✦ ── ( 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 )

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✦ ── ( 004 )

Postby direwolf. » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:42 pm

x
      𝑅𝐸𝐼𝐷
      xx
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      male.xxeighteen.xxred kite.
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
      xxxxxReid nodded as she explained that time worked differently on Asgard. He assumed it was similar to how certain planets rotated slower or faster which created longer or shorter years there. He did give her a questioning look when she mentioned that she was not as young as she looked. When she mentioned how old she actually was, he seemed taken aback. He was expecting maybe like.. 90. But 500? No one on Earth could live to that age. They barely reached to the age of 100. "Well, uh.. You look good for your age. People here die way before they reach 500." He said with a lopsided smile and a soft laugh.

xxxxxHe seemed relieved when his friends finally showed up to the scene. "Hey, guys! This is Revna, the daughter of Loki. She had caused that earthquake and the markings on the ground." He started, flashing a brief look over at the woman. "Revna, this is James Rogers and Zadie Parker. You know, son of the great Captain America and daughter of the amazing Spiderman." He introduced the group to one another. He cleared his throat. "Anyway, do you want to tell them what you told me, Revna?"

x
      𝑍𝐴𝐷𝐼𝐸
      xx
      female.xxeighteen.xxgolden silk.
      xxxxxZadie cracked a smile at his compliment. "I try." She had mused. She nodded as he explained that Thor could be checking in on their parents. But why would he appear on their college campus? That was what confused her. She had never met Thor, but she was excited if he was actually here. Her father always spoke so highly of the god of thunder.

xxxxxShe would not deny being disappointed that it was not Thor who had happened. She did not know who this woman was, but her question was answered quickly when Reid began to introduce her to her and James. She seemed surprised when she heard that Revna was the daughter of Loki. Loki was another person that she had never met before. Why was he sending her daughter to Earth? When Reid said her name, she smiled and stuck her hand out toward Revna. "I'm Zadie; it's nice to meet you." She spoke. The woman gave Revna a curious look when Reid asked her if she wanted to explain to them what she had told him.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ ── ( 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅 )

Postby SlytherinChick » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:22 pm

Revna glanced the two over before letting out a small sigh. She just had to do everything herself she supposed. It wasn't like he had all of the information as well. Enough of it anyway. Polite as ever, she ignored Zadie's greeting, instead choosing to fill the two in. "The Xoq'on are going on a rampage. I've been told most of the Avengers I'm seeking are either old or dead, but Rein said you may be able to help. I may be powerful, I mean, I am a god, but as much as I hate to admit it, I don't believe I can handle this alone." she explained, glancing between the two newcomers as she talked. "They're actively taking over smaller planets and growing in strength, destroying everything in their path. And truthfully, I don't know how long it will be until they arrive here but since they're targeting weaker planets and systems, I doubt it will be very long."

Once she finished, Revna glanced over at Reid before returning her gaze to the other two. It was a lot to process. Earth had been relatively unharmed since the last invasion, simply dealing with their own little villains, but the threat of an alien species was a much bigger danger.

James listened to Revna's words, occasionally looking over towards Reid for his reactions. This was definitely news to him; you'd think their radar would've picked up something. "Hang on, hang on." he said once she finished, holding up his hands, his gaze on Reid. "You're telling me that Loki's kid flew down here to tell us we're going to be invaded by aliens, and you want to believe her? Last time anyone had to deal with Loki, look what happened man! And now his daughter is trying to help us?" He glanced back over towards Revna, noticing her annoyed expression, before looking back at Reid.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me