smiled a bit. “It’s okay. We all have rough days. I’m a nurse when I’m not here so I’ve seen a lot of them. “She said quietly. She continued and gave him her number. “I hope you won’t be away too long for your trip. “ she said after. She looked up at him in the truck: she hoped she wasn’t holding him up at all.

Emily nodded quietly. “Well what if we built a house then or we made adjustments to this one of something. I know you think you would be burdening me but I’m lonely. And not to mention while you may think I’m super busy I hired Renee for a reason and others too. I only do lessons 3 times a week and I’ve mostly switched to paper work and riding when I can. “ she said. She took in a breath. “And it doesn’t matter that you can’t help me. Morag that’s why he’s a vet to help. I love you. You help in other ways.seeing you and being around you just helps.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:26 pm

Scott smiles again, green eyes bright and cheerful, "a nurse huh? Why haven't I seen ya around the hospital?" Is teased, "maybe I will. " He hmms a long note, thinking, "ill actually be in the hospital for a week, not much of a trip." He shrugs, then winces.

---

Morag is quiet a long minute, leaning now against the wall, "I understand.. I'm sorry. " is said quietly; "I'll try to be around more, Em, really, but i.. don't know how we should move this fast.."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:47 pm

Renee’s eyes soften. She laughed softly. “ I’m a pediatric nurse so that’s why you’ve never seen me but now that I know you’re going to be at the hospital…I’ll have to come find you. “ she spoke. She noticed him wince. “I’m actually off on Monday if you would like company riding to the hospital or anything.” Renee offered kindly.

———-
Emily sighed quietly. “ Well will you at least think about it? And think about staying or something when Scott is away next week.” She said. She squeezed his hand softly. “What are you hungry for? I’m starving. Grilled cheese? Pasta? You name it.” Said Emily. As she stood up she peeked out the window.”Scott is still talking to Renee” she said with a laugh
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:02 am

His smile is sort of lazy as he grins at her, "I'd hate to get you up at four to take me to the hospital. " is answered solomnly, "days off need sleeping in." Scott hmms a moment, "but how about dinner on Friday? 6pm unless there's complications?"

--

Morag smiles, holding her hand back, "anything but pizza." Is said shyly, "and I'll think about it. I promise. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:34 pm

Renee smiled and shook her head. “ whatever you say. I hope you know that I will come check on you though. Dinner sounds lovely whenever you are free and feeling up to it. “ she said. She ran a hand through her hair before continuing. “If you wanted a ride or company though I would get up at 4 to go with you. I really don’t mind.”she was an early bird anyways.plus she could always sleep during the day.

—-
Emily smiled and squeezed his hand leading him into the kitchen. “Okay I’m make some grilled cheese. Do you have any plans while Scott is gone. I know you like your independence but you and the cat are both welcome.” She said gently. She reached over and softly rubbed his cheek before turning to grabbed the stuff to make dinner. “ it shouldn’t be too long before food is ready.” Said Emily gently
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:43 pm

He's not sure why, but the mention of the cat makes his eyes sting with unshed tears. Morag smiles a slightly watery smile at her back as she turns away and let's the sounds of her work soothe his anxieties. "I.. I do like independence. " is said slowly, "maybe... you could stay with me? I'm just at Scott's lately." His cheeks flush with embarrassment, and he has to swallow to try and hide the immediate panic that makes his heart slam in his chest. Whyd he invite her?? "Maybe a night or two, or so?"

--

Scott grins, his green eyes lighting up, "thank you, Ms Renee," is began, "but I couldn't possibly impose." Truthfully he doesn't want to bring someone to that hospital, the one prior to the local one, due to secrets that he has to keep. "I'll text you as soon as I'm awake. " The veternarians' phone chimes, "i have to take this and run, but I loom forward to seeing you, and hearing from you. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:56 pm

Emily smiled brightly as she started on the grilled cheese. She heated up the stove and quickly made two placing the plate in front of morag. “Yeah that would be nice. I don’t want to impose of course.” She said quietly. “Eat up.” Continued Emily as she took a bite of her sandwich. “Mmmm”

—-

Renee nodded quietly. “Of course let me know. Please be safe.” She said Renee watched him as his phone went off. “I’ll see you soon. Make sure you text me and don’t loose my number.”Renee slowly backed away and waved as he peeled off into the dust. She turned to focus back on the lesson. She was eager to see him soon.

(You can time skip if you want)
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me