Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:28 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Weston, pups

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf squeaked a bit. She smiled and pushed at her mate a bit, then giggled. She nuzzled him, kissing his cheek then looking away. She brushed at her curly/wavy red hair, glancing to the pups. She smiled at them a moment, saying "It isn't gross. This is what you do when you're in love," she told them. She then smiled and kissed her husband again. She laughed as she watched the pups, then glanced to Nymira, Ruka, and the other pups.

Joey- m- Redmoon alpha pup- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nakoa, Davina

The brown and black pup whined a bit and nodded at his dad. He was sad they'd worried their mother...and felt bad. He ran after his dad, and his sister. He looked around as they entered the pack house, and watched his parents show affection. He shook his head, and looked away. "It's...gross to us...we're too young to want to see that," he said. That was true, it probably made them feel...odd or uncertain. They were definitely too young yet themselves to have crushes.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother- Nymira; mate open- Wren and Aiya- Tags: Wren and Aiya

The green eyed brown she wolf watched the alphas show affection, and giggled a bit. She shook her head as the pups said it was gross. She guessed, to them, it was in a way, as they were so young. She glanced to her twins, then over to the others again. Cumin and Ginger were finishing up the dinner. She was glad they'd all get to eat soon. She smiled, then glanced to Nymira and blushed a bit as she saw the doctor. "Hi Nymira," she said, then quickly looked away.

Wren and Aiya- m/genderfluid or agender; f- Redmoon pups- Tags: Ruka

The brown pup and the black one yipped and wagged as they saw their siblings. Nakoa and Joey were their siblings too. Even if they didn't really get told that. Maybe one day when they were older, they might bring something up, then maybe their parents would tell them the story.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:35 pm

|| Weston || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Pups: Nakoa and Joey ||

The male chuckled at their reactions. ”Well I can’t help it that I love your mother very much.” he said with a grin and planted another kiss on Jessie before wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close to him. “When you get older, you’ll understand it all.” he added before glancing at the others.

Nymria heard Ruka say her name and the young woman blushed slightly before responding back. ”Oh hi Ruka…..” and then glanced at her alpha’s and her face flushed red when she saw them show affection to each other.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:39 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Weston, pups, others of the pack

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead squeaked again. She felt her cheeks heating up, despite having been with him so long. They even had pups together, now. She didn't think she'd ever get over this shyness, embarrassment, whatever. Well, maybe when she was elderly. That would be awhile yet, though, and for now he still could make her blush. She smacked his arm playfully, but wasn't mad of course. She giggled as she kissed his cheek, saying "I love you."

Joey- m- Redmoon alpha pup- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nakoa, others of the pack

The brown and black pup shook his head a couple times. He sighed as he looked at his parents, but didn't say anything now. When his dad said he'd understand one day, he only nodded. His belly then rumbled, and he said "I'm...hungry."

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother- Nymira; mate open- Wren and Aiya- Tags: Wren and Aiya, Nymira, others

The green eyed brown she wolf turned human again, and smiled. She was smiling at the end of pups, and watched hers go over to their siblings. She said "We'll eat soon," when Joey said he was hungry. She then looked to Nymira and nodded, before blushing as she watched the alphas.

Wren and Aiya- m/genderfluid or agender; f- Redmoon pups- Tags: Ruka

The brown pup and the black one ran over to Nakoa and Joey. They turned human again too, both giggling as they did so. They looked to their mom and Nymira, seeing them both blushing. They didn't really understand yet what blushing was, though.

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:39 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me