☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:21 am

The girl took her seat settling herself into the chair properly making sure everything was in order joining those already at the table. A small nod accompanied it out of habit.

Aralynn sat eyeing up the morning's offerings wondering herself where to begin. Al was right about the red haired chef pulling together a feast for all of them in the early hours of the day and she was excited to taste everything. When the cook in question walked into the dinning room carrying what looked to be a fresh hot plate of pancakes setting them down in front of them though, the girl became distracted. They even looked freshly fluffed. "I...really didn't do anything but thank you. They smell and look super yummy.", she said greatfully as Valentine sat down himself.

Looking over at Al, the blond Changeling giggled at the wide eyes he was giving her in silent plea to let him partake of the chef's newly produced offerings. "Oh alright, I do suppose I could share since Valentine left it up to my choice. But I get the first one.", Aralynn replied taking up the plate of pancakes.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:58 am

The vampire looked at the furry lump resting in the mortals arms watching the little thing as it rested there for a good minute or so. Afterwards his gaze went right back up to said mortal focusing in on him once more.

"In that case to what are we waiting for? We should find both you and the kitten some nourishment and, at this hour, I doubt we twill be disturbed. The staff certainly twill not bother us unless the need be and I have yet to see either your sister or Esmerelda this morning. Shall be just us.", said Rigel before starting to head into the dining room. Though his thoughts did wonder to his father although quickly. He hadn't heard from the former Head of the Family in about a day or so which wasn't like Roland. Yes Roland was about as aloof as Lucas, in fact it was where the dest Renier got such quirks from, but lately he'd been especially so. And it wasn't as though Isabella was talking nor was it likely she would.

Roland was working on something but what?

"So. What are you feeling this sunrise?", Rigel asked Haruna, "You mentioned something light, of course we could always leave it up to the whims of the chefs."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:15 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound, and looked at the other. He felt his lips twitch, wanting to smile, as the vampire looked at the kitten. She'd grown a bit, in the time she'd been here. He nodded as he looked at the other, listening to what the blonde vampire said. He said "Yes...lets go then," and looked down at the cat. She made a little sound, a feline sound, and blinked slowly up at him.

He made a small sound, not quite worried but maybe close, as the other spoke. The other hadn't seen Esmeralda or Akira that morning...Shaking his head, pushing worry or anything else away, he followed the other. He glanced around a bit as the two of them walked. He blinked and looked at the other, saying "Hmm...French toast could be nice. We can leave the rest of it to the chefs though, since they'll likely want to make more food."

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira/Esmerelda

Postby owl0430 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:18 pm

She, for better or worse, had no comeback this time. Instead, she kept her hold on him, her face buried into his shirt to hide the subtle blush on her face. The blonde was glad to hear he'd remember such a small detail, and acted upon it. It was sweet.

The fact he'd chosen such a stunning and secret location to top it off? Even sweeter. It was like they now shared a small secret between the two of them. Nothing dangerous this time, something entirely wholesome. But it was nice to have that shared between them.

Once Theron started to slow, she'd lifted her head from its place against his chest to look at the sight before them. The flora was distinctly different from anything she was used to seeing. Similar, in some ways...but definitely differently in others. In all her years, she'd never seen anything quite like it. And that was saying something, considering they'd been to Vretellas.
" It's...beautiful. It's hard to believe such a sight is so close too yet so hidden from the estate. You must have been quite the adventurer to have stumbled across it."

"How exactly did you manage to find it?"

------------------------------------

""Tis just I" spoke Esmerelda as she crept into the room after Roland's beckoning. She'd been careful to make sure not staff had been around to overhear and glimpse their scheming.

"I have spoken with the progenitor."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rigel

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:39 am

“I think they should be quite capable of that and perhaps some cream for the little one. Tis fresh I am sure.”, nodded Rigel pushing the dinning hall doors open exposing the still already working staff mauling about. The blond glanced at the human before heading into the large hall.

When the kitchen heard French Toast, the kitchen staff apparently took those words and decided to experiment. The bread was freshly made loaves of bread and appeared to have a verity of toppings available from straight milk to a verity of fruit and nuts. There was also warmed syrup and well churned thicker cream and butter. The entire single half of the table was totally laid out with the meal offerings as Rigel took his seat. “A little different then the midday meal or supper, but Tis not such a large meal that the entire table is required. Still a decent selection though.”, glancing over at Haruna as someone came and set a bowl of cream on the floor for Dream, “If something is missing here say something.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:27 pm

Isabella- f- Renier- blue eyed blonde- golden light and dog shift (mix of her parents powers)- married- Lucas is her son, Rigel is adopted- Tags: open

The blonde woman -going to post her later, so Haruna can get that dress-

Haruna- Haru- male- Embere Heir- homosexual; Rigel is crush- Ai and Nina- Demon (reverse leopard) and Angel (red blanket) Appy, plus new mare Angelic Song)- kitten Dream (white with black forehead streak and tail)- manor- Tags: Rigel

The dark haired boy nodded as he looked at the blonde vampire. He said "Good, I wouldn't expect anything less from the kitchen staff." They'd already shown they could make a variety of foods. Shaking his head, he smiled and nodded a second time, saying "She'll surely like that." As he followed the male vampire, he vaguely wondered what the girls would eat. Porridge or something easy like that, maybe toast.

Peaches were good for colds too, he already knew this from when he was very young. mother would give him and Akira peaches. He wasn't sure about Aralynn, she probably had been given peach slices at some point too. As they entered the dining hall, he stared at the spread. His eyes lit up, mostly focused on the syrup and cream. He decided, he'd have one piece with syrup and one with cream and butter. Yes, that would definitely do nicely...and he broke out of his thoughts. Dream gave a loud meow, so he set her down. As she ran towards the bowl, he said "No, no, this looks like all the stuff you need for French Toast. Oh, wait, powdered sugar can be put on it."

Aiya- Ai- f- 4 y- July 12- human- bi when old enough; no crush- sister Nina- Ebony pony (black with white socks and blaze)- wants a pet- Tags: Nina

The reddish brown haired little one -sleeping-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:53 pm

Instantly Al perked up, an excited gleam in his eyes.

"How kind you are, my love, to take pity on me- truly, I am ever so lucky you have chosen to stay by my side." With a grin he gently grabbed her chin with his hand, placing a gently kiss on her cheek before helping himself to some of the fruits and pastries that had been prepared.

After waiting a sufficient amount of time for Aralynn to take some of the freshly-made pancakes, he helped himself to some of those as well.

"We've not much longer until the ball- which means an even shorter amount of time before the ladies steal you away. Is there anything in particular you'd like to do today? Anywhere you'd like to go? Simply name it and I shall see to it."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucas

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:52 am

"In a way yes. When I found myself board I had my adventurous moments, mostly they came about at staff expense however though even they seemed to make it an event.....a right of passage for the new members working for my father. A game for myself. Keep in mind this twas when I was still the only Renier child in the household so I did not have Rigel around to occupy myself with. More often then not the newer members on board would be sent by the veterans to search me out."

Pulling their steed to a complete stop, "We should have some time to ourselves here. It has been a time since I played such games." The Pureblood set the reins of the animal down before promptly dismounting from the creature's saddle with unhuman grace. Turning around, Lucas reached up gently taking Akira by the waist before lifting her up off of the dark horse's back with ease as though she weighed not but a blade of loose grass. He brought her down from the saddle while taking the opportunity to stealthly hold his wife close but a split second more before setting her feet on the naturally carpeted forest floor.

"The water is calm and just deep enough for the smallest of fish to successfully swim here, tis also clear so is easily enjoyable. After securing Theron we shall be able to rest here as long as we wish.", he said taking up the horse's reins again before leading him to a tree near the water so the four legged creature could drink while secured. "For the story however......let me see..... Should I remember correctly I twas to be present while Father and Mother played host to another one of the Families. It was the first formal interaction I would have with the equals of my parents so, fittingly of course, Mother had found a new Tailor and Seamstress for me and they were due to come to fit me for my brand new attire. Attire commissioned just for this meeting."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:29 am

Aralynn had just picked up one of the fluffy disks when Al directed her attention to himself and kissed her cheek. "Al.", Aralynn said quickly, "At a meal?" Though she didn't make any attempt to pull away from him or stop the affection even with her words. Nor did she appear upset either.

Seeing him move onto take some of the fluffy disks after she'd helped herself, the girl reached for some of the newly cut fruit that was on the table. She caught one of the other resident's eyes and gave a smile and head nod in Al's direction before picking up the bowl of fruit. Setting it down beside her Aralynn stopped some of it on the top of her pancakes.

"Hmm I'm not sure. But maybe when we have time......a walk in the gardens? I've heard there are some new blooms coming up so maybe we can go see those? Perhaps somewhere I haven't really had much time to see before or have had much time to see. I have too many ideas too choose." Aralynn took a bite of one of the flat cakes on her plate cutting into it before stabbing a berry onto her fork with it. Her face lit up.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 pm

The former Renier Head looked up as Esmerelda stepped into the room closing the door behind her. It was evident that he'd been working by the state of the room around them. Papers, books, letters were mixed together with evidence of someone in the very midst of packing. Roland himself appeared to have been reading a letter when the female Rosenwold walked into the room by the paper in his hands.

"Twould seem that I have not been the only one busy since we last spoke.", Roland replied folding the letter in his hands while giving his guest his full attention. Though that didn't stop the curiousness and surprise from showing on his face at the news. Saying so was also a way of asking the women's forgiveness for the current unkempt state of the room they were in at the moment. "It twould also seem that both you and my parents were unknowingly of one mind when you advised me."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me