1x1 with EchoOfShatteredIce!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with EchoOfShatteredIce!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:39 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa looked down at the floor. She sighed, knowing that if she wanted to stay here, she'd have to tell him.
"I can't go back," she told him, meaning her home. "He kicked me out, and I have no where to go. All my friends' houses aren't exactly 'safe'." There, she told him.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

Curtis frowned. "I figured your situation wasn't great." He looked around his room. "I'll clean up later, and bring in the spare mattress so you can have a proper bed. you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like. Eventually, I'll talk to my "parents" about the situation after you're more comfortable. They're really nice people. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. That and they're convinced I'm gay for whatever reason. Or we could show them our markings. I don't know." He looked up at her. "I'm really happy you told me," He said. "There's something about the whole soul mate stigma that makes you feel the others emotions. I had a hard time sleeping last night because of it."
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Lexa
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

"Thank you," she said. "No one's done anything like this for me before. My friends' couldn't and my parents.... anyways, thank you."
Lexa shrugged, "I didn't know about that," she said when he told her about feeling the other's emotions. "Actually, I don't know anything about the whole 'soul-mate' thing. I never really cared to learn anything about it. Guess I probably should've." She walked over to the door. "I think your parents have left now. Mind if I use the bathroom?"
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:24 pm

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

Curtis frowned more. "I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't had much struggles in my life, other than my real parents being in the military. My moms parents have raised me, so I consider them my parents..." He trailed off, kinda sadly. "... Bringing up you don't really have parents kinda gives you a weird reputation at school. I'm sure its hard on you. By the sounds of it, your home life isn't the best." Curtis looked at her. "I can answer any questions you have. I'm kinda a hopeless romantic, so I've done my research on how it works. I've just never been in a relationship, because I've been waiting for... Well, I guess you. I understand if you're disappointed.
I feel pretty bad about all the stuff I've done." Then he nodded. "Oh yeah, you can go to the bathroom. I'm sorry."
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:55 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

"Alright," she said. "No, that's okay." She turned to go, but then paused at the door. She turned back to face him, saying, "You're not going to tell anyone about this. Not about me, my situation, or the mark. Not even to your friends. It's none of their business and I don't want the attention." Then she left and went to the bathroom.
Lexa splashed water on her face, and dried it, staring at her reflection in the mirror. She still couldn't quite believe that this was happening, but knew that she needed to accept it. She brushed her teeth and hair, then changed into a plaid long-sleeved top that covered her mark and ripped jeans.
Once she was done getting ready, she went back to Curtis' room. "Should I leave my stuff here, or take it all with me to school?"
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:34 am

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

"I won't." Curtis zipped his lips." He sat there thinking awhile about everything. The last 24 hours were crazy. He had joined track, and now his soul mate has been revealed to him. His head felt like it was spinning, and felt a little queasy. Once Lexa came back, he looked at her. "Yeah, uh." He looked around his room. "You can just leave your stuff in my closet, and just take what you need to school." He walked over to his closet and opened it. Other than his clothes hung up and a box on the floor, the closet was really empty. The box read "Memories".
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:23 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

Lexa nodded and took out the things she didn't need for school. She put her clothes, toiletries, sketchbooks, and art supplies inside the closet and kept her school supplies inside her bag. She glanced at the box but didn't say anything. Lexa pulled on a hoodie and slung her bag over her shoulder. "Ready to go?" she asked him, not expecting to be eating breakfast. She normally did at her house, but she didn't really think that they'd be feeding her here. But she didn't have money to buy food for herself, so she wasn't sure what to do.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:42 am

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

As if he read Her mind, Curtis began talking. "I usually stop by a gas station before going to work to Get a bite to eat. I do have a car, if you'd like to ride with me. Not required of course." He grabbed his backpack. "I'm ready to go when you are."
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:50 am

Lexa Woods
18|Bisexual|February 2nd

"I'll come with you, I guess," she told him. "I don't have money to pay for anything, but don't feel obligated to buy me something." She followed him downstairs and to his car.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:31 am

Curtis Luciano
18||Straight||March 14th

Curtis lead her to his car. He got in and started it. "So, what do you want?" He said, completely ignoring her statement.
"I'm in the mood for a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin. It's no hassle buying you breakfast, really." He said. Was Curtis over doing it? Probably. He knew that Lexa didnt like him. He was sure it was going to stay that way. But he thought that if he had to be stuck with her as a soulmate, he might as well try.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

Pyca

My pets