1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:21 pm

This is a 1x1 rp between Princess Sarah and myself (~NatureSword~).

Please do not post here unless you are one of us.

Key Code
Bold = Last names
(small font bold) = Maiden Name (if married. Helps to remember who the grandparents are and the family relations)
Italic Underline = Grandparents
Underline = Parents
Regular Font = Kids
(small font #) = Age (for those 30 and under)
Boy/Girl

Families
Thornton: Braden + Louise
Vastly: Jasper + Gail , Traver(30)
Vastly: Haden + Violet(Thornton), Titus(17), Marcella(16)
Dykstra: John + Beth
Ray: Brooke(Dykstra), Liana(19), Musa(18), Troy(16)
Conner: Kevin + Anne
Conner: Frank + Chloe(Dykstra), Zoey(21), Blake(18), Vivian(18)
Swan: Tim + Gracie, Daniel
Conner: Felix(23) + Macy(Swan)(22), Glenn(0 month), Roxy(0 month)
Highwaters: Rick + Karis, Reagan(18)
Frist: Jason + Lucy(Ray), Ashley
Adams: Owen + Wendy, Simon
Ray: Joe + Carly(Adams), Zander(15), Isabel(11), Tucker(2)
Griffin: Geoff + Julie, Chris(18)
Griffin: Thomas + Melissa, George(5), Holly(7 month)
McGee: Indi, William(20), Frederick(16)
Knight: Jorden + Hannah, Dexter(23), Landon(20)
West: Hunter, Kimmy(18)
Grayson: Officer Dez + Angie, Katie(21), Sasha(18), Amble(16), Benji(2)
Turner: Officer Shawn + Cheryl, Keith(5), Lee(3)

Others: Cecil Harper(18), Kaleigh Jones(18), Amy Swift, Casper Orion

Vets: Mia, Zach
Doctors: Fern, Malden
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Fri May 07, 2021 5:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with PRINCESS SARAH (V.3)

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:23 pm

Here! Would you like to start? I'm stuck doing singing and bible studies.
Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived on Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Shawn Merfy 2020 (V.3)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:33 pm

Shawn Merfy 2020 wrote:Liana nodded her head. "Yeah, LIVE with you, not KIDNAPPED!" She said in fear before she started crying. "I want my Mommy!"

Macy giggled and hugged him close. "Why do you sound so surprised?" She asked asked softly.

Chris smiled and took a bite of his food. "I really like your brother. Seems like a cool dude. Who is your favorite sibling?"

Carly sighed and looked at Brooke. "I'll talk when I get there." Shd said then went to her car. On her way there, she spotted Liana's car at the entrance of the Alley. Frowning she parked and called Joe.

Jorden grabbed his keys and ran out to the car before getting in the driver seat. "Is there any way she is in the shower, or does she answer then too?"

Shawn pulled up to the house before cutting the car off and getting out, going to the door and knocking on it.

Rick grinned at her,"Yes, but if you knew who the really killer was, you wouldn't want to." He said before adding,"Cry all you want. You won't be seeing them ever again." He said before exiting the room, locking the door behind him.

Felix shrugged with a smile,"I just thought we would do it together." He said.

Musa smiled softly at him,"Easy. Both. Liana is my favorite sister and Troy is my favorite brother." She said before blowing on her food a little bit before taking a bite.

Joe looked at his phone with a slight frown before picking up, knowing that Carly wouldn't have made it to Brooke's house yet,"Hey, everything okay?" He asked her.

Landon got into the car before thinking about that thought as he slightly frowned,"I guess she could maybe be in the shower, or knocked out asleep on her bed...." He said.

Dez got out of the car before following his partner to the door.
Brooke hung up her phone a few minutes before she heard a knock on the door. Holding her shaking hands close to her, she then went to answer the door,"Officers? Come in." She said softly before opening the door for them.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:52 pm

Liana laid in the hospital bed. She had fallen off of a ladder, trying to clean up the house before Rocky got home. Of course she broke her leg and her arm so she had to stay there for a few days. Liana looked as a doctor came in then looked at Rocky. "I'm thirty. Can you please get me some water?" She asked him before smiling weakly at the doctor. How did she end up falling? Well, she felt dizzy headed when she fainted off of the ladder. A few minutes before she had even fallen, she had looked at herself in the mirror, noting that she was pale. Though that could have been from anything.

Macy laid asleep on the couch. She was heavily pregnant with her first child. Normally she would cook supper for Felix, but her back hurt way too much to.

Troy sighed and looked at Musa as he did his homework. "Its been two years. I'm starting to give up on Liana being alive." He whispered softly so his mom wouldn't hear.

Carly smiled and looked at Zander. "Okay, now for your last time of proving you can walk through the house without me around." She said, holding their two year old Son in her arms. He was deaf, of course it was bound to happen. Her family was deaf or her blood family was.

Dexter walked to Landon's room and knocked on the door. He then opened it and went to sit my Landon. "How are you doing?" He asked softly.

Titus smiled and looked at his Mother. "I'm telling you. I'm going to get Amble to like me." He said with a boyish smile. "I think she likes me anyways!"

Shawn whistled as he worked on his new paper work. "So I heard that Titus decided to move back home. How is that going? Must be a bit easy with your baby boy."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:47 pm

Rocky eyed the doctor closely as Liana asked him before he sighed, deciding that Liana wasn't going to be able to go anywhere,"Fine. I'll be back in a minute." He said before getting up and leaving the room.
The doctor looked at Liana,"So I looked at your blood results, and it turns out your iron is low and caused you to be anemia. Thta's way you felt dizzy and looked pale. But not to worry, we can easily fix that up with a blood transfusion." He told her.

Felix got home from work and looked around before he smiled softly to see his wife asleep on the couch. He quietly walked over before gently kissing her forehead.

Musa frowned as she looked at Troy, shaking her head ever so slightly,"Don't say that. We don't know that she's dead, and I don't want to think that. She's still alive, I know she is." She whispered quietly to him as she nervously played with the engagement ring that was around the simple silver chain necklace around her neck. After she heard that Liana went missing, she asked Chris if they could hold off on the engagement until her sister was found, and told Kaleigh that she was going to have to cancel on being in the school talent show and on American Idol. She just couldn't. Not without Liana.

Zander smiled at her before getting up with ease,"Mom, you know I can walk around on my own now. Why do I have to prove to you again?" He asked curiously before smiling at his little brother, Tucker.

Landon was sitting on his bed, staring the picture of him and Liana. He was often found at this spot and position the last two years,"I miss her, Dextor. I just want her back." He said.

Violet giggled with a smile at her son, more then happy to have him home again,"I'm sure you will. Any ideas on how you're going to do it?" She asked.

Dez smiled with a nod,"Yeah, he did. A couple days ago. And yeah, it kind of is." He said as he worked on his own paper work,"It's going well so far. Titus hasn't had any thoughts of running away again yet, but it's also a little strange not to be back at my place. Especially when I get back from work and see only Amble making dinner instead of both of them together." He said before chuckling a little,"Then again, the girls are smitten by their little brother and always want to watch him, which means my wife has been doing a lot more cooking too." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Liana smiled at her father. "Thank you. Love you." She then looked at the doctor before quickly and quietly saying. "Por favor ayuda. Ese hombre es mi padre de sangre, pero no legalmente. Llevo dos años con él." Which in English was. 'Please help. That man is my blood father, but not legally. I've been with him for two years.' She then looked at her father as he came back. "Thanks Dad. So Doctor said that I need a blood transfusion."

Macy sighed in her sleep before trying to turn over, gasping a bit from her back pain before settling back to sleep again. She knew he was home, but was too exhausted.

Troy looked at his sister, watching her play with her ring. "Look, you can't stop your life because shes missing. I'm dating Marcella. I finally won Mr. Haden over." He said to his sister. "Chris may not wait around long enough for you."

Carly smiled and looked at him. "I promise. Last time." She said then ran a hand through Tucker's hair. "I guess he will be homeschooled too." She said then kissed his forehead. "We might get him a circular implant so he could hear us, but I'm not sure." She said before sitting on the couch

Dexter nodded his head and side hugged his brother. "I know you do, but Dude. I don't think she's coming back. You need to move on, she'd want that." He said to him slowly.

Titus smiled and snapped his finger. "Go to church. Learn her religion. Write poems. Too much?" He asked his mother, hugging her. "I've missed you so much."

Shawn nodded his head and looked at his files. "That girl has been gone for two years. At this point I wish they would find a body. Nothing worse then having hope built up for so long." He said honestly to Dez, wondering his thoughts.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:02 pm

The doctor listened as she spoke in spanish before he gave a little nod in understanding before looking as Rocky came back in,"To restore her iron levels in her blood and the anemia." He told him.
Rocky looked at them as he gave Liana her water,"I see." He said.

Felix smiled at her and gently rubbed her back to ease the pain a bit before he quietly went to the kitchen to find something to make for dinner, letting her get some sleep.

Musa frowned a little as she listened to him,"And I'm happy that you're dating Marcella." She said before sighing softly as she leaned back in her chair and looked at the ring in thought.

Zander smiled before he decided to quickly get it over with and walked to the back of the house, then went to the stairs and did a little run up them before coming back down, and then went to the kitchen to get a cup of water before heading back to the living room,"See? I'm fine." He smiled before he sat down to drink his water,"Why aren't you sure? I think it's a great idea." He said.
Tucker laughed a little before grabbing hold of Carly's hands with his two.

Landon frowned a little with a little sigh,"I know, and you're right, but I don't know if I can move on without her." He said softly.

Violet laughed a little,"Maybe just a little bit." She smiled before hugging him back,"I've missed you too, buddy." She said happily before gently kissing the top of his head.

Dez sighed a bit before nodding his head,"I hate to agree, but I do. It just makes the news harder to take in when it does." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:14 pm

Liana smiled and took a drink of her water. She then leaned over to put it on the bedside table. "He said I'd have to stay here for a few days. Can you please stay? I'm scared to be alone. Well at the doctors. I've always hated them." She told Rocky honestly.

Macy slept for a few more minutes before she woke up, trying to sit up before gasping again. She slowly stood, of course almost falling forward. "Ugh!" She said, catching herself on the coffee table. She then got her balance, looking at Felix. "Go sit, I'll cook."

Troy nodded his head and then stood up. "You need to keep that hope, but also move on in life too." He whispered to her, going to grab the flowers he got for his girlfriend.

Carly looked at Zander before pointing at him with her free hand. "Don't run!" She snapped at him. She then looked down at Tucker. "He just seems happy." She said then stood up. "Want to fix him some macaroni?"

Dexter nodded and laid on the bed. "I get that you're scared. She might be alive and you love her." He said before glancing around. "Do you want to be single the rest of your life?"

Titus nodded his head and then sighed. "How should I get her to like me then?" He asked his mother, knowing she would have great advice.

Shawn nodded and then started to look at her files. "Seems to be that the girl went missing on a day that she saw someone she hadn't seen in a long time." He said, chewing on his pencil in thought.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:32 pm

Rocky looked at her,"Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." He said.
The doctor nodded a little,"I'll be right back with the blood for the transfusion." He told them before her left the room. Before he went to get the stuff needed for the transfusion, he first went to the nurse's station and asked the nurse to call the police and ask them about a missing person's case with Liana's name on it.

Felix glanced at Macy before he smiled,"No, no. I'll make dinner tonight. You just sit back and relax." He told her.

Musa sighed quietly before slowly nodding before she watched him,"Got a date with Marcella?" She asked.

Zander frowned,"It was just a little jog up the steps." He said before he smiled and nodded,"Sure, I'll help." He said before getting up aswell.
Tucker babbled a little as he moved Carly's fingers around.

Landon sighed a bit,"If there's even the slightly chance that Liana is still alive, then yes. I'll be single for the rest of my life until she comes home to us." He said.

Violet smiled at him,"How about a picnic on the lake?" She asked him.

Dez nodded a little,"The girl's aunt and mother mentioned that it was her biological father." He said before he picked up the phone on his desk to hear the nurse's voice on the other side.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Liana nodded her head and looked at Rocky. "I knew I should have told you that I didn't feel good." She said and looked at her broken leg, then arm. "I guess this is my punishment." She said then reached for her cup again.

Macy slowly walked to the kitchen. "Not sitting back down with the struggle I just took to get up." She said then went to the pantry to look for snacks. "Mmm, cookies." She said, grabbing the container to get some out. "How was work?"

Troy nodded his head and smiled. "Think she'll like these? I'm taking her to dinner then out to a movie." He informed before slipping on his shoes.

Carly smiled and headed to the kitchen with him before she sat him in his highchair. She then did a sign that said. 'Macaroni cooking. Okay?' She then waited to see if he'd sign back before looking at Zander. "I'll have to ask Grandma and Grandpa how they taught Uncle Simon to sign."

Dexter nodded and stood up. "Suit yourself. You are starting to gain weight bud. You need to workout." He told him before walking out of the room.

Titus frowned and raised a brow. "How do you expect me to do that?" He asked her, not like he owned a boat or anything like that.

The nurse smiled on the end of the phone. "Yes, we have a patient here named Liana Ray. Do you have a file on her by any chance? She said she was kidnapped about two years ago."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me