1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:03 pm

|| Ryder || Male || Human/Witch || Taken: Keita || Tagged: Keita and Jayla ||

He nodded his head when his boyfriend spoke up and he glanced at Jayla.
“Yes, we would love to meet them.” he said. Ryder glanced around him and he noticed that he was getting some looks and he only shrugged it off. He didn’t know why he was getting looks nor did he even care at all.

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Alpha Female || Taken: Jayla || Tagged: the pups

The white wolf crept alongside the pups, but letting them take the lead. She watched each of them carefully, and would pause to listen for anything else. Also she wanted to make sure that no one else needed her while she was out. She knew that Jayla could handle things for a moment while in charge, regardless of what the other wolves might think. If they had a problem with it, they would have to deal with it.

|| Niju || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Niji ||

The silver and brown wolf led the way out of the guesthouse and glanced down at the young pup. “Try to keep up.” he said and began his way to the inside of the house. “Where we just were, is the guesthouse where we allow someone to stay till they are ready to move on or just till they get on their feet.” he spoke and was greeted by Heiti, the housekeeper. “This is Heiti, she helps take care of the house while the alpha is away or helps out everyone. She makes sure that everyone is fed, taken care of and just about anything else. She’s the one who you can go to if you need to ask for help about anything.” Niju said and offered a smile to the nymph.

Heiti offered a smile in return and smiled at the young pup before opening the door for them. Niju walked into the house and glanced up at the ceiling. The manor was huge yes but it was always a beautiful view to look at the ceiling.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

Still feeling red in the face, he finally looked at her. He handed her the bag and ran a hand through his hair. It was something that was still fairly new to him, especially being with someone that he truly cared for. It wasn’t like him to be the one to show this kind of affection towards anyone. Many wolves began to speak to him, and thankfully he was the only one who could hear what they where saying.

How dare you go and be with her! Her kind is horrid!
What are you even thinking! This isn’t right!
Disgrace! Wait till the councils have heard about this!
were some of the words spoken to him. He tried his best to control his anger. So what if she isn’t our kind! So what if I’m with a vampire! I can be with whoever I please and that I’m not stuck in the old ways! he responded with anger. He could feel the silence from the others and he leaned back in the couch satisfied with it.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: pups, Rerina

The redhead smiled as she nodded to the half magic male, and giggled. "Rerina took them out to hunt, but they should be back soon. I'm pretty sure it won't take them long to find some prey," she said. She offered her another smile to him, then looked to his boyfriend and smiled.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent still. Cherr flicked her tail for them to keep following. She then kept on, soon finding it.

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. He said “I will,” then ran to actually keep up with the adult werewolf. He wagged his tail as he nodded to the lady, then walked inside too.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder, Jayla

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He continued to quietly hum as he listened to her speak. His eyes lit up at hearing her say they'd be back soon enough. He said "We can wait here then, right Ryder?" as he looked to him.

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, then took the bag from him. She hummed quietly as she opened the bag, and saw the snacks. Despite being a vampire, and mainly consuming blood, she could in fact eat food. She especially loved chips and meat.

She hummed and smiled as she looked to him again, not knowing what he was dealing with. She hummed as she looked to the bag again. She smiled, fangs showing a bit, as she pulled out a chip bag. It was a bag of delicious barbecue flavored chips. She hummed a pleased sound as she began to open said black bag. She looked over to him a moment, watching him lean back into her couch then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:48 am

|| Ryder || Male || Human/switch || Tagged: Jayla and Keita || Taken: Keita

The green eyed male nodded his head at the words. “Sure why not, we can wait.” he said, and glanced at the two, then offered a small smile at Keita.

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: Pups || Taken: Jayla ||

She watched all the pups, especially Cherr, since the pup began to lead the way. It was obvious that the pup knew what to do, and the white wolf admired the young pup. She couldn’t wait to train the pups separately when ready.

The wolf led the way to the center of the house and paused to glance at the huge oak doors. There were wolves carved on each side of the doors, with handles of gold. It clearly looked like a place that was definitely off limits. “This is where the meeting are held. Only the Alpha and the higher commands are allowed in here. That would include me. No one else is allowed in there.” he said, walking away from it.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Taken: Skyla || Tagged: Skyla ||

The male didn’t hear any other voices in his head so he was able to relax. He would deal with all that stuff later on, when he felt like it honestly. He would suffer the consequences of being with a vampire. It was his voice and he didn’t mind it at all.

Carlyle glanced over at Skyla and saw that she instantly found the chips and he couldn’t help but chuckle as she munched away on the snack. “Ha guess you found something yummy huh?” he asked her with a warm smile.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Ugh, I want to answer but I feel like crap...I hate having lactose intolerence.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:36 pm

(It’s okay, I’ve started working last week and I’m about to start up work again tomorrow. Ugh I was enjoying my little three day vacation)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:03 am

Had work...lol)

The redhead smiled as she nodded to the half magic male, then the werewolf one. "Are either of you hungry?" she then asked, trying to be a good hostess.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent still. Cherr flicked her tail and put her ears back. She began to sneak up on it.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. He said “I won't go in then,” as he looked up at the door as well. He meant it, he really did, because he didn't want to be kicked out by them.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder, Jayla

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He continued to quietly hum as he smiled at the both of them.

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, seeing him start to relax. She hummed as she finished opening the chips, and smiled a bit smile happily. She nodded as she looked at him, then tilted her head. "Do you like barbecue chips?" she asked the male werewolf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:05 pm

(Work has been kicking my butt and plus I’ve had huge writers block; been trying to think of things to type.)

||Ryder || Male || Human/Witch || Taken: Keita || Tagged: Keita and Jayla ||

He quirked a brow at the girl and nodded his head. “I definitely am, but I’m not sure if Keita is.” he said with a light shrug of his shoulders. Unlike his werewolf boyfriend, Ryder was human and needed to eat more than Keita.

|| Rerina || Female || Werewolf || Taken: Jayla || Tagged: the pups ||

She watched the pups carefully, especially Cherr. The pup was definitely curious about everything and Rerina could see it. She followed along side the pup and she stopped.Wait....it knows we are here....we must shift our position so it doesn’t run. Move carefully to behind that rock. I’ll take cover behind this bush. she said, indicating with her nose.

He chuckled lightly at the pup and then moved along. Let’s keep going. This place is huge so I want to make sure that we cover enough ground. he spoke, turning around and heading towards the stairwell. There were two stairs, one on each side. Instead of stone, they were made out of wood with wolf heads carved into the post. You’ll be seeing a lot of wolf carvings and things around. The alpha’s family symbol is a wolf so she made sure to keep it that way. he explained, lifting his head to glance at the wolves carved into wood.

Flicking an ear behind him, the grey wolf male ascended the stairs and glanced at the pup behind him.Since you’re now here with us, you’ll have your own room to yourself. Your room is next to mine so if you ever feel like needing someone to talk to or whatever, my door will always be open. Plus I don’t really sleep so I’m always up. he added.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Taken: Skyla || Tagged: Skyla ||

He crinkled his nose a bit when she mentioned the chips.“Eh they are okay, but I’m not a huge fan of them. Humans have such weird food things....” he said, looking over at her. That was one thing he just couldn’t understand with humans. Their weird foods that they have made, but some weren’t too bad.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 20, 2021 3:40 pm

[thats fine]

The redhead smiled as she nodded to the half magic male. She then looked to the werewolf male, and awaited his answer.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent still. Cherr flicked her tail and nodded to the adult she wolf. She nudged her siblings to go behind the rock, then quietly followed them.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. He said “Okay,” as he continued to follow. He stared at the stairs and the carvings, and nodded.

The pup continued to follow him, onto the stairs and up them. He then watched the adult male look back at him. He nodded to him, and asked “If..If I have a nightmare, I can?” He then looked a little embarrassed and looked at his paws.

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He continued to quietly hum as he smiled at the both of them. He nodded as he said “I’m a little hungry. Just a couple pieces of bread or some soup would do.”

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, sighing some as she nodded. She hummed as she ate a couple chips. She nodded as she looked at him, then tilted her head. "Ketchup chips are weird...so are some of their jelly bean flavors and stuff.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:37 pm

|| Rerina || Alpha Female||Werewolf|| Mate: Jayla|| Tagged: pups hunting ||

She watched as the pups made their way over to the rock and she followed close behind. She kept her eyes on the prey, and waited to see if there would be any changes. Sure enough, it lost scent of the wolves and continued on. Rerina moved to the bush and glanced at the pups from where they were hiding.

|| Niju || Beta || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Niji ||

When the older wolf heard Niji speak on nightmares, a slight shiver went down his spine and he paused for a moment. He could remember the times he had nightmares, even though he was safe here and there were times that he would still have them. Hence why he refused to sleep anymore. Of course, nightmares or anything, I will always be here. he spoke, once he refocused on reality. He continued up the stairs and paused at the top of the stairs and glanced both ways before heading to the left.

||Carlyle||Male||Werewolf||Loner||Taken: Skyla|| Tagged: Skyla||

The wolf male instantly crinkled his nose when she mentioned those and made a face. "Oh those are the absolute worst." he groaned and shook his head. One thing for certain was that humans made the weirdest foods that he has ever come across and yet though there were some that were tolerable, however there were some that were lets just questionable to say the least.

(Trying to figure out what to type for Ryder lol)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:22 pm

[XD take your time. I have a dang headache! Anyway]

The redhead smiled as she nodded to the half magic male. She then looked to the werewolf male, and awaited his answer.

Cherr glanced to Gimli and Ziva, then looked back at Saffron. The blue and white pup was silent still. Cherr flicked her tail and continued to the rock. She stopped a moment, nodding to Rerina, then she and the others crept forward a bit.

The little silver and white furred pup twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked up at the adult male, nodding to him once more. He said “Thank you,” and smiled a little. He was glad to have an adult who would protect him, and followed him to the left.

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male hummed as he stood there. He continued to quietly hum as he smiled at the both of them. He nodded as he said “I’m a little hungry. Just a couple pieces of bread or some soup would do.”

The red eyed girl smiled as she looked at him, nodding to him once more. "Did you know barbecue chips apparently have onion or garlic powder in them? Weird...and that brings up a question. Can werewolves eat things dogs and normal animals can't, or are there poisonous things to you, like onion or garlic?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me