1X1 with arvanien

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with arvanien

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Basil

"Really? That's wonderful!" Basil said happily, a sense of relief washing over her. She had been worried sick that Celeste wasn't going to live. It was great to see a little color back in Celeste's cheeks! It also made Basil's heart feel a bit lighter as she saw how much Arion had perked up. She could only imagine how relieved he was to know that his sister was going to live. As Arion pulled her into his lap, Basil was caught a little off guard by his sudden, affectionate hug for a moment. Though, she beamed up at him cheerfully, despite her apparent tiredness and puffy, slightly red eyes. His sweet gesture comforted her- she always felt better from his warm, cozy embrace. Basil hugged him back fiercely, wrapping her arms around his neck, " Of course I'm okay! Are you alright?" She asked, still a bit worried about him. Meeting his gaze, she couldn't help but smile- his purely delighted expression was somehow contagious. Basil only looked away as she heard Juniper's cry. Her smile grew as she saw Celeste slowly stirring, " Celeste! You're awake" She exclaimed happily

Juniper

Celeste! ,” Juniper’s entire face lit up in pure joy as Celeste opened her eyes. His purple eyes glittered delightedly as he felt happy tears roll down his cheeks. He didn’t even seem to notice anyone else was in the room; not even Arion as he snarled something at him. Juniper barely noticed as Kyran gently helped him sit up. Very gently, he took Celeste’s hand in his, somehow beaming and sniffling all at the same time. “ Darling, h-how are you feeling?”, He softly ran his thumb across her hand, thankful that her hand was warm and soft. She’s alive! She’s alive and here with me Juniper almost couldn’t believe it- she had been so close to death. He had been terrified that he was going to lose Celeste. But, now that she was awake, all of his fears dissipated and were replaced by uncontainable joy. Juniper felt so happy that he could have jumped off of the gurney and wrapped Celeste in the warmest hug ever- though that probably wasn’t the best idea for either of them. Instead he leaned over and gently pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, “ I love you so much, honey bunny.” Juniper whispered softly. Pulling away, he smiled at her with his usual crooked grin, a devoted fondness in his eyes. He didn’t care who was watching, including Arion. If the red-haired Quell wanted to kill him, then he could die a happy man knowing that Celeste was going to live.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:52 pm

Arion

Celeste

Kyran

He laughed, his eyes shining with pleasure as Basil hugged him back. It was a lovely sound to hear after the anguish of the past few hours; plus Arion had a cute laugh. He looked down at Basil in his lap as if she was a goddess - which she basically was to him. Arion was exhausted and close to passing out, but it was now the least of his worries. "That's good. With my sister and with you, I couldn't possibly be happier." He stroked her hair, holding her close, but was obviously still keeping an eye on Juniper.

Celeste gave a small smile of elation, her sky blue eyes twinkling brightly. "Juniper. You're alive," she whispered, pure joy in each word. She was too weak to lift her head, but just seeing her precious, adorable Juniper was enough. "I've never felt better," she giggled, slipping her hand in his. She had just woken up from a coma, didn't know how much time had passed, and had no idea how both of them had ended up in Solodin with Arion and Basil, but she didn't care as long as Juniper was with her. Celeste blushed faintly as Juniper kissed her forehead, smiling as her eyes sparkled with amusement. It was impossibly sweet of him, and she clearly enjoyed it. "I'm so glad we're together. I love you too, puppy." She reached up and put her hand on the back of his neck, kissing him back gently on the cheek. Juniper's smile was all she wanted to see. In the background, Kyran was squealing happily. "Aaahhhhhhh," he went, flapping his hands in the same way he had when Juniper transformed earlier. "I now pronounce you husband and wife!" He cried happily. Celeste blushed harder, throwing an amused look at the excitable male nurse. "Is-is he okay?" Indeed, Kyran looked like he was going to cry for joy.

Arion, who had been watching for a while, decided to stop this. Kyran was NOT helping. Gently but firmly, he put his other arm around Celeste, effectively cutting Juniper off. "Alright, you need your rest, Celly. We can always talk later." He said softly, looking at her fondly but wistfully. Now it was crystal clear that she loved Juniper. What was he going to do? His sister, out of all people, had fallen for a cute, disarming guy who was a Howler. Arion wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't right in front of his eyes. He didn't really know what to think of it, but he knew Celeste was too young. She was only eighteen! He pulled the blanket up to her chin, after giving her a quick peck on the cheek. Celeste knew better than to protest; Arion only wanted what was the best for her.
Last edited by arvanien on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 am

Basil

Arion’s laugh was just too adorable for this world. Basil absolutely loved it, especially after everything that had happened in the past few hours. Seeing Arion this happy made her heart feel so much lighter. Somehow, it made her forget about all of her worries and tiredness. Basil smiled back up at him, her emerald colored eyes glittering happily. She loved the way Arion gently stroked her hair, though she couldn't help but notice how he kept an eye on Juniper. Arion's over-protectiveness sort of reminded her of her own brother's attitude. It was easy to see that Juniper and Celeste loved each other, though what if Arion tried to keep them apart? Basil knew it wasn't any of her business, but she hoped that Arion would learn to tolerate like Juniper, even though he was a Howler. It would be a tragedy if the couple were kept apart.

Juniper

Juniper felt as if his heart would pound right out of his chest as he saw the lively sparkle return to her eyes. There’s my Celeste He thought, breaking into a crooked grin. “More importantly, you’re alive” The Howler boy gave a soft laugh, his gaze trained on her beautiful face as if he were trying to remember every tiny detail about it, from her soft pink lips to her sparkling eyes. There wasn’t any point trying to hide his devotion to Celeste; it was obvious in the affectionate way he looked at her and the gentle, caring way he acted when he was around her. Delicately, Juniper cupped his hand to her cheek, gently running his thumb across it in an affectionate way. “You don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that, honey bunny. I’m glad you’re here with me” He murmured, just so that she would hear. Just hearing Celeste say “I love you” made him happier than he ever thought he could be in his entire life. He still couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have someone as amazing as she was- even though they had barely known each other for twenty-four hours, Juniper knew that he’d happily spend the rest of his life with Celeste if she would let him.

As Arion he heard Kyran’s squeal, Juniper looked up and blinked in surprise. Somehow he had forgotten about the other Quell in the room. Though, he couldn’t help but break into a crooked grin at his excitable friend. “Yep, he’s perfectly okay.” He said to her, giving a warm laugh, “To be honest, I’d be worried if he wasn’t like that.” Juniper looked back at Arion, his expression flickering with a bit of fear. For a moment he had forgotten that Celeste was his sister- though he wasn’t going to let anything keep him from her, not even her brother. Giving Celeste’s hand a gentle squeeze, he smiled fondly at Celeste, “He’s right, Celeste. You probably should get some rest” He agreed
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:59 am

Arion

Celeste

Celeste beamed up at Juniper, squeezing his hand softly. She loved everything about the way he treated her, like how he gazed at her so affectionately, touched her face in such a gentle manner, and smiled so happily at her. He's such a precious angel. Surely not even Arion can resist him, right? "Well, being with you is the most important thing to me. You're my entire world." She smiled softly, looking back at him in the fondest way possible. Celeste glanced over Juniper's shoulder at Kyran, who was now taking pictures with a little disposable camera, grinning like a madman. "Oh, I see," she laughed, "He sure likes you a lot!" "I like EVERYONE!" Kyran yelled enthusiastically, snapping away with the camera.

She may have just woken up from a coma, but Celeste wasn't completely blind. She could see how Juniper looked a bit fearful of Arion. Celeste didn't blame him; she was a little uneasy as well. Arion himself looked ready to throw Juniper out of the room. Of course, Celeste loved Arion dearly, but he obviously hadn't warmed up to Juniper like the rest of them had. He would more than likely try to drive her innocent puppy away. She loved both of them, and the last thing she wanted was to choose between the two of them. Arion is hard-headed, but he will see. she thought, but it was little more than a wishful hope. Celeste closed her eyes, tired again. Her grip on Juniper's hand relaxed, but didn't let go.

Now that I've gotten a better look at him, he doesn't seem half-bad, Arion mused, still looking at Juniper critically. He was still distrustful of Juniper, though. He's tiny. Well, so is Celeste. And Basil. He bit back a smile, wrapping both his arms around Basil's waist and pulling her closer to him. Arion loved having her fluffy, comfortable weight on his lap. He decided not to stress over the matter of Celeste being with Juniper just now. "You must be exhausted. If you like, I'll walk you home so you can rest." He offered. Arion intended to explain everything to Hawthorne when he saw him.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Basil

Juniper

Juniper felt as if his heart would melt as Celeste gazed at him fondly. He didn’t think that she could get any cuter, but somehow her fond expression and the softness in her eyes made her even prettier. A soft blush crossed his cheeks as he smiled at her warmly. “ I love you so much, bunny. No one in the whole world can replace you.” Very gently, her hand an affectionate squeeze as he met her gaze. Her eyes never failed to make his pulse quicken just a bit.

Juniper looked back at Kyran, breaking into an amused grin. “Ha! I thought I was special” He said, pretending to pout and pretending to give his sad puppy eyes. But, the cheerful sparkle in his purple eyes gave away his true feelings. He really liked Kyran, even if they hadn’t known each other very long the cheerful nurse was hard not to like being around. Playfully, Juniper stuck out his tongue and make a funny face as Kyran snapped a picture. Even with Arion glaring at him, the young Howler was as lighthearted as ever. He was just so relieved that Celeste was alive, that it seemed to drown out any other worries he had. Of course, Juniper was still afraid that Arion would try to keep him away from his little sister, but for now he was content just to sit here, hand-in-hand with Celeste. He smiled softly at her as her grip relaxed a bit. He knew she was tired so he let her sleep; Juniper was tired as well, but he was feeling much to cheerful to feel sleepy.

Basil smiled to herself as she watched Celeste and Juniper, her eyes glittering amusedly. They really are just too cute! I’ve never seen a couple more perfect for each other . She glanced up at Arion, who still looked wary of the Howler boy, Why Arion see how much they love each other? Her bottom lip poked out slightly in worry, but there was nothing she could do about it. Whether Arion kept Juniper and Celeste was really none of her business. Though it reminded her of her brother. Basil looked even more worried as she realized how she had been gone; Hawthorne had no doubt realized that she hadn’t gone home. I’m in so much trouble… She groaned inwardly. If anything, Basil didn’t want to go home and face her brother, but she knew it was unavoidable. Glancing up at Arion, she shook her head and gave a small smile, “ I’m okay, really. But, it might be best if we let them rest.” She said, beaming up at him, “ How about I walk you home instead? It’s not too far from my house and I want to make sure you get some rest. You have to take care of yourself too, you know?” Basil ran her fingers through his hair a bit before unwrapping her arms from his neck and gently pulling away. If she stayed in Arion’s cozy embrace any longer, she was sure that she would have fallen asleep
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Arion

Celeste

Kyran

Celeste beamed, her blue eyes glittering with amusement. " 'Bunny'? You're just so cute, Juniper." She sighed. His affectionate nickname for her was so sweet. Celeste giggled, but it quickly turned into a coughing fit. Arion immediately reaching over to lift her head up off the pillow. "Don't wear yourself out now, Catnip." He said fondly. Celeste clearly wanted to stay up talking with Juniper, but she still needed to rest. She gave a small yawn and closed her eyes tiredly.

Kyran giggled uncontrollably as he snapped the shot. "This is going on the living room wall next to the staircase!" He melted at Juniper's words, "Nononono! You are special! I like you the BEST!" He gave Juniper a hug, then reached past him to hug Celeste (awkwardly), then walked around the bed to hug everyone else, even Arion, which the latter didn't seem too happy about.

Arion just rolled his eyes, but Kyran's effervescence was just too adorable to be annoying. Besides, they all were just happy that Celeste and Juniper were alive and well now. He turned his attention back to Basil, "No, I'm not going home after this; I still have work. And hopefully the last hour of training. But you're right, they need rest, and so do you." Arion knew Kyran and the other nurse could keep an eye on the couple. His animus for Juniper was beginning to fade, but it was still there. He stood up with Basil after bidding his sister a silent goodbye. "Alright, are you ready to go?" He offered his elbow to Basil, just as he had last night.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:19 am

Basil

Juniper

" But you're cuter than me, honey bunny" Juniper laughed warmly, his eyes glittering with a faint mischievousness. He thought that the nickname 'Bunny' fit her perfectly; Celeste was just so adorably small and cuddly, just like a baby rabbit. As Juniper heard her begin to cough, he worried that he was keeping her from getting some rest. Gently, ran his slightly calloused thumb across the back of Celeste's soft hand. " Good night darling" He said softly, even though it was already past mid-morning. Juniper resisted the urge to kiss her forehead again for the fear of Arion kicking him out. Truthfully, he was still a little afraid of the red-haired Quell- he was fairly certain the only reason Arion hadn't dragged him out was because of Celeste.

Juniper broke into a grin as Kyran hugged him, " Aw, thanks mate!" He chuckled warmly as he hugged the nurse back with free arm. He still was holding Celeste's hand gently, his fingers intertwined with hers. The Howler boy yawned softly as Kyran pulled away and rubbing his eyes with one hand. Juniper was tired but he didn't want to fall asleep because he wanted to stay with Celeste. So, he propped his elbow on the gurney, willing to sit hand-in-hand with Celeste as she slept. It was a little uncomfortable, but Juniper didn't mind at all. He just wanted Celeste to be able to rest peacefully.

Basil tried to stifle her giggle as she watched Kyran's enthusiasm. Both he and Juniper were just too adorable- putting them together was just cuteness overload. She had a feeling that they would be very good friends since their personalities were very outgoing and good-natured. Now that she knew how affectionate Kyran was, Basil was less caught off guard as he hugged her this time. She smiled cheerfully and hugged him back without hesitating- she thought his cuddliness and bubbly attitude was just too sweet. Kyran didn't know Juniper and Celeste, but it was easy to see that he was overjoyed that they were okay.

Basil turned her attention back to Arion, peering up at him as he spoke. She frowned a bit, " But..." Basil trailed off, knowing it wasn't really her place to decide what Arion did or didn't do. It was easy to see that he was exhausted to an unhealthy point; she was afraid that he was going to get hurt if he kept pushing himself. Her large emerald eyes were filled with worry as she looked up at him, " Arion... I know it isn't really my place... but I don't think you should go to work or training." She said quietly, " I'll talk to my brother, I'm sure he'd let you off from training. And I'm sure your team at the restaurant can make it for just a few hours without you." Basil put her hand on his arm, looking up at him pleadingly, " Please, just rest a bit. I'm worried about you, Arion." She said even quieter. Basil glanced away, realizing she was probably out of line for saying something like that. " I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..." Swallowing, she shook her head, shoving her hands in her jean pockets, " Maybe it would be best if I walked home alone. Hawthorne.... is probably waiting for me."
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:05 am

Arion

Celeste

Kyran

"There's no one more adorable than you are, darling." Celeste smiled softly, before closing her eyes happily. His laugh was the most beautiful sound she'd ever heard. The last thing she saw before drifting off to sleep was Juniper's gorgeous purple eyes and cheerful smile. Celeste absolutely adored Juniper; it was impossible not to even if one wasn't attracted to him, like in Kyran's case. The Quell boy beamed happily as Juniper hugged him back. "You look real uncomfortable. Let's get you on the bed," he suggested, putting his arm around Juniper once again. He knew Juniper wasn't helpless, he just wanted to help him. The tubes and devices that had once been attached to Celeste had been cleared away, and although the bed was obviously for one person, there was enough room for the two of them.

Kyran beamed just as happily as Basil hugged him back. He was a full-time hugger, and no doubt people got annoyed at him for that. The Quell boy was literally made out of cuddles and sunshine. Basil and Juniper had been so kind and accepting of him, he could feel happy tears forming a lump in his throat.

Arion walked out of the room with Basil, chewing his lip at her words. "You're right," he nodded. "But, well, today's Saturday. That usually means more people will be going to eat out. I'm not going to just skip work." He shook his head, a resigned look on his face. He knew Basil wanted the best for him, but he couldn't take a day off like this. Arion was exhausted to the point of falling over, but he was sure being in a busy restaurant would wake him up. "I'll be fine, alright? Don't worry about me." Arion gave her a small smile, a fond look in his eyes. "Also, I need to go to the training center to talk to Hawthorne. Unless he's at home." Basil was clearly worn out as well, and Arion intended to accompany her home.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 am

Basil

Basil gave a slight nod, her gaze still trained blankly ahead of them. Of course, she didn't know much about having a "real" job, but she didn't see why Arion couldn't take one day off to rest. But, she couldn't pry in his business- if he wanted to work and train today, then she couldn't stop him. Giving a soft sigh, Basil mustered up a tiny smile and looked back up at Arion, " Alright" She said, " Just be careful, okay?" Gently, she laced his fingers through his, falling quiet for a moment. Of course, Basil sincerely loved spending time with Arion, but she didn't want to face her brother just yet and she certainly didn't want Arion to have to deal with Hawthorn's anger. Why in the world does he want to talk to Hawthorne? Basil was so frustrated that she could have screamed; the way her brother was acting wasn't fair to any of them. Her bottom lip poked out as she frowned, giving away her worry. " I don't know where he'd be to be honest... though I'm pretty sure he might be at home." She said. The more she thought about it, the more she didn't want to go back home. If Arion wasn't walking her home, she would have most likely would have snuck out to the human world or somewhere to avoid her brother while he cooled off.

Juniper

Juniper smiled softly to himself as he watched Celeste drift off. My stars, she's just impossibly cute. How did I get lucky enough to have someone as adorable as Celeste, with such a sweet personality to match? Still, he couldn't believe how someone like her had fallen for a simple Howler like him. Juniper loved every small detail about Celeste; he fell even more in love with her the more he got to know her. Not only was Celeste very pretty, she was also very intelligent and kind hearted and had a sparkling personality that drew people in. There was no one in the world that could ever replace her in Juniper's heart.

Juniper smiled over at Kyran with his familiar crooked grin." Thanks, mate" He said gratefully, letting the nurse help him on the bed. He was very careful not to disturb Celeste- he didn't want to accidentally wake her up. The hospital bed was narrow, but both Juniper and Celeste were very petite, so they fit easily. Truthfully, he would have gladly sat on the gurney, even though it was a bit uncomfortable. Juniper was simply thankful to be close to Celeste; he made a promise to himself to stay by her side no matter what. Not even Arion was going to keep him from his beloved Celeste.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arvanien » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 am

Arion

"I will." He promised, giving her hand a gentle, affectionate squeeze as they exited the hospital. Arion had never known anyone as sweet and caring as Basil; that was only one of the reasons why he loved her so wholeheartedly. He nodded, "Hawthorne needs to know what happened last night. If peace between ourselves and the Howlers has truly been established, then none of this would have happened. Howlers can enter Solodin and mingle with Quell, but why was Celeste attacked when she entered the Howler village? None of it makes any sense. I have no idea what happened when she was there, but this subject needs attention." He said firmly. "And if Hawthorne's still mad, I'll simply leave." Inwardly, Arion wondered why Hawthorne would be home. It was still rather early; training was probably just beginning to wrap up by now. But he dismissed the thought.

Celeste

Celeste slept quietly, her head against Juniper's shoulder. She was still rather weak, but she was no longer at death's door. A small smile played across her face as she breathed softly. Kyran nodded, "You're welcome, Juniper." He grinned widely, before settling down into the chair Arion had been sitting in. The nurse was quite tired, like everyone else, but he wanted to stay in case they needed him.
arvanien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me