Pack Rivalry 1x1 [Ranger 9, Scoinwolf, ThousandSounds]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Pack Rivalry 1x1 [Ranger 9, Scoinwolf, ThousandSounds]

Postby Ranger 9 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:16 pm

Dark Forest

"A teddy bear?" Aspen scoffed. "I'm not sure about that. But I'll listen to your bet." She curled into Renn's touch, drawing comfort from her friend's touch. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about the situation, but she knew she trusted Renn more than anything. She'd go along with whatever her friend did.

On the other paw, Snowy looked cautious, a little nervous at the prospect of a bet. She didn't love making big decisions and anything involving Thordane made her nervous. "I don't know." She demurred. "I guess it depends on what you're looking for, I wouldn't put too much trust into Thordane keeping his word on much, if you're looking to get something out of him. He left his last remaining family - his sister - for Krux of all wolves." She shuddered. "He's scary. Scary efficient, scary intimidating. Krux creeps me out, and I'm definitely not about to get on his bad side, but Thordane.. Thordane is the real force to reckon with. Gina is a brute, for sure, but Thordane is devoted. You'll not tear him away from Krux easily." She warned.

Storm Runner hummed in acknowledgement. "Yes, send Liannah over to me as soon as you can, I want to get a look at that leg of hers before it sets badly." He agreed, prepping the space for the lead huntress to come in. He set aside the herbs he thought he might need, cleared away the ones leftover from Meillas's visit. He also set to work fluffing up the spare moss bed he kept for visiting patients, adding soft foliage and feathers to make it more comfortable.

Red Skies

Thistle ducked the dry leaf attack but it cost her valuable seconds. "Who's not playing fair now?" She teased back, panting, calling upon her energy reserves to pull ahead by several paw steps at the last moment. She bumped Kapro with her side as she passed him, tangling his paws with her own once she spun around to meet him, face first, duckng her head down and attempting to flip her friend over her back. She'd cut her halt very close to the riverbank - with any luck she would succeed in dropping Kapro into the water.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:43 am

Dark Forest

The Huntress Sighed with a frown. She didn't know opinions on their Beta were that strong, she knew he's just as tender as them if not more, and she was determined to prove it. Liannah did have one idea in mind, it's be risky and would take serious strategy and will power, but For her girls, and the rest of her family; Misty, Storm, Pebble, Even Thordane himself and.. well.. She supposed Gina too if she might think of this pack as a family at all. They all deserved better.
"Well... What is it you always wanted?" Liannah asked curiously, "What is it you wanted to be differently around here in our pack?" The blonde added, looking over them all. She wanted to know what her girlfriend family thought should be done better, what she should talk to Thordane about, in hopes of him helping them. Or even Insist on Krux changing by speaking with him directly, and standing her ground.

As she was about to speak again Meillas called out her name "Liannah! Storm is ready to see you!"
The huntress stood up and nuzzled each of them before heading out "Think about my offer," she gave Snowy a reassuring kiss on the cheek, as if to say everything's gonna be alright. She gave them a weak smile, but still enough to show she as still happy and in a good mood.

"Liannah!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming, hold your horses!" Putting a light hop into her step so she wouldn't be hurried anymore when she almost fell on top of the gradient female who pushed her back up "Sorry sorry, are you okay?" she asked to which the grey female hummed in approval. "Oh! Mei, Umm.. If you're able to, could you go with the girls please? I know they're perfectly fine on their own but just in case they would need an extra paw?"
"Oh.. Yeah of course, It's been time since I socialized.." Meillas brushed against her friend and headed over tot he hunters. "H-hey, do you girls need any help?" she asked

Liannah smiled and headed out to see Storm, the master of a thousand remedies. Her leg started to hurt a little from the dirt, but she also wondered if the kick coulda broke her leg and she just didn't feel it. She guessed it came with the experience, considering her parents taught her, and back in their homelands they were top hunters, yet so humble even as a loner family.
She sighed at the thought of it all, passing by Krux's den she saw Thordane sitting at the top of his favorite rock, The blonde giggled warmly and approached "You know, you look better in that Spot than Krux himself does." She kid, "Mind if I join you? T-There's something I wanted to talk about with you.." She frowned as she looked up at him, the feeling of worry and what she could only assume as desperation was slowly seeping in her body, and she needed to speak to him, she needed his help. She wanted to offer him the time to speak later since Stormrunner was already waiting on her, yet she played with her front paws unsurely, "Mmmh.. But Storm's waiting for me.." she mumbled quietly.

Red Skies

The brown male couldn't help the snicker, thinking he was ahead he exclaimed in surprise when he saw Thistle suddenly next to him, more than that she was ahead! Losing his footing upon losing his focus, he noticed her tangling their paws together and began ot panic worried they'd collapse together or worse he'll crash right into her. "Thistle... Thistle!" He barked like a pup Shutting his eyes he prepared for impact "ThiStlE!" but the feeling of the cool water surrounding him he flailed.
As the water engulfed him he squirmed to get air, shooting his head like a crocodile, he gasped for air as he spat out the liquid. "Y-you win! You Win!" Giving out a cough or 2 he began swimming to her griping to the shallow waters. "So cold.." he wheezed shaking his fur dry. "I gotta say I didn't think you'd recover from the leaf bomb"

"My apologies Sir- I mean.. Chase" he smiled struggling to go against his formal speech. He walked with Chase listening attentively, "Oh! Yes that would be a very good place to start!" he agreed "Also good news for Derriah, he gets to transfer from back up fighter to Pup sitter like he intended to." he laughed tenderly. "He's been complaining about lacking responsibilities lately"
Listening to Chase's opinion on the idea he hummed in thought "True, true.. I'm just worried on what Krux might be plotting, if he's even plotting at all. Don't get me wrong of course, the quiet is jsut heavenly, I'm am more than sure that everyone's grateful for it." He smiled at the thought of his family at Red Skies "Yet I can't help but worry there could be something going on y'know.."

Shaking his head to set himself straight "You're right, as long as there isn't trouble, We're all perfectly fine. So since we're looking to expand our family a little bit, Is there anyone else you know that could be looking for a place to call home? Even if for a little while, I wouldn't mind going out to look for some loners if Ember and Timber prove to be okay without me on the hunting parties.." He looked at Chase seeking guidance and a little advice on his clouded mind. He couldn't help the worried sigh escaping his lips as he whispered musing to himself "I wish Liannah was here to help us..."
"I can definitely vouch for my cousin, I am sure that he'd be more than happy to join us!"
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:00 pm

Dark Forest

"Hey, Meillas." Renn smiled over at her from where she was cuddled up with Aspen. "Liannah wants us each to think about what it is we want from the pack, and then she's going to.. I'm not sure, actually." The huntress hummed, tipping her head to the side in consideration. "Something about Thordane and proving we can trust him?" She shook her head. "I just hope she knows what she's doing." The worry was clear in her tone, Renn being more concerned with Liannah's safety than anything else.
".. What do we want?" She mused aloud, looking at the others in question. "I want.. I want a pack I feel safe going home to every night. I want to not have to worry about Krux's mood swings and how they might affect us. I want to actually be a pack, one that's a happy family, with some little ones running around our paws and not having to worry about what our alpha might do next." She laid her paw over Aspen's. "I want a mate I trust, one that I really like, and I want to be able to be her mate without worry that something might happen to her because our alpha got in a mood and hurt her." She broke her gaze, looking sadly at Meillas' patched up wounds. "I want to not even have to have the thought in my head that our alpha might hurt us intentionally. Not me, not my mate, not my packmates. Not for discipline, not for training, not on "accident"."
She paused again. "I suppose.. I suppose what I want is a pack without Krux." Her eyes hardened. "I want a new alpha."

Thordane looked up as the cream she-wolf approached him, her words pulling him out of his mind. "Storm Runner can wait a little longer then. Unless.." He tipped his head, hopping down to join her, bending his head to give her injury a quick sniff. "Unless your injury needs immediate attention." He amended, amber eyes burning bright as he looked at her. "I will be leaving to patrol soon. Go, see Storm Runner. We can talk when I return if it is not urgent." He licked his muzzle. "Otherwise I can walk you to his den, and you can tell me now? It's up to you." The beta murmured, his deep voice clear despite the low volume. He, too, had something he wished to discuss with her. He was worried how Krux had reacted to the suggestion of puppies and wanted to give her a warning before Krux had a chance to talk to them.

Red Skies

Chase sighed, eyes sympathetic. "I understand how it feels, to be uncertain of Dark Forest's intents. It is a scary thought, wondering when their next attack will be. What Krux's next move is. But I will not be the one to provoke him, to give him a reason to attack. We will be prepared, but we will not initiate anything." He swished his tail. "Go, talk with Scout. I'll handle the hunting parties for the next few days. See if you two can find those loners he knows, or even your cousin. Spend some time outside the territory, see who you can find. Oh," he paused, remembering. "I want you to be careful, however, Scout found something potentially rabid lurking around our border. Let your hunting party know to be careful. I would avoid going out alone until we're sure it's gone, let everyone know we're using a buddy system. I'll have Bracken track it down later." He decided.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:41 pm

Dark Forest

Aspen listened to Renn's speech, but her attention was more closely riveted on her friend's paw ontop of her own. Oh. She blushed furiously, heat warming her cheeks beneath her fur. Was Renn, was Renn suggesting she'd like Aspen to be her mate? Because, wow, Aspen might just say yes to such an intense proclamation.
"I supposed I would also like that." She murmured, voice low in awe of the moment and fear of Krux overhearing. She didn't scent him nearby but knew they might have to cover their conversation if he did approach. "I didn't realize how bad he was when I first joined. I saw Dark Forest as a strong, independent pack, one with potential to become something great. I think we can be that, but .. I agree. Krux is holding us back." She took a deep breath. "I don't want to leave. I like it here. I like my packmates." She blushed again, sneaking a glance at Renn. "I would raise pups here. But not with Krux. Not with him as alpha. I want us to be the grand pack I know we can be. But Renn is right. We can't be that with Krux."

Snowy had her ears back, anxious about how this conversation was going. "I think we can agree that Krux is hurting us." She spoke quickly. "But right now, I worry it's not time to try to change the status quo so boldly. We need everyone to be in on this together. We need allies if this goes wrong. We need.." She swallowed nervously. "We need Thordane. I need to know we can trust him - that I can trust him. He has connections to Red Skies, his sister is in there. If we are to overthrow Krux I would like to know we have backup if it goes wrong. A place of sanctuary. As it stands, we can't do anything right now. If Krux goes, who will replace him? Thordane? Gina? I'm not sure I like either of those options. We need to start small, start manageable. We need to start with Thordane. I want him to prove he has our best interests at heart and isn't Krux's mindless lackey like he seems."
She licked her lips. "I need to be able to trust Thordane before we do anything else. I need to know he's willing to fight for us."

Red Skies

Thistle giggled, elated that her trick had worked. "Ew! Don't shake by me." She squealed as he climbed out of the water, dancing to the side with a laugh as the droplets scattered through the air. She batted at his ears with one paw, pushing him away, before taking pity on him. She was the one who got him wet after all.
"Stand still for a second." She commanded, moving in and licking his fur backwards, fluffing up the dampest places and helping them dry. "There, all better." She moved back with a cheeky smile. "Oh, and one more thing, I heard this helps too." She ducked down and scooped up a mouthful of leaves super quick, dropping them over his head and smushing them into his face with her paws. "That's for your leaf bomb earlier!" She laughed.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Dark Forest

The black haired, silver female looked around slightly surprised but mostly confused on what was going on. She wasn't entire sure what had happened before she arrived but by the sound of Snowy's panic, and Renn and Aspen's demands she guessed it must have been serious. They said Liannah wanted them to think about what they wanted but she feared she might know what for, as she slightly slunk a little, she looked around at the girls in front of her. Was.. she supposed to state what she wanted too? Or was it only between hunters?
Not really sure what to say she only then realized she had been quiet the entire time, "Is everything alright?" her quiet voice asked "You all look like you've seen a ghost or even a monster." the gradient female fidgeted with her paws, it was a lot to process, especially when you have no clue. As the girls had chatted Krux was near by their area, walking past hem without a word, he looked in Snowy's direction past her as he gave them all a tight grin. Meillas too shy and scared to speak up ended up in a quiet whisper "Leave them alone.."
Unsure if the girl's words had fallen on deaf ears or not, Krux continued his path and pretended like they didn't even stand or sit there whilst he left for the territory borders.

"W-well.. Ih.." The huntress huffed in uncertainty. She wouldn't say no when he offered assistance. Taking a deep breath to compose herself she gave him a reply "It's kind of starting to hurt from the dirt considering I sat for a while, the deer kicked me pretty good. I don't know if it's it broken or not, but at the same time it's kind of urgent, but I'd actually love it if you could walk with me, a-and maybe I can tell you the deeper details when you return?" She stepped one paw towards him with confidence, she observed his facial features, and while he may not have been the most expressive she could feel he wasn't made of stone. "You look like you have something on your mind as well.." she made a guess while adjusting a little stray fur on him with her nail. Coaxing him to follow she took two steps in the healer's camp direction waiting for confirmation on Thordane's end.

Red Skies

Kapro sighed, disappointed that he had let his guard down, and shook his face clean. "And this is for using my own tricks against me, after the race was over." He slithered his way under her chest and gave her the needed shove to toss her in the lake with a pleased smile. " You're queen of the fishes!" He gave her a jolly grin before running in to tackle her.

The grey male flicked his ear in thought, taking in the words of his leader. Karper figured he was just psyching himself out and nodded "You're right, I'm probably just being paranoid. There's no way Krux would be dumb enough to ambush out of the blue." Listening to Chase's instructions he bowed, with a 'yes, sir' before quickly stopping in his tracks when the leader had something to add. He smiled confidently "we'll use upmost caution, I'll go speak with my team before I visit Scout." He waved his tail as he took step as if to wave bye.

Karper Let out a light calling howl to gather his hunting-mates. his eyes landed on Ember first "I just got word from Chase, He wants us to use a buddy system, Something has been lurking around our territory borders and it could be dangerous. " giving them both his eye contact "I will be heading out in hope of finding more recruits, Chase will lead hunts in my absence, please for your safeties do not leave the borders alone until we're all sure it's gone. Be vigilant, and careful. I wish you all the best. I will be in the borders for a little while longer, let me know if I you need me."
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:11 am

Dark Forest
Renn's tail wagged, excited, and very much encouraged by Aspen's response. "I like having you here." She smiled happily, body language relaxed and bright.
Snowy made some good points, Renn had to admit, a mutiny would leave them in an equally bad spot if they didn't have anyone to fill the void. "Liannah wants to get us to trust Thordane." She explained to Meillas. "She asked us what it is we want, and I think she's going to try to convince both him and us that it's possible." She settled in more comfortably next to Aspen but was sitting upright seconds later as she spotted Krux passing by. The alpha had shot a pointedly creepy grin towards Snowy and immediately Renn was standing, moving towards her fellow huntress, anticipating a panic response. She didn't think Krux could have heard them - if he had he would certainly have retaliated to such words as those that they spoke.

Thordane huffed a small chuckle, stepping in and offering his side for her to lean against in support as he lead the way slowly towards Storm Runner's den, taking it slow both in deference to Liannah's injury and to collect his own thoughts, drawing out the moment so he could speak freely with her. "Krux is going to make an announcement soon. I doubt he would make any advance while I'm out, but I would like to give you and your girls warning in advance." He hesitated. "I .. messed up. I brought up the idea that we should encourage growing the pack, that having some pups around would be good for our future. And I do think that pups are a good idea." He rushed to add. "It's just that Krux, ehm, Krux seems inclined to refer to it as a "breeding project"." He frowned. "That particular choice of wording is .. concerning. I don't know how he's going to approach the topic with everyone. I want you to know that I won't let anything happen against anyone's will. Krux seems to think he can decide who partners with who, but I think I can persuade him otherwise. Just.. warn your girls for me?" He turned wide eyes on her, pleading. "I have to go for my patrol tonight, but meet me afterwards? I'll come get you from your den when I return, we can go for a walk outside of camp."

Red Skies
Ember and Timber glanced at each other, getting up from where they had been sunbathing together, gossiping about new happenings and trails they'd spotted while out earlier. The huntresses trotted over to join Karper, sitting quietly before him.
Ember straightened up as Karper looked to her. "Of course, sir." She confirmed. "Timber and I can pair." The friends exchanged warm looks. "We can spread the word around camp for you, too." She wagged her tail slightly. "If you need any help preparing for the outing let us know!"
"Good luck on your trip." Timber added.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Fri May 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Dark Forest

Snowy's ears pinned back and her eyes widened, the cream she-wolf was already laying down but she pressed herself even further into the earth, breath catching in the back of her throat. No. No, Krux couldn't have heard them, they'd taken such care to be quiet. She hardly noticed Renn coming over until she felt the gentle brush of fur, grounding her.
Aspen was quick to move as well, following Renn's lead and nodding to her friend, gesturing for her to lay down on either side of Snowy, the two of them able to comfort her with both their presence and scent. Aspen sent a dirty look over in the direction Krux had gone, silently cursing the alpha's timing. He just had to come when he had. She gave the top of Snowy's head a soft lick, nuzzling her afterwards. "It's alright, I don't think he heard. He's just being awful." She murmured.
Looking up once Snowy calmed down, the creamy she-wolf murmuring an apology, embarrassed, Aspen nodded to Meillas. "So, what do you think of our situation? Can Thordane help as much as Liannah believes he can?"

Red Skies

Thistle squealed in mock horror, unable to hide her amusement. "Kapro! Kapro, no, put me doooown!" She scrambled against his move but it was too late and she splashed down into the shallow water.
Thistle surfaced with a gasp, shaking water from her eyes. "When I said put me down I didn't mean - " Seeing him now charging her she gasped again, this time in play, and danced out of his way, kicking up a spray as she went. "Back! Back, you fiend!" She laughed, splashing water over at him, dodging every advance he made. She crouched down, thoroughly soaking herself again, then pushed off the river bottom, launching herself at him in a massive spray of water. "Yield before my might!"
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:42 am

Dark Forest

Meillas gazed off in the direction of their Alpha, she could have swore he wasn't like this when Dark Forest started, something must've vexed him for him to change so much. Or maybe she was just always searching for a good side in everyone, even if it wasn't there. Confused and processing everything she felt awkward for simply watching it all go down and not knowing how to help, her attention did shift back to the topic however, having paid mind to what they said taking in consideration herself too - but not having voiced it. She thought about The girls' words and with confidence finally parted her lips. "Liannah's...." she trailed off trying to quickly find a word to describe her. "Liannah's thought and words are definitely nothing to sneeze at," she smiled thinking about it, "From a personal experience point I would say; yes - he certainly can. And by the looks of us, we need the help..."
Her voice slowly trailed off into a whisper on the last part, staring at the ground in thought about what if they indeed create an impulsive mutiny, she mumbled audibly. ".. What if Liannah took his place?" Briefly glancing at the others before she approached the kill and began to try dragging it to it's destined location.

Liannah putting up that stupidly giddy face at his offer to lean on him accepted without wording, leaning on him not enough to rest her full weight on him - but enough to feel each others contact matching his pace of steps. The sound of building distress in his deep tone gave him her undivided attention. She almost couldn't believe what she was hearing, the huntress knew their Alpha was messed up but this was a new extent. And it made her all the more determined to fight for a change in their family, With Thordane at her side she pictured them unstoppable.
"I know he's strongly against unpermitted relationships outside Alpha and Beta roles, but I don't think I've ever heard him throw stones at Aspen and Renn.. At least not directly...." she sighed at the thought of it, it was sad that - because of stupid pack laws the girls couldn't find happiness through it all.

However hearing Thordane take blame for the way his idea was twisted, made her heart sink with pity, Lia just didn't believe his words - it wasn't his doing, she nuzzled his fur before looking him in the eyes "Oh, Thordane.." She sighed compassionately "You didn't mess up. It's not your fault, Krux is too just self absorbed to see the bigger picture. Or lead a pack in a lessss.. creepy way."
Yes hearing the words breeding project and her girls involved? By gods did it make her stomach just sink, and even if worst comes to worse she'd fight Krux without question, but she had full faith in her packmate "I promise I'll let them know first thing," her tail flicked in a content manner, the sand blonde began to crack a little excited smile "Yes I'd love to walk with you! Plus it'll be easier to tell you about My and Mei's situation involving Krux, when there's no more tension on time." the girl chirped without a second thought as she had subconsciously reared up in her moment of excitement and plant a paw on him. It took a lot of will power to not admit she was completely desperate for help. Briefly putting a tip-tap in her step the huntress giggled while mumbling quietly "I can't wait to hear them admit I'm right!".

Red Skies

After getting kicks of water to the face and running low on oxygen Kapro swung his head to avoid it as he tried creeping or leaping closer to get out of shot range. Just as he was about to launch himself at her she had beat him to it and he was forced to go the opposite direction "Thistle noo!!! I yield, I yield, I yield!" going tumbling, his feet, chest and muzzle being the only thing that sticks out of the water as he laid on his back. He spat out a mini fountain, and pucked his lips in a cough. "I think I might need to see Birch later, about the water I swallowed..."

"I would most certainly love that, Thank you, both. But yes, please do spread the word if possible. We aren't sure how long we might be gone, and if you father hasn't called a meeting on it yet, it's still better to inform our packmates about the current risks." He gave them both a nuzzle of appreciation as well as if to say farewell's for the time being. "I would like you both to try taking charge around the hunter's camp when your father isn't leading sessions, and has his paws full, Do you both think you would be able to handle that?" He slow and calmly he looked between Timber and Ember to make sure both girls were in sync and would say yes or no together.
"I know we don't have a lot of members as of now, which is why I'm more than confident things will go well between the both of you."
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:21 pm

Dark Forest

Renn's ears flicked upright immediately at Meilas's last words. She'd been thinking about how they did indeed need help, and if Thordane wasn't a viable option then maybe she could find some way to convince Red Skies to help. Meilas and Liannah both seemed to trust Thordane well enough but Renn was still suspicious. She'd always liked his sister, however, and Thistle had been a good friend back when they were still pack mates. Maybe she would be willing to talk, to give her own opinion on the matter.
But these last words.. what if Liannah took his place? Renn looked at both Snowy and Aspen, then got up, grabbing a haunch and helping Meilas carry the prey. What if indeed..

Thordane had to agree, Krux was weird about relationships within the pack. While Renn and Aspen had never been directly spoken at, at least not to his knowledge, he knew Krux couldn't be pleased that his huntresses were building a relationship together. They were the only two to really be open about it, unafraid to be seen clearly cuddling or sharing a meal, sleeping next to each other at night. They'd never said out loud that they were a couple but it was increasingly obvious. Likewise, Meillas's crush on Storm Runner was also obvious, although Thordane had a feeling the young healer himself was oblivious. If Storm were to reciprocate Thor was worried Krux would also turn his displeasure at them. It felt a lot to him like the alpha was almost afraid of the pack building close personal bonds, as if they wouldn't be nearly as loyal to him if they had other to be loyaler to.
"Krux isn't all that bad!" Thordane couldn't help but defend his alpha, chest puffing up and pulling away just a little bit. "Sure his methods are a little .. untraditional, but he's a good alpha." That being said, he could understand where Liannah was coming from. He settled down, pressing back solidly against her side again, feeling guilty about his small outburst. He sighed. "I shouldn't have brought it up with him, I should have known he wouldn't like the idea that much." He mumbled, dejected.
But Liannah agreeing to meet with him that night got a small smile back on his face and he looked at her with relief. "Thank you. If your girls need me to personally promise them protection, I will." He vowed. "I want them to know that they won't be forced into anything they don't want. Tell you what, I'll come collect you when the moon is at its peak. Rest as much as you need the rest of this afternoon, I'll give you plenty of time to talk about anything you want on our walk."
They were coming close to Storm Runner's den now, and even walking slow Thor couldn't draw it out much longer. So he simply gently bumped Liannah's shoulder with his head and pulled away, hearing the slightest murmur of something but deciding not to ask despite the curiosity. "Get well." He smiled.

Red Skies

"Yes, sir!" Both girls chorused in unison, turning to each other and giggling in surprise at the unexpected sync they'd had.
"Don't worry, Karper, we'll have everything under control." Ember added earnestly.
Scout, having just returned to camp from his patrol, spotted the girls and came over to say hello, as was his usual. "Ember, Timber. Karper." He nodded to them individually. "Did our alpha already speak with y'all?" He asked, guessing that Karper was relaying the information about the fox from the border to them.
"About the buddy system? Yes." Ember confirmed. "Speaking of, you, sir, need a buddy." She bopped Scout on the nose.
"We're assigning you Bracken." Timber added. "You do not go anywhere without him, or we'll be hearing about it!" She narrowed her eyes at her best friend. "Even to go potty. We will know."
Scout rolled his eyes at their antics. "Fine." He looked now to Karper, tilting his head in question. "Do you need anything else from them or may I borrow your huntresses for a moment?" He didn't think to ask if Karper needed anything from himself, just sort of assuming they were finishing up their discussion as Karper looked ready to head out.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:11 pm

Dark Forest

indentLiannah? Snowy had never really thought about that before but, well, it made sense. The huntress was powerful and smart, she was charming in ways Krux most certainly was not. She'd make a good alpha. Snowy blinked slowly, looking at both Aspen and Renn in turn. What if Liannah was the alpha indeed. Snowy had to admit, the idea had some appeal. A lot of appeal, if she was completely honest. "Best not to let Krux hear those words." She murmured. "But... I think its worth considering." She and Aspen stood up, moving to help Renn and Meillas with the kill, supporting it from the sides so it didn't drag across the ground as much.
indentAspen took her spot next to Renn, brushing against the ruddy cream huntress's side. "Something to think about." She whispered in her ear as she passed. "Liannah wouldn't make us hide." Krux had never said anything directly to them, and they'd been quite careful about all interactions they had around him, going so far as to try to pretend they weren't involved even within their own inner dialogs, but neither of the girls felt like they could really be together under Krux's gaze. He might not have said anything but he didn't have to to make them know he didn't strictly approve of it.
indentWhen she thought of it, Aspen wasn't sure that Krux really approved of any relationships in their pack. There were more than enough members that one would think there'd be at least one couple here (Renn and herself didn't count), that there would be at least some pups running around. But there was none. And her packmates certainly had crushes, Meillas couldn't hide her adoration for Storm Runner (even if the healer seemed oblivious to it).
indentIt was odd indeed, Aspen mused as they brought the hunt to its designated spot.

Red Skies

indentThistle laughed, stepping out of the water herself, shaking out her coat and laying on the riverbank. She stretched out her paws, panting from the exertion, half lidding her bright eyes as she gazed fondly at Kapro. "You'll be fine, it's just water. Are you sure you're not half fish?" She teased. "Leaping around like that, the trout must be jealous." He really did move quite elegantly through the water, even in play. He looked quite good in there.
indentShe felt her fur heat up at the realization. Oh. Was Kapro attractive? Did she, did she find him attractive? She always enjoyed his presence, and he was always so nice to hang out with. He was so sweet, and it was so easy to spend time with him.
indentThistle stood up abruptly, realizing she had been staring. "We, uhm, we should be getting back to camp. We've been gone for a while." She wasn't sure if she could look at him. Did he know? He couldn't, she'd only just realized. Did he feel the same? What if he didn't, if he just thought of her as a friend? This would be so awkward, if he knew she was looking at him like that but he didn't look at her the same. Had she been flirting with him this whole time? Thinking back on it, Thistle had to admit she had been. Did Kapro know? Had he been flirting too or was he just polite? Oh, where was Thordane when she needed him.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me