Beauties in the Water- 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauties in the Water- 1x1

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:41 am

Esmeralda- 29- f; she/her- bi; Mirabelle is her mate- yuna and Yuue- merfolk queen- red tail shark merdog- Tags: family/dolphin

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She smiled sweetly at them. "Lets go then," she said, and waited for her brother to lead the way.

Nouton yipped and swam around in circles as he waited.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; X- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young- merfolk heiress- merdog puppy- Tags: family

The light brown haired girl giggled at her sister. The brown eyed and purple tailed one looked to their uncle then.

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids get (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Syana and otter- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman nodded and picked them both up. Mer folk could swim using both arms, one arm, or they could swim upright too. He led the way to the room. "Theyre in here," he said, once they were there.

(XD glad you like that)

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Barret- sailor/overboard human- not yet (will be the one having them)- dog Yurei - Tags: Baret

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin was still wet. Beautiful blue gray eyes were closed, but he made a small sound.

Karl Jr (last name: Summers)- 38- m; he/him- exploring; open- human sailor- no kids yet- Tags: ship

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man kept his eyes on the horizon.

Loll Amuri- 18- agender; they/them- pan or demi; Darian- human ruler- adoptive fathers- will adopt- dog Wanyinn- Tags: Darian

The gray ( looking) haired one smiled as he looked at the blue eyed black dog. He then looked to his husband, and smiled. "Say...do you ever want kids? Maybe not right now, since we're still young, but like in the future?" he asked.

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- a parrot- Tags: crew

The five foot four fiery woman smiled at the parrot a moment. Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She continued steering the ship.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:45 am

Xavier - Male - 25 - Human - Tags: Lokki, Baret, Akira

Xavier remained still and unconscious as he lay there before he began to twitch and a small noise came from him. He did not wake just yet.

Yuna - Female - 4 - Merfolk - Tags: Esmerelda and the family

Yuna looked toward their Uncle Lokki, giggling as he picked both of them up. She looked and smiled at her brown-eyed sister as they headed toward the place where these so called “humans” were. Once there, she looked toward the room curiously.

Mirabelle - Female - 27 - Merfolk - Tags: Family

Mirabelle looked to Esmeralda, nodding at her in agreement. She then smiled toward Lokki, waiting for him to lead the way as he carried the girls in his arms. She began to follow his lead.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Akira, Xavier, Lokki

Barret stopped swimming back and forth and looked toward the two humans, hearing the small noises they made as they remained unconscious for the time being. He then looked toward the door to the room curiously.

King Darian - Male - 18 - Human - Tags: Loll

Darian thought for a minuet, scratching his chin thoughtfully before responding. “In the future, yes. Having kids sounds like a great idea.” he replied, smiling softly.

Captain Winslow - Male - 28 - Human/Sailor - Tags: Karl Jr.

Winslow kept standing by Karl Jr., turning his attention toward the horizon. He kept his attention there as he thought about their mission.

Seymour - Male - 37 - Human/Pirate - Tags: Arina

Seymour kept his eyes on the stormy horizon, looking out for a the potential island they would be going to. Feelings of wonder and excitement continued to course through him.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:46 pm

Esmeralda- 29- f; she/her- bi; Mirabelle is her mate- yuna and Yuue- merfolk queen- red tail shark merdog- Tags: family/dolphin

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She glanced to the dolphin as she swam off. She was probably returning to the big open 'courtyard'. That's where she and her newest baby lived. Esme reached the room with the others then.

Nouton yipped and swam after them.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; X- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young- merfolk heiress- merdog puppy- Tags: family

The light brown haired girl giggled at her sister. The brown eyed and purple tailed one looked at the door, and waited.

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids get (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Syana and otter- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman smiled at them. He set them down to open the door, then gestured the queens then picked the girls back up.

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Baret- sailor/overboard human- not yet (will be the one having them)- dog Yurei - Tags: Baret

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin was still wet. the blue gray eyed one made another small sound.

Karl Jr (last name: Summers)- 38- m; he/him- exploring; open- human sailor- no kids yet- Tags: ship

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man kept an eye out for an island.

Loll Amuri- 18- agender; they/them- pan or demi; Darian- human ruler- adoptive fathers- will adopt- dog Wanyinn- Tags: Darian

The gray ( looking) haired one smiled as he looked at the blue eyed black dog. He then looked to his husband, and smiled. "That's great to know," he said. "Maybe in two years, or four if you're better with that."

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- a parrot- Tags: crew

The five foot four fiery woman smiled at the parrot a moment. Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She watched for an island as they went.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:14 am

Xavier - Male - 25 - Human - Tags: Lokki, Akira

Xavier’s skin and hair stayed wet as he remained unconscious and unaware of his surroundings. His eyes remained closed as he twitched a little bit.

Yuna - Female - 4 - Merfolk - Tags: Esmerelda, Barret and the family

Yuna giggled in respons. She looked curiously toward the door once they arrived there, waiting patiently with her sister.

Mirabelle continued to follow Lokki and the rest of her beautiful family, her eyes focusing forward as she swam with them. Once they reached the room, she gave a smile and nodded at Lokki, swimming to be next to her mate.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Akira, Xavier

Barret kept swimming back and forth, glancing at Xavier and Akira every once in a while. He looked toward the door for a moment before continuing to swim back and forth and watch over the still unconscious humans.

Darian listened to Loll, nodding when he finished speaking, his smile increasing. "Whatever you would prefer, my love. There is plenty of time to think about it." he replied gently.

Winslow kept his eyes on the horizon as he looked out for an island. He began to hum along with Karl Jr., ready for the mission and adventure ahead.

Seymour kept his eyes on the horizon as he continued to look out for an island for them to explore. He remained excited and full of wonder as he glanced back at Arina before turning his attention back to the horizon.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:22 pm

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She nodded and said "Okay." She then swam into the room, after the door was opened.

The light brown haired girl giggled at her sister. The brown eyed and purple tailed one looked around curiously.

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman carried them in. He said "I've brought the queens, Baret, to see the humans."

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Baret- sailor/overboard human- not yet (will be the one having them)- dog Yurei - Tags: Baret

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin was still wet. the blue gray eyed one made another small sound.

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man continued to watch.

The gray ( looking) haired one smiled as he looked at the blue eyed black dog. He then looked to his husband, and smiled. "Okay," he said, and looked at him lovingly. "Well, right now, I'm ready for some food."

The five foot four fiery woman smiled at the parrot a moment. Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She finally saw something in the distance.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:19 am

Xavier stayed unconscious as he made small noises as he lay there. He was unaware of the mere-folk waiting to see him.

Yuna giggled back at Yuue before looking around a bit. She was very curious about these so called “humans”.

Mirabelle - Female - 27 - Merfolk - Tags: Family, Barret

Mirabelle smiled, her green eyes looking around curiously as she swam after her mate. Her dark hair trailed behind her and she stopped next to Esmeralda, turning her attention toward Barret and listening carefully.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Akira, Xavier, Lokki, Yuue, Yuna

Barret stopped swimming back and forth and swam toward the open door, giving a bow of respect toward the queens. “Greetings to you all. My queens, the humans are right this way.” he stated, swimming toward the still-unconscious Akira and Xavier.

Darian smiled and nodded in agreement. “Me too. Let’s get started then, shall we?” he replied gently before glancing over at Wanyinn, their beloved and beautiful furry friend.

Winslow kept humming as he kept his eyes on the horizons. He looked around carefully, keeping his eyes open for any islands, wondering about their crew mates and hoping to find them.

Seymour turned his attention back toward the horizon, excitement filling him when he spotted something ahead in the distance His eyes squinted as he tried to make out what was in the distance.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:26 pm

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She nodded to Baret. "Thank you for allowing us in," she saud, and swam over.

The light brown haired girl giggled at her sister. The brown eyed and purple tailed one then continued to look around.

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman brought them over to the humans. "Look; that's a human," he told the girls.

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man hoped they'd find them.

The gray ( looking) haired one smiled as he looked at the blue eyed black dog. He then looked to his husband, and smiled. "Yeah," he said, and began to get the stuff. He handed each thing over to his husband then.

Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She said "There's an island over there!" She seemed very excited with that fact, and no wonder.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:57 pm

Xavier - Male - 25 - Human - Tags: Lokki, Baret, Akira, everyone in the room with him

Xavier’s brown eyes stayed closed and his skin stayed wet. He remained unconscious, currently unaware of the mere-folk around him and observing him.

Yuna continued to look around before looking over at her sister, still giggling. She then turned her attention toward Lokki, eyes glued on this “human” as their uncle spoke. “Wow…” she trailed off, eyes widening in wonder and curiosity.

Mirabelle - Female - 27 - Merfolk - Tags: Family and Barret

Mirabelle also nodded toward Barret, smiling at him. “Yes, thank you, Barret.” she said gently before turning to face Lokki and the girls. She smiled, her heart warned by the bond the girls had with him.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Akira, Xavier, Lokki, Yuue, Yuna, and the family

Barret nodded back at both queens, straightening his posture a bit. “You are both quite quite welcome. It’s an honor to welcome you all.” he assured before glancing back at the humans that they were all observing.

Darian smiled back before gently taking the items his husband was handing to him. “Thank you, my love.”he said gently, putting everything together and getting things prepared.

Winslow kept looking out on the stormy horizon, still looking out for an island they could search for their comrades. He kept humming as he searched, eyes glued to the horizon.

Seymour glanced over at Arina and Mortimer momentarily before turning his attention back toward the stormy horizon, eyes squinting once more. “Aha! I see it too!” he exclaimed excitedly, a sense of adventure and excitement washing over him.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:42 pm

The light brown long and wavy hair of the woman settled around her shoulders. The green eyed and tan skinned mermaid hummed. She nodded to Baret. "Where did you find them?" she then asked, getting down to business.

Nouton yipped and swam in circles.

The light brown haired girl giggled again, then looked to the humans. The brown eyed and purple tailed one said "Wow," also.

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked down, to the girls. The naturally tan merman smiled at them. "Yeah, aren't they interesting?" he asked, then said "They don't have tails."

The short black somewhat messy haired one with tan skin was still wet. the blue gray eyed one made a noise, then winced or flinched a bit.

The tan skinned man hummed quietly as he steered the ship. The short haired dark brown haired man thought he saw something in the distance.

The gray ( looking) haired one smiled as he looked at the blue eyed black dog. He then looked to his husband, and smiled. "Youre welcome," he said, then watched him. He leaned on the counter to watch his husband.

Mortimer continued to preen his pretty feathers. The tan skinned woman shook out long black hair, blue eyes focused. She said "Now we just have to make it there." After all, it was kind of storming, and who knew what would happen.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:28 pm

Xavier still lay there unconscious, his eyes closed and skin wet with the water around him. He twitched and made a small sound, unaware of what was happening around him.

Yuna kept her eyes on the humans in wonder, listening to the sound of her sister and uncles voices. “No tails?” she repeated before pointing to the humans lower half. “What are those things?” she asked, still pointing to the humans legs which she had never seen or heard of.

Mirabelle listened carefully to Loki’s response, turning her attention toward her mate and Lokki. She too was very curious about these humans and where they had come from.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Akira, Xavier, Lokki, Yuue

Barret looked toward the queens, thinking for a moment before responding. “Well, we found them both unconscious near a large ship. We think that they both fell overboard.” he replied, glancing toward Lokki and the girls for a moment before turning his attention back to the queens.

Darian soon finished up the preparations and began cooking, smiling and humming a bit as he did. He glanced over at their beautiful, blue-eyed, black-furred companion before turning his attesting back to cooking.

Winslow kept his eyes glued to the horizon, continuing to hum as he did. It wasn’t long before he too thought he could see something out there and he squinted his eyes to see better.

Seymour nodded in agreement with Arina, looking at the stormy horizon once more. The storm made him a bit nervous, even he would admit that but he had faith that they would make it there one way or another.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me