☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Al

Postby owl0430 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:27 pm

" No, I don't think so...or at least, I can not see how that's terribly morbid. Despite what some may try to tell you, our fates are not written in the stars- nor do we have to always deal with the hand we are dealt. All it takes is one key decision to defy it, you made that decision. 'Tis admirable, really."

With a huff he closed his eyes, allowing himself to sink into the comfort of the moment and Aralynn's arms.

" After the Ball, all shall be far less stressful...I promise."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:38 am

If one were to pass by the Observatory in the early hours one would be treated to a sight that would make for very good embarrassing amo to use at their discretion. Of course it would be a surprise if none of the other souls in the manor at least wondered where two particular members of the household were, even if it was only a passing thought. Perhaps some had even gone searching to tell the missing members that breakfast, lunch and dinner had been prepared but either gave up on looking for them or found and decided not to bother them. Merely grinning at the two before sneaking quietly away without a word.

Aralynn lay on the sette. Eyes closed and gentle rise and fall of her chest indicating a resting soul that was more then pleasantly comfortable at that moment, likely loathe to move. With her was Al. The girl having her head resting against the dark haired male's shoulder and her arms snaked around him holding onto him as he had an arm of his own wrapped around her. His head resting still on top of her's. Vampires didn't need sleep but resting was good for the wayward souls who were untouched by time and the easy quiet moment the blond was sharing with the man just relaxing had been so that Aralynn lost track of time. Not that she cared then. Perhaps upon stirring she would but not in the moment. There hadn't been any interuptions this time around to bother the pair, Aralynn hadn't had to wake up and snap Al out of a living nightmare so all must have been good after a certain someone's interference. The thought that they'd soon be alone with Orion Rosenwold having to deal with him the farthest thing from the Changeling's thoughts. Not an ounce of stress weighed heavy on the blond right then though that would without a doubt change once her eyes rested on the sky steadily being streaked by the sun outside.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:12 pm

When Akira would wake up the day following the rather pleasant meal with most of the family that'd gone well, the blond would find a letter resting on the pillow beside her. A neat simple envelope with no writing on it and sealed with a carefully placed wax seal bearing the mark of the Renier Family. The room empty of it's normal occupant-turned-gaurdian instead of his normal place either reading in a corner or sitting at the desk located in the main area of the room. It was a letter written in fine handwriting offering the one it was addressed to good tidings of the morning and apologies for being absent the previous evening. It also invited her to come pay the stables a visit once she had gotten properly dressed and ready for the day, but that was all. As un-signed and addressed as it was it wasn't hard to figure out for whom or from whom it was meant for.

Meanwhile. At said stables a certain tempermental stallion was hooked up snorting and shaking his head as if in protest of being awake against his will. Still Lucas stood beside the creature ignoring it's protests as he made sure the saddle was on properly and ready.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:02 am

The normal protect of the room glanced over at the sleeping forms from his place sitting in the large sill of the window. The morning hours just starting harolding the new day after a rather uneventful, fine family meal. With a sigh, the younger Renier son got up from his place quietly before making his way across the room. Pausing only in the doorway to glance back at the sleeping girls curled up and not too far away the still sleeping Haruna. Leaving into the hall, Rigel decided he’d let the children sleep in for the day and was sure Haruna would agree once he woke as well.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:03 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and the girls

The dark haired boy yawned even in his sleep, making a small sound. He moved around a bit, rolled over, but then seemed to settle. He shivered a bit, then sighed in his sleep and stayed still. He was beginning to awaken now, however, though was slow to do so. He made another small sound, something like a hum this time. This proved he was starting to wake, his body starting to go back to consciousness. He continued the soft humming, in tiny intervals. He then finally twitched, jerked really, and slowly opened his eyes.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Rigel and Haruna

The reddish brown haired little one moved a bit in her sleep, as Haruna had done. She wasn't waking up, though, as he seemed to be. When he finally awoke, he'd hear give a sniffle as well as a cough. Seemed it was her turn to have a cold...and he was going to worry over her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:05 pm

Perhaps the (surprisingly) peaceful festivities of that night's family meal had thoroughly exhausted her, sufficiently so to where she hadn't seen Lucas at al when she'd returned to their presently shared chambers. She did recall rather inelegantly collapsing onto the plush bed upon her return, falling into the land of dreams the moment her head hit the soft pillows. She hadn't even bothered to change into proper attire for such a rest, still in her gown from the previous evening. Or at least, that's the excuse she was going to use for the unlady-like display. Not the truth. Not that the warm and wholesome meal with the household and its staff had been a little too relaxing, making room for the stress and the fear and the horror to catch up with her.

Much to her relief, at least, her sleep had been fitless. No nightmares, no scenes of bloodshed or horror haunting her mind. Just a peaceful, quiet slumber. A part of her didn't even want to crawl out of the bed to greet the morning- only the familiar feeling of letter paper giving her the motivation to even sit up, surprised by the texture when she'd went to stretch her limbs.

A letter?

There being no question as to its sender didn't mean there weren't still questions, to which the contents had no answer to. As well as some moderate levels of concern. Hadn't she promised Estella she'd take her out into the gardens today for tea and some artistry? The weather appeared nice enough of such a thing, even if on the slightly chillier side today (nothing a long-sleeved gown couldn't fix). Yet it was equally odd Lucas had invited her to visit him at the stables once she was ready for the day. No context or hints given as to his plans...the unknown evoking both uncertainty and a bit of unwelcome intrigue.

After much consideration, (and a desperate hope she'd be forgiven) she wrote a letter of her own- for Estella. It was brief, and just about as vague as the one she'd received from Lucas. All it really told her that something unexpected had come up, and that it was nothing inherently negative. Just unexpected. Along with the fact she'd instruct the kitchen staff to ensure that she received some extra sweets with her midday meal.

And that's exactly what she did, once she'd returned herself to a more prim, proper state of being and sent the letter out.

But with how vague Lucas had been, she wasn't quite sure what kind of attire would be appropriate. So she donned a slightly more casual gown, for no other reason than it was the comfier choice, but still was fitting for her status. It was a dark, mossy green, with even darker leaves and vines embroiderer on the fabric of the skirt. Gold accented the edges of some of the leaves and vines, along with the trim at the top of the bodess. The trumpet sleeves were sliced along part of the upper arm, providing the gown a unique yet elegant look. As for jewelry, she bore none on her person other than a simple green, velvet necklace to hide the scars and still-healing wound that resided there. Her hair tied up into a bun with a similar material, several strands of her light hair left loose to frame her face. She still felt guilty for postponing her time with Estella, but she hoped her lady-in-waiting would understand. But she did instruct the maid she'd sent to deliver the letter to Estella to spend the day keeping her company as well. Estella was not to be left by her lonesome unless she herself requested it, and if any of the staff had a problem with the sudden change in tasks, then they could take it up with her personally.

Her short trip to the stables was, otherwise, uneventful. There was a brief moment in which she'd crossed paths with Esmerelda, but the pureblood had done little more than give her an emotionless sideways glance. Had she had the courage to speak, she would have complimented the violet gown the vampire had been wearing- it had been paired with a pair of elbow-length gloves that complimented it well, and the entire ensemble had looked quite elegant. But she said nothing, continuing about her day.

"Lucas" a gentle voice eventually called out from the stables entryway. "I got your letter. "
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:13 pm

Clacking of heels echoed through the halls of the Renier's manor, dark velvet fabric swishing around the legs of their pureblooded guest.

Even for someone such as she, the night had been a long one and for all all the wrong reasons. It had taken all night to come to an agreement with Atlas. She knew it wouldn't be easy before the negotiations had even started- 'twould take her decades, centuries even, to earn any of his trust back. if she ever could. If anything could even return to a semblance of what it was like before, it would be akin to a child playing house. They could act as they always did, but between them, the discourse had already been sewn. A part of it would always remain between them.

Absentmindedly, one silken-gloved hand wrapped itself the wrist of the other. The grip was gentle, yet still she winced- quickly dropping her wrist back down to her side. Before one could even blink, her composure had returned. Calm and collected as ever. Confident and alluring. The only outward sign anything was amiss with her was an ever-so-slight unnatural coloring to her, a paleness odd for even a vampire.

Sooner as opposed to later, she'd have to pass on a message from Atlas to the former Reiner patriarch. But not yet. She had to first think on Adrian's conditions, and figure out what all she would and would not be able to speak on. As the formalities they exchanged had stated, what was discussed was to stay between only the two of them, in theory, but really was not to be spoken of again. At least no openly. There was nothing even remotely mystical or magical in that oath- but like many vampires could agree, there is always the matter of honor...

That said, there were loopholes. She would find them. But the way in which she spoke with the progenitor that night was one not oft used by any, let alone by her. In truth, she was quite sure the last time she'd used such formalities and made anything similar to such an oath with the progenitor was the night she was turned.

" I really wish he would've just left our fates to chance..." an odd statement, spoken only to herself. Not one whispered in anger or regret, but rather annoyance much like one would have towards a sibling.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:21 pm

The saddle resting strapped to the dark horse's back seemed well secured when a snort and hoof digging at the ground of the stables caught the Pureblood's attention that steed and rider were no longer alone. Allowing a soft swift smile to grace his face, Lucas tamed himself before leaving what he was doing to instead turn and face the new arrival. Sure enough it was just as he had hoped. Akira had apparently heeded his letter and come to see him after preparing for the day. "Seems My Queen found her good morning wishes then and decided to come and see me as asked. I must say I am surprised. I had assumed the gesture twould be too grand and even me not but an eye roll and scoff. Perhaps some teasing upon arriving back at the main house later on." His casual teasing demeanor. Nothing anybody who could be watching would call to attention, though the few stable staff that wondered about were doing so far too busily to take note of their lord and secret lady at the moment. The only way their presences were made know were echoing voices, footsteps and doors opening and closing as horses were fed and lead out to the fields.

Lucas placed a hand on Theron's broad black neck before walking over towards the human calmly. And she was not the only one dressed rather casually this morning either.

Unlike the typical elegant dark suits of his normal attire, Lucas had changed things up this morning with only a simple pair of black trousers with matching polished boots and a white loose fitting pirate-like shirt with a large collar and puffed sleeves. Over the shirt he wore a matching black vest which was secured in front with three prominent silver buttons. Blue-grey orbs focused intently on Akira. "I hope you did not mind my letter too much, I know twas vague and for that I apologize. I have my reasons of course." Moving to free the impatient equine from the ropes securing it in place in the middle of the stable hall, the Renier Patriarch took his reins in hand.

"Did you have a meal before coming here?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:40 pm

Much as she tried to keep her gaze neutral in case of a stray onlooker, Akira couldn't help but smile back at Lucas. The kind of smile full of warmth and love, much different then those usually exchanged between royalty and aristocrats.

"I would have been here sooner, but I fear I had fret too much ice what would be appropriate attire for whatever 'tis you have summoned me here for. Thankfully my choice seems to be adequate enough. "

She did of course understand why, or at least possible reasons as to why, he kept the letter so vague. The reasoning at the top of their list being the nature of their relationship, and the ever- present need to keep it secret.

Should it have been, for any reason, intercepted, then it needed to be vague enough not to arouse any suspicion. Then again, it was Lucas. Any reasoning was possible with him.

" As for your gestures level of grandeur, perhaps on occasion I find them to be worth more than a simple scoff, or that it'd be worth it to humor your antics. " despite knowing herself fully well enough to know she had a bit of a weakness for cute and romantic gestures.

Akira politely stepped towards Lucas and, with a nonchalant movement of her arm, brushed the tips of her fingers over his shoulder- a subtle cue to request that he follow her. Not that he'd have far too follow, for all she did was wander slightly closer to Theron: careful to still give the proud creature a respectful amount of space.

" You must take to heart, however, that you may have to fight Estella for my attention later. She may be most unhappy with you for stealing me away today. " a teasing line spoken with an equally teasing grin.

," but yes, to answer your inquiry I took a small meal before making my way here. Enough to tide me over for a time. " her gaze was on Theron now. " Though if I am to guess, you intend to take us somewhere today? You have your steed all dressed up for such an thing....his name was Theron, correct?"
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:51 pm

If either vampire resting in the Himura manor's observatory had expected their solitude and peace to last past sun-up, they'd be sorely mistaken.

No sooner had the sun risen above the horizon and the scent of pancakes and berries wafted through the halls than Marilla knocked on the observatory's door.
" Aralynn! I know you and your partner in crime are in there! The two of you next be joining the rest of us before the food gets cold! Should you not do so I am not afraid to put you both on dishes duty today!" The sound of feet lightly pattering back down the stairs could be heard.

" ...It is incredibly hard to tell when that woman is serious or merely jesting... Val really will have his work cut out for him. " grumbled one of the sette's current occupants.

Apparently Marilla was one of the few true early birds in the house. Most of the others could be up at such a time without complaint, but few possessed the same level of energy exuded by Marilla.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me