The good, the bad, and the worse (1x1 w/ mywashingtonromance

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The good, the bad, and the worse (1x1 w/ mywashingtonromance

Postby synastry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:15 am

Hey hey! Y'all know the drill: No posting unless myself or mywashingtonromance, free to stalk this in the way us on cs do with rps If you have any questions, shoot me or mywashingtonromance a pm!
Last edited by synastry on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

π‘»π‘―π‘¬π‘Ήπ‘¬βœπ‘Ί 𝑳𝑢𝑻𝑺 𝑢𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺

┏xxxxβ”“
β”–xxxxβ”š
┏xxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
β”–xxxxxxxxxxβ”š
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 π‘°π‘»βœπ‘Ί 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑢
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The good, the bad, and the worse (1x1 w/ mywashingtonrom

Postby mywashingtonromance » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:24 am

Alexander Carmen
x
-
18 years old (for only a few days, and already acting like a full adult), senior in high school
-
gay, and out. the jocks sometimes throw a slur at him, but everyone leaves him alone for the most part
-
Alex is a lanky guy- he's average height and quite skinny. What he lacks in physical prowess, he makes up for with a hard appearance. Alex bleaches his hair completely white, and is often sporting mostly black and often ripped clothing, rings always clad on his fingers.
He drives an obnoxious red jeep covered in stickers ranging from politics to music, and he's none too careful about driving it.
-
Alex is a classic quiet rebel. He's smart, but rarely uses it for school, instead preferring to ditch classes unimportant to him to read novels off in a park or take a long walk while listening to music. Around his fellow teenagers, he's kind of brooding. He's snappy,
sarcastic, and clearly uninterested in the high school food chain. Alone, he's intellectual but destructive.

//i can add more to this if you have any questions about him, but i'd prefer to just rp him out//
Last edited by mywashingtonromance on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:46 am

xx

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Name: Gabriel Waters
Sexuality: Gay (closeted)

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’

Being seen as a very good student, Gabe has always viewed anyone who is late or skips class as a delinquent. Gabe always studies for tests, never is a minute late to class, and hasn't been to a single party since elementary school, and that was a birthday party.
He prefers to wear hoodies and jeans, and has a hoodie for every day of the week.

(Trying to keep this a bit minimalist/flexible to rp out c:)
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏xxxxβ”“
β”–xxxxβ”š
┏xxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
β”–xxxxxxxxxxβ”š
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mywashingtonromance » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:56 am

awesome! i know you said you were going to sleep soon, so do you want to start now? or i could start and you could respond tomorrow or whatever works for you. also i’m gonna change him to eighteen
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:50 pm

(Gahh sorry for the late reply! I can start if you'd like?
again, sorry for not getting back to ya faster)
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏xxxxβ”“
β”–xxxxβ”š
┏xxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
β”–xxxxxxxxxxβ”š
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mywashingtonromance » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:06 am

//totally okay! i’d love if you could start, i just woke up

i’m gonna start in a hot minute because then i’ll be away from my computer for a few hours//

Alexander Carmen
-
Alex is not the type of person to show up to school on time. It's against his entire persona. Which is why when he arrives, quite poorly, in his parking spot just in the nick of time for the warning bell, he sits in his car listening to loud music for twenty minutes. Once the amusement of that has worn off, he hops out of his obnoxious car and saunters towards the front entrance. He crumples up his late pass almost as soon as it's handed to him and heads towards first period, which is a science class he can't quite remember the name of but is certain he's not interested in. When he enters into the class, he stands and surveys it for just a moment, waiting for the teacher to yell at him or tell him something passive aggressive.

Alexander certainly stands out among the cookie cutter rows of students. His carefully styled and dyed hair, his ripped blacks jeans with a cigarette carton poking out of the pocket, and his rolled up gray sweater that shows just a couple of his fresh tattoos certainly stand in contrast to the rest of his peers in polos and hoodies.

Once the teacher has awarded him with a stern look, Alex takes his seat in the back and glares impassively forward. He frowns slightly once his teacher reminds the class that they're going on a field trip to the zoo, which Alex mutters is "very sophomoric", and downright scowls when they say they'll be assigned partners to walk around the zoo with. Alex murmurs some choice insults and zones out when the teacher begins to list off partners. He figures whoever his partner is will find him.
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:42 am

Gabriel Waters;;

Gabe, as usual, was right on time for school today. He was completely prepared for his Biology class, no matter what got thrown at him. Or at least Gabe thought he was. He sat down at his desk, wrote down the homework, and pulled out a book to read. Gabe was always reading, no matter where he was. On the bus? yep. During lunch? You bet. During class when he finished early? Definitely. After about 20 minutes passed in class, Alexander Carmen walked in. Of course! the biggest delinquent in school finally decided to show up. As Alexander passed Gabe, he muttered "About time."

His hair was completely white, and it was meh. He had a box of cigarettes sticking out of his pocket, ripped jeans, new tattoos. One of the worst students ever, and Gabe knew it would be a nightmare for anyone who got paired up with him for the zoo field trip today.

As the teacher said "Ok. Partners are assigned for this one. Maybe some students will be a good influence on others this time." At those words, Gabe just had a feeling that he was gonna be paired up with someone who either didn't get good grades, or was a slacker in groups. As the teacher said "Gabe, you'll be partnered with Alexander." Gabes eyes widened at that. He was not expecting to be paired up with him of all people. Once the teacher finished listing the names, he stood up, walked over, and said quietly "Uh, I did hear you right, right? I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be paired off with Alexander." He glanced back, and the 18 year old seemed to be extremely disinterested. Gabe's face looked almost disgusted; he couldn't stand Alexander.
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏xxxxβ”“
β”–xxxxβ”š
┏xxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
β”–xxxxxxxxxxβ”š
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mywashingtonromance » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:59 am

Alexander Carmen
-
Alexander, too, had pulled out a book by the time their teacher had finished reading the pairs off. If there was anything good a teacher could say about him, it was that he was often buried in a book (though, typically, it was one he wasn't supposed to be reading in a class he shouldn't be reading in). He appeared to be halfway through Hamlet, which was probably not the expected reading material for the schools' delinquent, but that didn't stop him from reading it.

He looked up from his book and cocked an eyebrow when he heard Gabriel say his name, snorting as he realized the nature of the other boys' conversation with the teacher. He closed his book around his finger, keeping his place, slung his backpack over his shoulder, and started heading toward the front like the rest of the students.

"Don't worry Gabe," he said softly, smirking as he passed the boy. He stopped briefly, chewing his gum thoughtfully and then snapping a bubble right next to Gabriel. "You might actually learn something from me," he told him, laughing as he ambled off. As an afterthought, he turned his head slightly and blew Gabriel a kiss before continuing out of the room and heading to the front of the school to get on the bus the class would be taking.

He wasn't wasting any time- he went to the back of the bus and opened his book back up, certain the teacher wouldn't budge on pairing and he'd be seeing Gabriel in the seat soon enough.
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:20 am

Gabriel Waters;;

"I'm sorry Gabe, but the partner decisions are final. Now, go to the bus. Buddy system starts now, because everyone will be on their own once we get there. You'll get more information as we arrive." Groaning, Gabe, grabbed his bag, jacket, wallet, phone, and book. running a hand through his hair, Gabe was shocked when Alexander blew him a kiss. Oh god, does he know I'm gay? Please don't let him know... Glaring at his partner, Gabe made his way to the bus. He sat one row away from Alexander, close enough he wouldn't get yelled at, but not too close to where he'd be bothered.

Noticing that Alexander was reading Hamlet, he was surprised. He himself wasn't a huge Shakespeare fan, but he was still surprised. Sighing, Gabe put his headphones on, taking out his book, Court of Fives, as well. The zoo wasn't too far away; only about 30 minutes, but he felt like this ride was going to feel like forever. He looked up and saw another student snickering at him, most likely because Alexander had blown him a kiss. It took everything in Gabe not to blush profusely, but he was fairly sure he cheeks were at least a little red.

Once everyone was on the bus and it started moving, Gabe glanced back at Alexander. His curiosity was spiking now, and he couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen that day.
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏xxxxβ”“
β”–xxxxβ”š
┏xxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
β”–xxxxxxxxxxβ”š
synastry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mywashingtonromance » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:35 am

Alexander Carmen
-
Alex rolled his eyes as Gabe avoided sitting with him, but took the opportunity to lie horizontally in the bus seat, his head halfway into the aisle, holding his book above him. The teacher shouted his name from the front of the bus, but Alex ignored it and they simply gave up. He was concentrating wholly on the book, even ignoring the balls of paper a football player kept throwing at him in an attempt to get it to stick in Alex's hair.

"You know," Alex said, his voice deep and just barely quiet enough to be heard. He dryly continued, looking up and making eye contact with Gabe on one of the occasions when the other boy looked back, "If you're going to keep looking at me like that, you should probably buy me a drink first." He scowled as he noticed Gabriel's headphones, figuring the other boy hadn't heard him. He lifted Hamlet back up to his face and continued reading until the ride was over.

Alexander ignored the teacher's incessant instructions once they arrived, and only began paying attention again once his feet were solidly on the ground and he was next to his "buddy". He glanced over at Gabriel, his expression unreadable.

"Well prettyboy," he began, his lips tilting up into a smirk for a millisecond. "I wasn't listening to anything that just happened, so I don't know what we're actually doing. At some point though, we've gotta hit up the gift shop. Need to buy my sister's baby something."

He took special care to put Hamlet into his backpack, uncharacteristically doing something slowly and carefully. He looked at Gabriel and arched his eyebrows, clearly ready to go... do whatever it was he was supposed to be doing.
mywashingtonromance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me