Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:26 pm

XD hi
Don't post if you aren't us

We're continuing from a werewolf RP, because everyone else just kind of stopped posting.

Spiritstar3 wrote:
|| Name || Jessie Rose -whatever Weston's last name is-
|| Age || 24
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || Wip, sorry...but motherly, shy, sweet, gentle is part of it
|| Description ||
||Human form ||
-height: 5’ 3”
-weight: 115 lbs
-hair: back length red curly hair
-eye color: brown eyes
-body features: slender and short
|| wolf form ||
-pelt color: red and white
-eye color: blue unlike human form
|| History || She was born to Gar and Lis in their small pack: just them and their children and maybe a couple pups they'd picked up too. Anyhow, they brought her to the pack when she was about six years old in human form of course. They let one of the wolves in RedMoon take her in as their child. Their name was Jamie Arasmes, and they loved her a lot. She was always sheltered and kept hidden a lot. She met the other wolves of the pack, though. She and Weston met, fell in love, the waterfall spot became their special spot. He asked her to be his mate, and here they are.
|| Pack || RedMoon Pack
|| Rank || Alpha female
|| Mate || Weston
|| Other || wants pups

Spiritstar3 wrote:[just dropping this here]

|| Name || Ruka
|| Age || 22
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || Wip, sorry
|| Description ||
||Human form ||
-height: 5’ 4"
-weight: 115 lbs
-hair: brown long and curly
-eye color: green (dad has blue, mom has brown, green came out because dad’s side has green)
-body features: slender and short
|| wolf form ||
-pelt color: brown
-eye color: green
|| History || Wip
|| Pack || Redmoon
|| Rank || mother I guess
|| Other || surrogate for Weston/Jessie

Names:
Ginger (red) ; Coriander; Cumin (brown), Brown (brown), Gigi (brown), Cinnamon (reddish brown)
Lecter, Maxima; Ami, Ritsu (cousin or second cousin, and mate; black males, one with brown eyes and one with green (Ritsu), black hair and brown eyes as humans)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:[XD cool. I'll have Ruka find them. Are they just out in the woods?]

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf yawned a bit. She shook her head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. She flicked her tail as she watched him. She blushed a bit under the fur, seeing him back in his human form as he was. She watched him go in. She yawned and flopped down on the porch swing.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: X

The short and slender female shook out long and curly brown hair. She blinked those beautiful eyes, and hummed. She
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:36 pm

|| Name || Weston Tyler or Wes
|| Age || 26
|| Gender || Male
|| Personality || Reserved, quite, harsh, stubborn and cold. That’s just how he appears to be. Not many get to see his soft side but some say if he finds someone that is worthy, then he will show his kind side. He’s ruthless though when it comes to fights and doesn’t back down from a challenge.
|| Description ||
||Human form ||
-height: 6 foot 2
-weight: 250 lbs of all muscle
-hair: extremely long raven black hair
-eye color: hazel eyes
-body features: he’s covered in tattoos, but most of them are covered minus the ones on his arms. He’s very muscular, well built yet lean.
|| wolf form ||
-pelt color: jet black
-eye color: golden yellow
|| History || Weston was born into the RedMoon Pack, his parents were the former alphas of the pack; Elina and Ryder. His father was killed when Weston was 16. Whereas his mother stepped down when her mate was killed. Weston was chosen to be alpha shortly after. He’s been the alpha ever since. While most alphas of the other packs already have their mates “lunas” Weston has yet to come across the one that will catch his attention. Weston doesn’t really like to speak much else of his past.
|| Pack || RedMoon Pack
|| Rank || Alpha male
|| Mate || open
|| Crush || open
|| Other || N/A

(I will get a picture of her eventually lol)

*Picture not mine; all rights go to rightful person)

https://pin.it/136O0Uk

|| Name || Nymria just Nymria
|| Age || 25 years old
|| Gender || Female
|| Personality || She is very blunt and straightforward if you ask her for an honest opinion, honesty or all the above. She does not like to sugar coat things and would much rather tell the truth. That usually doesnt end well for her though since most people cant handle the truth. But she can be sweet and friendly when she is around people that she actually likes and tolerates. However if you upset her in anyway, or mess with someone that she cares deeply about, she is someone you really dont want to be on the bad side of.
|| History || Nymria was born into a different pack, but they were all slaughtered from rouges when Nymria was only 6 years old. She was the only one left to survive since she hid herself away like she was told to do. Then Weston's family stumbled upon the mess and found little miss Nymria huddled in a corner of a closet. They took her in and she became the best fighter that they have in the pack. She and Weston became close, almost like brother and sister. Then when Weston became alpha, they still remained close as years went on. No one dares to speak of her past or she will shut down and refuse to want to do anything. She still has the scars from that night and will refuse to talk about it even to this day. The only ones that know are Weston, his family and some of the pack members.
|| Description ||
-height: five foot three
-weight: 122lbs
-hair color: strawberry blonde hair
-eye color: light green color
-body markings: she has a few scars from her past, but also has a tattoo on her shoulder; flowers to honor her family.
-clothing: she likes to wear anything that is comfortable such as sweatpants, sweatshirts but she does like to wear some nice things depending on the occasion. She isnt afraid to show some skin, since she is confident. But she also does like to wear the occasional sweatpants more than anything.
|| wolf form ||
-pelt color: rusty reddish brown, with a mixture of blacks, and white. There is white down her chest that goes all the way down to her belly. She also has some white between her toes, mainly her front ones.
-eyes color: golden brown, with flecks of yellow
-fur length: medium in length, but longer fur towards along her chest/neck area
|| Crush || it will eventually be Ruka
|| Other || open

||Weston || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the pack house; his office ||

The young man ran a hand through his long hair and sighed. Weston had his beta Davina use mind link. Uh hey alpha.....Hate to bother you.....But you know you do have a meeting tonight with the other alphas.... she spoke and Weston growled in response. He had completely forgotten about that meeting honestly and was hoping to avoid it.

But it had to be done. There were things that needed to be discussed, important things really. He thanked Davina for the reminder. Weston rested his hands on the wooden desk and closed his eyes for a moment. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes again. He sat up and glanced at the time. The meeting wasn’t till later in the evening. It was 2 o’clock in the afternoon so he had some time to spare.
Last edited by Seeley on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:17 pm

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: no one right now I don't think

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf yawned a bit. She shook her head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. She flicked her tail as she laid on the porch swing. She heard Ruka talking to herself, and tilted her head as she listened. She then shook her head, and got off the swing. She scratched at the door, then waited for the she wolf to open it.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie

The short and slender female shook out long and curly brown hair. She blinked those beautiful eyes, and hummed. She was talking to herself when she heard the scratching at the door. She didn't know why Jessie didn't turn to human form. However, she didn't question it. She simply opened the door to the wolf, earning a hand lick and a nuzzle.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:20 pm

|| Weston || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the pack house ||

He walked out of his office and headed down the hall to the kitchen. He figured that he would have some lunch before anything else. Weston grabbed himself something to eat from the fridge and then hopped onto the counter. He munched on his lunch before hopping off the counter and heading upstairs.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:38 pm

I quoted my forms into my one post, so I can see the info. I still need to edit some stuff, but I will]

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf licked the young woman on the hand. She then nuzzled her for a moment. She heard Weston, or thought she did, then. Her ears rammed forward, and she watched him leave the kitchen. She wondered if she should go follow him, or stay here. She didn't really know which was the right choice...

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie

The short and slender female shook out long and curly brown hair. She blinked those beautiful eyes, and hummed. She smiled, and said "You're welcome." She figured the other she wolf was thanking her for opening the door for her. She hummed as she too saw Weston head up the stairs. She saw the she wolf watching him, and tilted her head then nudged her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:18 pm

(That’s fine; I still need to remember what Weston’s last name is lol)

|| Weston || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: in the pack house ||

He heard his mate come in and he glanced over at her. I’ll be upstairs if you want to come join me. he told her as he made his way to the stairs. He made his way up the stairs to their master bedroom and removed his shirt. Tossing it towards the closet, Weston stretched out his frame and pulled his long hair back. He had to decide on what to wear for the meeting since he wanted to look somewhat decent.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:37 pm

[XD]

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Ruka, Weston

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf twitched her ears and tail. She shook out red and white fur, then blue eyes looked to her mate. Okay, she said to him simply, only him. She looked back to Ruka, seeing her wave then phase. She hummed a canine sound as she headed up the stairs. Her tail get let flicked as she reached the top. She then headed for their bedroom, and saw him and tried not to blush. She hopped up, lying her furry head on him.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Jessie, Weston technically

The short and slender female shook out long and curly brown hair. She blinked those beautiful eyes, and hummed. She turned to her wolf form, after waving. The green eyed brown she wolf then went towards the sitting room, sniffing around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:41 pm

|| Weston || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Location: bedroom ||

The young man chuckled at her actions and noticed that she couldn’t help but stare. ”Darling. This is all yours , just remember that. Don’t be afraid to look.” he told her in a teasing tone before rubbing her ears.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:20 pm

Jessie- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf twitched her ears and tail. She let her blue eyes trail to him again, tilting her head slightly so she could. I know, you're all mine, fair and square. She then wagged her tail, allowing the attention to her ears.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- crush and mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: X

The green eyed brown she wolf ran around the living room/sitting room a couple times. She then yawned, and sat down. She licked her legs one at a time, then huffed. She got up, shook off, flicked her tail, and went to a couch and jumped onto it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me