1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:06 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Jayla || Tagged: lots of people ||

She listened to those who spoke and she flicked an ear when one of the pups spoke up, mainly to Niju. Her heart felt bad for the little one and she glanced at Niju who also had the same look on his face as she did. Don’t worry about it dear one. They are not going anywhere just yet. As far as the others, they will be fine. I’m sure they will still get to see each other as often. she reassured him with a soft smile and she could tell that it eased Niju, for now at least.

|| Ryder || Male || Half witch half human || Keita || Tagged: everyone ||

He listened to everyone around him and he glanced over his love and a soft smile formed on his lips. “I’m sure he will do just fine teaching me all that I know. I have faith in him.” he said giving a nod. Sure he had doubts, but they were mainly about him more than Keita. But he pushed them aside when one of the pups brushed up against him and snuggled into his lap.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Skyla || Tagged: Skyla ||

He chuckled and buried his face into her neck before answering, “Hmm some food and drinks do sound good right now…..What are you craving?” he said as he untangled himself and slipped on a pair of grey sweatpants. The male werewolf stretched out his arms above his head and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:44 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: pups, Rerina, Ryder and Keita

The redhead smiled at Rerina, then glanced to the two males. She then glanced to the little silver and white pup with Niji. She offered a smile to him, and nodded to what Rerina said. "Yeah...I guess we have go keep them all here until Keita teaches Ryder at least a bit." She glanced go Rerina after a moment. She wanted to check if that was right or not.

Cherr yipped and wagged her tail as she sniffed at Niju and Niji.
The blue and white pup wagged his tail as the heterochromatic eyed wolf nudged at him. He pawed at Keita a bit. He then turned to see one of his sisters had gone to lay on the other male's lap. He yipped at them, then turned back to Keita.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju, pups, Rerina and others

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He giggled as he sniffed back at Cherr a moment. He looked to the other pups, then back to the adults. He nodded, saying "Ah, um...okay." and gave a small smile. He then glanced to Niju a moment. He seemed to want to ask something, but he didn't end up asking.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- pups will be Ziva and Saffron- Tags: Ryder, Jayla, Rerina, Saffron

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male sighed a bit...but nodded. He didn't know if Rerina wanted Ryder to learn everything first then they could take the pups. He shook his head a bit. He said "Thank you," to Ryder and nosed at him, then nudged at Saffron a bit.

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl giggled again, and pushed at him a bit. She was just being playful, not annoyed with him or anything. She said "Noodles...I don't know why, but I want noodles. Also...fruit juice to drink, if you have any."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:32 pm

|| Rerina || Werewolf || Female || Taken: Jayla || Tagged: Jayla,Ryder,Keita and the pups ||

As she listened to what her love was saying, the wolf was about to speak when she was interrupted. A reddish and gray wolf came darting out from the woods and nearly slid into Rerina. The wolf immediately backed away and lowered its head. Sorry to interrupt alpha….but there’s been some trouble by the border of the woods. They need you. the wolf spoke.

The white wolf stood to her full height and snorted before turning to glance over at the woods. Allow me to finish up here and I’ll come take care of the situation. she spoke. Rerina watched as the other wolf turned away and headed back towards the forest. Shaking her head, the wolf sighed softly. She just couldn’t catch a break honestly. Which was the cost of her being the alpha. But she knew that if she wasn’t in charge then everything would fall into chaos.

You can stay here and learn all you need to know. You can stay for as long as you wish and can stay either in the guest house here or I’m sure Hyri wouldn’t mind setting up a room for you. You both are welcome to stay. Whatever you choose. Think on it if you must. But I must go and deal with this issue. she said and then turned her attention to Jayla and nuzzled her before heading off into the woods.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:47 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Cherr and Gimli Tags: pups, Rerina, Ryder and Keita

The redhead sighed a bit as the reddish and gray wolf appeared. She shook her head as the wolf effectively interrupted them, in doing so. Shaking her head, she looked to the others for a small moment. She smiled as she looked at the pups, and lifted the one girl pup.

She nodded as she looked at her mate, while also holding Cherr. The pup was so big, since she was not a normal wolf, about the size of a medium or 'bigger' dog. Made sense, Rerina in her adult wolf form was huge. The pup protested a bit but soon fell silent, and she sighed wit relief.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju, pups, Rerina and others

The little silver and white furred pup

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Ziva and Saffron- Tags: Ryder, Jayla, Rerina, pups

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male nosed at the pup a bit. The black wolf turned his attention to the two females, then. He nodded as he looked at the both of them, then focused on Rerina. He said "That's... a good idea, your girl can show us. Well, if she wants to...otherwise, we can just wait for you to get back." He phased back to human, so he could actually talk to Jayla, asking "Could you show us the guesthouse?"

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:44 pm

|| Rerina || Werewolf || Female || Taken: Jayla || Tagged: Jayla, Keita and Ryder ||

I suppose that she could. Who knows how long it’ll take. Hopefully not too long. she said. The large wolf knew that her human mate would be perfectly fine with showing the way. Rerina continued on into the woods with a few wolves with her. Niju had wanted to come along, but Rerina had told him to stay put with the others. So instead she had Kyri, Ayria, Soto and two others. The group of them headed in the direction of where the situation was happening.

As they approached, Devon and Kyri halted. Rerina also paused and lifted her muzzle into the air, nostrils taking in the scents. Rouges. Rerina snarled softly and shook her head before glancing at the others. Rouges again. Just when she thought that she had dealt with them already. The white wolf approached the group and watched all of them carefully.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Taken: Skyla || Tagged: Skyla ||

He nodded his head at her request and went ahead to start up the cooking. “What kind of noodles do you want dear? I’ve got a wide selection of flavors.” he called from the kitchen. If she wanted spicy noodles then he could do that. If she wanted something sweet then he had that. He had options so if she wanted a certain kind then so be it.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:39 pm

Jayla- f- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Cherr and Gimli- Tags: pups, Rerina, Ryder and Keita

The redhead hummed quietly as she looked between the two wolves. She watched as the white she wolf went off with a small group. She then turned her attention to the two males, as Keita phased back to human. She nodded as he then asked her a question. She said "I...sure," though would have rather waited for Rerina. She motioned a hand as she turned, and he followed after her while making sure Ryder also did.

Niji (rainbow)- m- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju, pups, others

The little silver and white furred pup tilted his head a bit as he looked at them. The very lightly colored pup then shook his head. He twitched his ears, flicking his tail back and forth a couple times. He then followed after them, figuring why not, and looked back at Niju.

Keita- m- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Ziva and Saffron- Tags: Ryder, Jayla, Rerina, pups

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male nodded as he looked at her. He didn't say anything more, as she and a couple others went off. He instead had turned to Jayla, to ask that question of her. He smiled and silently nodded when she said she could show them. He made sure Ryder was following, while also following her himself.at the guesthouse, he stared at it; it was almost as nice as the main house was.

Skyla- f- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl immediately thought of her Italian roots. "If you can do it, baked Rigatoni or baked Ziti, but I think I prefer Ziti over Rigatoni. Also, I'm aware they look very similar...but they aren't the same." She smiled a fanged smile at the werewolf once she was done speaking.

(I legit had to look up these to know what they look like.
At least I knew the names though.)

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:39 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me