1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 am

Haden smiled and looked at her, letting out a very large yawn. "I love you." He whispered and gave her a gentle kiss. "We did some good things today and I'm so proud of us." He started to rub his hand through her hair to relax her enough to fall asleep.

Logan nodded. "Yeah, we have to get Liana out of the car without waking her up." He got out and went to get her." He slowly started to unbuckle her and pick her up, supporting her head.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:32 am

Violet nodded a little,"Mm-mm......" She murmured as her head rested against his shoulder, her eyes closed to sleep.

Brooke smiled as she watched him,"You could have just taken the carrier out with her still buckled up, instead of risking the chance of waking her up." She said softly.

Liana was in too deep of a sleep to wake up as she was picked up. The pacifier she was sucking early had fallen out on the ride there and currently in the carrier.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Haden rested his head on her head and closed his eyes too.

Logan nodded and held her. "I know, but I just wanted to hold her again." He carried her inside and sat on the couch before falling asleep with her still in his arms.

Beth came in the livingroom and lightly laughed. "They must be so tired." She hugged Brooke. "Your father is at babies r us getting some surprise for you two. So I'll help you unload after we get Liana into an actual baby bed."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 pm

Brooke smiled as Logan and Liana fell asleep on the couch before she smiled,"Mom!" She hugged her mother happily,"Oh, he is?" She asked curiously before smiling,"Did you get a crib, or are we just using the bassinet for now?" She asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Beth smiled and gently went to pick up Liana quiet not to wake either of them up. "Of we already got the baby bed as soon as you told us." She smiled and carried her to it. "She is so tiny."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Brooke gently laid a blanket on top of Logan after her mother carefully picked Liana up. She then grabbed the baby bag she brought in with her before walking next to Beth to the room, smiling happily,"She really is." She agreed.

Liana slightly squirmed after she was picked up before relaxing in Beth's arms.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Beth started to rock her in her arms. "So do y'all have a future plan?" She asked. "Like what about jobs and a babysitter?" She questions.

John walked in and slammed the door rather loud like he always does, but luckyly Logan was still fast asleep.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:14 pm

Brooke looked at her mother as she asked her questions,"Um...... I don't know. Maybe until graduation you could babysit her while Logan and I are at school?" She asked before flinching as she heard the front door slam.

Unlike Logan, Liana squirmed a little more as she heard the door slam, her face scrunching a bit before starting to cry in Beth's arms.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:21 pm

Beth gasped and started to rock her. "Shh, Liana it's okay..." She whispered and looked at Brooke. "I could babysit for y'all honey."

Liana looked at her and kept crying. She then looked around as a very tall man came in.

John gasped and put a hand over his mouth. "I'm so sorry." He then walked over and hugged Brooke. "Hey sweetheart, I have a surprise for you in the livingroom."

Haden slowly woke up after the nap and looked at Violet, gently rubbing her arm.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:30 pm

"Thank you." Brooke smiled before looking at her father and hugging him,"It's okay. Just, maybe while we are staying here, don't slam the doors." She suggested before smiling,"I heard you were getting me a surprise." She said.

Liana started to calm down a bit as she tried hiding her face, sleepiness still showing.

Violet shifted a little as she felt something rub her arm, causing her to slowly open her eyes.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me