1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 pm

TOBY
Toby panicked as he saw an arrow land between his feet, kicking it a few feet away. When it began to billow smoke, he knew what was happening and ran for the door. He tried the knob, but of course it was being held shut. Just his luck. He ran for the USB that he knew had what he needed, and grabbed it as the smoke billowed into the room.

He ducked under a table, his eyes watering, fighting not to pass out. He held his gun in his hands, but he knew that he was shaking to bad to fore accurately. Damn this guy! How could he manage to show up every time Toby tried to do anything? As the smoke cleared, he heard Shadow Flier's clunky footsteps entering the room, and he tried to make himself smaller, but his metal wings got in the way. At least he wasn't shaking as bad, maybe he could shoot the guy and he'd never have to deal with his nemesis again.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Brendon
He sighed leaning against the metal he could hear the other males breathing as he retracted his wings and sighed, he really really didn’t want to die here, not today, he has to get home and finish up some stuff for work in the morning and he knew how ticked Toby would be. So he stepped out hands raised, “Look I’m giving you a freebie walk. I’ll catch you again but I can’t risk dying here today I’ve got a guy waiting on me and he’d be P.O’d if I died before tomorrow so can we like reschedule this killing for like tomorrow let’s say like after ten?” He chuckled softly and smiled hands still raised.

Then he tapped his inner wrist and the stuns deployed hopefully hitting Vulture as Brendon took off running through the building vaulting over machinery and different boxes and outside as he sunk down just outside panting as his suit disappeared into the watch for repairs and he was left in his suit, crap! He ducked to the side of the building as he panted brushing his dark hair back hoping Vulture wouldn’t see him
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:29 pm

TOBY
Toby chuckled, but made no move. He knew that this table would block anything that Shadow could throw at him. "I'd rather die than let someone like you put me away." He growled harshly before the other male could leave the room. He couldn't tell where Shadow's voice was coming from, and he wished he could. Oh, what he would give to put a bullet in this guy right now. But that was something for another day. He gasped as he heard something zoom over the table, and he tucked his head closer to his chest.

As Toby heard Shadow leave he stood up and dusted himself off. The joint of his armor where the arrow hit would definitely need repairs, but for now he chose to just put it away. He hit the button on his shoulder and it shrunk back into the shape of a coin, which he stuck in his pocket. He smiled, picking the USB off of the ground and shoving it in his pocket. He had what he came for.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 pm

Brendon
He sighed and stood walking back down the sidewalk trying to wipe the blood from his cheek and adjusted his suit with a small sigh, he was gonna be in pain in morning of boy. He sighed softly and kept walking down the semi busy streets of New York towards his apartment. He hummed to himself as he walked trying to keep his posture straight when it felt like his ankle was ready to snap. He wondered where Toby was.

As he reached his apartment bulidmg he pulled out his phone and shot Toby a quick text,
Hey So Sorry about dinner. How does tomorrow sound. We can have it at my place.?
He sighed and walked into the bulidmg and upstairs to his bed flopping on his face. He knew, like every morning Toby would call and wake him up at least he had something to look forward to
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 pm

TOBY
Toby adjusted his tie with his good hand and hopped out the window, hopefully unnoticed by any employees. When he hit the ground he sighed, his apartment is so far, and he wondered if Brendon would let him stay the night. But before that, he had a more important call to make. He grabbed his burner cell and smiled, calling Bernard. "We've got it. Barely, but I did it." He quickly hung up and tossed the phone. Can't have anyone tracing it.

Toby had just started walking down the street when his phone buzzed. He opened it to find a message from Brendon, and he smiled. He pushed open the door to a 24 hour diner and walked in, sitting at a booth. He texted back, For sure. Could I crash at your place tonight? Had a bad night and I'm stuck on your side of town. He set his phone down and ordered a coffee from the waitress, relaxing his shoulders. What a night.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Brendon
Brendon heard his phone buzz and he looked over pulling it off the nightstand to read the text before texting back a small smile on his face.
You can come crash as long as you pick me up some hot chocolate. Please and thank you :D He laughed and rolled from bed his ankle throbbing.

He walked into the shower and turned it on stepping in letting the hot water runmocer his face and hair as he cleaned himself off and got out brushing his teeth and putting on a face mask as he combed him hair waiting on Toby to show up. He decided to let his hair dry naturally as he laid on his bed letting the face mask sink in
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:57 pm

TOBY
Toby picked up his phone again to see another text from his boyfriend, and smiled even wider. When the waitress came by to give him his coffee he ordered a hot chocolate for Brendon, making sure to get extra whipped cream, which he knew was Brendon's favorite. When the waitress came back, he paid and left her a small tip, he didn't have much cash left on him. He then left the diner, and walked the two or so blocks to Brendon's place.

When he reached the apartment, he knocked with his foot, making sure not to hurt his wrist any more than it already was. "It's me, hun!" He called out, opening the door and setting the hot chocolate on the counter.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Brendon
He moved up from the bed, he had changed into sleepwear a dark blue shirt and boxers as he went to the bathroom and washed off the mask and his hair still wet he walked back into the kitchen with a smile, trying not to limp on his ankle and hoping his cut wasn’t all that visible, “Hey babe” he wrapped his arms around his neck with a smile and kissed him

“How’d you get stuck out here?” He said his arms still around Toby’s neck it was unusual for him to ask to stay the night so naturally Brendon was quite curious about the nature of the visit. But the smell of hot chocolate filled his nose and he was quickly distracted as he grabbed the drink taking a sip with a small sigh of contentment and he leaned against Toby, “Oh this is amazing after the night I’vehad”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:13 pm

TOBY
Toby looked embarrassed, as he was still in this suit, but he smiled sheepishly. He hugged Brendon back, but winced a bit in pain as his wrist moved. He pulled away from the kiss, a smile on his face and said quietly, "Jeez it's so nice to see you, what has it been, 2 hours?" He joked.

"Oh, you know Bernard, right? The guy I tutor for our engineering course. I had to help him out with his final project, the guy insisted on designing a more aerodynamic drone thingy. But anyway, we were at his place, which is a few blocks away." He smiled and picked up his coffee, falling back onto the couch. He turned towards Brendon and gasped as he saw the cut on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked, getting up and walking over. "That looks pretty bad."
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Brendon
He noticed the wince but didn’t speak as he sipped the hot chocolate, “I keep forgetting you’re actually good at some classes” He smiled softly and rolled his eyes, “More like three hours and so what I love you so I missed you.” He fake pouted as he sipped his drink.

As he went to sit down he heard the comment about the cut and laughed softly a hand nervously fluttering as if to go and touch it. “Oh it’s nothing I just got in a little spat that escalated, it was almost explosive” He snorted st his own joke and then fell silent a hand going to cover the cut, “It’s really nothing serious”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me