A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with General Hux

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with Mire Seit

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:18 am

"Alright, ma'am." He said and walked with her. She was rather imposing and generally quite terrifying to be near.

"So, Master, you essentially want me to kick back and relax while they steal all our data?" He said. "Your saying this hoping that they will even make it out where they are." He saw that they were near Crait. "Why they are not moving, I am not aware. It may be a trap."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:29 am

The Captain remained quite through their whole walk which was quite unsettling. But then they reached a set of two big doors and Phasma finally spoke, "So how well have you been trained in combat?" she asked surprisingly casually.

"The data they are receiving isn't necessarily important. It's mostly repair bills for all the destroyed consoles." said Hux. "All the important and secretive information is sent through private channels." he informed the droid. Hux also noticed the location where the ship was. "Hmm Crait. That's an interesting planet to be near to." he commented and then called over another officer to order a small squad to secretly venture onto the planet and see what's going on, on the surface. "Make sure the ship does not leave the radar." he told the droid as he left for a moment to bark some orders.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:41 am

"I was trained quite well before being sent to combat. I am more suited to espionage and assassinations. Our armour is quite light to help with speed and not being heard."

"Master, I believe they are out of fuel or they have been attacked but I do think the first is more likely. They might have been trying to find fuel on Crait but were just out of reach of the destination. Which I find rather amusing." He said while still looking
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:04 pm

"Then what purpose does the armor really serve?" Asked Phasma as she unlocked the two massive doors with another hand scan, to reveal a training that was currently not occupied and looked quite luxurious in fact. "Care to show me what they taught you?" She asked.

Hux returned to where the droid was. "That would in fact be very ironic." He commented as the officers around him got a squad ready to descent to Crait when they will get near it. "Colonel." The General addressed a Colonel near the two of them. "How long will it take us to get close to that ship, yet stay out of their range?" He asked and the Colonel informed him that it would infact take 2 days to get to them. "Ah splendid." The General smiled quite wickedly. While the night cycle was quickly approaching.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:13 pm

"I'm guessing how you train your troop is you send them in there and have guards come towards them in kind of a wave?" He said still looking up at her still rather scared of her. She could be sending Chance in there to die but he had absolutely no choice in the matter.

"Oooh! Can I go to the ship and slaughter them?" His voice was getting more maniacal as he said more of these things. "Please, oh, please Master!" He decided what he could do "I can sneak on board and by the time they notice I can shoot all of them down and leave one alive as a trophy of sorts!"
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Chance's words actually made Phasma laugh. "That would be an interesting way to train them. Perhaps I should try that sometime." she said as she walked into the training hall. "But my preferred method of training is hand to hand combat." she said, as she put her blaster away.

"That won't be necessary." Hux informed the droid. "If you get spotted, you are outnumber. Which will lead to your eradication and disposal." stated the General seriously.. "I don't want to take any chances."
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:09 am

"Hand to Hand? Perfect." He walked with her. "I love that kind of combat, quick and quiet most of the time without any killing involved. It mainly depends on the person with me and if they want it clean and quiet or no prisoners taken." He looked around the room wondering why most the rooms he's been in are empty or nearly empty.

"Aw," He started calming down and talking in his normal tone. "I am very sorry about that, Master. I get quite excited when the chance of murder is possible." He said before saying "Speaking of, I was not aware we have a new troop known as Chance. I would love to see what makes him tick."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:03 am

"I am glad you like the sound of that." she said as she took off her helmet, revealing her face and blonde hair. Now that she spoke, she sounded quite different, no more mechanical voice just human. "Well care to practice the said training method?" she gestured to a set of mats in the training hall that were used for such fighting.

Hux was about to ask how he knew that but stopped himself. "That trooper is currently Ren's and Captain Phasma's business." said the General coldly. While people around the two shifted, many leaving and many replaced due to the shift change and the night cycle beginning. "We need not discuss him." said the General to the droid and then turned to the officer who came to replace the General for the night cycle. "I shall be in my private quarters, if anything comes up." he informed the officer.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:30 am

He stood to them and was ready for the combat training. He was ready for Phasma to make the first move. He braced himself. "Are you going to make the first move or shall I?" He waited for an answer verbally or in the form of a gut punch, either one he was hopefully ready for.

He stood as Hux walked and slowly followed him to his quarters. He watched him go in and close the door. He stood outside for a small time before opening the door. "Master." He said before taking off his belt and putting his blaster down and standing in the corner for a while, waiting for Hux to reply.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:57 am

Phasma smirked. "Ladies first." she said but hasn't attacked yet. "Am I ri-" midway through her words she decided to attack, surprisingly for someone in so much armor she was quite quick and precise in her attacks. The fight went on for several minutes between the two.

The officer who has now replaced Hux didn't seem to pleased to have the droid leave, but he didn't voice his opinion. While Hux entered his quarters, surprisingly unaware of the droid following him. So when the door swung open again several moments later and the droid entered, the General was not quite expecting it as he gave a small gasp of surprise. "I thought I locked the door." Hux commented.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me