1x1 with Pyra Ilver

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Pyra Ilver

Postby killer romance. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:41 am

WHOOP WHOOP
LETS BEGIN
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Pyra Ilver

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:00 am

x
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
Zalina Aerisea is a 162
year old siren, although
she appears 25. A sea born
creature, her kind lure men
onto rocks with their voices.
On land she has legs, but in
water she gains a shimmering
black tail.
She is heterosexual, 5'4 and
has brown- almost black- eyes.
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x
S
O
M
E

T
U
R
N

T
O

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

Zalina grew up in the sea to two sirens, who taught her what she needed to know to fulfil her duty. However, in her teen years they noticed that ships began to steer clear of their home because of the rumours. Bermuda had gained a reputation. Deciding to do something, she swam to England and walked onto land. Her reign on land began in 1890, and she lured men up there. She has had a few close calls with hunters, but has never been caught.

DUST OR TO GOLD, BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER ME

Zalina has an undeniable allure, especially for men, her voice can turn them into a quivering mess. She is a flirt and enjoys twisting people around her finger- and then killing them. For her it's a thrill. Her heart lies with the sea and destroying it will result in a knife in your back. To her fellow monsters she is loyal, but fiercely competitive.

REMEMBER ME, FOR CENTURIES
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:09 am

❝ I am neither good nor bad,

┅┅┅┅┅┅✂┅┅┅┅┅┅
Full Name: Jesse Buckner
Callnames: Jesse
Age: 135 but appears the same age that he was turned: 21
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Friends: Open
Enemies: Hunters generally
Species: Vampire
Accent: Generic London accent
Voice Tone: Smooth, airy, light.
Voice/Faceclaim: Brandon Flowers (bar the accent)

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

neither angel nor devil,

┅┅┅┅┅┅✂┅┅┅┅┅┅

Hair: Black/dark brown
Eyes: Deep brown
Height: 5' 11
Build: Slim
Clothes: Dark clothes and suits
Posture: Straight. Walks smoothly and barely bounces as he steps
Body modifications: None
Scars: Scar on his thigh and scar on his neck
Fangs: Ciro has incredibly sharp but quite short fangs
Powers: Shapeshifting into a black wolf
Must feed on blood to keep up his strength
Can turn others by letting them drink his blood

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

I am a man, a vampire. ❞

┅┅┅┅┅┅✂┅┅┅┅┅┅
Jesse has seen a lot in his life and has changed a lot as well. In his human years he belonged to a wealthy family with a good reputation, and it suited him perfectly. He carried with him a pompous and well-mannered attitude complete with cheeky British charm, but after he got turned it all changed. For a while, he was depressed. He knew that his life couldn't never be the same, now he had a taste for blood. Really all he wanted was to just be normal, but instead he got on and learned to live as normally as he could, but it effected his personality and attitude to life greatly. He became dark, brooding, as he watched the world go by and realised his insignificance in it all. So many births and deaths passed by that he just learnt to not get attached and to not mourn. Basically, he dulled down his emotions as best he could, but they were always still there, eating away at him. The urge to have a normal life never faded. Jesse's always wary of hunters and covers his tracks well. Towards others he seems cold, shut off, but deep down he's still the polite but charismatic man he used to be.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:10 am

╔═════════════╗

Real name- Evelyn Knight
N.name- Eve
Age- 21
Sexuality- heterosexual
Accent- British
Species- human
Occupation- hunter
Height- 5'9
Eye colour- green
Hair colour- dark brown

╚═════════════╝
Eve and her sister have hunting in their blood. As much as she would have liked her sister to be kept out of it, she knew that was not going to happen- especially considering she's five years older. Most of her childhood was spent training to hunt and kill monsters. Her upper class accent fool's many people.

Evelyn is a determined soul who hates giving up and pushes herself right to the edge. Protecting others is more important than protecting herself, this is the perfect profession for her. She is very honest and can be blunt, overly so. Sarcasm often appears in her speech when she's nervous or angry. She dislikes showing emotion and keeps her feelings to herself. The danger involved in her profession means she plans extensively, and has been called a control freak on several occasions.

Her preferred weapons are daggers, for throwing in particular, as well as close up. Shooting a gun is no problem either, and she nearly always has something dangerous on her person. As well as this, she always carries a wire to pick locks.
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 am

Imagehhhhhhh

❝ I can never fight for myself,

┅┅┅┅┅┅✂┅┅┅┅┅┅
Full Name: Millicent Knight
Callnames: Millie
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: -
Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Species: Human
Accent: Posh london
Voice Tone: Smooth, expressive
Faceclaim: Lauren Cohen

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

but, for others

┅┅┅┅┅┅✂┅┅┅┅┅┅

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5' 5
Build: Toned
Clothes: Basic jeans and t-shirt.
Posture: Straight. Walks briskly
Body modifications: Ivy tattoo wrapping up her left arm.
Scars: One on her collar
Weapons: Revolver, silver dagger

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

I can kill. ❞

┅┅┅┅┅┅✂┅┅┅┅┅┅
For a hunter, Millie is extremely upbeat. Her life is dangerous and stressful, it ways has been, but she finds solice in being as cheerful as she can. Hunting was never her favourite thing to do, but being born into her family and being naturally skilled, she felt that she had no other choice. Maybe she did, but to her there was no other option. She's fiercely loyal to her sister and would sooner die than betray her. As much as she refrains from being mean to humans, she's almost heartless towards monsters. It's her job, after all.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Last edited by killer romance. on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:16 am

Zalina Aerisea - siren - 162 - tagged: x

Clear water came rushing down, only to be coloured by the blood on her hands. The last one had struggled after he realised what happened. The song had lured him in well enough, but them he wouldn't stop screaming. This was so much easier in water. The public toilet wasn't at all pleasant either, and the rush of commuters had left their many marks, but now it was the domain of monsters. It was night. Applying bright red lipstick, and striding out onto the abandoned street, she stood and watched the city light. She had a good feeling about this.

Evelyn Knight - hunter - 21 - tagged: x

The week had not by any means been quiet. It rarely was after all, but this week had been a disaster. The haunting at the shard, the murders at Piccadilly. Not a minutes rest, nor did it look to be stopping.

With practiced ease she was sharpening one of her many daggers, causing little sparks to fly into the air, before fading away into nothing. They needed to head out if they heard anything suspicious, and being ready for it was paramount. Knives sharp and guns loaded as always.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:44 am

J E S S E . B U C K N E R
    Male - Vampire - 135/21 - Streets - Tags; open

"Sorry," Jesse murmured softly to his victim. Slowly he licked the sweet blood from his lips and patted the cold man's body respectfully with his gloved hand. Once a month he did this, and it never got easier. The guilt never really left him alone. Adjusting his jacket collar, he wiped his eye rid of the tears welling in them, being careful not to smudge his eyeliner. Eager to get away from the scene he rushed out of the alley, head down and hands in pockets, down the street.

M I L L I E . K N I G H T
    Female - Hunter - 26 - Flat - Tags; Evelyn

Chomping loudly on a crisp sandwich, Millie wandered into the room her sister was in. This was the first thing she'd eaten since breakfast and she'd been very busy all day. Finally though, she had at least a minute to rest. Hopefully more if nothing urgent happened. "Would you like something to eat?" She asked her sister, hoping to distract her from work just a little bit. "Perhaps I could tempt you with a ready salted crisp sandwich?" She asked, grinning.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 am

Zalina Aerisea - siren - 162 - tagged: Jesse

Now here was something interesting, a lone man walking down the street. The fool wouldn't know what hit him. She didn't believe herself to be cruel, rather a natural creature giving into natural desire. The lion will do what it wishes to the gazelle. In the street she let out a few lilting notes, just to draw him near. Any mortal would fall for those, many had. She imagined this would feel just as good as it always did.

Evelyn Knight - hunter - 21 - tagged: Millie

Looking up as her sister entered, she paused with the knife. It wouldn't do to cut herself by accident. "Sure, you can always tempt me with that," She answered, a ghost of a smile appearing before it was quelled. Laying the knife down on the table, figuring at this point it wasn't getting any sharper, she picked up her gun and checked the magazine.
Full. "Where too tonight then?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:31 am

J E S S E . B U C K N E R
    Male - Vampire - 135/21 - Streets - Tags; Zalina

A noise caught Jesse's attention and he stopped walking instantly. His acute hearing was picking up noises of breathing, and as he swivelled around he spotted a young woman. Usually he'd be quick to hurry away from her in fear of being caught, but this time he didn't want to. In fact, his instincts were telling him the opposite. Drawn by the curious sounds, he started to slowly approach her. He was still wary, but more than this he was intrigued. Cocking his head to the side, he gazed at her and felt his heart flutter. For a second he hesitated. This didnt seem right to him. But, his hesitation was only for a second as he continued, only walking towards her slower than before.

M I L L I E . K N I G H T
    Female - Hunter - 26 - Flat - Tags; Evelyn

Handing over the other half of her sandwich, Millie continued to smile. Disappointment that she hadn't got a full smile out of Eve nibbled at her mind, but she pushed it away. That was just how her sister was. "Well," she began, sitting down and slapping her free hand on her knee, "I was thinking we could check out the deaths in Holloway. There was another last night in Highbury. They seem to be clustered around that area, but the police don't have any suspects yet. As you know they're all men and there's been no sign of struggle or anything. Sounds kinda sketchy to me. Don't you agree?" It seemed to Millie like a monster attack, but she couldn't be entirely sure on this one. It was perfectly liable to just be down to some psycho as much as it was to a monster. Still, it was worth checking out. Finishing off her sandwich she picked her own pistol up and reloaded it. Checking it was all in fine shape, she fitted the silencer and tucked it into its holster.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Zalina Aerisea - siren - 162 - tagged: Jesse

How curious. He had tried to resist, of course he had given in eventually, but it was rare in itself. And entertaining. They were more lucid when she finished it. Despite her earlier spree, she was still lusting for a thrill. Again she sung to call him closer.

Evelyn Knight - hunter - 21 - tagged: Millie

Muttering a thanks as she took the sandwich and took a bite, she sensed her sister's disappointment. Oh well, she couldn't help it. "Holloway sounds good, curious indeed," she affirmed. She needed to get out and do something, or she felt completely useless. "You driving?" Evelyn hated driving in London, especially at night, it was far preferable that Millie drove.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me