1x1 with Pyra Ilver

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Pyra Ilver

Postby killer romance. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:14 am

J E S S E . B U C K N E R
    Male - Vampire - 135/21 - Streets - Tags; Zalina

Under his breath, the vampire cursed. There it was again! Behind him, with relief, he sensed Zalina retreat. It was time for him to as well. Almost stumbling, he started to slowly back away from the alley. He did not know where he'd go, but he'd go somewhere else. He turned, quickening his pace.

M I L L I E . K N I G H T
    Female - Hunter - 26 - Flat - Tags; Evelyn

Sensing that he was ready to flee, Millie nodded at Evelyn. We should go. she mouthed, gesturing towards him. Now would be a good time to run at him. If they could catch him by surprise, then they could kill him. Not wanting to waste another second she emerged from the shadows, silver knife in hand, and charged, full pelt, at him.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:34 am

Zalina Aerisea - siren - 162 - tagged: Jesse

She took a quick step back when the woman came out of the alley. She wouldn't run, her curiosity was too great, but she couldn't appear scared, only mildly puzzled at most. Keen eyes watched the scenes unfold.

Evelyn Knight - hunter - 21 - tagged: Millie

So impulsive she thought, as she too followed her out.
This was why she liked plans before they went out, because otherwise this happened. On her untimely sprint she pulled out one of her many hidden knives, pulling up just behind her sister in case she needed a back up. Both of them getting hurt was useless.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:34 am

The sudden flurry of action startled Jesse into a run, which was so unexpected it ended in a rather ungrateful fall. His black suit darkened even more as it soaked with gritty rainwater and he cursed, gasping and clambering onto his feet. The fall had damaged his wound as it healed. Of course, it didn't hurt, but it was causing physical difficulty. But, in the moment he looked up, he realised he was too late. Ahead one hunter had blocked his path. Fearful, he scanned her smirking face for any sign of sympathy. This was probably what he deserved, but all the same he wanted to live. Turning to the other hunter, he gazed at her with pleading eyes. She was pretty. To him she seemed to be the younger of the two, but not doubt no less dangerous. There was only really one option: he'd have to fight his way out.

Millie quickened her place as she smugly watched him fall. Pathetic. They gained a lot of distance on him as he got to his feet and she smiled, believing that it would all be over soon. With a sudden burst of energy she managed to get around him, trapping him between her and Eve. The man's dark eyes were filled with fear. Like a rabbit, cornered by two cunning foxes. Trapped.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Wide mouthed she stepped back deeper into the shadow. It took a lot to surprise her, and this was one of them. A pair of hunters was entirely unexpected. To be honest, she hadn't really believed the guy when he had said he had been hunting around the area for a while.

She froze as desperate eyes fixed on her, but she steeled herself. He was a killer. Not to mention this was just business. Swirling her knife between her fingers, she prepared for his probably quick attack. She just hoped her sister was ready.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Shaking, Jesse decided to wait for them to attack. If be made the first move it would be clumsy and rushed, so he thought it would be best to wait. Again he looked at the older one, desperately. He didn't want to die. Please. He whispered, then turned to the other hunter, please. Despite his begging, he was on the balls of his feet, claws out, ready to fight back when they attacked. -

Millie scowled at his begging. No creature that takes as much life from others deserves one. She glanced at her sister, nodded, then sprinted. Knife held steady at head height, she prepared herself to attack the head or the heart.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Part of her wanted to interfere out of loyalty to her fellow kind, but the rest of her remembered his remarks. And that part said stay out of it. Still she took one cautionary step forward, and if it got worse she would jump in. Maybe the ladies could be charmed with her voice, she'd never tried before but...

Once again a flutter of guilt came into her chest,they didn't usually react like this. But as he readied for attack, that vanished like a puff of smoke. She gave her sister a small nod, as she charged with her knife. Some part of her wanted to stop Millie, but she wouldn't. Still, under her breath she whispered an apology only he would here.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:05 pm

With reflexes fast as as a ninja, he dodged out of their way just before they reached him and swirved around the younger hunter. He'd seen some traces of guilt in her eyes, and felt maybe she'd be easier to catch. Not to mention that looking younger, she'd seem the most vulnerable. Maybe the older hunter would let him go if he threatened the younger one. Retracting his claws, he swivelled around behind her and grasped her thin neck. Barely and instant later he reached out with his other inhumanely strong arm and gripped the weapon-wielding arm. Fangs bared, he hovered by her neck. There was no way he'd bite her, but he had to pretend. "I'm sorry." He whispered sincerely into her ear.

Fear erupted in Millie's heart as he grabbed her sister. She froze, but didn't drop the knife. Hands in the air, she started to back away. "Let her go." She ordered, shaking. Her mind filled with thoughts of the worst scenario, she just hoped that his cold beast had some heart left in him.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Idiot. What was he thinking grabbing her? The other would kill him anyway,nd now the older one was just going to be angrier, and more aggressive. This was exactly why she didn't associate with vampires.

Eve tensed the moment she was restrained by the vampire. This was not how it was supposed to go. Her heart was pounding in her ears, and she could already imagine the teeth on her neck. Her sister would kill him, in revenge of her or otherwise, but she didn't want to die. Past her heart beat she heard his apology, and snapped out of it. No good feeling sorry for him. She tried to fight her way out of his grip, but no avail. He wasn't human and she was. "She'll kill you." She said softly into the air. "Don't think this will stop her."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Breath shaky, Jesse did his best not to falter as he gripped her close. "Don't make me hurt you." He whispered, harshly but with an undertone of desperation. This whole experience was extremely distressing to him, not just because he'd probably die, but because it showed him just how hated he was. Obviously he wasn't liked; he was a murderous vampire, but he still wanted to be liked as a good person. Accidentally, he sighed. Even if the other hunter killed him, he would not kill this one. She was young, beautiful, and had a whole life full of saving lives ahead of her. Shaking his head a little, he dismissed those thoughts. All that mattered now was that he didn't get killed, and if the other hunter would do it either way he'd need to be more forceful. He bent round to his arm and bit it. Blood oozed out dark and cold. "I'm not going to kill you, ok? If you don't let me go, I'll have to turn you." He raised his voice and shouted out to the other one, "You hear that? She'll be like me." He'd never been turned anyone before, but then again he'd never been captured before.

The second, the very second that he sank his teeth into her or let her go, she'd personally rip out his heart and slice it into ribbons. "If you don't let her go!" She threatened, stance ready to charge. But as he bit his own arm, she knew exactly what he was going to do. "I'll kill you, you scum!" She shouted, "Don't you dare!" Her whole body was tremoring with fear, but she kept her face straight.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Now this was interesting. Seemed her new acquaintance had the upper hand. Maybe she could spice things up a bit. Just a little. Sharply she stepped out and screamed loudly. Let's see how they dealt with this.

As he bit his arm, an impending sense of dread invaded her. Her sister would have no choice but to take her life as well, and she would want her too. Better than another vampire wandering the street. When the scream echoed through the street she flinched. But it was just an ordinary woman, or appeared to be. What was she doing? She couldn't show fear, a human had screamed, so what? She was a Knight, not some broken girl."Do as you wish, there's no way you survive anyway. If I die, she'll kill you slowly, if I don't know she'll do it anyway. I don't matter."
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me