Beauties in the Water- 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Beauties in the Water- 1x1

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:44 am

(Ahhh, again, I apologize for such a late reply… That’s awesome and no problem. xD Either way is totally ok with me but I’d honestly love to play Beam as long as that is still suitable? Do you mind sending me Beam’s info if you are still open to that? I’m ok with adding werewolves and half werewolves to the RP! If that’s something you want to do as well, I’m totally open to it! :3)

Xavier - Male - 25 - Human - Tags:

Xavier kept twitching a bit before laying still once more. Brown eyes remained closed for the time being.

Yuna - Female - 4 - Merfolk - Tags: Esmerelda, Barret and the family

Yuna clapped her hands and giggled along with her sister, watching as Lokki picked her up and held her. She reached out and grabbed for Lokki, also wanting to be held.

Mirabelle - Female - 27 - Merfolk - Tags: Family

Mirabelle felt the kiss of her beautiful mate upon her cheek and she blushed a bit before turning her attention toward the girls and Lokki. She chuckled and smiled warmly as she casted her gaze toward them.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Lokki, Yuue, Yuna, Esmerelda, Mirabelle

Barret watched the interactions of the royal family, smiling at them and chuckling warmly. It was very heart-warming and sweet to see how much love they had for each other and he was honored to join them for a meal and be in his presence.

King Darian - Male - 18 - Human - Tags: Loll

Darian stirred the eggs in the pan once more, watching them cook and scramble. He looked over at his beloved Loll, smiling at them. “Thank you, my dear.” he replied in a gentle and kind voice.

Captain Winslow - Male - 28 - Human/Sailor - Tags: Karl Jr.

Winslow thought deeply and quickly, rubbing his chin in thought and only hesitating a bit before responding. “I say we race them and get there first. A race at sea is certainly an exciting but risky feat. We must precede with caution but vigor!” he responded seriously, a feeling of nervous determination filling him.

Seymour - Male - 37 - Human/Pirate - Tags: Arina

Seymour listened carefully to Arina, turning his attention and gaze toward her, a look of determination flashing in his eyes as he nodded in agreement. “Yes. I would agree. Let’s go for it!” he said, shouting out the last part in an enthusiastic manner.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:07 pm

[im going to PM you about Beam but yeah, I'm still open to you playing him and I'll play Blaze (and the kids of course)
XD yes, cool, I'd love if we could have werewolves and half wolves. Then...Loll is half werewolf. Their dads don't need to be played since Loll is an adult, but I can mention them in posts sometimes if I have them visit.]

Esmeralda- 29- f; she/her- bi; Mirabelle is her mate- yuna and Yuue- merfolk queen- red tail shark merdog- Tags: family/dolphin

The light brown haired green eyed one smiled at her mate. She found herself blushing a bit, too, then shook her head. She smiled at their daughters, as well as her brother. She giggled a bit as she watched them all, then looked to the humans.

Nouton yipped and swam in circles.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; X- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young- merfolk heiress- merdog puppy Cai (rejoiced or fortune)- Tags: family

The light brown haired brown eyed and purple tailed one hummed a bit. She giggled then looked to the humans once more. She wondered if they'd be alright. They didn't seem to be doing too bad, so she figured they'd be fine.

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids yet (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Van (cloud or male) and otter Syana- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked to the others, and chuckled a bit. He picked up Yuna as well. He was glad he could hold both of them, since...when he had kids, he'd be holding them a lot.

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Baret- sailor/overboard human- not yet (will be the one having them)- dog Yurei - Tags: Baret

The dark haired and blue gray eyed one whimpered a bit. He moved around more, seeming like he might be starting to wake up now.

Karl Jr (last name: Summers)- 38- m; he/him- exploring; open- human sailor- no kids yet- Tags: ship

The dark brown haired man laughed a little, and nodded to him. He said "By the way...I think that pirate captain might like you. Not that she'd obviously say anything...but she's pretty and all." He fell silent, looking to the other ship then starting to race.

Loll Amuri- 18- agender; they/them- pan or demi; Darian- human ruler- adoptive fathers- will adopt- dog Wanyinn- Tags: Darian

The gray (looking) haired one smiled down at the dog. They then focused on making the toast, and nodded to Darian. They blushed a bit as he called them his dear. "You're welcome...handsome," they said to him, that being one of the things they called him. They then thought of their dads. "I hope my dads are doing alright."

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- parrot Mortimer- Tags: crew

Mortimer stopped preening, and the dark haired woman poked at him. She then looked to Seymour, smiling as she nodded at him. She laughed a little, then said "Okay," to him. She glanced to the other ship, watching them start off so she steered too, racing them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:17 pm

Xavier - Male - 25 - Human - Tags: Akira, Barret, and all those in the room

Xavier moved around, doing more than just twitching at this point. It seemed that he may be waking up soon.

Yuna - Female - 4 - Merfolk - Tags: Lokki, Barret, Xavier, Akira and the rest of the family

Yuna giggled happily at being held before she glanced over at her sister and noticed she was looking toward the humans. She casted her light brown eyes upon the humans, wondering if they were ok and if they would wake up soon

Mirabelle - Female - 27 - Merfolk - Tags: Xavier, Akira, Family

Mirabelle continued to blush, smiling at her mate as well as Barret and her family. She felt grateful for them an warmed by their presence. She casted curious eyes upon the humans, wondering about them.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Lokki, Yuue, Yuna, Esmerelda, Mirabelle, Xavier, Akira

Barret looked around at the beautiful royal family, still smiling warmly at them. He then looked toward the humans, a hint of curiousity and concern in his eyes as he wondered if they would awaken soon.

Darian blushed a bit and smiled warmly back at his mate before cutting off the eggs. They were cooked at this point and he didn’t want to risk burning or over cooking them. He nodded in agreement with his mates comment about their father. “Yes. I hope so as well…” he replied softly, trailing off softly.

Winslow caught himself blushing at the words of his crew mate Karl Jr. but he tried to remain focused and keep his composure. Yes, the other pirate captain was quiet beautiful indeed. “Do you really think so…?” he trailed off thoughtfully. He almost wanted to call off the chase but decided to stick to the current plan.

Seymour - Male - 37 - Human/Pirate - Tags: Arina

Seymour felt his hear beat fast in his chest, enjoying the wind through his hair and the thrill of the race. He hoped that they could make it to the island before the other ship of sailors.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:20 pm

Name:
Blaze
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual

Species:
human
Looks:
Picture in my gallery. Blaze has red hair and brown eyes.

(opt.) Kin:
Nope, unless you found his husband and kids as such
Pets (if any) :
Dog Luna he shares with Beam
Other:
Not editing the kids forms, but the kids share Asnee. Luna is now the mother of Asnee.

Esmeralda- 29- f; she/her- merfolk queen- bi; Mirabelle is her mate- yuna and Yuue- red tail shark merdog- Tags: family/dolphin

The light brown haired green eyed one noticed the humans moving more. She sighed, as this meant they couldn't go eat now. They had to make sure the humans didn't panic. After all, they'd be waking up underwater, wondering how they weren't drowning and such.

Nouton yipped and paused now.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; will be Tosha- merfolk heiress- purple tail- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young for kids yet- merdog puppy Cai (rejoiced or fortune)- Tags: family

The light brown haired brown eyed and purple tailed one tilted her head. She noticed the adults had stopped talking about food. She wondered if it was because of these humans. She still felt concern, and continued to watch.

Lokki- 26- m; he/him- homosexual; Xavier- no kids yet (will be the one having them)- savior merman- albino merdog Van (cloud or male) and otter Syana- Tags: otter/Baret, Akira, Xavier

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes locked on the humans as he noticed. What he noticed was they were moving much more now. He said "I...think they might be waking up."

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Baret- sailor/overboard human- not yet- dog Yurei - Tags: royal family, Barret, Xavier

The dark haired and blue gray eyed one shivered. He moved more, and made a small sound too.

-Blaze goes here-

Benie- f- 5 y- will be pan; will like Yuna- mer x human- tail is golden with red patching when in the water- Beam x Blaze: Tosha- shares Asnee with Tosha (changed this)- Tags: Beam, Blaze, Tosha

(Same as Tosha but both eyes are brown. Her hair is longer, going to her back. She has a variety of clothes, but seems to favor stockings and little dress looking ones.)

Loll Amuri- 18- agender; they/them- half werewolf- ruler alongside Darian (so in the human kingdom)- pan or demi- Darian is their husband- will be adopting- adoptive fathers Khan and Lupinn- dog Wanyinn- Tags: Darian

The gray (looking) haired one smiled down at the dog. They then giggled a bit, blushing as well, then shaking their head. Their ears and tail showed in excitement of the food. However, they quickly hid them away, saying "I'm sure my dads are good, though. I'm glad they have each other. I just...want them to visit."

Karl Jr (last name: Summers)- 38- m; he/him- exploring; open- human sailor- no kids yet- Tags: ship

The dark brown haired man chuckled and nodded. "I believe so, and...you two don't have to be enemies..." he trailed off. Of course, they were sailors, so if they saw pirates they were meant to report them. Some sailors had helped pirates before, though.

Arina Samson- 26- f; she/her- bi; Winslow maybe- no kids yet- pirate captain- parrot Mortimer- Tags: crew

Mortimer squawked and fluttered his wings a bit. He then said "Sailors, sailors..." before falling silent once more. Arina smiled and patted him, then looked to Seymour. "What do you think of that sailor captain, and his crewman...Karl Jr?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:08 pm

(Hi Spirit! :D Thank you for always being so patient with my responses. Here is the form for Beam, thanks for sending it over! :thumbup: )

Name:
Beam
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual

Species:
Merperson
Looks:
Blonde hair and blue gray eyes, golden tail
(Please see art in SpiritStar3's gallery for art of both Blaze and Beam)

(opt.) Kin:
Nope, unless you found his husband and kids as such
Pets (if any) :
Dog Luna he shares with Blaze
Other:
the kids share Asnee. Luna is the mother of Asnee.

Xavier - Male - 25 - Human - Tags: Akira, Barret, and all those in the room

Xavier stayed in slumber but continued to twitch and let out small noises as he lay there, shivering a bit in the cold waters.

Yuna - Female - 4 - Merfolk - Tags: Lokki, Barret, Xavier, Akira and the rest of the family

Yuna had also noticed the pause in conversation around food and continued to watch these humans carefully. She couldn't help but wonder if they'd ever awaken from their deep slumber.

Mirabelle - Female - 27 - Merfolk - Tags: Xavier, Akira, Family

Mirabelle kept her gaze on the humans, concerned for their well being and safety. They needed to eat but keeping the humans from drowning was also of the utmost importance. After all, they didn't have gills like they did. Her dark hair flowed as her dark eyes watched them carefully.

Barret - Male - 24 - Merfolk - Tags: Lokki, Yuue, Yuna, Esmerelda, Mirabelle, Xavier, Akira

Barret took notice of the humans movements and let out a small, curious gasp. He glanced over at Lokki and the rest of the royal family before nodding in agreement. "I think you may be correct, Lokki." he agreed, continuing to watch with great interest and curiosity.

Darian listened carefully to Loll as he glanced over at their beloved canine companion Wanyinn. He hummed softly and nodded in agreement with his beloved mate. "Yes, I agree that that would be quite the occasion." he replied with a nod as he kept helping make breakfast for the two of them to enjoy.

Winslow chuckled heartily at the comment of Karl Jr., nodding in agreement. "Aye, that is true..." he agreed, trailing off thoughtfully once again as he continued to steer the ship forward and onward.

Seymour - Male - 37 - Human/Pirate - Tags: Arina and crew

Seymour glanced over at Arina as their ship continued on course toward the island. "Ah, sailors indeed..." he agreed thoughtfully. "Well, they certainly keep the sailing interesting. Clearly, they are experts at their craft but I relish the challenge of arriving there first." he replied eagerly as they kept sailing on toward their desired destination.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:22 pm

[XD your welcome. We can start RPing them now too
You were going to play Tosha too, right? The forms are back a page, I think, if not on this page. Just so you can get the information for Tosha, for your header and to post them]

Esmeralda- 29- f; she/her- merfolk queen- bi; Mirabelle is her mate- yuna and Yuue- red tail shark merdog- Tags: family/dolphin

The light brown haired green eyed one hummed and nodded. "Well...if they wake up, we should use our magic on them. It seems like maybe two of you already have done so. I mean...they seem to be perfectly fine down here, under the water."

Nouton yipped and paused now.

Yuue- 4- f; male and female pronouns- will be lesbian; will be Tosha- merfolk heiress- purple tail- Mirabelle and Esmeralda- too young for kids yet- merdog puppy Cai (rejoiced or fortune)- Tags: family

The light brown haired brown eyed and purple tailed one watched. She reached out a hand towards the humans. However, she quickly drew back as she saw a look from her mother. She looked to their other mother, and sighed a bit.

The wavy blonde hair of the male brushed his shoulders in a gentle way. Blue eyes looked to the others, and he nodded. "Oh, yeah...we couldn't leave them up there, so we used powers on them. We're going to have to keep them here, though, as we can't risk them telling other humans."

Akira Nai Ronin- 23- m; male and female- homo; Baret- sailor/overboard human- not yet- dog Yurei - Tags: royal family, Barret, Xavier

The dark haired and blue gray eyed one whimpered a bit. He had no clue that caused the merfolk concern.

Blaze- m- 26- human- homosexual- husband Beam- kids Tosha and Benie- dog Luna- Tags: family

The brown eyed redhead hummed a bit, and sat up. He'd been lying by the water, since they had a big pool. Then again, Beam and the girls seemed to favor the sea more. Still, Beam had wanted this pool, and had promised to use it more than going to the ocean, since Blaze wanted Beam and the girls at home more often.

Benie- f- 5 y- will be pan; will like Yuna- mer x human- tail is golden with red patching when in the water- Beam x Blaze: Tosha- shares Asnee with Tosha (changed this)- Tags: Beam, Blaze, Tosha

The brown eyed little girl brushed back back length hair. She shook her head, and brushed her hands down the front of her dress, then. She giggled a bit, and looked to her sibling. She then ran to where Blaze was, and said "Put my hair ribbon in."

Loll Amuri- 18- agender; they/them- half werewolf- ruler alongside Darian (so in the human kingdom)- pan or demi- Darian is their husband- will be adopting- adoptive fathers Khan and Lupinn- dog Wanyinn- Tags: Darian

The gray (looking) haired one smiled at the dog again. They patted and let the dog, then looked to their husband. They smiled at him as well, and nodded as they looked at him. "I'll send a message to them after breakfast, see if they'd want to visit us."

The dark brown haired man nodded to his captain. "Yeah," he said to him, not much else to say on the matter right now. His eyes then looked out at the ocean once more. He smiled as he reveled in the air, and the sea spray, and everything else.

Mortimer began to preen himself now. He stayed upon the shoulder of the woman, and was silent once more. Arina smiled and patted the bird a couple times, as she continued to steer. "Aye, they definitely keep it interesting...but we are going to get there first."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me