1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:44 am

(Oh gosh, yeah! I meant Fleur for Trix, sorry! And yeah! I’m honestly good with going either way, whatever your preference is! :3)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella

Sam kept holding onto the books along with Anri’s hand he blushed more before looking ahead toward the upcoming café. “Ah, yes. I see it.” he replied softly, glancing toward the two woman before looking back toward the café.

Jinku - Male - 7 -Tags: Amaya

Jinku smiled and nodded at Amaya, putting his paws over his eyes and closing them. He began counting out loud, giving her time to find a place to hide.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel smiled back at her, stopping and staring toward the city in wonder. When Maya released the five other Pokémon, that were much larger than the smaller, tan and cream-colored Eevee, he took a step back and gazed at them in awe. “Wow! What… What are these magnificent creatures?” he asked, genuinely curious.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Fleur, Jasell, Trix, LAP

Lee continued forward with the others, blushing a bit deeper as she stayed close to Jasell. Her antenna stayed alert and she looked around abit before turning her attention ahead once more.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee, Trix, LAP, Fleur, Jasell

ARK chuckled happily at Red nudging Pride, continuing to gently lead into them as they all walked along. He whirred in a gleeful manner, a warm sort of feeling forming in his chest.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP, Lee, ARK, Red, Pride cub

Trix’s blush became even darker as she continued to hold Fleur’s hand, walking along side her. She looked toward Jassel and Lee before looking back at the path ahead.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix, ARK, Lee, Red, Pride cub

LAP kept staying close to Trix, stopping his humming as they continued on the way.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella, Anri, Sam

Zurteca took a deep breath, feeling a bit awkward at first as she followed the lead of Jessabella. She didn’t know if her winged and monsterish appearance would fit in at such a cute, sweet little cafe. Nonetheless, she followed behind the other woman, telling herself that things would be ok despite her nervousness.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:57 pm

[XD cool, and cool
Also, lol, there's five more Pokemon out, not just two, but that's fine. Do you want me to see if Wikipedia or Google has heights for these Pokemon? I can Google them and see, if you're interested.
Also, I'll go with Oki helped her climb a tree then helped her back down, so she doesn't know how to get down on her own. He basically helped her climb the tree but then picked her up and jumped from the tree, so didn't teach her how to get back down herself]

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Panda the panda Shepherd- Tags: Sam, Jessabella and Zurteca

Anri hummed and held the books, and continued to blush. He continued to hold the hand of the other boy. He hummed as he looked around, and saw it as well. "That's a nice cafe," he said, then squeaked as he saw the dogs outside it.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one hummed. She could hear him counting, even from here. She giggled again, then fell silent. She continued to climb the tree, then crouched down and waited for him to finish counting.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man a bit. She held the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair. She giggled a bit, and said "The biggest ones are Pudding and Jello. The slightly smaller one is their mate Stormie. The little boys are Danish and Donut. They're the brothers of Eclair."

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Jasell hummed and blushed a bit too. She glanced around as they continued to walk.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP, Lee ARK and co

Fleur held Trix's hand, blushing as well. She glanced around as well, wondering what else they'd find here.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They nuzzled Pride again, then looked at ARK.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Pride stayed lying on the robot equine’s back. He huffed as he was nuzzled again, then shook his head.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam

Jessabella hummed and smiled as she looked at the boys, then Zurteca again. She saw the dogs as well.

Panda

The younger panda Shepherd had black around both eyes and a mostly white face. He was mostly white and black, but had tan as well. Soft brown eyes looked to the people at the door. He barked and wagged his tail at them, not taking humanoid form.

Shiloh

The tan and black male with the white looked at them as well. His eyes were blue and brown, and focused on them as well. He wagged his tail as well, but he turned humanoid. He had ears and a tail, and one couldn't tell whether he was Were or were shifter or Were animal person, or what. He looked at them once more. "Welcome to Rosa's cafe," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:54 am

(Oh my gosh! Please forgive me for taking so long to reply... I'm still here though and am looking forward to continuing to RP with you!
Also, to answer yeah and as long as you don't mind, could you look up the Pokemon's heights? :3 Gotcha. I understand, makes sense!)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri, Zurteca, Jessabella, Panda, Shiloh

Sam kept holding onto Anri's hand, nodding and smiling at him as the blush in his cheeks continued. He jumped a bit as he turned his attention toward the two canines in front of them, especially fascinated by the one that had transformed. “Oh, um, thanks…” he replied to the two canines in a quiet sort of voice.

Jinku soon finished counting and smiled, giggling a bit as he began to search for Amaya. ”Ready or not! Here I come!” he called out, running toward some bushes and looking inside of them and behind them. No sign of Amaya yet.

Miguel listened carefully to Maya, looking at each of the magnificent creatures as she named and pointed out each of them. “Wow! They are all so magnificent and beautiful…” he stated, trailing off in wonder and awe.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK, Fleur, Jasell, Trix, LAP

Lee continued to blush deeply, staying close to Jasell as they walked along. She smiled a small smile at Jasell before looking back ahead, her antenna staying alert.

ARK looked back at Red, continuing to whir in a gleeful manner. He nudged the robot equine gently before looking back ahead and continuing to walk next to them.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP, Lee, ARK, Red, Pride cub

Trix kept blushing a deep shade as she continued to hold Fleur’s hand, squeezing it a bit tighter out of nervousness. She looked around a bit, staying alert and aware of her surroundings as best she could.

LAP started humming once more, staying by Trix’s side as they all walked along.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella, Anri, Sam, Panda, Shiloh

Zurteca looked back at Jessabella, then at the boys. Her attention Turned toward the dogs as wel, curious about them and wondering who exactly they were.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:07 pm

[its fine, it's fine
Arcanine- 6' 3" (tall bab), Ninetails- 3' 7" I think it said (I thought they were close to Arcanine in height, but whatever), and Mightyena is 3' 3" in height. Do you want me to look up Eevee and Umbreon heights too? They're probably like one foot tall or something.]

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam, Jessabella and Zurteca, Panda and Shiloh

Anri hummed and held the books, and looked to the dog and humanoid. He stared a moment...then shook his head a couple times.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one hummed. She giggled quietly as she watched him run below. She continued to crouch up in the tree. She hummed quietly again as she watched the fox below her.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man. She held the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eclair. She patted Jello, Pudding, and Stormie each in turn. The tiger striped dog like one nudged her, and she gasped. Jello was so tall...she really shouldn't be doing that, as she could knock people down. Pudding and Stormie both gave their mate looks, then nuzzled their girl. She smiled and patted them. She then looked to Danish and Donut, whom sniffed around Miguel's feet.

Jasell hummed and blushed still, noticing when Lee looked at her. She looked at Lee, then quickly away..

Fleur watched Lee and Jasell, giggling and nudging Trix. She pointed at the two with her free hand.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK, Trix LAP and girls

Red thrummed and let their tail remain still now, but were happy. They nudged ARK back, then continued to walk..

Pride laid there and yawned a bit. He couldn't help but smile a canine smile..

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam, Panda and Shiloh

Jessabella hummed and looked to the dogs. One transformed, and she made a small sound at this. When he spoke, she smiled a small smile and dipped her head to him. "It's a really nice cafe," she said, and Shiloh motioned them inside.

Panda

The younger panda Shepherd wagged and barked quietly a bit at them. He then sat down, watching them and Shiloh.

Shiloh

The tan and black haired male smiled at them. His blue and brown closed a moment as he did that, then opened again. His ears twitched and tail flicked, as he motioned them inside. "You can go in to eat, if you all would like."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:55 pm

(Once again, I’ve taken a long time to respond… I promise that wasn’t intentional and I really appreciate you always being so patient with me! :3 As long as you don’t mind, that would be super helpful! Thanks for the information! :) )

Sam clutched his books to his chest, continuing to hold on to Anri’s hand. The blush stayed on his cheeks as he looked over and smiled at Anri before looking back toward the entrance to the café. He waited for some of the others to enter before he did.

Jinku thought he could hear a light humming and looked around, unable to pinpoint were it was coming from. He looked around, running over to the large tree and looking around it but not yet looking up into it where Amaya was hiding.

Miguel watched Maya and her beautiful companions in amazement, chuckling a bit at the heart-warming attention she was giving her companions. He looked down at Danish and Donut and crouched down, reaching a gentle hand out to both of them. “Hey there, little ones…” he trailed off a bit, smiling gently at them.

Lee smiled at Jasell, looking away when she looked at her but not before catching her eyes for at least a second. The blush on her cheeks stayed as she turned her attention forward once more but not before the blush on her cheeks deepened when she noticed Lee and Jasell giggling at them.

ARK giggled, still whirring happily. He felt Red nudge him back and let out a small squeal, staying close to them as they walked along.

Trix felt Fleur poke her to get her attention and her antenna perked with curiousity as she continued to hold onto Fleur’s hand. She casted her gaze where she was pointing and found herself giggling along with her, blushing as well.

LAP hummed happily and whirred as they continued to walk along, staying alert of his surroundings as best he could.

Zurteca nodded in agreement. It was quite the lovely cafe. She looked toward Shilo and Panda before glancing back at Jessabella and eating for her to lead the way. Though she didn’t mean to, she zoned out a bit as she kept looking at Jessabella, lost in her own thoughts.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:55 pm

[Google says Umbreon is 3 feet...which I don't believe. Eevee is one foot tall.
Also, you're fine.]

Anri hummed and held Sam's hand, and the books. He knew once they were in the cafe, they could put down the books for a bit. He looked at Shiloh as he spoke. He nodded to him, and smiled at Panda.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one giggled again. She was very quiet about it. Considering he was a fox, though, he might still hear the sound. She then fell silent as she saw him right below her.

Maya the Pokemon breeder- female- adult- Jello (Arcanine), Pudding (Ninetails), Stormie (Mightyena ; Eclair (tan ruffed chocolate and cream), Danish and Donut- Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man. She held Eclair, and watched Miguel with Danish and Donut. They made their little noises, and nosed at him. She laughed quietly a bit as she saw this, then both wagged their tails at the man.

Jasell hummed and looked to the others. She rolled her eyes a bit as they were laughed at...but only shook her head. She glanced to Lee then away, doing so twice. She then looked around a bit, looking at some stuff.

Fleur giggled when Jasell couldn't really do anything but roll her eyes and shake her head. Fleur looked back at LAP a moment. She smiled at the SIR unit. She then smiled as she looked around, still holding Trix's hand.

Red squealed back, being they were an equine. They then walked along with ARK and the others.

Pride laid there and yawned a bit. He shook his head a couple times.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca, Anri and Sam, Panda and Shiloh

Jessabella hummed and nodded at Shiloh. She watched Panda transform, looking at him a moment and saying "Hi." She then led the way into the cafe. She looked around once they were all inside the cafe.

Panda

The younger panda Shepherd finally turned humanoid. He smiled and said "Hi."

Shiloh

The tan and black haired male smiled at them. His blue and brown watched them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:08 pm

(Thank you for your patience and understanding with me! <3)

Sam kept holding Anri's hand as he held the books to his closely with his other free hand. He blinked in surprise as Panda also transformed."Hello... How... How did you both do that?" he asked Shiloh and Panda curiously as he waited with Anri to enter the café, letting Jessabella and Zurteca enter first as the blush on his face.

Jinku's ears perked up and twitched a bit, thinking that he could hear a small giggle coming from somewhere nearby. He looked around a bit before finally looking up into the tree, soon spotting Amaya before long. He smiled and chuckled, looking up at her. "Found you!" he called up to her in a cheerful voice.

Miguel felt Danish and Donut nose at him and he chuckled, smiling as he began to pet them gently, scratching them behind the ears and gingerly stroking their heads. He had so many questions and curiosities about these fasinating creatures but he decided to wait for the right moments to ask.

The blush stayed on Lee's cheeks as she looked over at Jasell a couple times as they continued on their way. She though their eyes had locked a couple of times but she quickly looked away, not wanting to stare. She then shook her head a bit at being laughed at before looking around and keeping her attention and antenna perked and alert.

ARK

Trix continued to hold Fleur's hand, antennas perking in an alert manner as the blush stayed on her cheeks. She smiled in Fleur's direction before turning her attention toward her SIR unit LAP.

LAP hummed as he continued to walk along beside Trix. He looked toward Fleur and Trix, smilling and giggling at them in a cheerful manner.

Zurteca nodded at Panda and Shiloh, wondering about their ability to transform but deciding not to ask about that at the moment. She then followed Jessabella into the café, looking around curiously.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:06 am

[XD you're welcome]

Anri hummed and held Sam's hand, and the books. He stared at the two dog males, as Panda transformed. He then smiled and dipped his head to the other male. "Are you...Were dogs, or shape shifters?" he asked the both of them.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one giggled again. She looked down at him, pouting a bit. She said "I guess you did," and shook her head. She then realized how high up she was...and she couldn't get down. "I...I'm stuck!" she cried out. The only time she'd gone up a tree before, her dad had helped her down.

Maya the Pokemon breeder- female- adult- Jello (Arcanine), Pudding (Ninetails), Stormie (Mightyena ; Eclair (tan ruffed chocolate and cream), Danish and Donut- Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man. Eclair woke up, opened his eyes, and made a little sound. He pawed at her to be let down. She set him down, and he ran to his brothers, and she smiled as she asked Miguel "Where should we go?"

Jasell hummed and looked to the others. She felt her cheeks still blushing, and patted them a bit, sighing. She then glanced around as they walked along. They were in a museum (right? I forget where they are...) so there should be art of objects.

Fleur continued to hold the hand, and looked around a bit. She hummed a small sound or two, as they were walking. Her cheeks were still warm and pink. She shook her head a couple times, then looked around some more.

Red squealed back, being they were an equine. They then walked along with ARK and the others.

Pride laid there and yawned a bit. He shook his head a couple times.

Jessabella hummed and smiled at the two. She then stepped into the cafe with Zurteca, and glanced around. There were all sorts of people here, humans and humanoids. She even saw a couple of cat maids, literall cat eared and tailed people.

Panda

The younger panda Shepherd looked to the children. They were closer in age to him than the two adults were to him. He was eighteen or nineteen, after all. Shiloh was twenty, so he was closer in age to the two young adults then the kids.

Shiloh

The tan and black haired male chuckled a bit. His blue and brown watched them, and he noticed Panda wasn't really speaking. He opened his mouth to speak, but Anri beat him to it. "Yeah...something like that, but we don't know our exact heritage."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:56 am

Sam kept holding the hand of Anri, clutching his books tightly as he listened carefully to the response of Shiloh and Panda, nodding along as Shiloh responded. "Wow... That's fascinating, really..." he responded, staring at both of them although he didn't want to be rude or awkward.

Jinku smiled back at her until he heard her say she was stuck and couldn’t get down. He looked alarmed as he tried to think of what to do.“Stuck?! Oh no, don’t worry! I-I can help you down…” he assured, trying to think quickly on if he would be able to climb up there to help her and then help her back down without falling himself and accidentally hurting both of them…

Miguel smiled back at her before watching her put Eclair down onto the ground and the lovely creature scurry to join his brothers. He offered Eclair a hand and tried to pet him gently before looking back up at Maya, pondering her question. “Honestly, I’m not sure what all is around here to explore. Maybe we could find a nice park or café? I’m open to ideas…” he replied, stroking his chin thoughtfully.

Lee looked around the museum, her antenna twitching as she took in the sites curiously. The blush stayed on her cheeks as she continued to look around curiously. This place was so new to her and she hadn’t ever been to a place quite like it before.
(I can’t remember exactly either but museum sounds right to me! :3)

ARK let out a happy hymn as he walked along with Red. It was nice to walk with them and he enjoyed their company.

(I just realized that I didn’t post anything for ARK last time, ahhh! Sorry for that!)

Trix looked away from LAP and glanced back at Fleur, the color and warmth staying on her cheeks. She kept holding her hand as she looked around, taking in the paintings and sites around her. This was quite interesting to her and she wondered if anything here would be useful for research purposes later. Her antenna twitched a bit as her mind begin to wonder and wander.

LAP turned his attention back to the area around him and continued to hum in a cheerful manner. He made a louder humming noise, coming closer to one of the paintings that had some particularly bright colors involved in it. He stared at it for a minute, tilting his head to the side as if trying to analyze it and process what it might be.

Zurteca looked around along with Jessabella, taking note of all the different beings, some humans and some only appearing to be part human. She was a bit nervous, not used to being around so many other beings with out causing some kind of trouble or chaos. Either that or others tended to be afraid or intimidated by her anyway. Here, however, no one was reacting so far which was good as she wondered what they would do and what would happen next.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:22 pm

Anri hummed and held Sam's hand, and the books. He giggled and nodded to Shiloh, as Shiloh spoke to them. "That's...I'm sorry you don't know exactly what you are," he said. He then looked back at Zurteca and Jessabella.

The blue marked (now just on the face) white haired one whimpered. Her ears went back and her tail had stopped moving. It had been flicking and wagging earlier. She shivered and said "O-Okay..." and waited for him to figure something out.

The blonde hummed and smiled at the blonde man. She watches as Eclair nudged and nosed at the hand a bit. She put Jello, Pudding, and Stormie back in their balls. She kept Eclair, Danish, and Donut out since they weren't that big. She nodded as she said "We could go either way. A park would be nice, they could run there, but it might be about lunch time now, too."

Jasell hummed and looked to the others. She glanced around, wondering if they could find anything interesting here. She glanced to Fleur, as the other spoke. She smiled as she nodded along to what the blonde said.

(XD kay. Lol, I'm watching a show called Midnight Museum. It goes up once a week, the episodes, but anyway)

Fleur continued to hold the hand, and looked around a bit. She looked to the paintings and pottery, then began to think. "We have a place like this on our planet. It has trinkets and bones and stuff, so i wonder if we could find the same things here."

Red snorted and flicked their tail a bit. They nudged at ARK a bit, then checked on Pride.

(XD it's fine)

Pride lifted his head to look around a bit. He nodded to Red as they checked on him.

Jessabella hummed and smiled at the two. She dipped her head to the cat maids, as they nodded to her. She glanced to the boys, the canines, and Zurteca. "We should probably go find a table or booth," she said to them."

Panda

The younger panda Shepherd smiled and nodded to Anri. "It's fine...we don't really mind it," he said, which was true. They didn't really care what species they were. The two just cared about each other, and knew they loved each other.

Shiloh

The tan and black haired male chuckled a bit. His blue and brown glanced between them, and he nodded when Panda finally spoke. He looked at Jessabella as she spoke. "I can show you to the seats, depending on whether you want a table or booth."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me