A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with General Hux

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with Mire Seit

Postby General Hux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:11 am

"At long last. I'm guessing your the fabled Lord Ren I've heard so much about? I am Chance, an ARF trooper and I have recently arrived here as you may have guessed. I also noticed you have a lightsaber. A style I haven't seen before." He couldn't stop looking at the lightsaber and kept noticing more and more about it.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:16 am

Ren did not speak yet, instead he let the force coil around Chance's neck to slowly cut of his air and prevent him from talking. The two troopers that were standing guard suddenly tensed as they no longer heard Chance speaking. "Your verbal input is not necessary." said Ren and lifted his hand to enter Chance's thoughts and ravage through his mind.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:23 am

He was trying to say something but it felt weird and he had no idea what he was doing. Ren was most likely trying to do the force which he always thought was absolute nonsense and it never had the power to do this kind of thing. He kept breathing as much as he could. His eyes were darting around at this point.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:33 am

Sudden aches could be felt in different parts of Chance's mind as Ren looked through different memories, completely disregarding the clone's privacy. As he looked through the memories and thoughts his grip on the force tightened but he tried to release it slightly, to keep Chance conscious. "You are smarter then you look." commented Ren. "Already found a possible exit from your holding cell." he said as he looked through the recent thoughts and memories.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:46 am

He was happier now that he could breathe more. He kept quiet because he could be stabbed with a lightsaber if he spoke to Ren at this point. He was now thinking of his old ARF squad and the missions he went on with them and all the different characters he met in the Clone Wars. He was even thinking of General Skywalker and when he was told to join in with Order 66 and Chance didn't.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:57 am

Ren looked at the memories at the forefront of his mind, passing them rather quickly but lingering on the one with Skywalker for a moment longer. "Do you know where you are right now,and where you are heading?" Ren asked, he didn't care if the answer was spoken or thought of in Chance's mind. Ren's hold wasn't as strong as it was in the beginning, permitting Chance to speak if he wished to.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:07 am

"No, I do not." He said out loud. Glad he could speak again but was probably about to be silenced again. His eyes had stopped darting around the room and Chance was slowly calming down despite still being in a room with Lord Ren. He was still wondering why those Guards were so friendly to Chance.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:14 am

"Good." said Ren. "It seems you are not aware how long you have been frozen in carboniate." said Ren, still lingering in Chance's mind. "Perhaps you didn't even know that you were frozen in carbonaite." said Ren and finally retracted his force from Chance's mind, leaving a painful headache behind.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:38 am

"Carbonite?" He said "Last thing I remember is going on a mission and being jumped. I can't remember who by." The headache was extremely painful for him especially when he's used to just hearing animals and the general wildlife of where he travels to. He had fully calmed down now.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:54 am

"Whatever the mission was. It's irrelevant now."said Ren releasing Chance from his force control, deeming him to not be an immediate threat to the First Order. "The current year is 35 ABY." informed Ren, as he noticed in the others mind that the General kept that part of information away from Chance. "It has been 53 years since the end of the Clone Wars." informed Ren, implying that everyone Chance knew was now dead.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me