Please lock

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please lock

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Please don't post if you are not me( minuki) or SpotSong!!! Thank you
Last edited by skyprincess on Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 w/ SpotSong

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:40 pm

~~ The "valiant" prince who goes on the quest to "save" the princess ends up kidnapping the girl. ~~

Within the castle of a small kingdom was a prince who lived there with his busy father and his flaunt, demanding mother. The prince had been raised up with the words "Some day you'll save your princess... Just like the fairy tales"

Sure in some cases that could have been true but for Caleb. He was tired of hearing that and how important it would be. At the coming of age he had been sent with his right hand man to assist him on his newfound journey.

The 20 year old lad was kicked out by his Royal family until he could save a princess, bring her home and marry her... So off he want on his horses back into the woods and out of the kingdom.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:53 pm

In the small kingdom of Hawks, The princess Margret lived with her perfect family, her mother, her father, and her little brother, Luke. This 19 year ladie grew up with encouraging phrases like " Never give up" or " You can do it". Margret lived happily and where seldom was heard a discouraging word. Her mother always wanted her to live the life of her dreams and to also find the prince of her dreams. Her father who was more on the protective side always told her to never go anywhere without at least one guard. She usually listen but one day she went strolling through the woods by herself, only telling her 10 year old brother, Luke where she would be.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Caleb being Caleb noticed a lovely woman wandering through the wood. He galloped over on his steed. "Why hello there fair maiden" he mused with a charming smile and he hopped off his horse rather smoothly. He scanned her and she seemed almost like a commoner as to why she was wearing but her beauty seemed that of a princess. Maybe she was one? He wasn't sure but maybe he could try wooing her.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Marget was just getting to her favorite spot in the woods when a man on a horse rode over to her "Why, hello there!" Marget replied to the man " And who are you now?" The man was dressed all fancy, maybe he could be a price Margret thought.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:13 pm

"Oh.... Y'know. It doesn't really matter. My name is Caleb... What might a maiden like you be called?" he asked her with a sparkle of mischief in his eyes as he took her hand and kisses the back of it gently.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:17 pm

"I'm Margret the Princess of Hawks" She replied. She giggled when Caleb kissed the back off her hand. "I should get going, goodbye." Marget said once she saw the look in his eyes. She backed away and then ran, but she heard footsteps coming after her.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:20 pm

He was definitely thinking it over when she had said princess and couldn't help but grin. 'perfect¡~"he thought and rushed after her when she decided to run and grabbed her wrist." Why do you run from me? "

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:25 pm

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Margret scream in his face, he let go of her wrist in shock and she ran but he quickly caught up. " DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING ME!!!" She scream trying to run butcher side ached.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

He sighed heavily at her screaming. "Oh silence" he grumbled and grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder to carry her. "You are quite the... Interesting one"

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me