☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 pm

He wasted no time in digging into the food which had been prepared for and offered them. ”Royce.”, the blond Renier said pointedly without looking up from helping himself to a jar of honey.

The nearest kitchen staff member, probably the Royce which had been mentioned, gave his attention to the Renier. “Yes Young Master Rigel. I shall fetch some from the kitchen at once, twill not be but a moment if you excuse me.”, the young man nodded before dipping away quickly to fetch said sweet powder.

“Looks to be plenty of everything else here. It smells fine and is still warm, must be fresher then I’d thought.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:31 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy hummed as he started to eat some of the food. He looked up as the blonde vampire called a name into the room. Out to the room, into the room, whatever the words may be, he called a name. He watched with interest as the vampire had his attention on some honey.

Sweet tooth? Sweet tooth... maybe, he decided, as honey was definitely considered sweet. Though, people used it to soothe their throats or whatever. He hummed as he nodded to the other, saying "It smells so good." Still, he waited for the powdered sugar before actually eating the bread.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one coughed and whimpered...She moved a bit in her sleep then settled, though now her sleep was becoming fitful.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:51 pm

"and yet here you are- fully grown and the head of the family, playing this game once again." she teased, letting him gracefully help her from their steed's back.

" It almost sounds as if you were more troublesome as a youth then you are now- but even given our current predicament, I think we both know better than that." a jest, spoken while he secured Theron. A period during which she wasted no time removing the shoes from her feet, gingerly stepping onto the cool ground. In a way, it was nice to feel the earth beneath her feet.

" Now hurry along now- 'tis going to be a rarity here soon I'm sure that we get to share such moments with each other. We have to make the most of this chance! Especially if for some reason they chose to once again send the staff after you."

Laughing sweetly she gracefully but swiftly hurried towards the water- bunching her skirt up in her hands enough so the river's water wouldn't dampen the fabric and weigh it down.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:04 pm

"Pardon?"

Esmerelda's face mirrored the surprise on Roland's face. " Are you to tell me that Caleb and Belladonna have actually been in touch with you? " At this revelation the pureblood didn't even bother to sit. Instead, she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. " 'Tis very nearly impossible. Our progenitor hasn't been able to track them down for centuries, and as far as I'm aware nobody has had any sort of contact with them until recently at Icarus' funeral. They're careful to cover their tracks and cover them well. "

After a moment of thought, " Just what have they told you, Roland?"
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 02, 2024 1:59 pm

"Sirs." Royce had returned. in his hand was a small fine bowl with a spoon resting in it with the handle sticking out the edge.

The blond took the bowel from the staff member dismissing him before passing it over to Haruna. "Seems as though we have the manor to ourselves today. As far as I can tell, my dear brother has taken your sister out on an adventure for the time being and I plan to call the Apothecary. I have also instructed the staff to keep an eye on the girls but not wake them."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 02, 2024 2:08 pm

Aralynn had just picked up one of the fluffy disks when Al directed her attention to himself and kissed her cheek. "Al.", Aralynn said quickly, "At a meal?" Though she didn't make any attempt to pull away from him or stop the affection even with her words. Nor did she appear upset either.

Seeing him move onto take some of the fluffy disks after she'd helped herself, the girl reached for some of the newly cut fruit that was on the table. She caught one of the other resident's eyes and gave a smile and head nod in Al's direction before picking up the bowl of fruit. Setting it down beside her Aralynn stopped some of it on the top of her pancakes.

"Hmm I'm not sure. But maybe when we have time......a walk in the gardens? I've heard there are some new blooms coming up so maybe we can go see those? Perhaps somewhere I haven't really had much time to see before or have had much time to see. I have too many ideas too choose." Aralynn took a bite of one of the flat cakes on her plate cutting into it before stabbing a berry onto her fork with it. Her face lit up.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 2:09 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy smiled at Royce. "Thank you Royce," he thanked the young man. He looked at the bowl there. He watched Rigel take it. He tilted his head a bit. He then hummed as it was handed to him. He took the bowl of sugar. He sprinkled some over the bread.

He then looked to the blonde male. He nodded, though stopped short at that one part. He let out a small sigh...He then said "Okay," and smiled. He looked around a moment. "I hope the girls will be okay..." He hadn't had any fun when he was sick. They were small...it must be so much worse.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one coughed and whimpered...She moved a bit in her sleep then settled, though now her sleep was becoming fitful.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:56 pm

Al smirked at Aralynn, placing his arm over her shoulders and holder her close to him. "What, don't tell me you're embarrassed now of all times? I figured you'd be flattered- home is the one place we do not have to hide who we are, yes? However, should it bother you that much I shall cease my antics."

Freeing her from his side, he focused his attention on the banquet before them. " That is more than doable. Would you prefer to see them during the daylight hours or at sundown?"

As predicted, Valentine's pancakes were just as splendid as ever- their flavor enhanced by the freshly cut fruit and a sweet glaze. Turkey, some vegetables, eggs, and a variety of other dishes had also been prepared.

"Aralynn!" a familiar voice called out from the other side of the table. " When you find yourself with a moment to spare, do take a moment to visit with us ladies too! We're trying to figure out what kind of treats we want during our night together before the ball! Mostly because Valentine intends to visit the market tomorrow morning to acquire the needed ingredients."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 02, 2024 5:26 pm

"Not directly no they have not. As you said my parents are elusive even with their own family." Was that just a hint of bitterness in his voice perhaps? "They both disappeared a short time after Lucas was born and then came around sparingly, in fact they only appeared for short instances during the boy's birthdays after that. Until they eventually stopped appearing. However I do recall hearing of when Rigel met them, apparently wanting to meet their second grandson in the flesh."

Roland fell quiet for a moment as though he was remembering things from the past or seeing things. However he snapped out of it soon enough. It was sort of hard to completely forget that a person like Esmerelda was in the same room after all. "Tis more like after our discussion last, I recalled a particular family that serves my father or I assumed so. I used to see members of their family around as a child. I got in touch with them."

Looking straight at Esmerelda, "I have set up a meeting with my parents. Face to face."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri May 03, 2024 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Fri May 03, 2024 3:39 am

Aralynn thought for a moment as she ate. Both options would work since it really didn't matter what time of day they took a look at the blooms. Though, "If we can see them in the daylight hours that would be nice. Imagine all the wildlife going about their business that we could catch a glimpse of as well."

The blond blinked turning her head catching sight of a familiar face of one of the other female residents down towards the other end of the table. She gave Marilla a smile in response. She did say she would spend more time with the other women so...

"I should go join them in a moment. But first-", Aralynn leaned over returning the kiss which he had given her, "-now I daresay we are even. Besides. You took off before I could properly say good morning before, very rude." Sitting back in her seat the blond turned her attention to where the household's ladies were having animated discussions regarding their up and coming time together. Taking a sip of her drink before the girl added in a bit of a softer voice for Al, "You'll be sure to come fetch me for our busy afternoon then. We have much planned after all and I don't want to miss any of it."
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sat May 04, 2024 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me