Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:05 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Ruka and Weston

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf nodded. She knew it would be a long time until they were old enough. In fact, the wolf bodies seemed to age at around the same rate as the human ones. That's why at even an old age, they'd still have their wolves too. Shaking her head, she let out a breath or two. She then smiled and nosed Ruka. She turned to her mate, saying Okay, let's let her rest, then. I know she needs it after having them, and...you're right, we need to tell the others. she said and went with him.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother- Nymira; mate open- Wren (brown) and Aiya (black)- Tags: Jessie and Weston

The green eyed brown she wolf kept back a whine, knowing they'd be back. She'd wanted them to interact more with the pups. They probably thought she needed some rest. Which...was true, she definitely could use some rest after everything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:45 pm

Fast forward to when the pups are about 6 months old

|| Weston || Male || Alpha male || Werewolf|| Mate: Jessie || Tagged: the pups ||

The sound of laughter echoed throughout the forest as Weston raced through the woods with his pups close behind them.Papa wait up! You are going too fast!!" called out Nakoa, who looked exactly like his father. The black wolf let out a loud laugh and turned to face his son.

The large wolf slowed down enough to where both pups could catch up to him and eventually tackle the black wolf in the field. Laughter could be heard for miles and Weston rolled onto his back as the pups climbed all over him. One of them bit down on Weston's ear and the male let out a loud growl before pinning Joey down with one paw. The pup whimpered slightly as he felt himself being pinned by his father.

Weston let go of the pup and rolled over to where he was on his side with one paw tucked under him. "Can we go off and explore papa? You said we could go explore when we got older, when we were of age to go on our own." Nakoa said, as he climbed on to the back of his father. Weston huffed slightly before answering. "Alright I do not see why not, but just remember to not go near the human village. It is forbidden." he said and the two pups nodded their head as they raced off.

Weston had a bad feeling that something was going to go wrong so he reached out to Davina to make sure to keep an eye on the two pups just to make sure that nothing would go wrong. The young woman agreed and went to go scout out the pups but from a distance.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:10 pm

I believe Nakoa was a girl, since there's two girls and technically two boys. Wren is going to identify as genderfluid or agender at some point, though]

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Weston and pups, from a bit away

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf yawned a bit. She was sitting and watching her mate and pups. She shook her head as she watched them tumble and play. She wanted to join them...but they'd wanted to play, just the three of them. She sighed as she thought of that fact...Even Joey, the mama's boy, had wanted to go with them. She turned her thoughts to other things, such as Ruka. Weston and her pups were out of sight by now, so she thought of Ruka and her pups.

Joey- m- 6 months- Redmoon alpha pup- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nakoa, technically Davina

The brown and black pup chased his father and sibling. They ended up in a meadow, where both of them jumped on him. The laughter could be heard for a ways. He bit down on his father's ear, as any pup might, jumping when growled at...He whimpered as he was pinned by him. Weston soon let him up, and he sneezed and shook himself. He listened as Nakoa asked about going to explore on their own. He was glad Nakoa included him in that equation. He he nodded as their father said not to go near the human place. He said "Okay papa," and glanced to his sibling a moment.

He ran off with Nakoa, running for a bit then pausing to sniff around. He giggled as he got distracted by a butterfly, and jumped at it. He whined as it flew higher into the air. He began to chase after it, not realizing when he began heading for a human settlement...as he was focusing on the insect.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother- Nymira; mate open- Wren and Aiya- Tags: Wren and Aiya

The green eyed brown she wolf smiled a wolf smile as she watched her two pups. She glanced to where Jessie sat. The alpha female was watching her mate and pups, Ruka could see. She nodded her head, to herself more than anything, then turned back to her pups.

Wren and Aiya- m/genderfluid or agender; f- 6 months- Redmoon pups- Tags: Ruka

The brown pup jumped at the black one, and Aiya squealed as she fell down. She kicked at her sibling, trying to get Wren off of her. Both jumped a bit when Ruka growled. She only growled when Aiya bit Wren's paw, as she caused Wren to yelp. They said "Sorry mama..." though Wren didn't really need to apologize. Wren moved off of Aiya then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:31 am

|| Weston || Male || Alpha Male || Werewolf || Mate: Jessie ||

The male huffed and glanced around him before setting his eyes on his beloved mate and a soft smile formed on his face. Weston then turned his attention to where he last saw the pups and instantly had a bad feeling.

Nakoa raced after her brother but stopped when she saw him get too close to the human village. The young she pup was about to say something when she bumped into Joey and the two of them tumbled down the hill below. Nakoa let out a soft whine and shook herself off. Pushing herself up to her feet, the young pup came face to face with a creature that had its teeth bared and hackles raised.

Papa!! she screamed, as she glanced at the creature before them. Nakoa nudged her brother and the young pup slowly backed up away. Weston heard the scream from Nakoa and let out a roar before racing off in the direction of her cry. The large black wolf ran as fast as he could till he got to the edge of the hill. He glanced down only to see his two pups being cornered by a human’s pet, a house dog. A loud snarl ripped out from his chest as he leapt down into front of the two pups and bared his own teeth. Davina you were supposed to keep watch! he snarled and the young she wolf whined softly at his tone. She knew she messed up big time and she knew that he would have to deal with her later.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:16 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Weston, pups, Davina

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf smiled a wolf smile. She ran over to her mate, to nuzzle and lick him. When he turned back, then stood and ran off, she decided to follow. She was getting a bad feeling now as well...Despite him jumping between the pups and the dog, she ran in as well. She snarled at the dog, as it snarled back, then she snapped at it. Faced with two wolves probably bigger than normal, it yelped. The dog turned and ran back to its house then.

She panted a bit and let out a small breath, turning to her mate and pups. "Its gone now," she said, nuzzling her mate then the pups. She reached a paw to pull them to her. She licked and groomed them a bit, hoping to calm them, then spared Davina a glance.

Joey- m- 6 months- Redmoon alpha pup- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nakoa, Davina

The brown and black pup giggled as his sister raced after him. Then he got distracted by the butterfly, and wasn't watching where he was going. He yelped as his sister bumped into him, and they both tumbled. He went down the hill, sitting up and whining. He stood and shook himself off as well. He yelped again as a dog seemed to notice them...snarling and hackles raised. "Papa!" he cried, when their father got there. He watched their mother come running as well, clearly having followed Weston.

He watched his mama snarl at the dog, which then yelped. He was guessing it was scared now because there were two wolves. He watched as it ran off, and slumped a bit. He let Jessie pull him to her and lick him, nuzzling into his mama's fur a bit.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother- Nymira; mate open- Wren and Aiya- Tags: Wren and Aiya

The green eyed brown she wolf watched the alphas run off, and grew worried. She sat up and looked around, but there was nothing here. She wanted to follow, but decided to wait for them to come back. She hoped they and the pups were okay...She also hoped Davina was okay, just getting this feeling. She could sense, even from here, rage from their alpha.

The brown pup and the black one jumped around after mama stopped growling. She seemed to be okay now, so they went back to playing. They decided to not bite each other anymore...However, they could still play and do just fine. They stopped as she sat up, worrying a bit. They could feel the worry from her, so they worried a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm

|| Weston || Male || Alpha || Mate: Jessie || Kin: Nakoa and Joey || Tagged: the pups and Jessie ||

Once the house dog scampered off, Weston turned to face the pups. He had a look of disappointment written on his face and his tone was cleaner that he wasn’t pleased. Im very disappointed in you two. Let’s go home and I’ll deal with you two when we get back. he said with a stern tone and headed up the hill towards the pack house. Both pups hung their heads in shame as they got scolded by their father.

They followed after him, though it was clear that he was not very happy with them. Davina stood outside and hung her head in shame, for she could feel the gaze from her alpha as he walked past. I’m truly sorry Alpha. I thought that I had them in my sight. It won’t happen again. she spoke directly to him. A loud growl was what she got in response which caused her to flinch slightly. It better not happen again or you’ll be demoted from your rank understood? he ordered.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:33 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Weston, pups, Davina

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf sighed and shook her head. "Dont be too hard on them... We don't actually know what happened," she said, always the level headed thinker. It was true, they didn't actually know what had happened. All she knew was Davina had been sent to watch them. Then something had happened there. Now, Weston was mad at the she wolf. The red and white she wolf sighed again, shaking her head again and following the others.

The brown and black pup whined a bit, putting his ears back. He lowered his head, as their dad told them they would be dealt with. He knew what that probably meant...He wanted to protest, that it wasn't his fault and it wasn't Nakoa's. She'd just been following him, and he'd gotten distracted. He didn't know the village was that close...Plus, he was just a pup still, and of course he could get distracted. He looked to their mama, then followed dad.

The green eyed brown she wolf sat up and watched. She hoped they were all okay, and could still feel the anger from him. She waited for them to come back to the pack house. She was sure they wouldn't tell her...but she could always talk to Davina. Maybe Davina would tell her. She worried that the other was in trouble.

The brown pup and the black one stood and looked at their mother a moment. They could tell she was worried about something. They tilted their heads as they looked at her. They then shook their heads, and turned back to each other, playing again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:26 pm

|| Weston || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Kin: Nakoa and Joey || Tagged: Jessie and the pups ||

The brute shot a glance towards his mate and flicked an ear in response. That may be, however my point still stands on the fact that they went into the human village. he said. I’m going to take the pups outside and have a small talk with them. I won’t be harsh on them. I’ve dealt with Davina . She forgot to keep an eye on them. he added as he walked past her, brushing his shoulder against hers. Letting her know that everything would be fine. Afterwords, you and I can have some alone time in the cabin, just us two. he directed it towards Jessie so that no one would hear the conversation.

He nipped her shoulder in a flirtatious manner and nudged the pups in the direction of the big tree on a hill. Nakoa glanced at her brother and then back at her father before following behind him. Once Weston approached the big tree he sat down and sighed softly. Nakoa. Joey. Come here. I’m very disappointed in you both. You both went into the forbidden human village. Especially after I specifically said not to. You two could have been seriously injured, let alone killed if the humans even saw you. You risked the bloodline of the pack with what you two had done. I’m not always going to be there and neither is your mother. You both got very lucky with the fact that we were both there to save you. he explained to them.

I know…..I know papa….It was all an accident. I didn’t pay attention to where I was going and Joey was distracted with an insect. We really didn’t mean to…. But I guess even alphas can get pretty scared huh? she said looking up at him. Weston chuckled at her last words and nudged the young pup over with his muzzle. More than you realize dear one. But enough of that. Hurry home, I believe dinner is almost ready. he said and watched as the two raced off towards the house.

The black wolf chuckled as he watched them head to the house to join the others. Weston turned to glance up at the sky, seeing it change colors as the sun began to set. A light breeze ran through his pelt and he closed his eyes. For a moment he felt as if he wasn’t alone and he opened his eyes to see what appeared to be a silhouette of a white wolf, almost as tall as Weston. M…..Mother….? he stuttered, eyes slightly wide. The white wolf flicked an ear and blue eyes glanced in his direction. Weston let out a soft whine and folded his ears back slightly. You’re doing well my son….I know you wish I was here, but I’m there in your heart my son. the white wolf spoke softly and let out a howl. Weston threw his head back and howled in response, only to see the white wolf was gone. The male sighed softly, knowing that he was missing his mother but also knew that she was always in his heart.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- Joey (mine) and Nakoa (Seeley’s)- Tags: Weston, pups

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle redhead she wolf twitched her own ears. She sighed but nodded as he spoke. She said "I know they ended up in the village...they didn't mean to, but they ended up there. Okay...I'm glad you won't be harsh with them," she said. She then nodded again, as he continued to speak. He told her he'd already dealt with Davina. "Ah...so that's why you were so upset with her. Well...I understand that," she said, and offered a small smile. She flicked her tail against him as he brushed his shoulder against her. She knew he was letting her know everything was okay. She squeaked and blushed as he continued. She shook her head a couple times, glancing to the pups.

She then nodded, saying "O...Okay," and smiled at him again. She couldn't have pups...but that didn't mean they couldn't...have their time. They already had two pups, with Ruka's help, anyway. If they wanted more, they could always ask for her help again.

The brown and black pup looked between his parents. He was too young yet to know what flirting was, but he definitely heard her squeak. He giggled a bit, then shook his head. He shivered a bit, then...following his father and sister. He looked down at his paws as his dad scolded them...He really hadn't meant to end up in the village. He looked back up as the bloodline was mentioned. He...had been questioning something recently, but wasn't sure. He kept it to himself, as he was only six months old. He was still but a pup, so he didn't say anything about it. He sighed and shook his head a couple times, keeping quiet as they spoke. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears, as he listened.

He finally spoke up, saying "Mama was so brave! That stupid dog ran off as soon as it saw both of you," he finished. He then tilted his head, as he looked at them both. "Was...was mama scared too?" he asked, worried since he was a mama's boy. He didn't like angering, scaring, or upsetting her. It made him feel bad, scared, or sad himself. He watched Weston nudge Nakoa over. He then perked up as dinner was mentioned, and ran back to the house with Nakoa.

The green eyed brown she wolf sighed with relief when she saw they all came back safe. She watched Jessie go off into the house. Weston himself went off with the two pups. He must be meaning to have a talk with them, she assumed. She stood and nudged her pups, then turned human. She walked up to the house with them, going inside. She found Cumin and his mate making dinner together. Jessie was watching them, as she waited for her mate and pups. Gigi, Brown, and Cinnamon were crowding around as well. Ruka shook her head, nudging the three pups. "Go sit down, don't get in the way." They whined a bit but since they were in their human forms, it came out more human sounding.

The brown pup and the black one went with their mother then. Being only six months old meant they were very small in their human forms as well. They were basically still babies. They liked being in their pup forms better anyway. They could actually do stuff in these forms, more than in human form. They hoped Nakoa and Joey weren't in trouble...They wagged their tails as they watched the triplets. Gigi, Brown, and Cinnamon were three years old now, still pups as well, and toddlers.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xxwolfiewolfie93xX » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:42 am

|| Weston || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Kin: Nakoa and Joey ||

”Your mother was definitely worried about you two.” he told Joey. At this point Weston had made his way back to the pack house and shifted back into his human form. The male ran a hand through his jet black long hair and he instantly spotted his beloved mate and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Weston buried his face into her neck and lightly left kisses along her neck. Nakoa made a face when she saw her parents show some affection towards each other. “Papa! Gross!” she spoke, sticking her tongue out.

Weston chuckled at his daughter’s reaction and turned Jessie to face him. He planted a soft kiss on her lips gently before pulling back slightly. He glanced at his daughter who at this point scrunched up her nose and crossed her arms. Meanwhile Nymira had walked in as she saw what was going on and turned red slightly in the face. Nakoa saw the young woman and ran towards her. Nymira smiled and scooped up the child and carried her to the table.
Xxwolfiewolfie93xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me