1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm

(That's okay! Now it's kind of my turn to apologize for not replying in a while XD)

Neona smiled softly at the earthbender. She was glad her acceptance to his request made him so happy. She couldn't remember anyone she knew this excited before. The waterbender lightly pushed a stray blonde hair behind her ear as she looked around before she turned her gaze back to him,"Do you just paint?" She asked him softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:06 pm

( No worries! And I'm so sorry, I could've sworn I replied already!)

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi smiled back, feeling a faint blush form on his cheeks. He thought that Neona was very pretty, especially when she smiled(though he could never muster up the nerve to tell her that). The young earthbender gathered up his brushes as he thought about her question. " Do I just paint? Oh, no" He smiled, " I like to cook and watch pro-bending and a lot of other things. I used to be very good with a sword as well." Takumi said thoughtfully. With his bad leg, it was easy to see why he said the he used to be handy with the sword.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:14 am

(Sorry again for the late reply!)

Neona nodded a little as she listened to him,"I'm terrible at cooking." She admitted softly before taking a quick look around and then back at him,"So, ah, when should I come to your place? Actually, where is you place?" She asked him as she shifted her feet a little.

Last bumped by ~NatureSword~ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:14 am.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me