1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:40 am

William put the phone on Speaker and set it on the ground so Brooke could hear. “Hey, Musa. I was honestly thinking after the waterpark, we could go to my house and shower. Then go out for dinner. What are a few of your favorite places to eat?” He asked and ran his fingers through her hair comfortingly.

Liana smiled and grabbed her phone to start scrolling. “Remind me. Do your parents know we are engaged?” She asked him softly.

Titus smiled and nodded. “You know we will.” He said and glanced around. “Need anything before I call and tell my Mom?”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:40 am

Musa took short breathes before opening her eyes, barely forming the words in her heads,”H-House…. E-Eat….?” She asked softly before thinking about it,”I-I…… I-I like shawarma….” She said softly. Her breathing was already starting to calm.

Landon had to think for a second to even remind himself,”Yup, we told them!” He said with a smile as he drove.

Dez smiled at him,”No, but thanks.” He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:46 am

William smiled and nodded his head. “What kind do you like to get from there?” He asked her softly and looked as some paramedics ran over.
“We got it from here.” One of them said softly to William.
William frowned a little. “Brooke, do I let them take over or do I keep asking questions?”

Liana grinned and nodded her head. “Yay!” She said and looked at her arm. “You know, I wonder if I’ll remember how to walk once my leg one is off.”

Titus nodded and got his phone, leaving the room. He called his Mom on the way to the couch. “Babe, I’m spending the night.” He told Amble and pulled her back into his arms. “I’m telling mom soon.” He said and started to kiss her cheek.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:29 am

Musa shook a little in his arms,"I-I like..... t-the chicken on rice..... n-no spice...." She said softly before frowning a little when the paramedics came, pressing a little closer to William,"N-No hospitals....." She whispered.
Brooke thought for a second,"Stay with her. As long as they know that it was just a panic attack, they should just look her over and stay until it's fully passed and might even give her some medication to help her relax is they think she needs it. There shouldn't be a need to go to the hospital." She told him.

Landon smiled at her,"People break their legs all the time. I think you'll be just fine when it comes to walking again when you get the cast off." He said.

Amble looked at him with a smile,"Really? How come?" She asked curiously.
Violet picked up her phone after it started to ring,"Titus, hi. What's up?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:34 am

William nodded. “It’s just a bad panic attack.” He informed them.
The man nodded his head and crouched down. “We aren’t going to take you anywhere. We just wanna make sure you are okay.” He told Musa. “Are you on any medication?”
William sighed softly and started to rub her back. “It’s okay.”

Liana smiled and ran a hand through her hair. “Okay.” She said and looked out her window. “When do we want to plan our wedding for?”

Titus smiled and looked at Amble. “Because I just want more time with you.” He said and let go of her, not wanting to be clingy.
“Hey mom! I’m staying the night here tonight. You still planning on coming to church?” He asked her softly.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:57 am

Musa slowly looked at William before shyly looking at the paramedic and nodded a bit before she froze a little. It was at that moment that she realized that she forgot to take it again that morning.

Landon smiled at her before he turned onto another road,"Not full sure. We'll have to figure out a time that will work in between all our schooling, but we don't need to figure that out quite yet. We're only just freshly engaged still." He smiled before asking,"Is there a season or time of year that you want to get married in?" He asked.

Amble smiled happily at him. When he let go of her, she then scooched a little closer to him, her back leaning against his arm.
Violet blinked a little,"Oh, alright. Yeah, that's fine." She said before nodding her head with a smile,"Yup, that's the plan, and your father said he would come too last I talked with him." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:04 am

The paramedic frowned a little. “Did you take it?” He asked her softly and went to take her blood pressure. “If not it’s okay, but it’s important to try and remember to take it.”

Liana smiled and looked at him. “I’d like to get married in the fall. Ya know so it won’t be too cold or too hot. How about this fall?” She asked him softly. “This coming up one?”

Titus smiled and looked at her. He leaned over and kissed the top of her head. He moved his arm to put around her so her back was now against his side.
“Good deal.” He said and bit his lip. “Are you sure it’s okay?”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:20 pm

Musa pressed a little closer to William before reluctantly giving him her arm as she shook her head in reply to him.

Landon smiled at her as he listened and drove,”Sure, we can do it in the fall, though whether we do it this fall or next year is still to be seen.” He said he pulling into the driveway.

Amble smiled happily before going back to her book as he talked.
Violet looked a little surprised,”What do you mean? Why wouldn’t it be a good idea?” She asked him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:31 pm

He nodded and took her blood pressure. “It’s a little high, but I think you will be just fine.” He said softly and sat on the ground. “What do you think will help you remember it?”

Liana nodded and smiled. “If we want to do it this fall, we need to get the word out.” She said and unbuckled. “I’m so excited.” She said and opened her door once he parked. “I’ll need you to help me out.”

Titus chuckled. “Are you sure you’re okay with me being here for tonight?” He asked her softly. “Also, y’all need to be at the church by ten.”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:17 pm

Musa frowned a little as she glanced down at the ground,”I-I don’t know…… I-I don’t usually forgot it……” She said softly.

Landon chuckled a bit,”Hold on. We don’t need to do it that quickly. We would still have 5 or 6 months to plan. And like I said, we’ll have to see what our school is like at that time.” He said before he got up and went to her side. He got out her crutches and gave her a hand out,”There you go.” He said.

Violet smiled,”Yes, I’m sure. Alright, can you make sure to send me the address?” She asked him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me