1x1(Bulldog22 & ToxicHeaven)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1(Bulldog22 & ToxicHeaven)

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:08 pm

This is a roleplay for Bulldog22 and ToxicHeaven

Do not post unless you are one of us.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1(Bulldog22 & ToxicHeaven)

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Dustin Solaris 21

(semi temporary character)
Rose Kipton 20

Jessie Hart 19
Last edited by ToxicHeaven on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:39 am

Jake Smith 20

Emily Jones 19
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:55 am

Emily stretched out on her bed as she woke up. She yawned and slowly sat up checking her clock. She cursed under her breath and ran as fast as she could to take a shower. After she changed into some jeans and a white v neck. Emily brushed her hair and did her make up. Then she slipped her shoes on and grabbed her purse and phone heading out to the car. She promised she would meet her best friend Dustin for breakfast and she was running late. She was so embarrassed. When Emily finally got to the diner, she walked over to him and sat down. “I...I am so so sorry.” She mumbled embarrassed.

Jacob hit his alarms to turn it off. He quickly changed to some workouts and headed down the stairs to eat breakfast. Jacob shoved a bagel down his throat and watched television until he was digested. After he slipped on his shoes and put in his head phones heading out for a nice run. Jake quietly sang along as he jogged down the street. He looked down to change the song he was listening to when he ran right into Jessie Hart. He groaned and sighed. He helped her up and rolled his eyes. “Watch where you are going.” He said rolling his eyes before turning to run again.
Last edited by Bulldog22 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:33 am

Jessie
She gasped awake looking around "CRAP NO I AM GOING TO BE LATE!" she yelled looking at her clock quickly she hopped out of her bed nearly tripping on her way to the bathroom to get ready. Emerging from the bathroom again she looked at herself in the mirror black jeans and grey tank top lastly she slipped on her jacket and boots heading out the door. Looking at her phone she groaned *I am so late!* she thought nervously jogging forward but smacking into someone falling back with a thud. "sorry thank you..." she mumbled as he helped her up as he rolled his eyes and told her to watch it she frowned narrowing her eyes at him "really! you are one to talk what are you in high school musical!" she called after him.

Dustin
He stared out the window of the diner she was always late so it didn't really shock him this time too more than likely she had slept in then made it worse by trying to do makeup over and over until she thought it looked just right. When the waitress came over and smiled at him he ordered food for himself and emily's favorite from the place looking at his phone he wondered just how long it would take her to get there perhaps she was sleeping in later than usual. After not long he saw her car pulled up and smiled she looked flustered as she walked in and sat down "It's fine" he smiled "you are actually just in time" he motioned to the waitress bringing both of their food.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:46 am

Emily looked at him and smiled slightly. “You always say that. I know I’m late and I say sorry every time and I always have some dumb excuse. However, I am sorry and I will pay for breakfast. So there.”she said. She scrunched her nose and stuck out her tongue. They had been best friends for forever. She often wondered how he put up with her. “Anyways. How are you? I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever.” Teased Emily. She was almost always with him so it was like a running joke. She took a sip of her water and grinned at the food that was brought over. Dustin was such a good guy. First off he put up with her no matter what and he knew exactly what she liked. She smiled to herself. “Man you really are the best. Thank you. “ said Emily sincerely as she looked at him with her big blue eyes.

Jacob chuckled and shook his head looking at her. “Unfortunately I am no singer. However, the girls line up for me like they did Troy Bolton. But..I am sure you already knew that of course. And if you wanted my autograph all you had to do was ask.” He said. A smirk began to form on his lips and he raised his eyebrows. Man was this going to be an interesting day. He already ran into Jessie who was the last person he wasn’t to see. Hey what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger right? He shook his head and popped his headphones back in. Jake turned to head back on his run. He had to stay in shape and look good not just for himself but the ladies as well. He took in a deep breath and let out a sigh turning up his music to tune out the world once again.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:33 am

Dustin
He looked at her and crossed his arms "I dunno I am REALLY hurt this time" he said putting on a very fake pout "it may take more than just you paying" he teased her. Shaking his head he smirked again taking a bite of his food "I am good still no luck with my photography tho seems not many people wanna buy photographs nowadays" he sighed lightly staring at his water for a moment. He drew his attention back to her and smiled at the compliment "I am not doing anything a normal guy should be doing for you" he reached over tapping her nose he smirked hoping she would not notice the whipped cream he had put on her nose when doing that.

Jessie
She clenched her fists "Yeah they are really lining up" she commented peaking behind him at the empty sidewalk she grossed her arms. When he put his headphones in she huffed picking up a nearby pine cone and chucking it at his head "what a jerk" she growled picking up her bag and heading back the other direction towards work. When she finally arrived at the library she was mumbling insults about him under her breath putting her bag behind the counter before going to start her daily chores around the place.

(about to go on mobile I will try and keep posts the same size but they may be smaller.)
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 am

Emily laughed softly before listening to him more sincerely. She nodded slowly. She felt bad that his photography wasn’t taking off like he had planned. She didn’t get why because he was an amazing photographer actually more than amazing. “Well I will buy some of your photographs because they are amazing. Also, maybe you could start photographing private events like weddings or doing family portraits and stuff.” She said softly. She glanced around and sighed as she continued to eat. “Yeah but the problem is all my past boyfriends have stunk. They never do anything you do for me. I’m just going to be an old dog lady all my life.” Said Emily she leaned back.

Jake huffed and shook his head. He rolled his eyes and sent her a glare when the pine cone hit him. He turned to say something but decided it wasn’t worth it. He just continued to run around town and through the park. When he was done he headed home and showed. Jake changed and went over to his school stuff. He really needed to study and do a paper but he didn’t want to. He groaned and stood up taking his bag and slipping on shoes. He decided that if he was going to grind the paper out that the best place to do it would be the library. After a few minutes he arrived and walked in. That’s when he saw her.

No worries! I’m enjoying this so far.)
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Dustin
He lifted up his phone and took a photo "or I could keep taking pictures of scenes and things I find beautiful" he told her showing her the photo of her with the cream on her nose. He crossed his arms and stared at the table "I'm worried that if I start doing things like that I won't enjoy it anymore it will just become another job for me." when she mentioned past guys it brought him down more "maybe you are not looking for the right type of guy then...maybe you need something like..." he trailed off and sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

Jessie
She noticed a small child reaching for a book on a high shelf "let me get that for you sweetie" she said walking over she pulled the book down looking at the cover "wow you are a good reader... this one is my favorite tho" she told her passing on another book. She smiled as the little girl walked away happy when she noticed Jake had some in "fantastic" she mumbled picking up the stack of books she was working on putting away. She hoped he would not come up to her and try and ruin the rest of her day like he had ruined her morning on the way to work thanks to him she had not even gotten a chance to grab something cheap to eat on the way in.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 pm

Emily smiled brightly as she listened to him. She blushed and shook her head. When she saw the cream on her nose she sent him a playful glare and wiped it off. “You are such a brat...” she teased. She nodded slowly at the next part. “Yeah I know what you mean. I’m currently drowning in homework if it makes you feel better. I’ve had to write so many papers lately.” She said quietly. Emily watched him as he rubbed the back of his neck trailing off. She glanced down nervously. She had always had the biggest crush on him but never wanted to ruin their friendship. “Like....what?” Asked Emily. She gently reached over to take his hand in hers. She was actually pretty nervous.

Jake watched Jessie from afar. It was pretty ironic that she worked at the library. He means of course she had to work at the library. Little miss cheerful. He rolled his eyes at the thought and shook his head. He decided to go back to his work because well the paper wasn’t going to write itself. He bit his lip and typed for a while more. For the longest time he was finding it hard for himself to concentrate with his least favorite person in the room. But he figured he would be better and not let that bother him so much. However, there was just something about her that he could not get out of his head. Despite how much he hated her she was still just so beautiful.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me