☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Valentine

Postby owl0430 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:04 pm

" He should've warned you that if you are going to be in here at this time, it's far better to simply knock and tell me what you need. You still would've been put to work, but your sentencing would have been lighter. He of all people should know that one- *yawn*"

Setting down the untensils he was using, he turned to face Aralynn with crossed arms.

"So which drink is it you'd prefer? Warm milk? Tea? Milk tea?"
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:28 pm

The blonde finished mixing the cream, sugar and honey before taking a sniff of the new mixture she’d tossed together on Valentine’s instructions. It smelled good. Nice and sweet which she assumed it was supposed to be.

“Mmmm……since the milk is out already I think warm milk. It makes me think of a nice easy morning start to the day.”, said Aralynn setting the mix aside. Afterwards she moved to grab the strawberries so she could cut them as the cook tasked her with next.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:53 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna, Akira

The blonde woman smiled when the staff member nodded to her. She then watched as the staff began to lay out all the food they'd made. Well, the cooks had made it; there were cooks and there were servers. She continued to smile as she watched them, though it was a bit difficult. The space was smaller here, but they still managed. "It all looks and smells wonderful," she said, as they finished up setting it.

She looked upon the roast pig, as well ad the large salad, a soup, and warm rolls. She nodded to herself, as she'd always liked pork and beef.

She then smiled as she looked at Rigel.

She nodded and said "You're welcome, they're a dream."

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy looked around at the others, watching as they looked at the food as well. He smiled as he looked at them all, then turned his eyes to Rigel. He nodded to the other, saying "It all looks and smells so good."

He then looked to Akira, and made a small sound as he saw that smile on her face. He looked down a moment...then back up and nodded at her. "I do get out..." he weakly tried to defend... something. It was true, he did get out if Rigel took him off the Grounds.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel and Haruna, Akira

The reddish brown haired little one smiled as she watched as well. She didn't really like salad, but knew she'd have to eat some of it. The rolls and soup were very welcome to her, and the pork...the pork was fine. she looked to Rigel and Haruna, smiling as she listened to them. "Good food, good food!" she said, then shook her head. "It was very nice hanging out with your mama," Ai then said to Rigel.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentine

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:23 pm

'Very well then. Warm milk it is." Valentine proceeded to then procure the milk along with two mugs for it to go in. Of course, he kept the mugs separated until he'd heated the milk up over a small flame. and the entire process took only a few minutes. Once completed he exchanged the now-warmed milk for the concoction he'd had Aralynn put together and immediately then returned to his duties.

"You've acquired what you've come for now, yes? Thank you for your help...now please leave me to my work if you firstly, want a proper breakfast and , secondly, don't want to be tasked with anything more. And tell Al to come down here himself next time. He's more familiar to the kitchen- I could've really put him to work."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:33 pm

Slicing the strawberries went quicker and was easier to accomplish than making the sweet mixture Valentine had instructed her to mix up. By the time the red head had offered her the heated drinks she’d come looking for, the girl had just finished neatly cutting the final berry and setting it aside. “This is perfect, I’m sure this will be just fine. Thank you Valentine.”, Aralynn offered the chef a large smile before turning around and heading to leave the kitchen with drinks in tow.

The return trip to the Observatory was a quick one as no sooner had she left the kitchen then Aralynn found her way to outside the Observatory door. Most of the others were not yet up so the halls were still pretty barren. Ever so carefully balancing the drinks so as not to drop or spill them, the female Changeling slipped inside. “I’m back. I hope warm milk is alright.”, Aralynn chimed.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:19 pm

"I had a feeling the pair of you twould enjoy spending the day with her. But it still makes me glad to hear it, I twas hoping my feelings were not wrong. Luckily Mother has a gentler place for young ones such as you and your sister.", said Rigel with a grin that spoke to him knowing having the girls with his mother was a good choice. He may have used the word hope but there was no doubt in his thoughts. Not really.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:12 pm

"Tsk tsk, warm milk is perfectly fine, but we're you not warned to be careful?" He teased, setting down a quill he'd been using to make small markings on one of the maps with.

" if the time you took was not enough of a giveaway, you smell live flour and honey at present. You had to help with breakfast, didn't you?"

There were no signs to imply any actual annoyance, for there wasn't any to begin with. Really is was more of a distracted, multi-tasking tone as he teased her.

" Any ideas as to what he's cooking? If he is to move out with Marilla once things settle down, this could very well be one of the last times we're treated to such fine cooking for a while. It twas anyways a welcome start to the day. "
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:16 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: Nina and Ai, Rigel, Haruna, Akira

The blonde woman smiled as she looked upon her son. "Oh you," she said to him. She looked at Akira a moment. Then to Haruna as well. Finally, she looked to the girls. She smiled as she looked at them. Then back to Rigel it was. "Ask me anytime you need them watched over." She said this with true happiness. She didn't mind watching the girls again. Nothing would make her happier. She knew he'd know that, too.

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel and co

The dark haired boy looked around at the others, watching as they looked at the food as well. He smiled as he looked at them all, then turned his eyes to Rigel. He nodded to the other, saying "It all looks and smells so good."

He then looked to Akira, and made a small sound as he saw that smile on her face. He looked down a moment...then back up and nodded at her. "I do get out..." he weakly tried to defend... something. It was true, he did get out if Rigel took him off the Grounds.

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina, Isabella, Rigel and Haruna, Akira

The reddish brown haired little one nodded as she looked at Rigel. She smiled when Isabella said she'd watch them anytime, or rather, told him he could ask her to. She said "Yay, we get to hang out more!" Well, Rigel hadn't actually said that yet, but she was sure he'd agree to it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:16 pm

"I don't think how careful I was is the issue. I'm fairly certain he twould have sniffed me out eventually no matter how skillful or carefully I was to avoid detection by him.", Aralynn said as she made her way over with the still warm beverages in her hands. "And twas not too bad. The tasks were surprisingly simple enough for me to handle and his warning was fair. I had only slice a few berries and the honey smell is probably from when I used some."

Joining Al, the girl offered one of the mugs to him. "Tis still very warm so do be cautious."

"I believe he said he was making pancakes?", Aralynn replied thinking back going over her few moments with the busy Valentine, "If I recall correctly, though I do know he twas mixing some sort of batter. He said that you should go down next time since you know the kitchen better and, therefore, be could truly put you to work."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:23 am

Rigel watched carefully. Though he would never admit to it, the fact that human siblings acted much the same way he and his brother did was interesting to him. If Akira and Haruna, as well as the girls, were any proof to go on that is. Of course this family was proving just as strange and out of place as the Reniers themselves were.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me