1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:14 pm

William frowned and looked at her. “Are you about to have a panic attack?” He asked her, just genuinely concerned and not knowing that it might trigger her.

Liana nodded her head and did everything she was told to do. It didn’t take them long to get her to where she needed to be.
The nurse smiled and looked to Landon. “If her armpits get sore, we may need to adjust them more. Just keep us updated and you guys have a great day.” She said and went to take care of another patient.

Titus smiled and hugged her to him. “Thanks. You know if he really cared he’d be in here right now.” He said and kissed her forehead. “He is being very quiet. Do you think he’s been secretly watching us?”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:04 pm

Musa hadn't noticed that her fingers and arm were starting to go a bit numb already,"N-No..... n-no....." She responded first to him, but then almost seemed to act like he wasn't there and was just talking to herself, her breathing becoming short and shallow,"N-No.... C-Calm down..... y-you're okay.... no....." She said quietly as her eyes frantically looked around,".....G-Get out..... n-need to......" When she briefly caught sight of one of the many exits to leave the lazy river ride coming up, she began to shakily move to get off her tube and stand in the waist deep shallow water, only to accidently tip over instead, submerging into the water.

Landon nodded to the nurse and thanked her before he looked at Liana,"Ready to go?" He asked.

Amble looked at him,"Maybe, though I did overhear him saying something to my mom about having a headache after coming home from work." She said,"He might be resting."
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:12 pm

William frowned a little and bit his lip. He quickly got off his tube and pulled her out of the water. He got her out and held her hands. “Hey, it’s okay. You are okay.” He said to her softly and rubbed her hands with his thumbs. “Let’s go get you a drink and something to eat. We can talk about what has you bothered.” He said to her and waited for her response.

Liana smiled and nodded her head. “I am.” She said and started to move to the door. “I’m feeling so much better.” She said with a grin. “I can’t wait to see your family again.

Titus nodded and sat up. “I think I’m going to go check on him.” He said and got up. “I’ll be back.” He went to find him, knocking on his bedroom door. It wasn’t like Dez to be down like that.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:56 am

Musa gasped and coughed a bit as she was pulled out of the water. After he got her out and on land, she crumbled down to her knees, not being able to stand and hold her own weight. Her breathing was still short and shaky as she looked at their hands before slowly looking up at his eyes. She tried to focus on what he was saying but didn't catch all of it, nodding slightly as she took a shaky breath,"T-Towel....." She whispered.

Landon smiled as he walked with her before holding open any door that they had to go through,"That's good. They can't wait to see you again too." He said happily.

Amble nodded her head a little as she looked at him,"Okay." She said.
Dez was sitting up on the bed, a glass of water and a book in hand. He glanced up when he heard the knocking,"You can come in." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:04 am

William frowned and nodded. He reached for a towel and wrapped her up in it. “Calm down. It’s alright. I feel like this is my fault I didn’t mean to upset you.” He said and hugged her, looking for someone to call an ambulance.

Liana smiled and slowly moved out to the car. “You know, I think I miss your Mom the most.” She teased him and tried to open her car door on her own.

Titus opened the door and came into the room. “Are you okay?” He asked softly and came over to sit on the floor on his side of the bed. “You never just hang out in here.”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:12 pm

Musa grabbed hold of the ends of the towel once it was around her before holding it close to her chest as he wrapped his arms around her,'Why isn't it stopping? Why can't I catch my breath to slow down? It never lasts this long...' She thought to herself as she gasped a little, leaning against him with tears almost in her eyes,"I-It..... h-hurts....." She said softly as her chest began getting uncomfortable.
A lady walked over to William and Musa,"I'm sorry, I've been watching for a few minutes. Is she okay?" She asked William.

Landon looked at her and gasped dramatically as he put one hand on his chest and the other on his forehead,"You wound me so!" He said before chuckling, waiting to see if she could do it or if she needed help.

Dez smiled at him,"Yeah, I'm alright. I just wanted a little peace and quiet to rest a little, but thanks for checking up on me." He told him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:18 pm

William frowned and looked at her. “I know. I hear ya.” He told Miss and rubbed her back. He then looked up at the lady who came over. “No, ma’am. Can you please get an ambulance here? I have to call her mother.” He said and borrowed another person’s phone who came over to give assistance. He sighed and bit his lip, waiting on Brooke to answer.

Liana rolled her eyes playfully. It took her a few seconds, but she did mange to get the door open. “Sweet! Got it!” She said and carefully got in the vehicle. “Poor baby.” She laughed and booed his nose.

Titus nodded and smiled. “Can I stay the night?” He asked slowly.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:16 pm

The woman nodded to him before she went to call for the ambulance.
Brooke was humming as she was busy making herself a lunch before she heard her phone start to ring. She looked at the caller id before picking up,"Hello?" She answered.

"Nice!" Landon said happily before he went and got into the driver's side, smiling as she bopped his nose,"You are loving this, aren't you?" He asked her.

Dez looked at him,"Sure. Is everything alright?" He asked him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:48 pm

The paramedics picked up and listened to the situation. They then got all situated and headed to the water park as fast as they could.
William sighed with relief. “Hey, it’s William. I’m at the water park with Musa and she started to have a panic attack, but it’s not seeming to stop.”

Liana shrugged her shoulders and smiled. “Maybe.” She said and buckled up. “Feels so nice to do this myself.” She took his hand in hers and squeezed it. “You know I missed you.”

Titus grinned big at this and smirked. “I just wanted to spend more time with Amble.”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:28 pm

Brooke frowned a little as she listened before thinking,”Okay, William, listen to me. You need to get Musa distracted and not thinking about the attack. It can be anything. Get her to describe sounds that she hears, or ask her questions, or have her copy little movements that you do. Anything at all.” She told him.

Landon started the car and smiled at her as she took his hand,”I know. I missed you too, babe.” He said before giving her another kiss before he started to drive.

Dez sighed a little, but then smiled at the answer,”I suppose that’s valid reason. Just make sure you two behave.” He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me