A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with General Hux

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with Mire Seit

Postby General Hux » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:29 pm

(That's useful for later then)

He walked around waiting for something to happen now that he spotted a vent. He might use that later once this so called Lord Ren is gone. He picked up his helmet put it on and leant against the wall again, waiting for someone to come inside and potentially free him for now.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Chance's wish was granted as two stormtroopers and a Lieutenant approached his cell, an hour or so later. The two troopers opened the cell and got hold of Chance, too holding him at blaster point. Neither of them said anything so far, until the Lieutenant spoke up, "Bring him, to Lord Ren's questioning cell." said the Lieutenant, phrasing it as lightly as possible and the two troopers obliged by dragging Chance quite roughly in the said direction.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:09 am

"Oh yay, I get to meet great overlord Ren. Fun times." He laughed while saying this. "So, how are you two today?" He joked not actually caring at this point. "Also, who is this Ren and by any chance is he nice? I'm guessing at this point no due to the whole atmosphere of this ship."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 am

The stormtrooper didn't reply at first, not paying attention to Chance nor his nonsense. However, one of the two trooper's did speak up. "Lord Ren is a Knight." said the trooper and they dragged Chance into a different cell. Which was significantly smaller and supported a strange contraption in the middle. It looked like a very uncomfortable chair with many straps, used for holding prisoners down. The two troopers strapped Chance into it. And then before they left to guard the entrance to the said interrogation cell, the same trooper said: "He's a Dark Jedi." before leaving.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:11 am

"I'm sorry, but when did the Sith start calling themselves Dark Jedi?" He was actually laughing at this. Waiting for this so-called Dark Jedi to wander in and to turn out to be some kind of Yoda look alike. He yawned because the wait was so long. He looked around the room. "Hey guys, good idea is to make a comfy chair!" he shouted at the door.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:34 am

As the two troopers stood guard at the entrance, no responding or reacting to Chance in anyway. Meanwhile, Ren's shuttle landed in the Finalizer's hangar, and the General awaited Ren in the hangar. "Ah Lord Ren. How nice to have you back." said the General sarcastically and in return Lord Ren shot him back a glare through his mask. He didn't seem to be in the best of moods, as the General felt a ghost like touch begin to crush his windpipe. "It's quite obvious that you want something from me, General. Hmm?" said Ren, somehow managing to use the rank of 'General' to mock Hux. Hux wasn't able to reply to the man, so instead he just handed him the datapad and Ren finally let him go.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:20 am

Chance had actually started tapping his fingers on the chair waiting impatiently for him to come bursting through the door at any time when he least expects it but it's not like Chance could go looking for Ren to come and get this interrogation over and done with. "Any time today would be nice!" He shouted at the door.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:00 am

Ren skimmed over the information the General gave him and handed him back the datapad. "Very well General." said Ren and Hux didn't reply, not wanting to sound weak with his now sore throat. Without another word, Ren left the hangar and headed to the interrogation cell. The troopers who were guarding the cell, visibly shook as he approached.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:21 am

He kept drumming his fingers on the extremely uncomfortable chair. He actually prefered the Room with just the single bed because at least then he wasn't strapped down against his will. He was probably about to die from a lightsaber anyway so, it's completely fine at this point.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:50 am

As Lord Ren got closer to the interrogation cell, Chance's hand suddenly froze against his will, unable to be moved anymore. Several moments later Lord Ren walked into the interrogation cell, looking over Chance. He wore his usual black attire, his mask and his cross-guard lightsaber was at his side, a lightsaber that no Jedi nor Sith ever possessed during the clone wars, nor the time before it.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me