1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:54 pm

This is a rp between our characters; an immortal and a mortal

Name|| The name is Rerina
Age|| Ha how dare you ask a woman for her age! I’m over 100 years old and leave it at that.
Gender|| I’m a woman duh!
Personality|| Very stubborn, sometimes hotheaded, harsh. But I do have a soft side, rare to be seen but I do have a soft spot.
Description||
Wolf form||
-pelt color|| pure white as snow; sometimes they like to give me nicknames for my color which I ignore.
-eyes|| ones golden yellow and the other is blue/green
-other things to know|| I will not reveal my weight or height. But I’m slender, very fluffy and no it’s not fat, it’s all fluff!
Human form||
-fair skin, I tan easily every now and again
-hair|| I tend to change color of it depending on how I feel. Right now it’s a reddish color with purple at the tips. It’s past my shoulders, and I usually wear my hair up in a messy bun or down.
-eyes|| Unlike my eyes in wolf form, mine are just simple light blue with green.
-markings|| well I do have a few, mainly tattoos; the main one is on my neck, it’s a paw print to indicate that you k a werewolf. The rest are just simple tattoos. I do still have the scar from when I was attacked by a werewolf many years ago.
Mortal or immortal|| immortal, duh
Ability if Immortal|| werewolf/shapeshifter
History|| Ahh you want to know my past and all that? Yea no. That’s something I don’t want to share just yet till I gain someone’s trust. All I can say is that I was weeks shy of my 18th birthday when I became a werewolf. That was in 1917.
Crush|| Jayla; she’s VERY protective of her
Theme song || This is the Hunt by Ruelle
Other|| she has a little “helper” named Hyri, which is a nymph. It was something that her parents gave her shortly after she became werewolf. She also lives in the family manor.

Name|| Ryder Smith
Age|| 27
Gender || male
Personality|| Bold, stubborn, isn’t afraid to speak his mind on things.
Description||
-height-|| 6 foot 2
-weight-|| around 200 lbs of pure muscle
-body markings-|| he has a few scars along his body; one on his shoulder, one on his right arm and faint ones along his side. He has a tattoo in the shape of a bird on his left wrist.
-hair-|| darkish brown, almost black short hair, but he sometimes likes to style it up from time to time
-eyes-|| bright emerald green eyes
||mortal or immortal || Hes half human and half witch
|| History || he really doesn’t know much of his childhood other than his father leaving and never coming back. His mother was hardly around much so he would always stay at a friends or another family member’s house. His mother has told him that his father would come back, but Ryder knew his father wouldn’t be coming back. He soon met Keita and instantly fell in love with him. Ryder knew that he was bisexual but never really thought he would be falling for another guy, let alone a werewolf. He and Keita became close and he would do whatever it would take to protect him and never lose him.
||Crush|| Keita
|| Other || none
Last edited by Seeley on Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:[ooo, kay]

Name: Jayla
Personality: A very soft, sweet girl with a heart of gold. I try my best every day, and try to be as helpful as I can to those I know and trust. I adore babies and young kids, reading books and making up stories. I like cuddles, soft things like blankets, warmth, and swimming.
Description
-Skin: creamy, I burn easy...
-hair: Naturally ginger due to my mother. I have been dying the ends deep blue since I was 16.
-eyes: just brown...
-scars/mods: nope, though studs look cool.
Mortal or immortal: mortal
Ability if Immortal
History: wip
Crush: maybe Rerina...
Other: has a Doberman, Rocky

(Hello)

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4312764
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:22 pm

[yay, now we can begin. I’ll make the first post.]

||Rerina|| Female|| werewolf || bisexual || open

A pair of different colored eyes peered through the hedge, staring down the prey. A large white wolf slowly emerged from the hedges and carefully stalked her prey, her eyes never looking away from her meal. It had been some time since she last had a full meal, so she knew very well that the large elk would suffice for a while. Crouching down low, the werewolf adjusted herself, making sure she wasn’t seen or heard. Rerina sprung forward, loud snarling as she pounced on the unexpected prey.

She grabbed hold of the elk by the neck, feeling it slowly go limp. The white wolf was proud of her kill and dragged it towards the bushes. From there, Rerina transformed into her human self and slung the dead elk over her shoulder. The young woman walked out from the woods, well the woods of her property, and was greeted by her nymph, Hyri. “Ahh my lady! You’ve finally got yourself a wonderful kill there! Shall I go prep the kitchen?” the nymph asked, tilting its head slightly.

“That would be grand thank you Hyri. Oh and I’ll be going into the human town later today. So please don’t follow me this time okay? It isn’t safe for you as it is for me.” Rerina said, making her way into the manor. The young woman tossed the elk on the kitchen counter. She turned on her heel and walked out of the kitchen, and towards the winding staircase. I think a nice bath before I venture out into the human world would do me good... she told herself and made her way into the master bedroom.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:47 pm

[Xd sorry if i seem to reply slow...i seriously think i have dyslexia, even if it’s just mildly. my dad has it, and i find myself misreading words or mixing them around sometimes.]

Jayla- female- human- bi- open

The ginger haired young woman despised her plain brown eyes, she really did...While people, both male and female, often complimented her fair complexion and/or her hair, they never once had complimented her eyes. Of course they hadn’t! She knew exactly why: brown was plain and boring. Despite the fact you could have light brown, regular brown, chocolate brown, or brown so dark it was almost black, she’d never once heard any kind of brown eyes be complimented, not even the ones named for chocolate.

Her own mother had light brown, her father had super dark, and her brother had chocolate. She, she just had plain brown eyes, so of course she wasn’t ever expecting anyone to want to compliment them, let alone actually do so. The day someone did so would be the day she died, or perhaps only fainted because she’d be far too surprised. The lady looked over as a bark sounded near her, seeing her gorgeous Rocky. He was a Doberman the color gray, but the color was known as blue in cats and dogs.

She loved this dog dearly, and would even give up her own life for him, though she was quite sure he’d never allow that to happen. She smiled as she asked “What is it, boy? You’re such a good boy.” He yipped this time, tail wagging. He had the natural floppy ears of a Doberman, and the natural tail. He didn’t need to be cropped and docked to be scary...She loved the dog the way he was, and he was a fierce protector. Ah, right, Jayla’s family was an important one. They weren’t royalty, no, but they were nobles.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:32 am

(That’s okay, no need to apologize for it! I tend to reply slowly myself bc I just forget xD)

|| Rerina || female || bi || werewolf || open ||

The young woman had finished her bath and made her way back into the bedroom. Regardless of the era that she was from, Rerina wasn’t a fan of the style of clothing worn from then. Sure she had a whole closet full of it, but she had a separate closet for the actual ones she would wear. Of course she was rich, since she was the last heir to her father’s legacy. But Rerina preferred to not show off her wealth since she thought it was just something she hated.

The slender woman searched through her second closet, trying to find something that would be suitable to wear out to the human town. Sure the town was aware of her being a werewolf and all the other immortal ones around, but she didn’t want to stick out to make it that obvious she was not a human. Sighing softly to herself, Rerina scanned through the racks of clothes before settling on a pair of nice dark jeans that were slightly ripped. Then a light grey off the shoulder crop top.

She wore her hair down and to the side. The last thing to put on was a necklace that bore the family crest. It was something that she always loved even when she was a little girl. It was a wolf that was holding a dagger in its mouth. It was a beautiful silver necklace that Rerina treasures deeply for and would carry it with her always. “Hyri, I’m heading out now. I won’t be gone for too long.” she called out. The female werewolf made her way downstairs into the main hall. She opened the door and made her way to the town. Sure she could drive to the town, but it wasn’t that far of a walk to it. Or she could just shift into wolf form to make it easier, but she didn’t feel like it.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:23 pm

[kay XD.]

The ginger haired young woman hummed as she walked with the beautiful blue dog, Rocky yipping and flicking his tail a few times. Jayla hummed as she and the dog walked through the house, leaving her room and going down the hallway. She placed a hand on the dog's head as they walked, watching his ears twitch a moment. She smiled and kissed his head, then straightened back up. Jayla hummed as they continued on down the hallway, towards the stairs that led to the first level of the house.

She hummed as she looked down at herself then, eying her clothes then shaking her head and huffing quietly a bit. She hummed as she smiled to herself then, before shaking her head a second time. The human woman was wearing a lovely white blouse with a pink rose image in the center, and a purple stripe around the ends of each sleeve, or rather the cuffs, she thought they were called. She hummed as she looked down at it once more. She was also wearing a deep purple skirt and gray leggings with black stripes.

Her hair was loose today, though she could definitely put it up into twintails if she so wished to actually do. She had the hairbands in her little purse looking type thing that had a strap to hang over her shoulder. She hummed as she patted the dog gently on the head then, looking down at him and the collar he wore. It was a lovely deep red collar with silver metal part and a black buckle. There was a bone shaped tag on it and a little wolf item attached to the ring of the tag. The wolf was like one of those things one could attach to a bracelet. Speaking of, she herself had a beaded bracelet with a black cross on it, an obsidian cross. She loved it so much. They headed down the stairs and out the door, to the car with the chauffeur.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:05 pm

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || werewolf ||

As she continued her way towards the town, she couldn’t help but hear conversations from a distance. The young woman thought of it as a blessing and a curse. It had its good perks but also bad ones. Pushing it aside, Rerina couldn’t help but chuckle at some of the topics that humans discuss. With a shrug of her shoulders, the werewolf continued on and soon the town came into view.

Rerina pondered about where to stop first. The local bookstore, bakery, shops or the café. So many choices and she wasn’t sure what to do first. She decided that whatever the first thing to come in view. Looking up, her eyes saw the bookstore with a cafe inside. The moment she opened the door, smells hit her hard in the face, almost causing her to wrinkle her nose from the smells. Sighing softly to herself, the young woman made her way to the cafe and picked up a new book along the way. It was mainly for Hyri, her helper or whatever she was at this point. It was a human cookbook that the nymph had requested for.

Shortly after paying for the book, Rerina got herself a iced coffee and sat down outside. Heaving a sigh, Rerina glanced around her to see where else to go. She planned on being here for a while since she wanted time away from the manor. Don’t think she hated the manor. In fact it was the complete opposite. She loved the manor so much that the young woman spent a fortune on restoring it herself. It was all she had left of her family since she had outlived both of them. Thinking of all the fun times she had in the house with her family, even when she first became a werewolf, were the times she cherishes always. Though she may be the last one, she would do whatever it would take to make sure to keep her family legacy continue on.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:27 pm

The ginger haired young woman caught a bit of hair as she sat in her seat in the back of the car. She tugged at the deep blue dyed ends, then shook her head and dropped her hair. She hummed as the driver drove, separated from him by a window looking installment between the front and back. She continued to hum as the guy drove towards the town, Rocky giving a whining yawn beside her.

Once they'd reached town, he thumped his tail as the car pulled into a parking lot, and the driver opened his door to get out. The driver then opened the back door to help Jayla out, smiling at the young woman before gesturing her and the dog to go ahead. She hummed and smiled as she nodded, moving to step alongside the dog and walk just ahead of the chauffeur. She hummed as the three of them walked, and the man asked where she'd like to go, or where she'd like to go first. She had a few places in mind, but first she asked him to take her to a local bookstore, which also had a small coffee area that sold food too.

It was like a bookstore cafe, she thought that's what it was actually called. She hummed as they walked down the streets, sidewalks, keeping her head up and eyes watching. She didn't want to be rude by bumping into anybody... Jayla hummed as the three of them walked on down the sidewalks, soon seeing the bookstore cafe thing come into sight. She felt an easy grin begin to make its way to her lips, giggling quietly for half a moment then shaking her head at herself. She continued to hum as they stepped across the street to get to the place she had sought out. That's when she noticed a lone woman sitting on a bench outside it...She didn't recognize this woman, likely because her parents had sheltered her for so long...At least they let her out into town once in awhile, and she could do whatever she wanted when they weren't home. She didn't realize she was staring...
[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:48 pm

||Rerina||Female||Bi||Werewolf||Open

The fair skinned woman felt someone watching her, and she turned her attention to what was in front of her. Light blue and green eyes glanced over to see a woman looking at her and she raised an eyebrow. She knew mostly about everyone in the town, but this was a unfamiliar face to her. Tilting her head slightly to one side, the young woman found herself staring back. Rerina quickly adverted her gaze and took a sip of her iced coffee.

At this point it was a bit after a quarter of noon, maybe more. She wasn’t sure but she felt like grabbing a bite to eat. Sure she really didn’t need to eat since she had hunted this morning, but some human food wouldn’t hurt, at least till dinner time. Getting to her feet, Rerina pulled her hair back slightly and adjusted her necklace. She took another quick glance at the woman and noticed the dog with her. She was surprised that the dog wasn’t going crazy, since most dogs would in her presence. At least some, not all. It wasn’t a surprise that dogs could tell she wasn’t human, but the town was well aware of having a werewolf in town.

Unlike most werewolves she’s known, Rerina refuses to harm or kill humans. You could say she would more like protect them if needed. It has been such a thing for mortals to hire her to harm those who are doing harm or danger. It was something she didn’t care for since she hated having to hunt humans that were evil, but it was something that she did rarely.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:23 pm

The ginger haired young woman squeaked when the other woman looked at her, shaking herself and snapping out of it. She sighed and looked down to the blue dog at her side, the Doberman looking right back up at her. She couldn't help smiling at Rocky, who woofed at her and flicked his tail, ears raising a bit. Well, they raised as much as they could, being floppy ears as they were. Jayla hummed and smiled again. She kept a hand on his head.

She glanced down at her watch to check the time, in fact having a watch despite having a phone in her little purse. She hummed quietly as she glanced around the street a bit, then shook her head and glanced back to the stranger again. She continued to hum as she felt awkward for having just been staring, so she shook her head and averted her gaze to the dog. Rocky whined up at her, pushing up on his hind legs to place his front paws on her shoulders. He whined a second time then licked her face. "Rocky, stop it..." she muttered, shaking her head. She wiped off her face with the cloth the chauffeur handed her, then gave it back.

Jayla then continued to hum, tilting her head as she finally let her gaze return to the stranger. Her gaze rested on the woman, before Jayla shook her head. She hummed as she tried to think, sighing softly a moment...She finally figured it out after a bit, saying "Excuse me miss, um...who are you?" she asked. She hummed then as she waited for some kind of response to that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me