1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:22 pm

♢ Neona ♢
The waterbender looked at Takumi for a second before looking at Akira,"O-Oh...... Thanks......." She said softly before slightly shaking her head,"A-Actually..... The southern....." She told him.
Mitra wagged her tail happily as she realized the girls were talking about her before she looked at Takumi.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:37 pm

[quote="rubyrocketboots13"]
╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi lightly pet Mitra, smiling warmly at the polar bear- dog. " Aren't you quite the celebrity today?" he chuckled. The young man listened as the two girls talked. He looked over to Neona, " The Southern water tribe? That's a good bit away from here" He said, wondering why she had decided to settle here in the city do far from her home.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

" Oh!" Akira blushed, hoping she hadn't offened the wterbender, " So sorry about that." She apologized. Akira smiled a bit, giving a slight shrug " Takumi and I are from the earth Kingdom not to far from here. We grew up on a little farm before we came here to Republic City."
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm

♢ Neona ♢
She slightly pushed a strand of blonde hair behind her ear as she nodded a bit to Takumi before looking at his sister,"I-It's okay......" She told Akira quietly before listening to what the earthbender had to say,"T-Takumi was just t-telling me about that......" Neona said with a little nod.
Mitra wagged her tail happily before barking twice excitedly as Takumi petted her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi laughed warmly as Mitra barked. He pet her, focusing his attention on the polar bear-dog. Though, the young earthbender slight winced as he felt his bad leg ache with a sharp pain. He had been standing for too long and it had aggravated his injury. Though, he didn't want his sister or Neona to know about it. There was no sense worrying them over something like that, because it wasn't that big of a deal. Takumi inadvertently leaned on Mitra just a bit more, looking back at the girls talking. Neona still seemed to be a little nervous and his sister still looked a bit dreamy eyed. Takumi was defiantly going to ask her what she had done when she wandered off.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira smiled, glad the waterbender wasn't upset with her. After all, it had been an honest mistake. " Really?" She said, looking back at Tamumi. Her brother was always so quiet and thoughtful, since when did he start having conversations with strangers? Noticing his expression, she frowned just a bit.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:33 am

♢ Neona ♢
Mitra allowed Takumi to lean on her before she looked at him a little curious and a little worried. She slight whined quietly before sniffing him over.
Neona nodded a little to Akira before suddenly noticing the frown on her face. She was about to ask the earthbender what was wrong before she just heard Mitra whine. She turned her head to look at them before she frowned a bit,"T-Takumi? A-Are you okay?" She asked him softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:02 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi was grateful for the polar bear- dog’s support. His leg still ached badly, but it felt better as he leaned on her. He gently gave Mitra a reassuring pat, “It’s alright girl” he murmured quietly. The young earthbender looked up as he heard Neona say his name. “Me? I’m okay” He said, mustering up his warm, cheerful smile. Though, Takumi knew his twin and Mitra saw right through it. Akira was frowning at him worriedly.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira frowned deeply at her brother. "It's your leg, isn't it?" She asked in her usual blunt, but caring manner. Takumi gave a soft sigh, nodding, " But it's not that bad. Really, I wouldn't worry about it" He insisted. Akira was still worried about him anyway. She crossed her arms over her chest, still frowning. " Maybe you should sit down...?" She said, her tone a bit softer than before.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm

♢ Neona ♢
The waterbender frowned a little as she listened to the earthbender twins tail before looking at Takumi,"I-I could probably ease the pain for now." She offered softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:23 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi looked up as Neona offered to help him. " Really?" He said, surprised. Though, Takumi was thankful for her offer; nothing he had tried to help ease the pain had worked before. Then again,. he had never met a waterbender who could heal before. He nodded, " If you think it could help..."

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira fell quiet as she listened to Neona and her brother talk. She had always taken care of Takumi when his leg ached ever since he had been injured. Though, the earthbender was confident that Neona could help him much better than she ever could.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:33 pm

♢ Neona ♢
Neona nodded her head a little to him,"I-I could try......" She said softly,"I'm not that great at healing yet, but I learned from some of the greatest healers." She said. Neona thought back to when she first met Katara a few years ago. That day changed her life.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:41 pm

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

The earthbender smiled a bit," Well.. I trust you. I'd be willing to give it a shot". Takumi did trust her, evn if they had just met. Truthfully, he rather liked the shy girl. Very rarely did he open up to strangers so easily. " Thank you" He said, grateful that she would be willing to try to help him. Very slowly, Takumi put a little more pressure on his leg, though he winced as sharp pain throbbed in his leg. He leaned back on Mitra heavily, giving a soft sigh. " Thanks to you too, girl" He said with a wane smile.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me