1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:34 am

Macy nodded her head and looked at Felix. “Thank you.” She whispered and rubbed her arm. “Why don’t you go home and take a nap? I’ll call you if anything goes wrong.” She said softly to him. “I don’t want you to get too tired and angry.”

William smiled and chuckled. “You seem surprised.” He said and ran a hand through his hair.

The doctor nodded his head and got to work. Liana smiled and looked at Landon. “Thank you for everything. So after this I guess my Uncle is going to come to the house.”

Titus smiled and looked at Amble as he sat in the living room. “So, Dez is here today.” He said and sat by her on the couch.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:27 am

Felix smiled at her,"I'm alright. Mateo and I haven't been here for too long. I'll make myself comfortable on the couch with Mateo and do some reading while you get some sleep. You need to rest, and I'm almost certain that's not going to happen if you have to be listening for the girls cause no one is with you." He told her gently.

Musa blushed a little bit,"I-I am? O-Oh, I-I guess I didn't notice." She said softly before they were next in line to get their float tube for the lazy river.

Landon smiled at her before shaking his head,"Nope. That's not till this evening. After this, we're going to my place to visit my family, remember?" He asked her, hoping to jog her memory of her asking him on the way here.

Amble looked up from her book and at him,"I know that. What about it?" She asked him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:02 am

Macy sniffled and started to cry. “I don’t want to do any of this anymore. I’m tired of hospitals.” She told him and held her arms out to him, not realizing how clingy she was being.

William nodded his head and bit his lip. “Why were you surprised?” He asked her softly and stepped up when it was their turn.

Liana nodded her head and sighed. “Yeah I remember. I’m sorry. I’m just so stressed out.” She said and closed her eyes. “Thank you for helping me.”

Titus chuckled and smiled. “I was just hoping I could cuddle with you.” He said and pulled her into his lap.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:36 am

Felix smiled softly at her before pulling her close to him, wrapping his arms around her,"I know, baby. We just have to get through one more night and then we'll all be able to go home." He told her softly before leading her back to the room. He got onto the bed and gently lead her on with him, making her comfortable in his arms,"Get some sleep. I'm right here." He told her gently as he gently stroked her head.

Musa took the tube that was handed to her before she waddled into the water, setting it down before she got on,"I-I don't know." She said softly.

Landon smiled at her," You're welcome. I'll always help you out." He told her before leaning down and giving her a kiss. He glanced over to see how far the doctor was before he smile,"He's almost done cutting your cast." He told her.

Amble giggled a bit before she put her book down,"You just had to ask." She teased him a little as she wrapped her arms around him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:49 am

Macy cried in his arms for a few minutes before she drifted off to sleep. “W-Wake me if something is wrong…” She mumbled as she drifted off.

William nodded and took his tube and followed her lead. “So… Anything you wanna know about me?” He asked as they started to drift in the water.

Liana smiled and returned his kiss. She looked at her arm and smiled once the cast was off. “Wow, look at how skinny it is.” She said and started to laugh and move her arm around. “That feels so much better!”

Titus chuckled and put his arms around her. “Yeah I could have.” He whispered and gave her a kiss. “Hopefully we can be like this for a bit. I know Dez doesn’t really like it.”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:21 am

Musa chewed on her bottom lip as she thought about it for a brief moment,"W-What kind of hobbies do you do?" She asked softly after a minute.

Landon chuckled a little when she laughed, glad to see her happy.
The doctor smiled with a nod,"That's good! Now that your arm cast is off, we can get you some crutches so that you won't need the wheelchair anymore." He told her.

Amble blushed a little at the kiss before sighing lightly,"Yeah, I know how he is." She said before looking at him,"So, you said both of your parents were going to come to church tomorrow, right?" She asked, wanting to make sure that she remembered correctly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:03 am

William smiled a little and rubbed his arm. “I don’t have time for hobbies. I’m working full time to help my mom pay bills.” He said to her honestly.

Liana smiled and nodded. “That would be great. I’m so ready to be out of that chair.” She said and looked to Landon. “I’m glad your parents won’t have to see me in the chair.

Titus smiled and started to rub her back. “My Mom is. I’m not too sure about my Dad.” He said and looked into her eyes. “I love you.” He said and started kissing her softly.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:10 am

Musa bit her lip,”O-Oh….. W-Well, what would you want to do if you did have time…?” She asked him softly.

The doctor nodded to her,”Great. I’ll be right back with some crutches for he.” He said before quickly leaving the room.
Landon smiled at her,”You know they wouldn’t mind how you come. You could come back in a full body cast and they would still be so happy to see you.” He said to her before he gave her another kiss,”I am really happy that you’re doing a lot better.” He said happily.

Amble smiled at him,”Either way, I’m glad they’re coming.” She said before smiling a little into the next kiss,”We probably shouldn’t push our luck. We’re lucky enough that they let us kiss once in a while in the first place.” She told him softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:15 am

William smiled and chuckled. “I’d probably try to become a therapist.” He said and looked at her with concern. “You sure you’re okay?”

Liana smiled and returned his kiss. “I know, but it doesn’t mean I’m comfortable.” She said and put her forehead on his. “I can’t wait for our families to become one.” She said and kissed his nose.
She then grinned as the doctor and nurse came in.
The nurse smiled and looked at them. “Let’s get you standing up and situated.”

Titus smiled and then pouted playfully. He looked at her with big eyes. “One more?” He asked her softly. “I don’t think Dez really cares that much. It’s just pecks.”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:09 pm

Musa looked at him before frowning a little, suddenly becoming nervous of the question,"P-Pretty sure....." She said softly before rubbing her arm a little.

Landon smiled happily at her,"Me too." He said before watching as the doctor and the nurse came in. He nodded to them before he carefully helped Liana up to her feet when she was ready.
The doctor looked at them,"So we're going to make sure the crutches are at the right height for you and then you'll try them out in the room, and we'll know if we have to make any adjustments." He told her.

Amble smiled at him before giving a light and playful sigh in return,"Alright, one more. And I'm pretty sure he does." She said before giving him the last peck.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me