1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:04 pm

The paramedic nodded his head and smiled. “I’m glad you normally do remember then.” He said and soon took the strap off of her. “Now after this I do want you to take it easy and go do something more relaxing.”

Liana sighed and nodded her head slowly. She took the crutches and pulled herself out of the seat. “Yeah, I guess that would be for the best.” She whispered. She looked at the house and smiled, starting to limp her way to the door.

Titus grinned. “I will. Bye, love ya.” He said and hung up before doing as he was told. “Ya comfortable?” He asked Amble.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:34 am

Musa quietly watched him as before pulling her arm back under the wrapped towel, nodding slowly to him,"O-Okay....." She said softly. She hadn't even noticed when her body had stopped trembling and was breathing regular again.

Landon gave her another kiss,"Try not to worry about it. We'll make sure it works, whatever and whenever we plan to do it." He assured her before he walked with her to the house. He opened the door and went in,"I'm home!" He called.

"Love ya too." Violet smiled before she hung up.
Amble smiled as she looked back at him,"Very." She said happily.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:43 am

The paramedic smiled. “Well, it seems everything is back to normal for ya.” He said and watched as his buddy packed them up. “You feeling better?”
William sighed and took Brooke off the speaker phone. “Do you think you could meet us somewhere to bring us her medication?”

Liana returned his kiss and quietly followed. “I just want to get married as soon as I can be.” She explained to him.
Jorden was in the Kitchen with Hannah. “Your Mom and I are in the kitchen!” He called out and smiled. “So anyways, Dexter did amazing at his interview from what he told me.”

Titus smiled and rubbed her arm. “My Dad will be there tomorrow too.” He whispered and kissed the side of her head. “Wanna do anything fun?”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me