1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Republic City

Plot: After the war was over, Avatar Aang decided to create a city where all benders and non-benders could live together in harmony. Republic city. At first glance, the city is peaceful and very exiting. With new technology, the city is far ahead the other nations! But, things are as harmonious as everyone had hoped. Fire benders are still shunned and even feared by some, even after all these years. Gangs like the Triple threats, often have control over the streets. Things are a little rocky, but over all the city can be a good place to live. Maybe the turmoil between people will settle down eventually.

A map of the city

This is a roleplay between myself and at @~NatureSword~, please don't post here unless you're one of us! Thanks
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Name/Age/Gender: Akira / 18/ female

Nation: Earth Kingdom, but lives in Republic city

Looks: Rather short compared to her brothers, green eyes, freckled, short brown hair

Personality: Akira is very spunky; she gets into fights often because of her sharp tounge. She's not afraid to voice her options and take charge. She is very stubborn and holds grudges to an almost ridiculous point. If you lose her trust, Amethyst will most likely have nothing to do with you any more. Akira has a very strong wild streak in her. Her most negative trait is her recklessness. Adventure and new experiences are her weakness. Though, she does have several good traits. She's very brave and courageous. If someone is being mistreated, she is the first to step up and do something about it.

Likes & Dislikes:
+ New experiences and adventures
+ Hard, but rewarding work
+ Any type of flower

- Being told what to do
- Anyone messing with her twin

Strengths/ Weakness:

+ Very strong ( as in physically)
+ Good with animals
+ Very quick and flexible

- Not exactly the caring, "motherly" type
- Argumentive and doesn't listen well

Sexuality: Hetro

Other: She and her twin Takumi are an earth benders
- Goes barefoot nearly all of the time

Name/Age/Gender: Takumi( artist ) / 18/ male

Nation: Earth Kingdom, lives in Republic city

Looks: On the short side for a guy, thin, not very much muscle, green eyes, short dark brown hair, lightly freckled, has a noticeable limp from an injury, he also has several scars on his chest but keeps them covered

Personality: Takumi is really a big softy. He is very kind and rarely ever gets mad. His soft heart will probably be his down fall. He can't seem to find fault in any human and this makes him much more willing to see Fire Nation people as just people. He doesn't seem to hold grudges at all. Takumi is very shy around other people and usually hides behind his more outgoing sister. He often gets lost in his work and prefers to be alone. All in all, he is a big push over unless he is provoked. It takes a lot to make him angry though!

Likes & Dislikes:
+ Art!
+ Being alone or with his family
+ Getting lost in nature

- Getting involved with fights
- Accidentally hurting someone with his earth bending
- Bitter coffee

Strengths/ Weakness:

+ Is a peace maker
+ Very kind and generous
+ Fairly book smart and had an answer for just about everything ( though it could be wrong)

- Rather unhealthy ( He isn't the strongest bender wise and physically)
- Doesn't get involved with fights if is can be helped

Other: He is definitely the weaker of his siblings in both spirit and skill. Even though he is a skilled earth bender he still isn't powerful. Akira is his twin sister. He was in the earth bender army, but he was injured by an accidental explosion started by a gang of fire benders. He saved a several men, including a few firebenders, but it injured his left leg badly. It was then he learned that all people are the same, no matter what nation the are from. He was honorably discharged and now is an artist.

( I'm probably not going to use this guy, but just in case, i'm going to leave him here ^^)

Name/Age/Gender: Haruka / 23 / male

Nation: Earth Kingdom

Looks: Tall and muscular, light green eyes, messy dark brown hair, has stubble on his chin, usually looks as if he needs a hair cut and shave, walks around with a constantly disapproving frown

Personality: Haruka is the non- nonsense type of guy. He is very bitter towards all people from the fire nation becasue of what they did and how they injured his brother. He is over protective of his friends, family, and farm animals. If any one of them is threatened, he will go into papa bear mode. With Haruka's large stature and confident attitude commands respect. He is a VERY powerful guy and can be scary when he's provoked. But, he's not just a bad guy, he actually really cares about people. His city, culture, and family are everything to him. Haruka is a little hard to get used too, but he's a nice guy deep down

Likes & Dislikes:
+ Hard, but rewarding work on his family's farm
+ Practicing with his long sword
+ Cooking

- Seeing anyone hurt or sad
- laziness and wasting time
- The Fire Nation

Strengths/ Weakness:

+ Very, very strong, but he can be just as gentle
+ Good with healing
+ Skilled with several weapons, long sword and bow are his favorite

- Hates anyone from the fire nation, no matter who they are
- Not quick witted nor quick on his feet; if you are fast and smart, you can beat Haruka at nearly anything

Other: Haruka is NOT a bender, unlike his siblings. He is the leader of the three siblings and proud of his job. He basically runs the small family farm he and the others own. And he very, very protective of his family, animals, and land. Haruka is a jack-of-all trades.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Name/Age/Gender: Neona/18/Female

Nation: Southern Water Tribe, lives in Republic City

Personality: WIP

Likes & Dislikes:
+ peace and quiet
+ nature
+ drawing

- loud noises
- her blood bending

Strengths/ Weakness:
+ empathetic and kind
+ a strong healer
+ great with animals

- a coward when it comes to fighting (poor offense)
- socializing

Other: She is a waterbender, able to heal and unfortunately blood bend(which she truly wishes she never could). She was an orphan for as long as she can remember, not remembering things from 3 years and beyond. Her best friend is a polar bear dog she named Mitra.

Name/Age/Gender: Zepher/18/Male

Nation: Fire Nation, lives in Republic City

Personality: WIP

Likes & Dislikes:
+ competition / pro-bending
+ adventure
+ food

- being shunned because he's fire nation
- seeing others hurt

Strengths/ Weakness:
+ quick on his feet
+ observant of his surroundings

- doesn't always think before acting
- doesn't always listen

Other: Is a fire bender, he does pro-bending
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:55 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

It was another beautiful morning in Republic city. As usual, Takumi was up early and setting up his easel in the park. He loved to paint early in the morning, when the golden morning light cast an almost ethereal glow over the city. The small park somehow struck the young man as beautiful; the children running around playing before they had to go to school, the rooster-pigeons crowing and scratching at the dirt, and people out enjoying the day. Takumi smiled to himself as he began to spread a light coating of paint across the canvas. He wanted to capture the feeling of the park before his inspiration was gone. Every once in a while, he would look up and survey the park, but he was lost in his own head.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Unlike her brother, Akira wasn't exactly thrilled with getting up early just to sit in the park and watch her brother paint. She had come along to help him if he needed it. After being injured, Takumi sometimes needed help carrying heavy stuff and little things like that. Akira didn't mind helping her twin, but she wasn't just going to sit around while her twin "captured the rugged beauty of his inspiration" as he put it. Instead, the spunky young girl decided to explore the city. She walked through the streets, taking in everything.

Akira was a little out of place in republic city. She walked with a confident swagger, was very tanned and was very muscular for a girl. She also didn't seem to be wearing any shoes at all. Though, Akira's clothes were very nice, it was easy to see that she was a farm girl. Takumi and Akira had just recently moved to the city, but they had lived on a farm for most of their lives. It seemed the city still hadn't rubbed off on Akira just yet.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:30 am

♢ Neona ♢
Up early with the sun shining on her face, Neona had saddle up her faithful companion and friend; the polar bear dog she grew up with, Mitra. Neona settled herself on the large creature's back as the two walked along the street next to the park. The waterbender was completely lost in thought before the sounds of the polar bear dog's whimpers brought her back to reality,"Mitra? Something wrong, girl?" She asked softly as she climbed out of the saddle and moving to stand in front of the creature. Neona noticed a paw being held up a little before she realized a little blood underneath, causing her to gently look at the paw pad,"Oh, Mitra. That's quite a stone you got stuck there." She whispered to herself. Standing up and petting Mitra, Neona lead her companion onto the grass and over to the river that was flowing there before instructing the polar bear dog to lay down so she could get it out.

♤ Zepher ♤
He grumbled a little in his sleep as he heard the rooster-pigeons crowing loudly to thestart of the new day. Rolling over onto his side, Zepher opened his eyes to look at the time. Sighing a little, he told himself it was time to get up and get some training in. Quickly changing and gather up his sports bag, Zepher headed out the door, an apple in hand to eat on his walk. He glanced around before starting to walk along the street, ready to start the day.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi looked up to notice Neona and Mitra. After all, it wasn’t that hard to notice a large polar bear dog in a city park. He frowned a bit as he noticed that the polar bear dog whimper as if it were in pain. Being a farmer’s son, he had a soft spot in his heart for animals. Takumi wiped his hands off on his paint rag and decided to see if he could help out somehow. Trying not to limp, the young man went over to Neona, “ Hi, I noticed your polar bear dog seems to be in trouble” He said worriedly, “ Is there anything I can do to help?” Takumi asked, looking up at the large animal. Part of him just wanted to rub Mitra’s belly and call her a ‘good dog!’, but he knew better.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira hummed to herself cheerfully as she wandered the streets. She loved the glitz and glamor of Republic city. Everything here excited her; from the sato-mobiles to the shops lining the streets. But, Akira paid attention to her surroundings. She had witnessed the gangs that roamed the streets. Though, they didn't often show up this early in the day. Still, it didn't hurt to be careful.

The young girl stopped to admire the flowers a vendor was selling. Akira's biggest weakness was flowers; she absolutely adored all of them, but fire lilies were her favorite. To her surprise, the vendor happened to have one on the very rare flowers. Akira happily bought it and put it in her hair. She couldn’t wait to show it to her brother.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:58 am

♢ Neona ♢
Being focused on carefully trying to remove the stone, Neona was startled when a voice came up behind her. She quickly turned around before nervously looking at Takumi, until her gaze was brought to the sound of soft growl,"Shhh, Mitra, it's okay...... I-I don't think he's going to hurt us." She whispered, calming the polar bear dog down before looking back at the stranger, quickly looking him over,"A-Actually....... C-Could you...... um....... just sort of....... ah....... distract her a little?" She asked shyly.

♤ Zepher ♤
The firebender hummed to himself as he walked the streets. He could help to this that once again, it was rather busy this morning. He watched everyone he past before he suddenly stopped after turning a corner. On the other side of the road by the flower vendor, a beautiful girl he's never seen before. Watching Akira, he leaned against the wall before whistling a little.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi took a small step back as Mitra growled at him. He hadn’t meant to startle her, “Sorry girl, I didn’t mean to scare you” He said soothingly. The young man gave Neona a warm, friendly smile. Anyone who loved animals was alright by him. “ I can give it a try” Takumi assured her, nodding. He turned to the large polar bear dog, talking to her soothingly and trying to keep her calm. He had a good deal of experience dealing with injured animals. Most of the time, just keeping them calm and offering them treats seemed to help. Takumi remembered that he had some snacks in his bag and decided to give them to Mitra afterwards, if she could have them of course. He wasn’t exactly sure what a polar bear-dog ate actually.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira looked up as she heard someone whistle, spotting Zepher, her cheeks flushed a bright red. She cast him an annoyed look before turning away. But, the girl couldn’t hide a tiny smile. No one had ever whistled at her before. She wasn’t sure if she was pleased or just annoyed. Akira tucked her hair behind her ear as she snuck a last look back at the firebender. She just prayed that he didn’t notice that she had looked a second time- that would be terribly embarrassing, even for her.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:41 am

♢ Neona ♢
Neona gave a little shy smile to Takumi before watching him and Mitra for a minute to make sure her companion wasn't going to bite his head off. Kneeling back down onto the ground, she once again inspected the paw when the sharp stone was in. She lightly gripped the stone at first, before she began pulling it out carefully, yet swiftly. She kept an arm around Mitra's paw as the canine tried to pull her paw back,"It's okay. Almost done." She said softly. As soon as the stone was out, she bended a bit of water from the river before laying it on the wound as it began to glow softly.

♤ Zepher ♤
The black haired male chuckled a little at Akira's reaction to him before he ran a hand through his hair. Smiling, he walked over to her,"Hi there." He said with a smile before looking at the flower in her hair,"You like fire lillies, huh?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 am

╔──────────────────╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕚

╚──────────────────╝

Takumi showered Mitra with praises, gently patting her shoulder. He was more than grateful that she wasn’t going to bite him. “You’re doing great, just a little longer” He said soothingly. It seemed that Mitra was doing fine as Neona took care of her paw. Takumi looked down at the girl, a bit surprised that she could use her water bending for healing. He always admired other bender’s talents; each bender was so different it always fascinated him to know more about them. Though, he turned his attention back to keeping Mitra calm. He didn’t want to get distracted in case the polar bear- dog changed her mind about thinking of him as a snack.

╔──────────────────╗

ᗩᛕᎥᖇᗩ

╚──────────────────╝

Akira smiled back at him, her faint blush gone by the time he crossed the streets. “Hey yourself,” She said brightly, “Yep! I love fire lilies. I think they are one of the most beautiful flowers in the world”. Akira wasn’t exactly sure why Zepher had wanted to talk to someone like her, but she didn’t mind in the least. She hadn’t met too many people willing to talk to her here in the city. With her brash attitude and bare feet, Akira looked a little like a street rat, even with her nice clothes. Most people were either intimidated by her or just stayed away.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me