☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:31 pm

The blond walked through the manor halls thinking about the girls and Haruna. The little ones had started to be a bit fitful in their sleep, part of what had contributed to him deciding to let them sleep in this day. It was likely nothing but humans were incredibly fragile. It wasn't worth the risks.

Rigel happened upon some of the maids walking through the halls and told them to see to it that the humans were not bothered and were catered too. Giving instructions to find extra blankets and see if they could procure some clean linens for the girls. Small things to do the best to ensure their recovery. The younger Renier would call on the Apothecary himself after he had settled what else had to be settled first. The girls could not have been feeling out of sorts at a worse time had they tried. After speaking to the staff, the male Pureblood made his way to the kitchens.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:01 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and the girls

The dark haired boy sighed as he opened his eyes, half expecting Rigel to be there. The blonde vampire wasn't there, so Haruna looked to the girls. They were still sleeping, so he smiled softly at them. He heard Ai cough and sniffle a bit, so he began to feel a bit of worry... Shaking his head, he hummed to himself and sat up. He looked to Dream, picking up the kitten as he hadn't actually been spending much time with her.

He smiled as she made a happy little sound or two, and he left the room. He cast a glance back over his shoulder, then closed the door. He saw some maids bustling by, to go get linens and blankets. He watched them a moment, then shook his head and continued on. He glanced around, knowing he needed to talk to Isabella, too...Sighing again, first he decided to head for the kitchens, so that's what he did.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:13 pm

Her eyes squinted shut fighting back the urge to open as though someone was trying to pry them apart. A huff left the blond as she tried nuzzling her face into the comforting warmth of the familiar shoulder she'd been using as a pillow to rest on all this time. The cruel female voice attempting to drag her out of her place of comfort and thus disturb the sweet moment of peace.......well not really cruel. But then again it was messing up the moment so anything or anyone that did so she would count as cruel or evil. "Few more minutes Marilla......", came the whine which was half muffled by shirt.

Not hearing a response lead to the girl relaxing a bit again until another familiar, and far more pleasant, voice reached her ears. A voice that made her twitch and hum softly in response. Though even then she didn't move outside of those small movements indicating she was awake, preferring where she was to heeding Marilla's warning.

".....I have the feeling he won't mind too much.....or he's used to it by now.....", came the response from the sette's other occupant, "......And you're rather comfortable to lay against, did you know that? If only I could pout like a child at her trying to get us up, unbecoming or not."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:20 am

' is that so?" questioned the male, gently shifting Aralynn's head to rest on the arm of the settee, propping himself up on one arm. With the other, he tucked Aralynn's hair behind her ear and placed his hand on the side of her face. " Well I'm glad to be of service to you, my dearest Aralynn." After a brief moment of gazing down into her eyes, he pressed a soft kiss to her lips, lingering a moment before he sat completely up.

"Technically, we've every right to disobey her commands. But alas, we have duties to attend to. T'would be rude of us not to take part in the breakfast you and Valentine worked so hard to put together for everyone. So come along, up and at 'em my dear. You know she will keep to her word if we are the last ones there." With a huff he stood, taking a moment to stretch from having slept on a settee as opposed to a proper bed. Though it definitely beat resting on the cold floor of a cave.

"I shall leave you now so we may both go and don proper attire for the day and freshen up a bit." having realized that he fell asleep in his attire from the previous day. " oh, and I fully intend to beat you to breakfast. Good luck with the dishes~" like a troublesome youth he teased her, immediately taking off afterwards to do exactly as he said. If there was any indication worry and troubles from the previous night's event still lingered, they were well-hidden.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:43 am

"No you are quite alright but I do not think you could wear something and look any less then lovely." It was as though a warmth spred from over his shoulder just from that small simple touch, warm electricity radiating from the human's fingers. Eyes following the blond as well as his body as he turned around watching her walk towards the awaitapproached.

Said steed having turned it's large dark eyes onto the blond watching her carefully as she approched. Tail swishing and nostrils flexing.

"And here I was assuming you twere there just starting to enjoy my antics. Alas.", Lucas sighed feigning hurt, "Tis only you humoring. Not that I do not enjoy it nor appreciate such a thing but I twas thinking perhaps you enjoyed our fun. Ah well. The important thing is you are here now and as for Estella....I shall endure. If she has the energy to scold me so then tis a good thing for it means her recovery is going very well. In which case I twill proudly take anything the lady wishes to inflict upon me."

Joining Akira the dark haired vampire looked from her to the impatient creature standing before them, "Perhaps. I was not planning on you having eaten something but I suppose we can hold off on that until you feel as though you are in need of something. Not an issue." Walking along side of the dark horse, "I was busy thinking all night and they continued falling on certain siblings, as well as the request you made. My conclusion twas that why could we not take some time as they do? A change of scenery twould do some good I believe, and you are do for a few lessons as well."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:48 pm

Aralynn tried, and failed, to pull Al back down in protest of having to get up from their cozy place and go about the reality of the day. Instead he eyes opened and were rewarded with his staring right back at her, which she held in return. Right up to the point when he kissed her. Hope that they could return to their relaxing with each other blossoming for a brief moment before crashing and disappearing. “Love you.”, the female Changeling breathed as Al broke the kiss to get up off the sette.

“Twas mostly Val but I suppose I twill take some of the credit for the little bit of preparation I did with the toppings. Regardless Twould be rude indeed and not worth the scolding that would follow, or missing out on something delicious. If we must get up then so be it, as much as I wish other wise.”, she moved slow as the blue gown she had worn since the previous day rustled around her with each movement. The blond repositioned herself on her back dropping an arm over her forehead as she stared up at the room ceiling letting herself start to wake up. She had to wake. There were things to do and Marilla’s warning to heed if one was intelligent,

When Al left the Observatory, Aralynn sighed in defeat. Though a smile was on her face just the same. “Sorry Al but I shall be the one winning as soon as I pick myself up from this sette. Hmmm. The problem is what shall I wear this day.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:19 pm

"And who say's I'm not enjoying it? Your antics and our fun, that is. But I can't very well let you know that directly now can I? It'll inflate your ego and it'll all go straight to your head." she quipped, glancing around to make sure there were no prying eyes. "though I do always enjoy your flattery."

Once she had ascertained there were none, she wrapped her arms around one of his and leaned against his shoulder.

"That said, thank you for the invite. It shall be nice to get outside for a bit with you, even if you do intend to lecture me with teachings along the way." standing back up straight, she grabbed onto his hand, a look of excitement in her eyes. "Well then, even Theron here is looking impatient. Shall we get going? and I'm sure I could still partake in something small if you don't wish to rearrange your plans."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:54 pm

"-have not been feeling well as of late. I twill call for the Apothecary but see to it the girls recieve light, balanced meals today. Perhaps even tommarow. And include something sweet as well for them."

Rigel's voice drifted down the hallway and corridors becoming clearer as one walked down it towards the kitchen and main dinning hall. The blond Renier was there outside speaking with who appeared to be a young kitchen hand.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:32 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and the girls

The dark haired boy held the kitten. He smiled as he looked at her white coat. The black forehead streak stood out. The black tail stood out as well. He took pause as he heard the words. He made a worried little sound. Had he gotten them sick? No, that didn't make sense...

It had been some time since he'd been sick. Had it been that one time? When they'd been caught in the rain? That felt like too long ago as well. Plus...the four hadn't been out that long. They'd gotten into an Inn. Shaking his head, he walked on. Finding Rigel and the staff, he said "Good morning."

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:25 pm

It took a good several minutes for the reluctant girl to rise from her comfortable place laying back on the sette. She was happy and at peace there. It seemed lately that this room had been offering solace and a safe place to rest which didn't help with wanting or having to leave. Still the girl's sire had a point about both of them having duties to attend to today which neither of them could miss out on. No matter how much either of them may have wanted to.

When she finally did the young vampire went about the Observatory collecting the papers, maps and books which she and Al had been going through along the way. It wasn't like they could just leave out their work after all. It wasn't as though she distrusted the others in the household but the others didn't deserve the burden of such knowledge nor the stress and worry. So needless to say that it was time before Aralynn had pulled herself together enough to be presentable and exchanged her garments for fresh new clothes.

The gown that Aralynn had chosen for the new day was something a bit different that what she normally wore, something that wasn't quite as elegant. Something a bit more upperclass but not quite something that spoke of a lady. The gown was solid cream with sleeves that were slightly puffed and covered only her upper arms with areas of lace. The tops of the female Changeling's shoulders and her neck were bare. The bodice of the gown was highly intricate, being covered in a dull floral pattern and laced down the front center tied in a neat little thin bow at the top. It was in such dress that the blond hurried along the halls with her skirts swishing about her ankles with each step on the way to the dining room. The scents of what must have been Valentine's freshly made pancakes slowly growing stronger with each step taken. Luring her nearer and nearer to the dining room.

Eventually the girl slowed her steps until coming to a total halt before the doors leading into the dinning room. The smell of what was sure to be delicious food hitting her head on. Standing up fixing her posture more, Aralynn folded her hands in front of her before stepping into the room.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me