Beauties in the Water- 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauties in the Water- 1x1

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:39 pm

Esmeralda- 29- f; she/her- bi; Mirabelle is her mate- yuna and Yuue- merfolk queen- red tail shark merdog- Tags: family/dolphin

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She nodded to Baret. "The poor things," she said, looking a bit worried for the humans.

Nouton yipped and swam in circles.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; X- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young- merfolk heiress- merdog puppy- Tags: family

The light brown haired girl tilted her head a bit. The brown eyed and purple tailed one said "Yeah, yeah, what are those?"

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids get (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Syana and otter- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman said "I think they're called legs. If you two ever want to go up to the surface, we have a magic. It lets you have legs instead of tails. Of course, you have to be a certain age to make that decision."

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Baret- sailor/overboard human- not yet (will be the one having them)- dog Yurei - Tags: Baret

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin was still wet. the blue gray eyed one twitched a bit, fingers grasping nothing.

Karl Jr (last name: Summers)- 38- m; he/him- exploring; open- human sailor- no kids yet- Tags: ship

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man said "I think there's land over there."

Loll Amuri- 18- agender; they/them- pan or demi; Darian- human ruler- adoptive fathers- will adopt- dog Wanyinn- Tags: Darian

The gray ( looking) haired one smiled as he looked at the blue eyed black dog. He then looked to his husband, and watched.

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- a parrot- Tags: crew

Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She said "Here we go," and continued to steer. It seemed like they'd make it just fine, but who really knew.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:14 pm

Xavier - Male - 25 - Human - Tags: Lokki, Baret, Akira

Xavier’s skin stayed wet with the water around him, dark-colored eyes remaining closed for the time being. A small sound came from him as his body twitched, fingers curling as if grasping something that wasn’t there.

Yuna - Female - 4 - Merfolk - Tags: Esmerelda, Barret and the family

Yuna’s eyes glanced from the humans legs to Lokki as he spoke. Her eyes widened in wonder and she let out a small sound of amazement. “Wow…” she breathed in amazement, excitement and wonder coming over her.

Mirabelle - Female - 27 - Merfolk - Tags: Family

Mirabelle nodded and frowned solemnly as Lokki spoke, listening carefully to him. She glanced over at Esmeralda before looking worriedly back at the humans. “Indeed. I hope that they can recover…” she trailed off, agreeing with her mate.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Akira, Xavier, Lokki, Yuue

Barret nodded at the queens before looking back toward the humans. He wondered when and if they would awaken and was very curious about these two humans.

King Darian - Male - 18 - Human - Tags: Loll

Darian continued to him as he cooked, smiling and really getting into what he was doing. He focused on making breakfast for them, enjoying the peace of the house.

Captain Winslow - Male - 28 - Human/Sailor - Tags: Karl Jr.

Winslow glanced over at Karl. Jr. and nodded, temporarily stopping his humming before looking back at the horizon, seeing the land come closer and closer into view. “I believe your right. Let’s go towards it!” he announced, a sense of adventure and determination coursing through him.

Seymour - Male - 37 - Human/Pirate - Tags: Arina

Seymour kept his eyes on the stormy horizon, a sense of nervous excitement continuing to go through him. He continued to hope and have faith that they would make it to the island safely.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:15 pm

Esmeralda- 29- f; she/her- bi; Mirabelle is her mate- yuna and Yuue- merfolk queen- red tail shark merdog- Tags: family/dolphin

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She nodded and said "Hopefully they can get better. At least they're not up in that storm anymore," she said.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; X- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young- merfolk heiress- merdog puppy- Tags: family

The light brown haired girl tilted her head a bit. The brown eyed and purple tailed one said "I'm hungry!"

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids get (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Syana and otter- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman chuckled a bit. "Okay, Yuue, we can go eat soon." Turning to the queens, he said "Ah, yes, now that they're out of the storm they have time to recover. Let's leave them here until evening. We can check on them again then. Maybe by then they'll be awake and can tell us everything exactly. Though we're already assuming it's something to do with the storm; Baret...do you want to join us for breakfast?" he asked.

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Baret- sailor/overboard human- not yet (will be the one having them)- dog Yurei - Tags: Baret

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin was still wet. the blue gray eyed one twitched a bit, fingers grasping nothing.

Karl Jr (last name: Summers)- 38- m; he/him- exploring; open- human sailor- no kids yet- Tags: ship

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man said "On it," and moved the ship that direction. He hoped they'd make it there safe. He hoped they'd find they're crew mates there.

Loll Amuri- 18- agender; they/them- pan or demi; Darian- human ruler- adoptive fathers- will adopt- dog Wanyinn- Tags: Darian

The gray ( looking) haired one smiled as he looked at the blue eyed black dog. He then looked to his husband, and giggled a bit.

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- a parrot- Tags: crew

Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She continued to steer, and the island was now getting closer. This gave her a sense of relief, since the storm hadn't reached them quite yet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:14 am

(Oh my gosh! I am SO SORRY for taking so long to reply, ahhh! Thank you for your patience and I’m looking forward to continuing to RP with you!)

Xavier’s dark eyes remained closed and his skin stayed wet as the water flowed around him. He moved slightly and made a small sound but remained unconscious.

Yuna smiled and clapped her hands together excitedly. “I’m hungry too!” she said, agreeing with her sister.

Mirabelle nodded in agreement with her mate, glancing over at the two unconscious humans before looking toward Lokki, smiling and listening to him carefully. “That all sounds like grand ideas.”she replied gently.

Barret turned his head to face Lokki and the queens as well as the young ones. He smiled and nodded his head eagerly. “Yes. It would be an honor to dine with you all.” he replied, giving a small but respectful nod of his head in thier direction, excited to be joining them all for breakfast.

Darian chuckled as well as he continued to make breakfast for them. He smiled as he glanced over at Wanyinn, their blue-eyed, black-furred, canine companion, before casting his gaze back to Loll, his beloved partner.

Winslow smiled in a determined manner, sincerely hoping that they would find their crew mates there. Looking toward the approaching island, he kept his eyes fixated on the island.

Seymour kept his eyes on the island as it came closer and closer into view. He was itching to explore it and find out what was in store for them.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:17 am

[XD it's fine, and great because you're a great friend and I want to keep RPing with you]

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She smiled a bit at the children. She nodded and said "We should go eat, and come back later to see if they're awake."

The light brown haired girl tilted her head a bit. The brown eyed and purple tailed one nodded.

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman smiled. "Good, good, let's go see what the cooks made. I bet it'll be delicious, no matter what it is."

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin was still wet. the blue gray eyed one twitched again.

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man glanced to his captain. He saw the smile of determination, and smiled himself. The island drew closer and closer to them, then he noticed the other ship to their right...

The gray ( looking) haired one patted the dog a bit. They then smiled as they watched their husband once more, and thought of kids. They were still young, so they still had time. Loll definitely wanted kids one day, they thought.

Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She hummed as it drew nearer and nearer. That's when she looked to the left, and saw the other ship she's recognize anywhere...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:35 pm

(Awww, thank you! You’re a great friend as well and I want to keep RPing with you too! I also super appreciate you always understanding and being so patient with me. :) )

Xavier kept his brown eyes closed as his messy hair fell around his face. His body twitched and a small sound came from him.

Yuna smiled and looked around at the others before turning her attention toward her sister Yuue. She too nodded in agreement.

Mirabelle smiled at their girls before casting her soft, brown eyes to her mate, nodding in agreement. “I think that’s a grand idea.” she said, agreeing with her beautiful mate Esmerelda.

Barret nodded as well, a gentle smile coming across his face as his hair flowed a bit in the slight current. “I would agree. I’m sure the cooks are amazing chefs no matter what they make.” he added. He was honored and excited to be dining with them.

Darian smiled at Loll and Wanyinn, chuckling again once more. He then turned his attention back to making breakfast, stirring the eggs a bit before putting them into a hot pan.

Winslow kept looking ahead at first, still smiling as the island came closer. He looked to his right and saw the familiar ship come up next to theirs. His attention turned toward the ship and he stayed alert and awake as possible.

Seymour kept his eyes on the horizon at first as the island came nearer and nearer. He then noticed the ship to their left and recognized it immediately as he turned his attention toward it.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:47 pm

[XD good, good
Esme also has a ref now:
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4744821
The only wavy hair seems to be Ariel/Little Mermaid hair, so I had to use that]

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid smiled and nodded to the others, saying "Well, let's get going and see what delicious things they have made today."

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; X- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young- merfolk heiress- merdog puppy Cai (rejoiced or fortune)- Tags: family

The light brown haired girl giggled and clapped The brown eyed and purple tailed one said "Food, food!"

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids yet (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Van (cloud or male) and otter Syana- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked to the others, and he was glad. The naturally tan merman glanced to the humans a moment. He then quickly turned and led the way back out.

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin made another small sound. the blue gray eyed one moved fingers again.

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man glanced over as well. He made a small sound as he recognized the pirate ship...Of course, they were sailors, so all they could do was contact the authorities.

The gray (looking) haired one patted the dog a bit. They then smiled as they looked to Darian once more, and watched. He made it look easy, making food. Loll them-self knew how to do toast, oatmeal, bacon and eggs, sausage, sandwiches, but not certain other things.

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- parrot Mortimer- Tags: crew

Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She narrowed her eyes as she stared at the ship... "Winslow..." she then muttered, before shaking her head a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:56 pm

[Loll's dad's face claims are Lee Thanat (I think that's his last name) and Joss Wayar, if you want to try and look them up to see what I imagine his adoptive fathers to look like. His fathers names are Kann and Lupinn

Also decided to do two new characters just for the fun of it, but I'm not going to do personality or history or certain other things for them. I could probably RP stuff out of needed, anyway]

Name:
Tosha
Pronouns:
Any, mostly they them for me though
Sexuality:
Too young but will like boys eventually

Species:
Half mer half human
Looks:
Dark brown haired cutie with golden tan skin and can have a tail when in water. Their eyes are one brown and one darker blue gray. The tail is pure red, since Beam has a golden tail but Blaze has red hair and would probably have a red tail if he was Merfolk.

(opt.) Kin:
Beam x Blaze (dads; FC Boun and FC Prem- so one is blonde and one is fiery haired, but I can't remember eye colors...Beam has blue gray dark eyes anyway, and Blaze has brown eyes.)
Pets:
Has a pup named Asnee
Other:
Friends for Yuue and Yuna maybe

Name:
Benie
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Too young yet but will be pan

Species:
Half mer half human
Looks:
Same as Tosha but both eyes are brown. Her hair is longer, going to her back as they didn't want to cut her hair. Her tail is actually golden and red, red patching the golden main color. She has a variety of clothes, as does her sibling, but seems to favor stockings and little dress looking ones.

(opt.) Kin:
Same as Tosha
Pets (if any) :
Has a pup named Luna
Other:
Same
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:53 am

(I would love to look them up sometime! I'm definitely very curious! Also, I apologize for taking so long to reply. I appreciate your patience with me and I REALLY love the new characters! <3 )

Xavier kept his brown eyes closed as he remained unconscious. He twitched once more, a small sound coming from him once again.

Yuna began to giggle and clap along with her sister. "Yay, food! Yay, food!" she cheered excitedly.

Mirabelle smiled warmly and swam to be closer to her beautiful mate. She nodded in agreement, following the lead of Esmeralda and staying close to her.

Barret nodded, excited to have a nice breakfast with them. "It will be nice to have breakfast together." he commented, ready to follow the lead of the royal family.

Darian kept his eyes on the pan for the time being, watching the eggs cook and stirring them to make them scrambled. “Would you mind making the toast, my love?” he asked, hoping that Loll wouldn’t mind helping with breakfast if they wanted to.

Winslow recognized the pirate ship as well, turning his attention toward it as he kept his guard up. He soon spotted the two on board, making a note that they may need to call the authorities if things got to wild.

Seymour’s attention was now on the ship next to them, determined to get to the island before the sailors on the other ship did. He prepared himself for whatever may come there way.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:10 pm

[XD cool. I love them...and a bunch of others XD XD thank you, and you're welcome. Would you...want to play Beam, maybe? I feel like we should have Beam and Blaze in since my two kids are only five, though I could just post them both in my posts and have them as NPCs. I'll give you Beam's info if you want to play him. Otherwise... it's fine, but also: would it be weird to have werewolves in this RP? Kind of want Lupinn to be a werewolf, then Loll is half wolf, if you're okay with it.]

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid smiled and kissed her mate's cheek. She did it quick, then looked to the girls. She giggled a bit, then hummed a bit.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; X- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young- merfolk heiress- merdog puppy Cai (rejoiced or fortune)- Tags: family

The light brown haired girl giggled and clapped The brown eyed and purple tailed one held her arms out to Lokki once more.

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids yet (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Van (cloud or male) and otter Syana- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked to the others, and he smiled. The naturally tan merman chuckled at Yuue. He glanced to Yuna, wondering if she's want to be picked up again as well.

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin made another small sound. the blue gray eyed one twitched.

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man glanced over again. "What are we going to do? Are we going to let them go onto the island we're heading for, or do we get there first and stop them?" he asked.

The gray (looking) haired one patted the dog a bit. They then smiled as they looked to Darian once more, and shook their head. "I don't mind at all," they said. They grabbed four pieces of bread, and started to make the toast then.

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- parrot Mortimer- Tags: crew

Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She said "Let's get to that island. We need to get there before them...or they may stop us, and leave us stranded in the storm."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me