meant to be together (1x1 with blackpearl)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby rentropy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:15 pm

aolan lsen
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ age ] twenty-four [ status ] noble [ tags ]
          at his father's instruction, faolan opened the carriage door for his future spouse and held it open for her. his father took the small chest from maria and placed it in the trunk of the carriage, then he insisted on riding with coachman and leaving faolan and maria alone in the carriage.

mack bid farewell to the farmer, then asked his son to do the same, before he closed the carriage door leaving faolan and maria alone.

(ooc: im having a bit of a writer's block atm, so my replies will probably be kind of short)
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- maria falk (005)

Postby `sappho » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:33 am

> maria falk
    farmer's daughter twenty tags: her father, the lords
          maria gave one more looked at her father before she walked into the carriage. it felt so odd to be sitting in a carriage but still wearing her rags. she was more nervous than she had even been before, she was going somewhere than she had ever been before. she sat down on one of the soft bench-like seats. she looked across her for just a moment, seeing her future husband sitting in front of her.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 pm

aolan lsen
      [ age ] twenty-four [ status ] noble [ tags ]
          faolan dipped his head a bit when she entered the carriage and sat. he waited until the carriage began to move before he spoke his first words. "Uh... hello," he greeted softly. he was kind of an awkward person, just in general, and speaking to other humans didn't come as a natural capability for him. her being his future wife definitely did not help his ability to form words, since he actually had to make a good impression and couldn't just ignore her for the entire ride.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- maria falk (006)

Postby `sappho » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:43 pm

> maria falk
    farmer's daughter twenty tags: her father, the lords
          maria looked up shyly when faolan spoke to her. "hello," she said with a faint smile on her pink lips. "im maria falk, im sure you already know my name, my father rambles quite a lot," she told him before looking back down at her lap. she knew it was odd. a peasant girl in her rags in such a fancy carriage. she smiled up at the extravagantly decorated roof of the carriage. it was like a fairy tale, something that had been though up in a writer's head.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:14 am

aolan lsen
      [ age ] twenty-four [ status ] noble [ tags ] maria falk
          faolan offered a light smile in return, "uh- yeah, i... know your name... i assume you know mine too, but i'm faolan." he watched her silently as she looked around the carriage. she did look very out of place, but he supposed that kind of made sense. she was out a place. she was from a life where people didn't just ride in carriages like the one they were in. of course, faolan couldn't even begin to relate, so he said nothing of it.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- maria falk (007)

Postby `sappho » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:48 am

> maria falk
    farmer's daughter twenty tags: faolan
          the peasant girl felt the carriage slightly rock under maria as they rode over rocks and small bumps in the dirt road. she nodded. "yes, it's good to finally meet you," she said to him. she was a bit nervous to talk to him, or his father because they were pretty intimidating to her. they were at such higher status than her or any of her family. her whole family's way of life depended on foalan's family's money and her marriage to faolan.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 pm

aolan lsen
          "it's- uh- it's good to meet you too..." faolan replied softly, glancing out the window of the carriage to avoid awkward eye contact. there was no particular reason for faolan to feel nervous talking to her- well, except the fact that he was going to marry her, and as a person, he was pretty nervous and awkward all the time, even if there was no real reason to be.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- maria falk (008)

Postby `sappho » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 am

> maria falk
          maria felt the awkwardness pooling around so she decided to start one a knew topic. "do you have any riding horses? my father use to tell me that the lords and ladies would ride their horses down the long roads and in the meadows behind our house. i've always wanted to ride," she admitted with a small laugh.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rentropy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am

aolan lsen
          faolan looked over at her when she started speaking, tilting his head slightly as he listened. when she finished, he was quiet for a moment before he spoke. "uh- yeah," was how he started, "we each have a horse... you'll probably get one as well, sooner or later." he told her softly, his hands tapping a rhythm against each other as they sat in his lap.
rentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- maria falk (009)

Postby `sappho » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:21 pm

> maria falk
          maria's eyes lit up. "really?" she asked excitedly. she then shook her head, remembering who she was. even if she was betrothed to him, he was of such higher status than her. she calmed herself down and looked at her feet, embarrassed. "im sorry, i don't know what came over me," she said, not looking up at him. her father had told her not to speak to him or his father like her equal. she had to respect them.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me