1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Wind whistled through the air, blowing gusts of clouds across the sky. Storm was able to smell the coming rain as he padded along an abandoned Two-leg path. Small drops of water began to leak from the sky, so Storm quickened his pace, hoping to find shelter before it started to pour. He managed to duck under a bush before the drops got bigger. It was a straggly bush, and it didn't protect him from the rain completely. He lied down anyways, tucking his paws underneath him and flicking the water off of his ears. It would have to do since there wasn't anything better.
Storm watched as the rain quickened to a downpour. Water pooled up quite fast, creating large puddles. Of this continued, he'd have to leave his shelter for higher ground.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:45 pm

The water seemed to have risen once more. It frustrated the blue-eyed she-cat. She prayed to Starclan that the water level would begin to lower. There was so little land left and, with the new born-kits, they really needed a dry camp. Still, she stayed strong for the sake of her clanmates. The levels would go down at some point. The oncoming storm told her it was going to be a while. She swam through the clear water and stretched on the other side, shaking her pelt. The water was moving quickly, another thing to worry about. She sighed before running across the wet forest floor, searching for signs of prey. She had forgotten about the two-leg camp and the dangers of it. She rushed right into the camp and found herself falling. It wasn’t far until she hit the water that had collected at the bottom of the hole. She huffed as she hit the water with a splash. She stood up in the water. It came up to her belly. She tried to climb out but the walls were too muddy. She mewed in frustration. Maybe there was another way out...
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Storm hissed when the water began to lap at his paws. He scrambled out from under the bush and flattened his ears against the oncoming rain. Lashing his tail in frustration, he ran along the Two-leg path. His paws sank in the mud, slowing him down. Blinded by the rain, he almost didn't notice the Two-leg camp in front of him. Skidding to a halt, he dug his claws in the wet dirt to stop him from sliding over the edge. Peering down, he saw that rainwater had collected at the bottom. He was just about to turn away when he heard a mew. Someone was down there!
Storm dug his claws in the mud before leaning further over the edge to search for the cat. A sudden gust of wind sent him tumbling off the edge. He landed with a splash that soaked him to the bone.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:57 pm

She hissed, her silver fur fluffing up as water splashed onto her and a strange scent filled the area. It wasn’t a bad one, just odd to her. She looked at the new comer with interest in her blue eyes. “Come to join the fun?” She mewed sarcastically to him, her ears pinned back as droplets of rain smooth her fur. She was used to the feeling of water soaking her fur so this didn’t bother her. Still, she backed into the hole a bit where there was a bit of a cave formed. Her eyes studied him. It was much easier to see him now that the water wasn’t dripping into her eyes. He was a decent looking cat. He was clearly a loner though. His scent gave that away. “Where do you come from? And what are you doing in Rainclan territory?” She demanded to know.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Storm blinked the water out of his eyes. "Who's territory? And I just wandered over here. I was going to get you out, but then I slipped."
The she-cat was stunning, even though she was drenched in water.
He looked up at the top. "We'll have to wait for the rain to fill up the camp, I think. No way we'll be able to climb up these walls. Hope your a good swimmer." Storm wasn't too bad and swimming himself, but he certainly didn't enjoy it. His wasn't very good at it, and hoped that everything would turn out alright.
The water level in the camp was rising slowly, and it nearly reached his shoulders now.
"Who exactly are you?" he asked, figuring that he may as well know who she was since they were stuck her together.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:26 pm

“Trust me, I’m a good swimmer.” She said, swimming out of the cave that had filled up st his point. The water had small waves rippling through it that lapped at her muzzle. They would be able to swim out soon. She was grateful for that part. The sooner she could find food and return to camp the better. She had to push the water with her paws to keep her head above water now. “Streamdust. I’m a Rainclan cat. I’m out hunting for my clan.” She told him honestly. There was no reason to lie to him about that much. Not to mention he didn’t seem like he was going to cause much harm.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:31 pm

"I'm Storm," he said, flicking his tail. Streamdust was a pretty name, but an odd one. "What's a Clan?" he asked her.
He was unable to touch the bottom so he churned the water with his paws to keep afloat. Storm tipped his muzzle up to keep it out of the water. A wave of panic washed over him as he paddled in place. He had to keep telling himself that he wouldn't drown. He'd get out of there soon.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:37 pm

What’s a clan? How did this cat not know what a clan was? It was one of the most ridiculous things she’d ever heard. “A group of cats of course! We all live together and work together. We’re a community. The kits grow into apprentices who are trained by warriors whom protect the clan. Or, an apprentice mag chose the path of a medicine cat, or be chosen for the role, and train under he medicine cat. And a warrior might become a queen and raise young. Or a warrior may be chosen to be deputy and follow their leaders pawsteps. Understand?” She asked, hoping her could connect all of those pieces as they reached the middle of the hole. A few more tail lengths to go.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:54 pm

"I guess," he said, still a bit confused, but didn't push the subject since she seemed irritated.
The water finally pushed them to the top. Storm swam to the edge and dug his claws in, pulling himself out of the camp. Once he was clear of the edge, he shook the water from his fur and turned back to see if Streamdust needed help.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 pm

The silver furred cat climbed out of the hole and laid on the ground, enjoying the feeling of the ground beneath her paws. He muscles ached from keeping her up in the water. She licked her fur, trying to dry it. “So, where are you going?” She asked. Maybe she could help him get to his destination quicker or give him something to help.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items