1x1 (Jay's Call x ToxicHeaven)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 (Jay's Call x ToxicHeaven)

Postby ToxicHeaven » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 pm

This is a roleplay between Avocado Lime and I please don't post unless us

Zephyr
male - pet has a red collar - 29 moons

He was born to a stray who a little
after birth was taken into the
shelter. He lived in the shelter
for a year or two before he was
adopted by a little girl and her
family. He lived happily with
them until little by little the
girl got older and she started
to focus on other things. He
was never neglected or hurt
but he always felt distanced.
Lately, he has been sneaking
out and wandering the area
around his home every day
getting farther and farther.

Melody
female - lead female - 24 moons

She was born and raised in the
clan raised by the past leader
and trained to take over. When
her parents were killed she found
herself suddenly pushed into the
position of running the clan. It
has been hard but she has been
doing her best to make good
choices for everyone else to keep
them all safe.[/center]
Last edited by ToxicHeaven on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 (Avocado Lime x ToxicHeaven)

Postby gabrielle. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

◢◣◢◣◤ . ◥◢◣◢◣
What doesnt kill me better start running..
◤◥◤◥◣ . ◢◤◥◤◥

history; x When he was apprentice age, he decided to leave his parents behind and went on his own journey to discover who he really was. Only then did he find out who, or what the clans were. Immediantly he became intruiged and wanted to know more- so seeked knowledge from the kitty-pets around. He gained more and more interest, and suddenly became involved in the folk-lore so deeply he felt as though he was part of a clan himself. Though he did prefer being on his own far more.

Character; x Crow can be a very foolish tom, as however distant he seems he has a tendancy to come running back in an instant. Some would call it being clingy, others would call it being reassuring. However you'd like to take it- thats him. Though he is surely a tom, he is rather emotional which isnt always accepted in his small family; and instead of staying in the small 'clan' type thing- he decided it would be far better for him to be on his own.
T H E B A S I C S
Name; Crow
Prefix; Crow His curious nature
Suffix; x ?
Age; 25 Moons

Gender; Tom
Rank; Loner
Desired Rank; x
Sexuality; Bisexual

T H E O U T S I D E
Eyes; Azure blue
Fur; Thick pelt of tabby brown
Build; Tall and muscular
Scent; Pine leaves
Voice; Deep, strong and commanding- though holds a certain warmth
Scars; No major ones

C L O S E B Y
Kin;
Mother; Wren [deceased] Black she with brown eyes
Father; Rabbit [alive] Red tom with yellow eyes
Siblings; Mint [deceased] sickly black tomkit
Crush; x
Mate; x
Kits; x
Previous Clans?; None

gabrielle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest
ions :) / timezone

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 pm

◢◣◢◣◤ . ◥◢◣◢◣
Inhale courage, exhale fear.
◤◥◤◥◣ . ◢◤◥◤◥

history; x As a kit, she lived a fairly normal life. Like other kits her age she thrived to become the Deputy, but as an apprentice it dawned on her that the clans success is far more important then her own. Eventually, after moons of hunting and fighting as a warrior- she became the Lead Warrior, and is fairly greatful for her title. The only thing that bothers her msot recently is that her friends are pressuring her to take a mate, though she isnt anywhere near interested in any cats in the clan.

Character; x A calm, level-headed she whom doesnt often act out in selfishness. Though she is young she is fairly wise, but does take her time when making decisions, and can often be all too gullible. She is a she-cat that can be easy to desieve as she is far too trusting, in fact she believes that all cats must have morals.
T H E B A S I C S
Name; SnowBerry
Prefix; Snow Her snowy white pelt
Suffix; Berry Her berry pink nose
Age; 27 Moons

Gender; She-cat
Rank; Lead-warrior
Desired Rank; x
Sexuality; Bisexual

T H E O U T S I D E
Eyes; Green and blue
Fur; sleek white coat
Build; Lean, sleek
Scent; Leaves
Voice; Stirdy and ferm
Scars;

C L O S E B Y
Kin;
Mother; Applerun
Father; Torrentbite
Siblings; x
Crush; x
Mate; x
Kits; x
Mentor; Growlrumble

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Melody
Yawning and stretching nearly falling out of the tree she had been sleeping in digging her claws into the bark she quickly recovered glancing around to ensure no one had seen her. Climbing down the tree she landed on the ground and looked around a few others were still in the camp she had sent out patrols and a hunting party earlier it seemed they had not come back yet. Looking up through the trees she sniffed the air it smelled wet like it was going to rain soon she hoped the trees would offer enough cover for them and keep them warm enough.

Zephyr
He purred as his girl pet him with one hand while she used a stick to change the pictures on the weird screen thing she had a thing for staring at. After a while, she got up and left leaving him on the sofa alone watching her go out the door hopping onto the windowsill and watching her completely leave. Thinking for a moment he hopped down again and trotted down to the basement and out the broken window into the backyard stretching when his feet his the warm grass.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 pm

SnowBerry
A white she-cat crouched down, her pelt twitching as flies and other insects landed on her. The small vole that was only a few tail-lengths away from her nibbled peacefully on a bunch of berries, completely unaware of the cat stalking him. Bunching up her muscles,
SnowBerry leaped forwards- landing on the prey with ease, and giving its neck a killing bite. Nearly in an instant, it was dead. She picked it up, allowing it to hang form her jaws along with the other two sources of prey as she returned to her clan, happy with her job.

Crow
A dark tabby tom leaped forwards, leaves collecting at the fur on the bottom of his paws. He could tell where he was, and he knew better then to wander further north. Afterall- the neighboring clan resided north, and he had learned the hard way as a youngin to be very wary around their territory borders. Even though their was a lovely mouse twitching and grooming in the underbrush; he had to resist... Barely. Swiping a tongue over his white muzzle, he narrowed his eyes at the mouse, trying to prey to his ancestors that somehow it'd cross the border onto no-cats land. He was far too hungry to pass it up.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 pm

Melody
She checked on up on the kits and their watcher before checking in with the medics sending them out to make sure they were stocked with anything they needed. Sighing she flicked her ears looking at everything seemed okay the only issues lately were that other cats got too close starting a few fights. Seeing snowberry return with kills made her feel a little better at least they would not be too desperate for food "Good job" she praised the female "Could you go patrol a little we have had a few close calls from the east you are my best so it would be a good spot for you" she said.

Zephyr
He hopped up onto his fence looking at his home for a moment taking a deep breath he hopped down walking into the trees behind his house. Yawning he headed through the trees looking around pouncing into a few bushes startling birds into the air he watched them fly away. Walking he sniffed around he could smell a few other cats but none of the scents seemed too fresh so he was not worried about it for the moment.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:03 pm

SnowBerry
She nodded at her leaders words, her paws feeling worn with usage. "Okay, i'll head out now." SnowBerry mreowed, turning on her tail and padding out of the bramble entrance of the camp. Deciding it'd be best to patrol the east and south borders, where kitty-pets seemed to roam, she picked up her pace; sprinting forwards with her mouth open to catch any scents. After a few meters of running, the sharp scent of kibble and catnip notified her that she wasnt alone... Snowberry couldnt help but feel worried, and slowly sniffed through the brush, seeing a tom-cat with a red collar.

Crow
His tail lashed in annoyance as he stared forwards, his stomach grumbling loudly. The mouse hadnt even heard nor seen him, and it stayed rooted to the spot. Feeling his ribs begin to prod at his flesh, he couldnt help but pad forwards- right over the border. In the process, he startled the mouse; sending it running from the bush straight ahead... Where the clan cats scent grew strongest. His whiskers twichting in anger, he sprinted after the mouse- it leading him closer and closer to the camp with each step. Crow couldnt let it go though, hunger was driving him mad... Eventually the scents grew strongest; and he could see the camp behind a few very tall trees, though he continued the chase; jumping on the mouse and giving it a biting kill. Nearly instantly, he wolfed it down. "Finally.."

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:49 am

Melody
She watched her lead warrior head off she was lucky to have the female she was very hardworking and good at what she does too. Lifting her nose the breeze swept in a smell of a new cat a male one too she was about to follow the smell when she saw him next to the camp chasing a mouse. Her ears flicked back and she stalked closer into a nearby bush to observe him so far she had been the only one to notice him. When he killed the mouse and ate it she felt slightly bad seeing him so hungry but at the same time some of her clan were going hungry they needed the prey on their territory. Letting out a low growl she emerged from the bush "You realize you are in my clan's territory?" she asked circling him her tail flicking behind her.

Zephyr
He walked up to a nearby tree reaching up against it he stretched and clawed at the bark it felt so much better than the wooden soft structures he had back home. Rubbing against the tree as he walked away he started to feel as if he was being watched and stopped looking around with his nose in the air. His head whipped in SnowBerrys direction and he eyed the female she looked dirty and a little thin definitely not a pet like he was. His ears flicked unsure of the female he was looking at flicking his tail he stepped a little closer to her "who are you?.." he asked looking her over a little better.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Crow
---
His eyes widened in alarm at the sight of a grey she-cat, and he quickly pinned his ears down, taking a few steps back. "Why of course." His voice trailed off as he examined the she cat. "So you're one of the clan cats, hmm? Well I won't steal again." with that, he shrugged his haunches and gave his paw a swift lick.

SnowBerry
--
In an instant, her tail had bushed up, spiking against each thread of fur. "I could ask you the same thing, kitty! Why are you so close to clan territory." her voice was a harsh hiss, filled with worry and anxiety. Examining him with non matching eyes, she couldn't help but feel regretful. Snow Berry began to wish she had brought a patrol with her, though she was sure she could take the Tom on if she needed yo... She just didn't want to.

gabrielle

─────────────

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest

gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Melody
She felt her prickled fur ease down on her back a little when he easily agreed it was a different reaction than she normally got from others. Watching his every movement she could tell he was not part of another clan as he didn't have the mixed scents of other felines on him making her wondered if he was a pet. Looking at his neck there was no balding that a collar would cause so that was ruled out slowly curiosity got the best of her and she asked "who are you?" she lifted her head more to watch him.

Zephyr
He watched as she fluffed herself up as he got closer he could not help but laugh a little when she called him kitty narrowing his eyes he stopped moving. "Close," he said carefully "not in the territory" he added coyly he could tell she was prepared for a fight but he had no intention of being the first to attack. Sitting down he glanced around showing he was not worried about the female "My name is Zephyr by the way so refrain from calling me 'kitty' please" he told her.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me