Chapter 1 - A New Outbreak (Callaway Imps)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Chapter 1 - A New Outbreak (Callaway Imps)

Postby broker » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:54 am

MAIN THREAD ROLEPLAY DISCUSSION GENERAL DISCUSSION ARCHIVES

Summary wrote:5 years ago, four people were effected by an odd circumstance that has yet to have a clear explanation. None of them had anything in common with one another, until they all woke up as an Imp. Otherwise known as devils, shape shifters or even aliens. They've managed to band together and buy a little cabin just on the outskirts of town, where they started managing a research facility now known as "Callaway".

Cut to the present, and all of a sudden another outbreak is happening. But on a bigger scale. Ollie and the other professors at Callaway are working on helping whoever they can, but is it only a matter of time before an Imp might abuse their powers? The government to get involved on their growing facility research and safehouse? We'll have to see and hope for the best!

RULES & INFORMATION:

Please do not post character forms/questions here. See discussion thread above.

The roleplay's timeline starts three months after the newest outbreak.

There is going to be a reply schedule. (alternating responses from each member involved) I will post with more details later.

Any level of roleplayer is accepted here.

Callaway is a two story cabin with essentially two large living spaces (one upstairs, one downstairs) and a kitchen that has been converted into a workshop of sorts. (but it still has functioning appliances)

CS Rules apply. Please see here for details.

Please be aware future chapters will take place off of CS. (I'll be creating a Roleplay-forum site for Chapters 2 & up)
Last edited by broker on Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 1 - A New Outbreak (Callaway Imps)

reserved
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chapter 1 - A New Outbreak (Callaway Imps)

reserved
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me